Lacy Cream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down and closed my eyes hoping to distract myself from the cute girl not even two feet away who was possibly willing to help me take care of my little problem. 'That doesn't look too small' she'd said. I'd never been accused of having a big dick by anyone, and compared to the men in porn I'd watched, I was quite small except when compared to a few of the sissies but thinking about sissies only made me think about Marsha with her shiny bodysuit and that strapon she had on. Thinking was only making me harder. I needed something not sexy at all.

Mom. She was not sexy at all. She wasn't a bad looking lady but I couldn't ever imagine thinking of her in that way either. I imagine what she'd look like wearing Marsha's dominatrix get up and my erection immediately softened. I knew right then that I was attracted to Marsha and not just her sexy costume so I thought of my mother in more sexual situations and before I knew it, I was as soft as frozen yogurt. I managed to stuff myself inside the panties to check their fit and voila. A perfect fit.

"They're perfect," I said.

"You wear a medium then. Do you need any help getting dressed," Aleshia asked.

I didn't want to piss her off because I knew how catty high school girls could be but I'd only had a girlfriend for a couple days. I wasn't already going to start cheating on her and I didn't think Kurt would like it if his girlfriend cheated on him.

"I don't want to cheat on my girlfriend, besides how would Kurt feel about you helping me," I asked.

"He's a kinky fucker just like me. He'd just want to hear about it when I got home. I wouldn't tell him it was you though. I'd just say some guy neither of us knows came in," She said.

"Well, if I ever want to cheat, you'll be my first call," I said.

"Good, now let's find you some panties," She said as I stepped out of the dressing room. I kept the black pair I'd just tried on as they fit perfectly and followed Aleshia around the store as she grabbed different items and pushed them in my hands. I touched nearly every style and looked at nearly every pattern. A clear trend of hyper feminine patterns and colors started emerging from my picks and Aleshia started modifying her picks to the more slutty items in the store until I had enough panties for two weeks rather than one. I mentioned the fact that I also needed at least one bra add her face lit up like it was Christmas.

"Do you know your size," She asked.

I don't know why she thought I'd know my bra size but not my panty size. Of course I didn't know my size. If I did, I'd just grab one in my size and be done with it but I obviously needed help.

"Not really," I said.

She was almost jumping with joy as she took my panties to the register.

"Um... what about my," I started.

"I need to measure you. Lemme set these down for a minute, then we'll take care of everything. Good news is, there's a two for one sale on bras right now," She said.

I was pushed back to the same dressing room and told to remove my shirt while she got her tape. I crossed my arms over my bare chest and waited for her to return. I could hear her babbling as she rummage through a drawer right outside the dressing rooms.

"Every girl needs a maximizer push up bra and an unlined bralette. We have the cutest bras here, You're gonna love them I'm so excited for you," She said.

"Okay, lift your arms so I can measure you," She said.

Aleshia froze the moment I lifted my arms up. I'd completely forgotten that I'd shaved my entire body, under arms included and she'd obviously never seen a guy with his arm pits shaved before.

"You're so smooth, isn't it so much nicer," She asked.

"I'm still trying to decide if I like it or not." Aleshia unfroze and wrapped the tape around my body, then moved it a bit before pulling it tight again.

"I'd never guess you wear a 32, so remember that when you want to buy a bra in the future, as far as cup size, you're an A cup, so there isn't much but you could probably get something to make them look a little bigger," She said as she disappeared.

Aleshia returned with two bras in hand. One bright pink with flowers all over it that she handed me first. "Go ahead, try that one," She said.

I fiddled with the hooks at the back until I got them on and twisted it into place. Aleshia helped adjust the shoulder straps until she was happy with the fit. She tucked a couple fingers under the strap then squeezed the cups of the bra and smiled.

"How's that feel," She asked.

It felt good, other than the padding brushed against my nipples when I moved and I was sure it become an issue. Aleshia said that's part of wearing a bra so I kept the big pink push up bra. The other was much more like Marsha's red lace bra only it was made of velvet and was quite soft. I knew I'd like it even before I got the bra done up. The cups of the bra hugged my body and it felt wonderful hugging my frame.

"I like this one... can I wear it out," I asked.

