Laci's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt himself getting close and he gave her the option while panting himself. "Where should I put this cum, slut? What would be more of a degrading way to send you back home to your boyfriend? Should i cum in that dirty mouth of yours? Or should I cum deep inside your pussy? "

She answered immediately "Please cum in my pussy! I need to feel it deep inside me!"

That's all it took for him. One last push and his cock was buried in her pussy and he shot spurt after spurt of hot cum inside her. And she came from just the feeling of his unfaithful sperm shooting in her.

He stood up and buttoned himself back up and walked away from her, cold as ice. All he said was "If you want this job, be here tomorrow at 8am. Wear the same under garments and another skirt."

She lay there, feeling like a used fuck toy. And that's exactly what she was. But now she had to explain to her boyfriend what had happened. With a sigh she got up and composed herself and headed to her boyfriends house.

On the way there she sent him a text saying she was on her way. He asked if she got the job and she said she wasn't sure yet. They would talk about it. He thought she sounded very cryptic but left it alone.

When she got to his house they hugged, and kissed, and made dinner together. He knew something was up but didn't press it. He gave her her space. He asked if she wanted to shower, but she said first she wanted him to make love to her. He very happily obliged. They went to the bed room and she laid on the bed doggie style...just like earlier when she was bent over a desk...Her eyes closed and she whimpered just imagining it. He pushed her skirt off and caressed her ass. He moved down and gave it light kisses and moved his head closer to her pussy. Kissing her pussy lips... He licked up and down... He stopped momentarily and said her "You're really wet today babe."

She panicked and said the first thing that came to mind. "Oh stop talking and eat me baby." This turned him on and he brought her to an earth shaking orgasm. She knew he had to taste another man's cum... it was time. She fell on the bed for a minute and sat up. She could see an expression on his face. "Honey, we need to talk about today..." She said as they both sat on the bed.

She told him everything that happened and how it happened. How he talked to her, how he made her feel, and where he came...

"So I just..."

She nodded her head and replied "yes. I'm sorry honey. I was going to stop you but it felt so good..." His face was expressionless.

"He also said that if I wanted the job, i would need to show up tomorrow with a different skirt."

"What are you going to do?" He asked.

"Go shopping for another skirt." She said.

12