Lacy Cream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was actually rock hard and seriously tenting my panties. It wasn't so big that it wouldn't fit in my panties when it got hard like Shane's but it pushed the limits of the fabric to its breaking point.

I lifted my dress up, then pulled my panties down a little bit. My cock sprang out and swayed like a spring. Shane's eyes were glued to my cock and I swore he even licked his lips. His breathing quickened and he wiped his palms on his bare thighs.

"I wanna take her anal cherry but as her best friend, I think you can definitely have seconds," Marsha said.

"What, her breast friend..." Shane asked. He screwed his face up and thought about her comment. I could see him piecing everything together. He found me, Tylee in Tysons room last night, and there I was, cock bouncing and looking super familiar.

"How is that possible, I saw you sucking his dick last night, I've got pictures on my phone," he said.

"You have pictures of her sucking my dildo," Marsha said.

"Tyson, is that really you," Shane asked.

"It's Tylee when I'm like this... but I'm not, not like this a whole lot anymore either," I said. I stroked my sissy clit and licked my lips. I knew I could take Shane's cock no problem. I'd taken Marsha's big butt plug and Shane was definitely smaller around and shorter. I wanted to get fucked and I couldn't think of anyone better than my best friend to do it.

"You don't even look like a dude," he said.

"Do you want me to look like a dude," I asked.

"No, god no... you're like, pretty. Like I'm not sure I really even believe you," he said.

Marsha pushed her sweat pants down. She wasn't wearing any panties and her pussy was already showing signs of wetness. Both I and Shane looked at her as she lifted her shirt over her head. She was completely naked. Her breasts looked amazing like always and I felt a little seed of jealousy that my friend was looking at my naked girlfriend until Marsha opened her mouth.

"Go on sissy, get rid of that dress. Get on the bed and eat my pussy," Marsha said.

She was the boss. I knew that more than anything and if she wanted oral, it was my job to give it to her. I dropped my dress on the floor and got on the bed. Marsha mounted my face and I started licking her pussy.

"Come here slave, I want a taste of your cock," Marsha said.

I felt Shane jump on the bed and stand right over me. His feet were on either side of my head and I heard Marsha start making slurping sounds. She'd moan when she slid her crotch across my face and my tongue would probe her asshole. I wanted to make her cum, I wanted her to be so turned on by what I was doing that she couldn't suck Shane's cock. I wanted her to focus on what I was doing rather than what she was doing.

It must have worked because Marsha pushed Shane away from her. She left her pussy on my mouth and told Shane to fetch her strapon.

"Such a good slave. Now watch but don't touch until I tell you understand," Marsha asked.

"Yes Mistress," Shane said. He just stepped back and watched. He didn't bother sitting or leaning on anything. He just stood there at the ready.

Marsha dismounted my face and stepped into her strapon harness. The big black dong pointed at the floor and Shane couldn't stop looking at it. I couldn't either. It was about the same size as the white plug I'd worn but that was a while ago. My ass was still loose but not that loose. My guts tightened and fear crept up my spine. I was worried she was going to rip me in two. I was scared it was gonna fucking hurt but not scared enough to say a word. I wanted it. I wanted Marsha to make me her sissy girl for good.

"Legs," Marsha said as she lifted my feet into the air. I knew she wanted my legs in the air like the whore I was. I knew she was about to take me cherry and I couldn't wait. Her fingers surprised me, more because they were cold, not so much after I realized she was lubing me up. I looked over at Shane who was in awe. He was mesmerized as Marsha brought the head of her big black cock to my hole.

My eyes rolled back in my head and I clawed at the sheets as Marsha pushed herself in my hole. Light blasted through my vision and pain erupted in my ass. I heard myself cry out as my legs shook.

"Awe fuck, mmm... fuck fuck fuck," I moaned.

"Almost there sissy, almost there," Marsha said. She pulled my thighs into her to force her cock all the way to my core and my fucking toes burned. My fingers hurt and I couldn't speak. I needed her to be there. I couldn't take any more and just like that... it was over. Marsha stopped moving. Her cock was buried in my hole and once again I felt completely filled to the brim. If there had been another inch i would have exploded. Hell, another millimeter and I'd have fucking ran away but we were there and I was full.

She held position until the pain went away. She didn't move until I started moving. Little wiggles was all I could take at first but eventually I was pulling at her hips, begging her to fuck me. It felt like I was right in the edge of pleasure and every third or fourth thrust felt indescribably good. It was something about the angle or the speed or force or... I couldn't figure out what it was.

"Take her mouth slave but you'd better not cum. I want you to do that in her ass," Marsha said. I wanted Shane to cum in my ass too. I got more and more turned on by what they were doing to me and had I touched my dick even for a moment, I'd have spewed all over my belly.

Shane pushed his cock into my mouth and I sucked it down like a hungry baby cow. I felt beyond sexy there with Marsha fucking my ass and Shane fucking my face. Time stretched until I couldn't tell the difference between a minute or an hour. I was fucked from both ends until Shane pulled away and wouldn't let me suck anymore.

I reached out for Shane and his cock but he stayed just out of reach.

"I'm so close, I've got to stop," he said.

"I'm all done here. You can take over now if you want," Marsha said. It looked like Shane wanted to give it to me but he seemed a little hesitant too. He looked between me and Marsha as she stepped out of her strapon harness.

"God just give it to me," I said. My legs were still in the air spread like a wanton whore. I held my panties to the side as Shane moved into position between my legs.