"Of course, let's go get you checked out," she said.

Aleshia kept looking at me like she wanted to eat me but I survived and left with my back pack full of my new underwear. I was excited to show Marsha and thought about stopping by for a quickie.

I started her way and shot a text. "Got some panties, are you around this morning,"

"Mess at the bar, I'll be here a bit. Come help if you want, or come over later," She said.

The bar was just around the corner from Marsha's house so I continued past the trailer park and into the bar. It was completely silent inside and there were only a couple of lights on. I could hear a few voices in the back and since Marsha's mom ran the bar, I didn't figure I'd get in any trouble going back.

I saw Marsha still wearing her waitress's dress. It was dark blue, tight up top and flared at the hips with a puffy under skirt like an old time country western dancer might wear. Her little apron sat sideways on her waist and was covered in drywall mud. Pam wore her usual sweats and a tank top. They were cleaning up what looked like a busted water pipe.

"Grab that shovel would you," Pam asked when she saw me.

I handed her the shovel and Marsha stopped to hug me.

"I'm so glad you're here, I don't think we'll ever get ready in time without you," She said.

"What can I do," I asked.

We busted out all the soaked drywall and hauled it to the trash. A couple handymen showed up and fixed the pipes just as we were mopping up the last of the dust then Pam ran off to get more wall board and left Marsha to direct the handymen. She was clearly in charge and even dominated the two full grown men. She didn't have to do a thing to get their respect, it was just the way she interacted with them.

"Ty, get these guys a drink please," She said.

"Yes ma'am, two cokes coming up," I said shuffling off to grab a couple drinks.

I gave them men their drinks and returned to the mop bucket to help Marsha again. The water was far too dirty and only made the floor more muddy as we mopped.

"Go empty that for me would you," Marsha said.

"You're so hot when you're bossy," I said.

"And you're so hot when you do what I tell you to do," She smiled.

Marsha's mom got back with the wall board and taught me how to hang drywall, and then how to mud and tape. I realizedi didn't want to do any of that. I could help but there was no way in hell I was gonna be a drywaller. We had lunch, then sanded the board and painted. By the time I was done I looked like a ghost with how much dust I was wearing.

Marsha pushed me into the back office and told me to strip. She shoved me in the office shower and made me clean up. There weren't nearly as many nice smelling soaps or shampoos but I managed with what was available. When I got out I wrapped up in a scratchy towel and looked for my clothes.

"Really, you've got to be joking me," I said as Marsha came in holding a waitress uniform. I had barely even thought about working as a waitress there but once again I was left without clothes and only Marsha's pick to wear.

"I'll wear it but I'm not leaving the office. I don't even have any shoes to wear with that," I said.

Marsha surprised me with her mother's pumps. They were the exact shoes I'd walked around the block in so I knew they'd fit.

"I'm not going to make you do anything but the early birds will be here in twenty minutes. They come in, they don't fuss too much, and they tip really good," Marsha said.

"I don't care," I said.

"And most of them are blind or going blind," she added.

"No, I don't even have any makeup, and my hair isn't done," I said.

"I have everything we need now get dressed," she said digging into her purse for her makeup supplies.

"Your cute little black bra is in the wash so I hope you have another one. If not, I can have my mom grab you one from the house and you can use my breast forms for now," She said.

"No it's fine, I've got another bra but I don't know if it will work with this dress," I said.

"We'll cross that bridge when we get there," She said.

I rushed through my bags and pulled the pink flowered bra out then found a pair of cheeky panties of the same shade and quickly slipped into them. My cock bordered on half hard and too hard so I used the trick of thinking about my mother. Luckily Marsha didn't notice before I put the dress on. The only thing I couldn't do was zip the back up but looking in the mirror, I instantly loved the look. The only thing that'd make it all better was a pair of stockings and a garter belt.

Just like the day before, Marsha did my makeup and teased my hair in less than ten minutes and told me she'd be back with my shoes. I waited in the office for like ten minutes but she never came back. I heard more and more activity and knew I couldn't wait until the rush had started. I peeked my head out the door and listened for a minute before I snuck out into the hall. Just as I stepped out, Pam spotted me.

