Ladder Pt. 02.5 - Ice

Story Info
When you're in heat, only ice helps.
3.2k words
4.2
1.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ice cold water in the shower jolted me awake. Then I put on a hoodie, track pants, my mud caked worn out sneakers and stepped onto the pavement outside my building. It was still early in the morning and the air was barmy, but the sun wasn't out yet. I began at a steady pace, letting my muscles and body warm up. I thought about the events of last night.

My girlfriend and I had a long, loud fight last night. We had yelled and screamed and cursed. I had slept on the couch. I needed to run today, to clear my head. I ran my usual circuit, pushing myself for a couple of minutes more to avoid going home. Today I was being extra friendly with all the other women in the park, I had fantasised about some of them, especially the slightly older ones that kept in shape.

When I was kicking off my sneakers at home, I realised my girlfriend, Radhika, had already left for yoga. We had been fighting for months. I showered with hot water this time, changed into my lounging shorts and spread myself out on my couch while I started surfing for shows I could watch. It was Sunday, and I was hoping we didn't fight today. We had fought over minor things initially, but all of that had ballooned into major fights. My girlfriend had been brought up in a conservative family. I was realising that she was more like them than I had initially understood. For one, she had begun dressing more conservatively - the shorts and mini skirts from college had been replaced by plain trousers and long dresses. She barely wore heels now. She had grown out her hair, and didnt colour them like she used to, which I did not mind initially, but now she kept them in an austere, tight braid, only opening them before sleeping at night, or when she was supposed to wash them.

Her sessions in the gym had been replaced by yoga, and she would barely make plans to go out. Understandably, our sex life had become more mundane, and was in the danger of becoming non-existent because of my girlfriend's warped perception of what it meant to be a wife. Atleast that's how I saw it. All of this had begun sometime after we had discussed our futures and a prospective marriage.

I had picked out a show, and was halfway through an episode. I wanted to order breakfast and was looking forward to eating a pancakes with a well made cappuccino. Just then the bell rang. I assumed it would be Radhika, back from yoga. It was Harneet, a friend of ours from college. Harneet had also grown up in a conservative household, but she had rebelled. Harneet was curvy, with breasts that your eyes would be drawn to by their sheer size. They were prominent on her small frame. She had a round face, and wore spects, which made her eyes look bigger. Harneet's hair were in a bun, and they looked greasy. She was wearing a brightly coloured top on jean shorts.

I was confused, we hadn't made any plans. Plus Radhika didn't particularly like her - Harneet had a reputation for being too "easy". Harneet was sexually expressive. She was always successful in the dating game, and had no shortage of sexual partners. She would leave relationships the moment she got bored. She had broken the hearts of many men, and a few women. In college, she had borne the brunt of smear campaigns orchestrated by a few of them. She had been branded a slut unfortunately. That was years ago, and Harneet had feigned indifference, but some of us knew it had bothered her. Lately, with my own sex life and relationship in the dumps, I had been fantasising about Harneet.

Radhika's petite body and her small breasts, in it's full sleeved tshirts and boring trousers seemed further away from me then Harneet's round breasts and juicy thighs, visible in her minimal clothing on her Instagram posts and in real life. In contrast, I had only seen Radhika's underwear when I did the laundry.

Now she had turned up when Radhika wasn't home. I was worried this would lead to a fight.

"I'm sorry I've showed up unannounced!", Harneet announced as she bent over to take off her sneakers.

"Yeah I was confused for a second. I didn't know we had plans and I didn't think you'd make a plan with her", I said in response.

"No, I was bored. I broke up with Rajeev yesterday," she told me.

Rajeev was her latest flame. He was rich, extremely good looking, extremely infatuated with her and extremely married. She continued, "I wasn't feeling too good in the morning, so I thought I'd come hang out with you guys. Where's Radhika?"

"Oh you know, yoga. She doesn't do much else," I told her. "Anyway, I was about to get breakfast, pancakes and coffee work for you?" I asked her.

