Lacy Cream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snap snap snap... I heard my camera phone pop off a series of photos. "Hey, I wasn't ready," I moaned.

"Yeah you were, these are so cute... moms gonna fucking love this," She said.

I heard the whoosh, then another whoosh... two messages sent off and instantly a ding ding. Message received.

"Who is it, what'd they say," I asked.

"Shane asked how it was possible for you to bag a hottie like that when you had exactly zero game," She said.

"What, I've got game," I said.

"Whoosh..." another message sent.

"What are you texting now," I said.

"Told Shane what you said... kinda. I said. 'I've got more game in my little finger than you've got in you're whole body. This hoe sucked my dick and fucking swallowed," She laughed.

"Why would you say that, he's gonna want proof now and you know we can't get it for him," I said.

Before I could say another word, She was dragging me into her room. Marsha dug around in her drawer and pulled out a fleshy colored dildo just a bit bigger than I ever got hard. She stripped down to just her panties and stepped into my boxers. I had no idea she still had them but it made sense as we'd switched underwear at the bonfire.

"Get on your knees hoe, come suck my dick," she said as she pushed the dick through the opening in the boxers.

I couldn't believe how hot she looked, her perfect tits jiggled as she jacked off the fake cock. My own cock was still tucked away in my pink panties and was threatening to pop out the top. I'd been so turned on earlier and it was like all that horniness came back like a flood. I wanted to suck Marsha's cock and on top of that, I wanted to prove to Shane that I could actually bag a hottie like myself. I squatted in front of Marsha and took the head of her cock in my mouth. "Snap... snap... whoosh," another message sent.

I got lost in the moment and sucked Marsha's cock like it was real. I wanted to be convincing and I wanted to make Shane jealous of me for once. He'd always push things in my face about how much better off he was than I was and how much girls liked him more than me. This would be the greatest comeback of all times.

I took Marsha's dick all the way in my throat and bounded my face against her hand. If she were recording a video, I wanted it to be completely believable but I didn't know how to make it look like I'd cum in her mouth other than to actually cum in her mouth. I hadn't had a load of cum in a while.

"I wanna eat your cum Tyson, I want you to cum in my mouth," I said to Marsha.

"Then cum, cum in your mouth. You look so fucking hot sucking my dick," Marsha said.

It only took three or four tugs and I sprayed buckets of jizz into my hand. My cock seemed to never stop and I worried it'd spill.

"You ready to cum Tyson," I said as I brought my hand up to Marsha's cock.

Marsha nodded and I smeared my cum covered hand across Marsha's cock. Long stringers of jizz dripped from the head of the toy. "Snap, snap..." I licked the biggest drop "snap," then sucked it into my mouth. A big blob landed on my cheek as I sucked another glob of cum into my mouth. I covered myself in cum and played with it in my mouth. Marsha took more pictures than I could count and sent off just as many.

"Now swallow my load slut," Marsha said.

I pushed my cum up to my lips for one final picture and then swallowed. I opened my mouth for the final picture proving I'd swallowed everything. "Snap, swoosh," I was done.

"God, I can't wait to watch you really do that," Marsha said.

"Me too," I agreed.

"Aren't you worried that's too gay," she asked.

"Not if I'm Tylee... what'd he say," I said.

"He isn't saying anything," Marsha said.

"Ding,"

"Lick the tip again and hold your hand in an okay sign," Marsha said.

I licked the tip and did an okay sign over my eye. Marsha snapped another picture and sent it off. There was an immediate ding.

"What'd he say," I asked.

"Oh, that's your mom. She said 'who's that, I thought you were dating Marsha. I hope you aren't cheating on her already. I like Marsha," She said.

"Awe, I love your mom," Marsha cooed.

Marsha orated the reply to my mother. "She's one of marshas friends. Marsha said she didn't have any style and I thought we'd get an expert opinion. By the way, I think I'm going to help at the bar tonight," whoosh the text was sent before I could say a thing.

"I really don't want to help at the bar tonight," I said.

"You might as well, sounds like you're gonna be there all night with me anyway... you may as well make a few dollars and you can't use the excuse of someone recognizing you either. We just proved your own mother wouldn't recognize you and neither would your best fucking friend. Oh look, your mom text, she says, 'I don't know why you'd ask me. You've always had a natural sense of style. If anyone would know, it's you." She said.

