Lacey's Return

Story Info
Sequel to The Swap Meet. 4 months later, Lacey meets Amelia.
3k words
4.47
3.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
florv
florv
47 Followers

-= Sequel to 'The Swap Meet' =-

It had been nearly four months since I had last seen Lacey in person. She had been in constant bondage and slave play for three different masters during that time. While enjoying a livestream of one of her sessions, I noticed that she looked tired; she didn't seem to be as 'into it' as she was before. So, I told Amelia that I thought it was time to retrieve her.

She quickly found a girl who wanted to enter the lifestyle, and I took her with me to the next swap. Lacey wasn't there, but I wasn't surprised by this; her present master had kept for a month already, and I didn't know how long to expect he would keep her.

I traded for a random girl, and kept swapping until Lacey showed up.

As it turned out, the second girl I swapped for was a childhood friend of Amelia, and they enjoyed catching up for the week that she lived with us. The following week, Lacey was there, so I brought her home with me.

She was glad to see me, and told me that she wanted a bit of a break. I told her that was perfectly fine by me, but that things at home had changed a little bit.

"One of the girls I met has become my permanent slave. I don't take her to the swap anymore; she stays home with me," I explained to her.

She stared at me. "How did you swap for me, then?" she asked, confused.

"I took someone else. She found a girl who wanted to enter the lifestyle that could take her place."

"Oh, I see," she said quietly. "Do you still want me, though?"

She looked at me fearfully with big eyes.

"Of course I still want you. You're my wife. I love you. That's not a temporary thing, and it's not something that can change." Then in a playful tone, I added "You're stuck with me forever."

She looked down at her lap.

"I've fucked a lot of guys," she said softly.

"I know, I watched," I said back.

She looked up quickly. "You did? How, were... were you there?"

"No, but I found the website where your masters have been livestreaming you. Turns out, you have quite a fanbase. Enough that your master was making quite a bit of money for a while, so when he swapped you, the next one, and the next, all decided to stream you, too. And I'm glad, 'cause we loved watching you."

"'We'"? she asked.

"Amelia and I. She's my slave. She can't wait to meet you. She says she wants to be your mistress, if you're willing."

"Oh," she said softly.

"But I understand if you're not ready for that," I continued. "You probably need a break. I think we'll give it a month at least before we talk about anything like that." I paused. "I do need to point out, though, that just because you're getting a break doesn't mean things are going back to the way they were before."

"I know," she said, a dejected tone in her voice. "You'll never see me the same again."

"Huh? Why would you say that?" I asked, puzzled.

"You know what a slut I am now," she shrugged. "You can't ever see me as a sweet little innocent princess, ever again."

"Baby, you'll always be my sweet little innocent princess. I absolutely loved watching you getting fucked, I loved listening to you have amazing orgasms, and I still absolutely see you as my sweet little innocent princess. Sex has nothing to do with any of those things."

I paused for a moment to think, then continued, "Do you love me completely?"

"Of course I do," she said.

"That makes you innocent," I said confidently. "Are you going to be cruel to someone who cares about you?"

"No, never!" she shot back.

"That makes you sweet," I continued. "Are you going to live with me however I see fit, dress in pretty clothes for me, do your hair up fancy for me, and be kind and generous to me?"

"Of course!" she said without hesitation.

"And that makes you my princess. Sex has nothing to do with any of it. You are my sweet, innocent little princess, even while you're cumming on another guy's cock," I concluded.

She reached over and grabbed my hand, squeezing it tightly.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"I love you baby, and I always will. I promised you that when I proposed all those years ago, and I'm never breaking that promise."

She leaned over in the car, resting her head on my shoulder for a long while, as we drove home.

When we reached our exit on the highway, she sat up straight again, still holding my hand.

"So what's this Amelia like?" she asked, some of her old confidence returning to her voice.

"She's really sweet, you're going to love her," I said. "Remember back when you thought you were a lesbian, and you were describing your ideal girl? Yeah, that's her."

"Oh? And she wants to meet me?" she continued.

"She wants a relationship with you. You haven't met her, but she feels like she's known you for a long time, between how much I talk about you, our family photos and videos she's watched, and all the hours of your livestreams she's watched. She says she wants to try being a switch; she's my permanent slave, and if you don't want to be involved, she's willing to just be my slave, and stay out of your way. But if you're interested, she wants a relationship with you, too."

"Hmm. I can't wait to meet her," she said softly, though I wondered if she really meant it.

Finally home, I took Lacey inside. Amelia was waiting by the door, dressed in the oversized sweater and short skirt she was wearing when I swapped for her. It was a cute look, and it also happened to be the only clothes she owned.

She greeted us both shyly, bowing down and kissing Lacey's hand.

"Hello Mistress. Master told me to be waiting for your return. I have been looking forward to meeting someone who Master loves so much."

Lacey was taken aback by this greeting, and stood there without speaking for a moment, then said "It's nice to meet you, too. You're Amelia, right?"

Amelia curtsied politely. "Yes ma'am."

"Umm... so, yeah, you don't need to talk that way to me. I'm a slave like you, not a mistress," Lacey said in an embarrassed tone.

"Like me?" asked Amelia shyly.

"You... I mean, that's what you are, right?" Lacey stumbled over her words in confusion.

"Of course, Mistress, er... I mean, of course I'm a slave. But... are you like me? I thought maybe you didn't want to be a slave anymore."

"Well... I need a break," Lacey said uncertainly. "But I'm definitely not a mistress."

"Understood," Amelia said with a smile and a little bounce. "I'll be your friend while you decide how you want to treat me. Is that okay?"

Lacey smiled. Amelia was one of those people that you just couldn't help but smile at.

"That sounds great," she said.

The next weeks went by in a rush. I had allowed Amelia to wear clothes for Lacey's return, but immediately after introductions, she stripped again. Lacey didn't mind, as she had gotten quite used to nudity during the last months, and thought nothing of it.

Work was busy for me, and 'the girls,' as I began to call them, became inseparable. Lacey always wanted friends, but had a hard time making them, as the women she'd sought always wound up stabbing her in the back. Amelia, on the other hand, knew that her future role in our lives was dependent on her relationship with Lacey, and she made the most of it. We all slept together, at first I was in the middle, with a girl on each side, but eventually Lacey started sleeping in the middle, and Amelia would spoon her all night.

I suppose I should have started feeling jealous, if I were the jealous type, but instead, it was heavenly. It was about two weeks after Lacey's return that Amelia seduced her. I was in the other room, and the sound of Lacey's familiar climaxing moans filtered out to me. I immediately put my work on hold, and got up to see what was happening.

To my surprise, I found Lacey on our bed, spread eagle, with her wrists and ankles tied to the bed frame. Amelia was giving her oral, and Lacey had a massive orgasm, moaning loudly, her body writhing in ecstasy, when I walked in.

I sat down on the edge of the bed, and lightly ran my hand along her hip, up her side, and onto her breast, fingering and tugging lightly on her nipple.

"Hi there," I said.

She just moaned in response.

"I'll let you two have your fun. Let me know if you need anything," I said, getting up and exiting the room.

An hour later, Amelia came out and hugged me from behind.

"Master," she said softly in my ear. "Can you please come and fuck both of us?"

I turned to look at her, her arms still around my neck.

"How does Lacey feel about that?" I asked.

"She's the one who asked for it," she replied.

"And she wants me to fuck you, too?" I continued.

"She said that she wants you to fuck me until you're ready to cum, then you can switch and finish in her," she replied."

"And this was all her idea?" I pressed.

"All her idea," she confirmed.

"Okay... she really wants to watch me fuck you?" I asked, not believing her.

"She says it'll turn her on," she said.

"Alright," I said, and saved my work, then logged off of my laptop.

She lead me into our bedroom by the hand, then danced over to Lacey's side.

"I brought him," she said in her sing-song voice.

"Fuck him good for me," she said, still tied down to the bed. I rubbed my cock until it was hard, then grabbed Amelia by the waist, lifted her up, and set her on the bed next to Lacey. I leaned her back until she was using Lacey's belly like a pillow.

"Fuck me please, Master," she moaned at me. Holding her hips, I fucked her gently, my heart racing. Lacey moaned loudly, and I was instantly rock hard, pounding her harder. It didn't take long at all for me to get close to climax, so I slowed down a little, then looked Lacey in the eye.

"Are you sure you're enjoying this?" I asked her.

"Fuck your slave, Master," Lacey said, looking straight into my eyes. "Then if you still have any cum left when you're done with her, fuck me too, please."

I fucked Amelia for fifteen minutes or so, then pulled out and kissed her passionately. "Sorry slave, the rest of this is for Lacey," I said to her.

"Thank you Master," she said to me with a smile.

I rounded the end of the bed, then climbed on, and started fucking Lacey. It was a different experience from fucking Amelia, but equally enjoyable in an entirely different way. After the pause between girls, it took me a few minutes to get back up to climax, but I got there soon enough. I came deep inside Lacey, and enjoyed feeling her quiver under me. Then I climbed off, and glanced over at Amelia.

"My turn, Master," she said, climbing between Lacey's legs, and giving her oral again.

"She promised to eat your cum out of me," Lacey moaned to me. "You can go back to work now, thank you."

I left, somewhat embarrassed, and feeling a little used.

Eventually, they both came out of our bedroom, then took a shower together. After their shower, the came out wrapped in towels, flirting with each other the whole time. They settled onto the couch together and turned on the TV. I finally finished my daily work, and went over to join them on the couch, only to find them wrapped in each other's arms, laying across the whole couch, making out. I cleared my throat, and they both stopped and looked up at me.

"The easy chair's open," Lacey said, motioning across the room.

"Oh... so it is," I said, and walked over, sitting by myself.

We went to bed that night as we had been lately; Lacey in the middle of the bed, and Amelia wrapped around her, whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

The next morning, I got up and fixed myself breakfast. The girls were still in bed, and when I went back into the bedroom to grab my phone, I saw that they were fingering each other. I went back out to the kitchen, and started my day.

Things continued this way for the next couple weeks, with the girls spending all of their time and attention on each other, and me feeling more and more ignored, and a little bit used. Finally, I'd had enough.

"Okay girls, listen up. Today is the day everything changes," I said, getting out of bed one morning.

Lacey rubbed her eyes sleepily, and Amelia sat up in bed.

"Get up, both of you, and go make me breakfast."

Lacey sat up and they looked at each other in silence.

"Now!" I shouted. They both jumped, and quickly hurried out of bed, and into the other room. I stood there in the bedroom for a couple minutes, then walked quietly over to the bedroom door, listening to the girls in the kitchen. They were whispering profusely to each other; I couldn't make out what they were saying, but didn't care. They had obviously recognized the irritation in my voice.

When I finally came out, they quickly finished preparing my breakfast, and set it at the table, then stood silently against the wall behind me.

Raising one eyebrow, I turned to look at them.

"Do you need anything, sir?" Lacey asked.

"You may both eat your breakfasts as well," I said, then turned back to my coffee and toast.

After breakfast, I got dressed, then announced, "Alright girls, I'm going to the store. I expect the house to be clean when I get back. Be good."

Then I left before they could come up with anything to say.

When I returned an hour and a half later, the house was fairly clean; they had obviously been busy in my absence. I brought my purchase over to the couch, sat down, then called them both over.

"Kneel, both of you," I commanded. They both quickly obeyed.

"I'm tired of the behavior you've both been giving me lately. It's like you've both forgotten who is the master and who are the slaves.

"To fix that, I've decided to make some permanent changes here. First, Slave Amelia, I am hereby collaring you. You belong to me and none other. Do you accept this?"

"Yes, Master," she said, her voice full of awe.

I lifted a collar from a bag, and placed it around her neck, snapping it closed. From the collar hung a small tag.

Turning to Lacey, I said "Lacey, you have come back into my home as a slave of the Swap Meet, but you have the opportunity to become a free woman, abandoning the life of slavery entirely. Will you become a free woman?"

She stared up at me for a long time before answering. "I don't want to be a free woman," she said, finally.

"Very well, then. Will you accept a permanent slave collar, then?" I asked her.

She nodded.

I pulled out another slave collar, and placed it around her neck. Snapping it closed, I caressed Lacey's cheek, then turned her to face Amelia.

"Lacey, read Amelia's collar aloud," I commanded.

Fingering the tag on the collar, she read "Amelia, Slave of Josh."

Turning to Amelia, I said "Now, Amelia, read Lacey's collar aloud."

She reached out and held the tag between two of her fingers, then her eyes bulged as she read it. "Lacey, Slave of Amelia."

Lacey's cheeks turned red. "Really?" she said.

"Yes," I replied. "I collared you, and that makes you property that I can give to anyone I choose. I've chosen to give you to my slave, Amelia. Serve her obediently."

"Yes, Sir," she replied.

Amelia turned to look up at me, then bowed her head. "Thank you, Master. I will take good care of my slave."

"Good, I expect you to. But you need to take good care of me, too. Remember who is the master, here. Now, when I give any order, I am giving it to Amelia. If she chooses to delegate that order to Lacey, that's fine, no matter what the order is. But I will not be ordering Lacey; only Amelia can do that. Is that understood?"

They both nodded.

"Good. Now, make me cum."

Amelia crawled up and started to give me a blowjob. I allowed her to start, then interrupted. "Make Lacey cum."

Amelia paused, her hand on my cock, and looked up at me. Then she turned and said "Slave Lacey, sit down on the couch and finger yourself," then she turned back to giving me a blowjob.

Lacey sat down shyly next to me, then scooted close enough that our bare shoulders were pressed together, spread her legs wide, and started rubbing herself. I could feel her tremble against me, and that turned me on immensely. As I got close to climaxing, my back and shoulders tensed. Feeling me do that, Lacey leaned her head back on my shoulder, her eyes squeezed shut, biting her lip, and started to cum.

I came in Amelia's mouth, and Lacey climaxed, collapsing against me limply.

After swallowing my load, Amelia backed up and looked up at me with a smile "Do you have any other orders, Master?"

"Go about your day, keep each other happy," I commanded.

Life was much more enjoyable after that. My girls had fallen in love, but they were finally paying attention to me again, too. Poly life was good.

florv
florv
47 Followers