Lacy Cream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I had my ears done, I stopped by to see Aleshia at the lingerie shop. She was folding panties and barely noticed me when I walked in. I started looking through braletts in 32A just like she'd helped me figure out. I had four draped over my arm and was about to check out when I noticed a hot little number similar to what Marsha wore when I was her pet.

The sheer black teddy had garter straps dangling across the mannequins hips that held up a tight weave fishnets stocking. I imagined wearing it for Marsha and how hot I'd feel.

"Oh, you've got good taste. Expensive, but good taste too," Aleshia said.

"How much is it," I asked.

I twisted the tag around and saw a three followed by two zeros. "Holy shit, $300. Who has money like that for one piece," I cried.

"That's just the teddy too. Stockings are extra," Aleshia said.

"I need to get a cheaper taste or something. Do you still have your bogo sale on bras," I asked. If they did, I planned on buying a few more cheeky panties and thongs. If they didn't, it'd just have to be the bras.

"Until next Monday, but they really have sales all the time," She said.

I left with four new bras and seven more panties. Both of my ears were pierced and I even picked up a starter makeup kit from the beauty store. I was well on my way to figuring out what kind of girl I really was. By the time I got to the trailer park it was already 3 o'clock and Jimmy was at the bar. I was sure Marsha and Pam were getting ready for the early bird's and would need the help running drinks again but when I got inside there were two girls I'd not seen already setting tables.

"Hey Ty, you look spiffy today. Go on and get changed. You can help... oh my god, you got your ears pierced. They look so cute," Marsha said.

She ushered me into the office and helped with my makeup. She teased my hair and pulled it out of my face with a barrette. When I finished getting dressed the old folks just started pouring through the door. I hadn't planned on working the rush but any time taking drink orders and learning the layout was a good use of time.

With two other girls helping, the whole shift went a lot smoother. I took three tables drink orders, then food orders, delivered everything, topped off drinks and generally enjoyed the light hearted banter between the old folks. After the rush I took my $30 in tips to Marsha who split all the money six ways and we each got $25.

"Some days are definitely better than others but it's still not a bad way to make a little spending money," Marsha said.

"Yeah, that was a lot easier today," I said.

"Should we go back to my place for a few hours," Marsha asked.

"No, I need to work with Jimmy. I have to learn the drinks and stuff or I'll Bon it tonight too," I said.

"Kay, see you in a bit," Marsha said kissing me on the cheek. Pam went into the office and the other two girls left with Marsha.

"Who's that, is he your new boyfriend, don't run him off too. He's cute," the two girls said walking out the back of the bar.

Jimmy was a thirty year old ex heart throb. He'd been the captain of the Mallard high football team and everyone in town knew him. He wasn't hard to look at either and while he wasn't as ripped as his pictures adorning the bar, he was still toned and quite good looking with his shoulder length hair, chiseled jaw and piercing green eyes.

"Hey there, Pam says you need help with the menu," he smiled. I knew why all the girls loved him already. His smile nearly melted my spine and his eyes made me feel like the most important person within a hundred miles.

"Yeah, I don't know shit," I said.

"We'll get ya sorted, take a seat. Here's the basic menu, give that a look and let me know if you have any questions," he said.

I scanned the laminated pamphlet for the drinks. They were all categorized by liquor types and quite easy to read but some of the names made absolutely no sense.

"I had a guy ask for a mule last night but I don't see that anywhere but I know you make it because Pam gave him something," I said.

"It's a Moscow mule, some people shorten the names, others don't. That'll come with time, any other questions," he asked as he polished glasses.

I tried to think of other situations but nothing would come so I took the drink menu back to Marsha's house to study. I didn't bother changing and walked the two blocks in the waitress uniform. My heels clicked against the pavement and I got lost in thought. I'd been thinking about Shane and wondered what he was doing with my panties. Could he still be wearing them like I'd done with Marsha or was he stronger than I was. Did he really just want to fuck me and just happen to have a pair of my panties in his hand.

"Hey baby, you gonna tell us your name tonight. Don't be shy... we won't hurt you," it was none other than Mark Richards and his goon Greg Smith. Greg was leaned inside the passenger side of a car window and Mark was being the lookout. It was obvious what they were doing to everyone around. There wasn't a lot of options in Mallard. If you didn't work at the mall or the bar, you either left town all together or you sold drugs. Mark, the star of the football team had no more advantage than anyone else so he sold drugs. It wasn't a big secret.