I just shrugged my shoulders. I didn't know what to say or even how to process that. It could be an insult or a compliment. I didn't know which.

"You know, she's not wrong. If there's anything you've got that other guys don't, it's a style that's all your own," Marsha said.

"Is that why I'm your type," I asked.

"That and other things, now let's get cleaned up and ready for work," Marsha said.

"I don't want to work," I said.

"Neither do I, at least not forever. That's why I'm saving up to go to school, and school costs money. I'm gonna be a psychologist one day," She said.

"I have no idea what I want to do," I said as I slipped Pams dress off.

"Well, you don't have to decide tonight but I will tell you it's gonna cost you money so you may as well start making it now," Marsha said as she tossed the waitress dress at me.

She was right. Whatever I was going to do, it would cost money and I didn't exactly have any line ups on anything but bring a waitress at the bar. The only benefit was that as Tylee, no one knew me. I could finally be the person I felt like inside without the limitations of society.

"Do you have some fishnets I could borrow," I asked as I slid back into the waitress uniform.

"That's the spirit," Marsha said.

I followed her to her room and put the fishnets on just like long johns then sat down at the vanity and watched Marsha do my makeup. I watched every step and tried to memorize all the products she used. If I was going to reinvent myself, I'd need to figure that shit out real quick.

"What's with you, you look so happy," Marsha asked.

"I guess I'm just tired of fighting. You want Tylee... then so do I," I said as I stepped into Pams red heels. Marsha didn't notice so I didn't say anything. I wasn't super confident on the heels but by god, I wold be by morning.

I could tell the bar was hopping when we walked in the back door. Music blared from loudspeakers and some god awful sound accompanied a backing track. It seemed like karaoke night was already in full swing and as it turned out, some local tech start up was having some drinks to blow off steam and had the next two hours booked. Pam was running drinks back and forth and already looked frazzled.

"Start running drinks," Pam said to Marsha. She pointed right at me. "You're Amber tonight, put this name tag on and stick with me," She said on her way to the bar. "Jack and Coke on ice, White Russian, and two buds. Tab on seven," She said.

The bartender dropped two bottles on Pams tray and started mixing cocktails.

"If they have a tab, it goes on the table. Collect the card and give it to Jimmy. Take notes if you have to but no one likes the wrong drinks so either reminder or write it down, come on," She said lifting the tray over her head and shuffling toward table seven. They were roughly in the same location as they were for the old folks home but it was dark and there were a shit ton more people. I probably picked the wrong night to learn how to walk in heels. I could barely keep up with Pam but after three tables, she cut me loose and I was on my own.

My very first table I fucked everything up. I couldn't hear anything anyone said and on top of it, I had no idea what they wanted other than the one Guinness but only because I told Jimmy they wanted a Guinness book of records or something. Pam cornered me.

"God dammit, write it down and if you don't know what they want, ask until you do understand!" Pam growled.

I'd like to say the rest of the night went better but it didn't and on top of it, I only made twenty dollars in tips. If I was going to save anything, I was going to have to get a lot better at taking drink orders.

"You'll get the hang of it. Maybe go in and work with Jimmy before work. He gets in at three every day. He can teach you the drinks, and the menu at the same time. Let's try again tomorrow night. By Friday you should be good," Marsha said.

"I'm going home. I've got some things to figure out. See you tomorrow," I asked.

I didn't even bother changing out of the waitress dress. If I was really changing, I might as well embrace it all the way. One bright thing about the night was that I'd become really comfortable wearing a pair of high heels. I loved the sound they made on the pavement as I walked home.

I didn't even try to sneak in once I got home. The house was quiet, just like the night I woke up in Marsha's bra and panties. So much had changed since that night, it felt like more than a year since that day when I'm reality it was less than a week. My heels clicked all the way up the stairs and didn't stop until I closed the door to my room.

"Where the hell is Tyson," Shane said. He scared the shit out of me. He'd been sitting on my bed and looked like he was waiting for a while.

"What are you doing here," I asked. I was screwed. I hadn't changed out of the waitress uniform and my best friend was sitting in my room. I wasn't ready for a fight nor him blabbing his fat mouth to the whole world about what I was doing. I more wanted it to happen naturally. People would see more of Tylee and less of Tyson. I hoped I could just transition him out and her in.

