All Comments on 'Lacrosse Jock Hypnotic Humiliation'

by Traderdc

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yikes. I like humiliation and all, but this is just...uh. op seems to have some internalised shame about his attraction to men that he associates it with being degraded.

thomashwhitethomashwhite8 months ago

Andrew is an asshole. He had made it a point to tell Bryan punishment was over. Even if Andrew is pissed you should be able to trust your team captain. Then Andrew arranges that public humiliation. You know this will get spread far and wide. So Bryan’s time in school is gonna be shit. Also he is now blackmailed about having his home town life destroyed. Blackmail would be stressful and could easily lead to physical failures, mental breakdowns, etc. It shows further Andrews’s jerk behavior because a team captain should not be breaking a good team player which Bryan has shown himself to be through scoring/assists in the latest game. Sort of the antithesis of Andrews claim that the punishment was over for the good of the team.

Also, even if Bryan wants to do Andrew, nothing gave an indication of him wanting to do those others joining them in Andrew’s room. So, if the triggers are used or Bryan capitulates with the threat of the triggers, then Bryan is going to be raped, a crime. That is not a measured response to Bryan’s misbehavior.

If these bad things are done Bryan stands a good chance of losing his scholarship when his play drops off. So, his life permanently destroyed because of a single bad choice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTraderdc@Traderdc
Bisexual exhibitionist, who loves to be stripped and humiliated in front of a fully clothed crowd.