"Leave me alone Dude," I said not making eye contact with either of them. I just doubled my pace. There was less that fifty yards to go until I was at Marsha's house but brain dead Greg was quick. He stood between me and the safety of Marsha's front porch. He didn't put his hands on me. His size alone stopped me. I thought he was gonna fuck me up and Mark was gonna help.

"Hey fuck heads, leave my girl alone," I heard over my shoulder. Greg never looked scared of anything except one time he'd tried taking Shane's lunch in the cafeteria Junior year and my best friend seriously fucked him up with a fucking roundhouse kick to the head. Not a soul fucked with either of us after that. Not because I was a bad ass, but because Shane was add I was his friend.

I turned my head to see the big yellow truck Shane was so proud of slow creeping through the trailer park. The passenger door popped open and I jumped inside. Shane mad dogged both Mark and Greg the entire time. We all just watched Shane in disbelief. He was always so calm until backed into a corner and apparently when protecting something he thought was his.

"Hey, it's you again," I said with a big smile.

"What're you doin' in the rough part of town," he asked.

I gestured to the uniform... "Was on my way to Marsha's until my next shift but thanks for saving me from those two assholes back there," I said.

I wanted Tylee to be a better version of myself. I wanted her to be more confident and outspoken. I wanted her to be cooler too. I didn't want her to feel like she was gonna get raped and beaten to death. I wanted her to be respected and idolized but not seen as an easy target. I felt like an easy target but like my mother always said. Confidence is key...

"I didn't want to have to hurt them. Then the cops would come and ask a bunch of questions I didn't want to answer," I lied.

"Gonna hurt 'em huh, how ya gonna do that," he asked.

I didn't expect to be called out, but being friends with the toughest guy in school has its advantages. It wasn't like I helped him beat anyone up but just hearing him talk about how he might defend himself in situations rubbed off until I knew exactly how to make someone have a real bad day. I'd never actually made anyone have a real bad day but knowing I'd half the battle. I'd always hoped the other half boiled down to one well timed kick to a guy's head add a lot of reputation.

"Chop the big guy in the throat, then take his knees out and hope the tall one gets the hint that I don't want to fuck around," I said. I knew the answer was to run... put distance between myself and my attackers. I knew I needed to eliminate the immediate threat if I couldn't run but that was paramount. I wanted Tylee to be something I couldn't be as Tyson.

"Sounds like you had it under control," Shane said.

"Other than I can't run in these fucking heels," I said. "So thanks for giving me a hand. Why are they so scared of you anyway," I asked.

"Old shit. Not important," he said.

Shane was just circling the block around the bar, making bigger and bigger circles as we went. He'd pass the trailer park and I'd getaway glimpse of Marsha's trailer, then both knuckleheads chilling outside some dudes house. The scene changed each time but stayed the same too. I'd need to take the long way around if I waited to avoid them again.

"I've got a question for you..." I said, and when he shrugged, I asked. "Are you still wearing my panties?"

Shane immediately looked away and down. I recognized his shame from the guilty pleasure of something new. I wondered if every guy secretly liked wearing women's underwear as much as I and apparently Shane did. He could barely look in my direction.

"You don't have to be ashamed. Every guy wants to see what's it's like on the other side of the fence. How do they make you feel," I asked.

"I don't know... horny I guess," he said.

Shane parked just outside the trailer park. Talking about wearing panties and things distracted him too much and he almost wrecked. I was glad we'd stopped moving. That way I could really find out how my friend felt.

"Show me how horny you are big boy," I said. I knew how horny I was just thinking about seeing his cock again. I'd been thinking about it ever since he ran out of my room the night before. I'd been dreaming about him all day.

Shane unbuttoned his jeans and pulled his cock over the waistband of the blue thong panties. He was already almost all the way hard and it only took a few strokes before he was as stiff as an arrow. His free hand was tucked inside his pants where he thumbed the waistband off the panties between his thumb and index finger. He'd taken a very nice feeling nylon panty that I picked out because of the material.

"They're so soft aren't they... nothing like you're boring old boxers huh," I said.

"Uh huh," he mumbled. Shane never was a man of many words and even there in his truck, wearing my thong panties with his cock in hand, he kept his sentences to three or four words max.

"I can see how horny you are. What do you want to do about it," I asked.

"Can you suck it," he asked.

My heart actually skipped a beat as I thought about having his cock in my mouth. I knew Marsha wanted to watch me do just that. I did the only thing I could think of.

"Maybe, but I'm in a committed relationship with Marsha and Tyson. I'll need their okay first... and one of them has to watch. Are you okay with that," I asked.

"Yeah," Shane said. He was still pumping his cock and looked ready to blow.

"One more thing. Don't say a word about what we are doing right now or last night, deal," I said.

"Deal," Shane said.

"Kay, let's go to Marsha's house. Wait out front. I'll go in and tell her what's going on then let you know. Okay," I said.

I felt like I was about to pass out. I knew what I was doing but it was like someone else was controlling my body and someone else was dictating what I said. I almost turned into a spectator and slut sissy Tylee took over. I snuck inside and found Marsha playing on her phone.

"Hey beautiful, what ya doing," I asked.

"Relaxing. What's up," She said.

"Do you really want to watch me suck a man's cock or is that just a fantasy," I said leaving against the door frame trying not to give up the worm.

"Mmm... yeah, that'd be so hot. Do you want to do it too," She asked.

"Yeah and I've got someone waiting out front right now," I said. I couldn't contain the excitement any longer. I was a bundle of nerves just standing there. I couldn't think about it any longer, I needed to just do it already.

"Who is it, don't you dare tell me you brought Mark or Greg over," she warned.

"No, I was walking back from the bar and Mark started giving me shit but then Shane pulled up and rescued me. He has no idea who I am other than the girl that sucked off his best friend. He kinda asked me to give him a blowjob but I couldn't cheat on you. I told him I would but that you'd have to watch," I said as I shifted back and forth on the balls of my feet.

"And you're sure he doesn't know it's you. What are you going to do if he finds out," she asked.

"Well, you could film it, then if it goes south, I've got since insurance," I said.

"You're gonna blackmail your friend," She asked.

"No, it's just insurance," I said.

"Are you sure, once you go there, once you cross that line and with your best friend no less, there isn't any taking that back. I just want you to know that," she said.

"I realize that," I said still shifting and fidgeting in place.

"Go get him," She said.

I leaned out the front door and caught Shane's attention. He jumped up the steps and slid in the door. If I didn't know any better, I'd say he was more excited than I was. I stopped him just inside and explained the rules. No touching, no helping, and we're done when I say we're done.

"Yes ma'am," he said. I couldn't tell if it was manners or submission that was driving Shane's compliance. He was in panties and it didn't take much to get him in them either. He'd called me ma'am which was a short trip to Mistress. I wasn't sure I wanted to be his Mistress but I'd bet I could find someone that could.

"Strip down to just your panties, then come in and stop in the middle of the room with your hands behind your back," I said.

Shane immediately started stripping as I stepped into Marsha's bedroom. I looked between her and the door several times. "Are you sure you're okay with this," I asked.

"Oh yeah, so ready," She said.

Shane stepped through the door wearing nothing but my blue thong panties. His soldier stood at attention ready for action. I quickly admired his body. Shane had put on a little weight since I'd last seen him naked. He looked good with a thick ass that was split perfectly by the thong panties, a big manly barrel chest and a thin trail of hair leading from his cock to a field of hair across his chest. He and I were polar opposite's.

He stood facing us and put his hands behind his back. His pecker throbbed and oozed precum from the tip. I hoped he wouldn't cum too soon. I really wanted my first time to be better than the first time Marsha tried to suck my dick. I wanted him to cum but I wanted to make him cum.

"Go ahead slut, you begged for it... now suck it," Marsha commanded me.

I circled around Shane and dragged my fingers across his naked flesh. His skin prickled into goose bumps wherever I touched him. He was already breathing hard and humping the air. I stopped directly in front of him, grabbed his thick cock and almost shuttered. I'd never touched a guys cock and there I was with one in my hand. It felt phenomenally soft and hard at the same time. It felt so different from my cock but so similar too.

"Don't you cum until you're given permission, do you understand," Marsha said.

"Yes Mistress," he said.

It seemed a little weird that he called her Mistress without being told to but I had other things to think about. Shane's cock was less than a foot away. He wanted his cock sucked and I wanted to suck it.

I squatted in front of Shane's cock, stroked it gently and looked at Marsha. She had my phone out and the camera pointed at us. I suppressed a smile, opened my mouth and took my best friends dick in my mouth. I'd done it. There was no denying it any longer. I was officially a cock sucker and I loved it. I had Shane's entire manhood in my mouth and his big saggy balls in my hand. I owned that man right then. I controlled what kind of feelings he got and it felt good or not.

I slid the skin on his shaft back to tighten his cock head and made a donut shape with my lips. I tongued the underside of his head and sucked. I used my head to face fuck his cock and he responded with a primal growl. I was doing good, so good I thought he might cum.

"Don't you dare, not yet," Marsha said as he pointed his cock at my face.

"Yes Mistress, I'm so close Mistress," Shane announced.

I let his skin relax and sucked his cock just like I'd seen countless women suck cocks in porn. I only played with his bass a little bit as I slurped on his shaft for a couple minutes. I knew how to make him cum I just wanted to make him ride the edge, much like Marsha has made me ride the edge before.

I couldn't believe how nice and natural a cock felt in my mouth and wondered why women didn't enjoy it as much as I did. I couldn't wait to taste his cum either. I wanted to play with it in my mouth, show him his orgasm then swallow it. I needed his cum. I grabbed Shane's ass and forced his cock deeper in my throat. I wanted to be treated just like the whore i felt I was.

"Fuck her face, fuck it until you cum and don't stop," Marsha said.

Shane didn't disappoint. He grabbed my hair, just behind my ears and forced his cock into my throat. Then he fucked my face like it was a pussy. Shane's balls slapped against my chin and I heard myself gagging and choking. Moments later I felt a flood of warm goo spilling out the sides of my mouth as Shane started grunting. He was filling my mouth with cum, sweet salty cum. I tried to swallow but Shane's cock was wedged in my throat. He was pumping his seed straight into my stomach and he wouldn't let up. I pushed against his thighs as darkness started closing in around me. I was about to pass out.

"Enough," Marsha said.

I collapsed onto my heels and tried to catch me breath. Shane continued stroking and the last few shots of cum splattered my dirty whore face. I scooped Shane's cum into my mouth just to get another taste.

"Now kiss her slave, kiss her and taste your cum," Marsha said.

I faintly heard Shane say " Yes Mistress."

Shane held my face in his hands. He gently lifted my chin until our eyes met and he kissed me, closed mouth at first but then with a little tongue. Then more tongue and more until he was exploring my mouth and licking my teeth and lips. Shane groped my chest as we kissed and started reaching for my crotch. He was looking for my pussy but I didn't have one. He acted like he wanted to fuck but I couldn't let him or he'd figure out I wasn't really a girl.

"That's enough, let her breathe now," Marsha said.

Shane kept going like he didn't hear a word Marsha said. He kept reaching down my dress searching for my crotch. I pushed his hand away and fell away from him. "Stop, now god dammit," I yelled.

Shane froze, and like a sad puppy he immediately sulked back and looked for forgiveness. His cock was still rock hard like he wanted to go another round. I know he came but his pecker just didn't get the message.

I was still horny as fuck and willing to keep sucking him but Marsha had other ideas. She kept the phone on us while she moved around getting different angles. She got close to Shane then panned between the two of us.

"What would you say if I told you that she has a penis," Marsha asked.

Shane looked confused and shocked. He looked from me, then to Marsha and back again. "Bull shit, no way," he said.

"Do you still want to fuck her knowing she has a penis or is that too gay for you," Marsha asked.

"Are you being serious," he asked looking right at me. His cock never wavered once, it remained as hard as stone so if he didn't like it, his cock sure didn't mind one bit.

"It's just a question. Would me having a cock make you not want to fuck or could you look past that little detail," I asked.

"I guess I probably could," he said.

"You guess what," Marsha asked.

"I'd still wanna do her, I guess... can I see," he asked.

"Go ahead slut, show him your sissy clit. I'll bet it's rock hard right now," Marsha said.