"What am I doing here, I'm Tysons best friend. What are you doing here and where's Tyson," Shane said.

He didn't recognize me. He must have thought I was the girl that sucked my dick or something. I hadn't really believed Marsha until that exact moment. I was no more than two feet from Shane and he thought I was a girl. I needed to think of something fast. Why would I be there without Tyson and where was Tyson...

"He's at Marsha's still. I just needed to get some things for him," I said.

"Like what," Shane asked. His leg wouldn't stop moving and he started biting his nails. It was clear that I was intimidating him, or rather that Tylee was intimidating him. Shane always thought he had game with the ladies but anytime he got near a pretty girl, he'd bite his nails and fidget so much the girls would practically run away.

"Condoms... and a change of underwear," I said. Shane was obviously flustered. He couldn't stop adjusting himself and had i never been a guy, I might have missed the signs but he kept pushing his shirt down like he was trying to hide his belt. He was trying to hide an erection.

"What do you need those for," he asked still pushing his cock down. I barely caught the motion out of the corner of my eye. I'd looked in the dresses and only turned my head for a minute but totally caught my best friend jacking his cock inside his pants to me. I'd barely bent over and probably showed my panties to him. I stayed in that position add let him continue like I didn't know.

"Marsha doesn't want to get pregnant. Me I'm in the pill so I don't give a fuck. I love cum," I teased.

"You both have him... like at the same time. How's that work, like one at a time or together," he asked. Shane had something clutched in his hand with his other hand jammed down the front of his pants. He wasn't even trying to hide it anymore. I turned around and found a dark blue thing in one hand and his cock in the other.

"What are you doing with my panties, oh my god, what are you doing with that thing," I said unable to take my eyes off Shane's cock.

"Sorry, I just found them here and... god it's not what it looks like I swear," Shane said trying to hide my panties.

"Oh... you were touching yourself thinking about me, weren't you? You can be honest with me. I won't tell Tyson, I promise. Do you find me sexy, were you thinking about me sucking his cock or were you thinking about being me and sucking his cock? Were you thinking about wearing my panties while you touched yourself," I teased.

"Um... no, I mean yes but no, I couldn't help myself. You looked so sexy and then I found your panties here under his bed and..." Shane stopped talking. I figured I'd fill in some shit for him.

"You imagined me sucking your cock so you started touching yourself. Isn't that right," I said.

"Yes... I thought of you sucking me," he said.

I wondered how far he'd go for a piece of ass, or a potential piece of ass. I know it was probably cruel but I stand by what I did.

"Drop your pants big boy, drop your pants and put those panties on. The only way I'll even consider doing anything with you is if you're wearing panties," I said. I knew if Shane figured out I was the chick in front of him that I'd need some insurance to keep him from talking. I'd need some way to keep his mouth shut for ever.

"What, I'm not gay, why do I need to wear these to get my dick sucked," he asked.

"I like boys who obey," I said stealing the line from Marsha. "So either put them on or I'll tell everyone what I found you doing," I said.

I could see the gears turning in his head. He could either put the panties on and maybe get a blow job or leave and everyone would know he'd been jacking off with his friends girlfriends panties. Shane pushed his pants and boxers down to his ankles and stepped into the blue thong underwear. I watched his cock go from hard to nearly throbbing as he pulled my panties up around his balls. Her left his stiff dripping cock poking out the top.

"How do they feel," I asked.

"Weird," he said.

"You're pecker looks like it's gonna explode. Do you like wearing girls panties," I asked.

"Uh huh," Shane said. I didn't ever expect him to say yes. Not even in a million years. I did understand why her liked them though. It only took me trying them on once to get hooked too. I could see the addiction starting as his cock started dripping. The moment Shane touched his cock it erupted all over my floor. His hand went wild on his shaft as he tugged an orgasm from his balls. I recorded the whole thing on my phone, all the way to the end when he spasmed like a dying fish.

He tried to take my panties off but I made him keep them on. I told him to get dressed and leave or I'd tell everyone what happened. Shane couldn't move fast enough and almost bolted out the door with his shoes in hand. I watched as he peeled out of the driveway and speed out of sight. I was alone at last and the scene that happened right before my eyes left me as horny as ever. I just stared at the puddle of cum.