"Oh hey hon, your shoes are right there. Marsha's setting the dining room up, you can give her a hand. Take her these plates," Pam said shoving a stack of dishes in my arms.

I couldn't tell her no even if my mind was screaming the word on repeat at max volume. All I could do was run the plates to Marsha and then escape back to the safety of the office. I set the plates on the table Marsha was cleaning but she told me to set them and how.

"Four plates, two forks and one knife with a napkin under the silver," Marsha said.

It wasn't a request. She was rushed and it was clear she needed my help. The only way I could get away was to help Marsha get everything ready so I jumped to it and set all the tables just like she asked then stood to the side waiting for more instructions. We managed to get the last table set just as a flood of old people poured through the doors. I tried sneaking back into the office but spam stopped me.

"I know you weren't planning on starting today but three of our girls haven't showed up yet. Can you please give us a hand until someone else shows up," She asked.

If I didn't like her so much, I'd have told her to kick rocks but I really liked Marsha's mom and would do anything for her. How could I say no, but I didn't know the first thing about being a waitress.

"What do you want me to do," I said.

"Just run drinks and food. Marsha and I will do everything else. Here take these drinks to table four," She said as she twisted and scurried off.

"Wait, where's table four," I asked.

Marsha pointed to a map of the dining room, then kissed me on the cheek and gave me a light swat on the ass before she too hurried off. I took the four glasses to table four and set them down. I was far too nervous to actually look at any of them so I delivered the drinks and ran back to the safety of the drink station. I could hear the old people talking as I walked.

"Who's that... she must be new... she's cute... hey girl, come sit on my lap..." the old men all murmured. Some had wives others were alone.

"Table six, thanks," Marsha said.

"Where did they all come from," I asked as Marsha filled more drinks.

"Nursing home, hurry I'll have these ready when you get back," she said.

The whole rush was just like that. Old ladies harassing me about how short my dress was and old men hitting on me because of how short my dress was. I can't even lie though... I loved the attention and while old men were totally disgusting, their money still spent. Alli did was run drinks and food, and they'd still slip me a couple dollars here and there. All in all I made $40 in just under an hour.

"Okay, let's see your tips," Marsha said.

I handed her the wad of bills and watched her count them, then add them to another much larger pile. She counted the whole stack then built four piles of cash.

"We split the tips equally during the day and since there was only four of us, we get more. Not a bad take for a couple hours work," Marsha said as she handed me my stack of cash. She gave the cook his share, then her mother a stack and stuffed her stack in her bra. I didn't have any pockets in the dress so I followed suit and stuffed my cash in my bra too.

"Did you count it," Marsha asked.

"No, I trust you," I said.

"You don't care how much you got," she asked.

"Fine," I said pulling the wad out. I flipped through bill after bill and counted the stack getting more and more excited the closer I got to forty dollars and still had a lot to go. I hit eighty and was stunned then topped out at $110.

"Why is it so much, that seems preposterous. I barely did anything. Are you sure," I asked.

"We wouldn't have made it without you," Pam said.

"Well we have a couple hours until the next shift starts. Wanna come home with me for a bit," Marsha asked.

We hoped in the company car and drove the two blocks to Marsha's house, not because we were lazy but because I insisted on not being seen outside in the waitress uniform. Pam dropped us off and we scurried inside. The sun was still out and I worried someone would recognize me.

"You should relax, you look completely convincing as a girl. Hell, none of the old people could tell," Marsha said.

"Yeah, that's because most of them are blind. Isn't that what you said," I added.

"Whatever, you looked like you were having a good time," Marsha said.

"For a minute there, I forgot I was wearing a dress with how busy we were," I said.

"It'll be slower tonight for sure. We just have a karaoke guy that comes in. You're gonna love it, it's so fun to watch the drunks try to sing," She said.

"Yeah, maybe I'll watch for a bit. My mom's been a little protective lately, I've got to be home at a decent time tonight," I said.

"You should just text and tell her you got a job and have to work tonight," Marsha said. She rummaged through the fridge and pulled things out to cook. I had no idea what she was making but realized I hadn't eaten all day long.