"Ooh doesn't even do you?", she asked mockingly. "But yeah pancakes work. Black coffee for me though".

"Nope, she doesn't. I don't remember the last time we saw each other naked. I don't know, seems like I'm gonna be moving out of here soon"

"You guys, really? I thought her whole thing was some kinky fetish shit you were doing. With her braids and her yoga and her long hair...", Harneet seemed surprised, I felt hurt.

Radhika and I hadn't been on a dry spell this long. For a second I was jealous of Harneet. She would have moved on from Rajeev before the weekend ended. She most probably fucked him after they broke up too.

I thought of Rajeev squeezing those big, soft tits. I felt a slight pain in my cock. it was the pain of being too full, unused for too long. Harneet's long black hair looked thick even in the greasy bun. I put a hand on her shoulders, and pulled her towards me to hug her, then I sniffed her hair. They smelt musky and sweaty.

"You're okay though? Rajeev isn't being weird?" I asked her.

"Yeah I am. He looked like he was going to cry, so I gave him a blowjob before I left. Then I blocked him everywhere," she laughed as she told me.

"Oh no wonder your hair seem so greasy, he pulled them quite a bit did he?", I teased her.

But my head was swimming with images of Harneet on her knees, and Rajeev holding her long hair till he came. I wondered if she had washed her mouth after. I could feel an erection coming on. I breathed heavily and hoped it wouldn't be noticeable. I wanted to touch her. I wanted to fuck her, Radhika be damned. A part of me also wanted Radhika to get home quick, so I could be relieved of this dilemma.

"Fuck off, that's so mean," she made a face at me, an exaggerated artificial frown.

I pinched the flesh on her waist, and poked it. Then I laughed.

"Stop! I've become fat," she giggled and then she held the flesh of her stomach with both her hands, pressing together the rolls.

"Let me see," I leaned in again, sniffing her hair this time and I grabbed the flesh of her stomach. A little too hard. She winced and let out a yelp. Then she pushed my hand away. I let it linger on her exposed thigh, pressing my finger tips into her flesh.

"Really, stop," she held my hand and kept it away. She looked alarmed. Her face was flushed, but I couldn't tell if she was angry. An uncomfortable silence surrounded us. I felt unsure of what to do next. Where was Radhika?

Harneet decided for the both of us. She began by touching my knee. I put my hand in her hair, yanking away the hair band that was holding her bun. I ran my hands though her hair to loosen them, and they fell to their length. Then I pulled her closer to me. I felt impatient, like a dam about to break apart. The crack had given way, and I wanted to flood her eith my lust. I put my mouth on hers, biting her lips, shoving my tongue in her mouth. I was unsteady now. It felt like I hadn't done this in ages. I slowly felt up her breasts, squeezing them, cupping them, groping them. Then I nibbled on her earlobes, sucking on her neck.

My phone rang just then. It was Radhika. I ignored it. I was prepared for whatever would happen. I put my hand in Harneet's top, feeling up her stomach. This time, I felt her flesh slowly. When I pinched it, neither of us laughed. I held her close, my nose against hers. We were breathing heavy, our breath hot and damp. She was digging her nails into my back, impatient. I held her wrists together in one hand and held them behind her back. I wanted to look at her, I wanted to feel the moment. She bit my lip, as if to punish me for slowing her down.

Then she took my shirt off. She kissed my chin, my neck, my chest and ran her tongue down my stomach.

"Good to see you still work out," she said, her face on my abdomen.

She licked the hair that went down to my dick. Then she kissed the shaft of my dick, before sucking on my balls. With her hand, she stroked me, moving the skin up and down. Everytime her hands moved up, a droplet of liquid formed on the pink tip. She held it in her hand and looked at me.

"This is what you've been hiding? And she doesn't want it inside her every day?" she asked me, lowering the spectacles on the bridge of her nose and looking up at me.

A sly smile formed on her face. Then she slowly took the tip in her mouth, letting my dick find its way to her throat. I held her hair as, she steadied herself by placing her hands on the couch, her head moving up and down.

I heard the key turn in the door just then. Radhika walked in, her keys, a small duffel bag and a yoga mat in her hand.

"Hey we need to...", she stopped when she saw what was happening.

Harneet was on her knees, my cock in her mouth, and I was almost naked, my shorts wrapped around my knees. Harneet realised what was happening. She quickly went to the couch, sitting still, staring straight at Radhika. I had frozen too. They were staring at each other. I didn't know for how long, but neither was moving. Everything in Radhika's hand dropped to the floor. She clenched her jaw.

"You fucking...", was all I could hear as she charged into the kitchen.

When she came out, she had a bottle of water in her hand. This time she finished.

"You fucking slut!," she screamed as she entered and emptied the bottle of water on Harneet.

"This should help all the heat you have in your body, you're acting like a fucking bitch on heat!", she cursed.

I looked at Harneet horrified. She was drenched. I was about to apologise to her and get her a towel. Harneet wiped her glasses. She had taken slut shaming and expletives for a while now. This time she snapped.

"Who the fuck are you calling a slut, you pretentious little bitch!?", she asked as she squared upto Radhika.

I noticed Radhika's hair were in two tight braids today, a departure from the single austere braid. Then Harneet grabbed Radhika by the neck and slapped her. She grabbed her braids and pulled Radhika into the kitchen with her. She went to the fridge and took out the ice box. Then she pinned Radhika against a wall and emptied the context of the ice box inside Radhika's shirt. She winced, too stunned to react. Harneet held on to the ice inside Radhika's shirt and rubbed her hands, letting Radhika feel all of it.

Radhika yelled at her to stop.

"What heat were you talking about, you fucking asshole? You don't even have the heat to take this. No wonder he wanted to put his cock inside me," Harneet yelled, pinning Radhika's face against the wall.

"Hey, hey guys let's not get too crazy here," I told them.

"This is between me and this whore, don't get into this," Harneet told me in a tone that made me take her seriously.

Harneet wasn't done. She tore Radhika's shirt, exposing a white brassiere that looked old and faded. Harneet laughed.

"This is what she's wearing underneath," Harneet said as she slapped Radhika again.

Radhika looked embarrassed. She looked at me angrily, like I was responsible for all this. I should have stopped Harneet, but a part of me wanted to see how this played out. I did nothing, and watched. Harneet lifted Radhika and carried her out. She flung her on the sofa, and sat on her chest. She held Radhika's wrists and locked them above her head, so that Radhika couldn't move. Then Harneet began licking Radhika's neck. Radhika tried to protest initially, but then pinned down on the couch, as Harneet reached the top of her breasts and licked the small hair in her armpits, Radhika began to moan. Her grip on Radhika's hands relaxed.

As if of its own will, my hand made its way to my groin. I had pulled my pants up when Radhika had entered. I started rubbing on the bulge that had formed, as I watched the two women.

With her hands free, Radhika pulled off Harneet's damp shirt. I couldn't take my eyes of her boobs - they were large, round and hung down from their sheer weight. Her brassiere was lacy, a bright orange. Radhika felt her breasts, putting her face in them, and grabbed Harneet's large ass in her tight shorts. Harneet's face had disappeared in the crook of Radhika's neck. I could hear their sighs and moans, and realised I wanted them. I wanted to hold Harneet's boobs in my hands, and squeeze them, press them, mold them like clay or knead them like dough. I wanted to feel Radhika's wet, tight pussy on my cock and feel her hot juices drip all over it. I made my way over, and unhooked Harneet's bra. I stroked her back, playing with her hair, as I began kissing Radhika's neck. Then I kissed Radhika's shoulder, and Harneet started touching my chest and stomach. Radhika sat up, nibbling on Harneet's ears, holding her by the waist. I took off Harneet's brassiere, pausing for a second to look at her large boobs. If Radhika was jealous, she did not show it.

I needed both hands to hold up one of her breasts. I did not want to give into her boobs too easily. I started by squeezing, and pinching and licking her stomach. Then I slowly made my way to her boobs. I licked the soft skin around and her nipples, pinching them. Radhika started kissing her other breast, unbuttoning her shorts. I yanked them off, and I pulled at the crotch of her lacy white thong. I licked the warm, pink flesh. Then I brought Radhika's face close to mine and tasted her lips. I held her braids in my hand and pulled her head back. I let my tongue find hers and slowly sunk teeth into her neck. I unhooked Radhika's brassiere to expose her small breasts with it's disproportionately large nipples. I sucked on the brown, wrinkled skin slowly.

Harneet was feeling up Radhika's abdomen, tugging at the ill fitting sweatpants. Underneath she had oversized cotton panties on. Harneet yanked at them. Radhika had a thick unshaven bush. It was in stark contrast to the neat patch of pubes above Harneet's cunt. Both of them sat next to each other, their hands rubbing one anothers' clits. I kissed Radhika's thighs and shoved my face deep in between. Her pussy smelt stale, and aroused me immensely. I licked and I licked, till all her juices were in my mouth. Radhika moaned, and as my tongue moved faster, so did her fingers in Radhika's pussy. Harneet asked me to stand up, and stripped me off all my clothing. My cock was upright, like a rod pointing towards them. Harneet used Radhika's braids to move her face and mouth towards my cock. She pushed on her face till Radhika choked on my dick. Radhika looked at me when Harneet made her suck. Then Harneet took her turn on my cock.

I played with her thick, soft hair when she sucked. Harneet beckoned Radhika to come closer with her fingers and both puth their lips on my dick together. My cock felt swollen now, like a pipe that couldn't withstand the pressure of the water.

I ran my hands through both their when they worked on my cock. They kissed with my cock in between them, and Harneet dug her nails into my thighs. Harneet spat on my cock. Then spat in her hands, and began rubbing Radhika's cunt. She got me to sit on the couch. Then she got Radhika to sit on me, rubbing my cock on her clit. We both moaned, but Harneet knew what she was doing. When she finally let me enter, she held the underside of Radhika's thighs and moved her body in a rhythm, grinding her into me.

Harneet was jerking me off using Radhika like a toy.

I stood up, lifting Radhika with me, and fucked her standing up. Then I held her against a wall, and thrust inside her. Harneet held me from behind, squeezing my butt, kissing my back and shoulders. I carried Radhika to our bedroom, holding Harneet's hand. I lay her on the bed, gently, and spread her thighs. Harneet sat on her face, rubbing her cunt into Radhika's mouth. This time, I fucked her slowly. I made her feel each thrust, moving my back in waves. She shuddered everytime my cock rubbed against her walls. When she finished, her cum dripped all over my cock. She sat on one end of the bed, breathing heavily, watching us with guilt and disgust. Harneet turned over, and stretched her buttocks wide. I gathered her hair, and tugged at them when I entered her. Harneet moaned loudly. She screamed and she cursed every time my butt moved up and down. My cock was wet with Radhika's cum, and the mix of mine and Harneet's juices. The room smelt of sweat, saliva and the fluids of our lust.

"I'm going to cum soon," I whispered into Harneet's ear. I licked it and put my nose into her hair. The smell of her hair drove me crazy. My body tensed and I came inside Harneet's wet cunt. When I realised there was more, I pulled Radhika towards me and entered her pussy, only to cum inside her. They both sat on the bed exhausted, my cum leaking out of them. I collapsed at their feet. I was losing my erection, and I covered myself with one end of the bed sheet. Radhika went to the washroom to clean up.

When she returned, strands of hair that had escaped her braids stood on their end. Her skin glowed in the soft light of our bedroom.

"We need to talk, I've been seeing someone," Radhika said to me, wiping her pussy with a paper towel.