I hadn't cum since I sucked Tysons dick, or since Tylee sucked or jacked off... whatever. I pulled my cock out the hole in the fishnets and tugged for only a minute. I imagined Shane sitting there with his cock out. I imagined sucking hips dick but what I was really craving was the full feeling of a cock in my ass. I wanted Shane to fuck me like he'd fuck a real girl.

My head got dizzy and my balls tightened as I shot my load right onto the floor where Shane had just cum. I thought about licking the pile up but just threw a towel over it and got undressed.

Part 9

When I woke the next morning, the entire room smelled strangely sweet and tart at the same time. It all seemed to be coming from the floor and when I moved the towel, I caught a whiff of whatI guessed was stale cum. The floor was still wet. I knew if I didn't clean it, the whole house would stink but that'd have to wait until after my shower.

I soaked in the stream of hot water and noticed little hairs poking out everywhere across my arms and legs. It had only been five days since I'd shaved. I knew it wouldn't last forever but I thought I'd have more time than that. Luckily I shared a bathroom with my sister and there were plenty of shaving supplies already in the shower. I expected a lengthy process like the first time but I whacked all the hair off in a few minutes. I even rubbed lotion all over myself but avoided touching my asshole in fear it'd turn me on too much.

The only bra I dared wear under my guy clothes was still in the washer at Marsha's house so I skipped that and planned on matching it later with a black bikini. I wanted to look nice so I put on a great button up with a pair of suspenders and a lime green bow tie and some Oxford's. I couldn't help but put the fishnets on too but they stayed hidden as long as my pants didn't ride up too high. I looked great and trotted down the stairs.

"Bye mom, going to the mall," I hollered. I was glad I didn't see her and thought I was free but she yelled for me to stop.

"Where are you going, and when will you be home," She asked.

"Mom, I'm just going to the mall to pick some things up, then going to the bar to learn the menu and stuff," I said. I already felt later than I wanted to be. From my last visit I knew the mall got busier the later it got and I wanted to buy a couple more bras and panties. I wanted more variety.

"You might want to pick up some makeup wipes too sweetie, you've still got a little eyeliner on," she said. I'd showered and all. I made sure I washed my face really good and even checked myself in the mirror after. I had no idea how sure noticed but she did.

"Come here, let me show you how to clean it up. You don't want that caking up on your eyes, it'll create problems for you," my mom said.

She pulled some wipes from a tub in the medicine cabinet and started rubbing it around my eyes. She shared some wisdom about makeup with me while she removed yesterday's makeup.

"Make sure you moisturize your face before you put any of this on, it'll make cleanup so much easier, and try not to sleep with it on either or you're liable to break out in zits all over. Don't spend too much while you're learning how to put it on either," She said.

My mom hugged me as I stepped out the front door. "Call me if you're going to be too late," She said.

"I'm working tonight too so I'll at least be midnight or later, but it's a job so there is that," I said.

"I love you honey," She said.

"Love you too mom," I said over my shoulder.

I couldn't wait until I got a car, then I could go somewhere other than our hometown mall. Sure we had everything we needed but the city had all the good stuff. Problem was, I wanted something I couldn't get at the mall and I didn't want to order it off the internet either. Maybe I could get Shane to drive me... but that might be hard to explain. 'I wanna go to the sex shop for some new socks' I doubted that would work. I'd need to think about that for sure.

I sat in a chair waiting for a young lady to help me. I was to the mall right at opening time, and just like I wanted, there wasn't a soul in sight. I was doing it, I was getting my ears pierced.

"What kind of earrings do you want hon," the woman asked.

"Something simple for now please," I said. I knew when trying something new, the best idea was to start cheap and figure out what worked and what didn't. I wasn't going to spend a ton on earrings only to possibly pull them out in two days. Simple diamond earrings like I'd seen many other guys wear would be perfect. She showed me the package then loaded her gun.

I think the sound of the piercing gun surprised me more than anything. I wouldn't say it hurt but there was definitely a little sting. I checked them out in the mirror and tried to imagine how they would look after I changed into my uniform for work. I hoped they'd help me sell the look a bit more, luckily I already felt a bit more feminine with my ears pierced.