"I don't wanna work tonight, at least not in this. I mean, it wasn't bad but someone's gonna know I'm a guy... and then what. They'll tell everyone in town or worse, they'll kick my ass," I said.

"No one is going to kick your ass. We've got a bouncer for that and if anyone gets handsy with one of the girls, they get bounced down the street," She said making a kicking motion.

"But they'll know it's me, and then it won't matter where I am. It's not like I can have a bouncer follow me around all the time," I said.

"Gimme your phone," Marsha said.

"Fine but I'm not working tonight," I said. Before I sat down, Marsha snapped a picture of my back, then when I realized what she was doing, I spun around and before I could grab for my phone, she fired off two more pictures then hid the phone behind her back.

"What are you doing," I growled.

"Proving a point, now sit down... Tylee, sit," She commanded.

"Who are you texting, please don't send that picture to anyone, Marsha please," I begged.

"Relax, I'm just proving a point. And if they do recognize you, you can just say you tried a new filter," She said.

I heard the whoosh as the text was sent. My heart crawled up into my throat and I couldn't breathe as I waited for my world to crumble around me. Moments later, I heard my phone buzz and then ding. Marsha just smiled and shook her head then gave my phone back.

"Oh my god, you sent that to Shane, you've got to be kidding me," I cried. When I looked at my phone, I was shocked. Marsha had sent all three pictures along with a question. 'Would you fuck her?'

I wasn't shocked by the pictures or by her question but by Shane's answer. 'Hell yeah, she's hot AF, who is she' he said.

"See, your best friend doesn't even recognize you and I barely put any time into your makeup or hair. You could totally learn all that in just a few weeks. Let me prove it to you for real," Marsha said holding her hand out for my phone.

"No, who are you gonna text now? Tell me first," I said.

"Your mom." Marsha said still holding her hand out. She wasn't taking the phone, it was my choice to give it to her. Had she not sent the message to Shane first there'd be no way in hell I'd send a picture of myself as Tylee to my mother but she had been supportive of me. I was sure she'd know it was me but I didn't want to give her any clues and being in the bar waitress uniform was a major clue. I'd told her I was offered a job at the bar and she isn't a stupid person. She'd add two and two together.

"Fine, but I don't want to be in this dress. I told her your mom offered me a job at the bar. She'll know it's me because she knows about everything else, like the underwear and the dresses too," I said.

"Okay, let's find something you can wear, something cute. My mom is closer to your size, let's check her closet," Marsha said.

I followed her into Pam's room and stood at the foot of her mothers bed. It was a nice room with solid wood furniture and a big four post bed. When Marsha opened the closet, I was surprised to see the feminine array of clothing choices. She had dresses and skirts arranged in one side with slacks and blouses on the other. In the middle She had a stack of shoes below an impressive collection of lingerie both hung and folded into a neat display. To say Marsha's mom was a neat freak would be an understatement.

"Here, try this," Marsha said holding a black and grey dress clinging to a hanger. I stepped out of the waitress uniform and dropped Pam's dress over my head. It was thick black off the shoulder tee shirt material on top and a heavy grey linen skirt with black lace sewn around the hem of the dress. It seemed casual and elegant at the same time. It looked like something Pam might wear for a night on the town.

"Mom wore that on her last date, then never touched it again. It looks amazing on you. She's gonna shit when she sees you in it," Marsha smiled. "But that bra isn't working. Maybe just go without the bra for right now," she added.

What did I know about what bras would work and what wouldn't. I had to trust Marsha and her assessment so I pulled my arms out of the dress and tossed the bra on the bed. Marsha dropped a pair of bright red heels at my feet and I stepped into them. They were a bit taller than the heels I'd previously worn but with a bit more concentration I managed to not fall. Marsha used her moms makeup and played with my eyes a bit more then teased my hair until she was satisfied.

"If your hair was a bit longer, we could do so much more but I think we're ready," She said.

Marsha snapped a picture of me sitting at the vanity. My legs were crossed exactly how Marsha told me to have them and my hands held each other in my lap. The next picture, I was leaned against the back of Pams door with my right arm behind my head and my left leg pulled up near the hem of the dress. Marsha said I looked like flamingo and that made me burst out in laughter.