All Comments on 'Lacy Finally Loosens UP'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Big cocks, yeah yeah

Black ones, too. How original. Just stop this shit. None of this shit is ever enjoyed. Why do these dumb ass writers keep posting it?

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

Not for long , then a very bad response.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
1*

1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Fun?

Sex outside of marriage is fun? How much fun is it for her husband? How much fun will it be when HE gets some sex outside of marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sbrooks103

A few stories back you told readers if they did not like the story or the theme then maybe they should not read the story but yet you come and tell us how bad other stories are that you do not like..Go Figure..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How old are you?

This story reads as if it was written by a 12 year old boy, and also a gay boy based on the amount of time you spent describing the 3 cocks.

I did however like the image of Lacy with the 36DD's jogging on the treadmill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Big Black Cock crap

Very poorly written. Way too much extraneous garbage. Why did you feel the need to go over her upbringing twice? The delivery of this story was wooden and you never made me believe for a second that she would do anything with the BBC's. This was an example of horrible story telling.

No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes it would ruin the marriage

Yes it did ruin the marriage.

Yes Jeff and her parents found out.

No she no longer fooled Jeff

No she could not go home and live with her parents.

Yes she now lives in a Brothel

Yes she is no longer a nice girl.

No she got only what she deserved in the divorce

Yes Jeff is very happy with his new wife and family

and finally Yes he includes his former in-laws in family events

That ought to answer all your questions.

TBGB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
last comment

nice run down, worth at least 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Weeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllll a

HooHooDilly and a Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Garbage

Cliché filled garbage 1******

shaman43shaman43about 7 years ago
So bad

Man talk about the use of clichés and stereotypes. Small white cocks. Tired attorney husband. Sheltered southern white woman. Aggressive, big cocked black men. (Rather racist too) Big cock means great, climax inducing sex. Save us from sophomoric writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
typical

from a fetish writer, what did you guys think it would be? hemingway?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
she might as well file for divorce.

She is going to be known as the work bike...easy n sleazy. Oh but she still loves the hubby...bullshit. for better or worse goes out the window. Drugs can male you feel good too. Does that mean you should do them. There is no justification other than its a big cock. Not much but the sleazy interracial. Average Joe's do actually lead happy sex lives.... but not so much in the loving wives catagory....not all black guys are bills either. Must be another case of alt reality. You add a shower washes away the guilt...lol. Whhhhhat?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I agree with some comments

she should get a divorce. One, she will NOT forget the joy. If she stays married to this husband in 40 years of marriage her life will be empty and sad style of life. As old as I am have seen a many of married relationship struggle for years and no one is happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

Add a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loosen up all right

Lacy just ended her marriage she just doesn't know it yet but her slutty ways will catch up to her either through disease, pregnancy or discovery by her husband. Of course she really doesn't want a relationship with her husband only a paid home and financial support while she gets to play with her other guys.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous 04/10/17 Re: "Sbrooks103"

Where did I say "how bad the story was?"

I simply asked how much fun she thought it would be if her HUSBAND got some sex outside of marriage.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Divorce

"she could not be satisfied any longer with his quickie fucks and his little cock." - So get a divorce!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Little Cock?

Average penis size is about 5", so how is Jeff's cock "little" if it's average size?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a mindless bunch of crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Always the same shit, sluts cuckolds and pathetic authors!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆ [(4) 4.2/5.0 = 84% = B+] This story is not a bad at all but it somehow got a lot of bad comments

I gave it a 4.2 (B+). I sense that this story will eventually reach a 4.2 score if not more.

jealouscuck did not strike the right balance between explanation of Lacy's character & concrete events that triggered the changes in her attitude towards sexuality.

In my mind the intro could have been cut in half & changes in her innermost world could have been depicted in more detail.

The scene where Lacy sees a tall black man's cock for the first time in her life was outright PRICELESS. That event sends shock waves thoughout her body & mind; in the ensuing seismic shift, her own WILD SIDE gets released. Lacy was not aware of her other side because it was hermetically sealed in the subconscious portion of her psyche.

Above explains Lacy's non-gradual transformation from a one-man's woman to a hot wife who sucks 3 black cocks as a warm-up for the main course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WIMPY FAG "author".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ah.... the silly loser is back with strive comments

That total fucktard who lost these negative comments on Loving Wife stories apparently is way to stupid to actually read Literotica’s description of what types of stories go in this section. “Extra-marital sex including wife sharing, swinging and more”

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waste of time reading this wimp gay thing. It is in wrong category. 1* for this garbage

What waste of time reading all this garbage.

This story is so nonsense, pathetic, poor written, low context, wimp and pure lame.

Perhaps the writer would have better chance to publish this garbage in the T&C and/or Gay session rather than LW session. The LW readers usually do not appreciate gay guys pretending they are wimp husbands looking for big cocks to clean the loads of cum out of their STD cunt wives.

1* for this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Rape is still rape!

Nothing more is needed to say.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Again, what is a jealous cuck. Is he jealous of men?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good fantasy story.

But, what is a “former college dropout?”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous