Ladies Help Me

Story Info
Am I the only one with these thoughts?
928 words
4.35
7.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok this one is for the ladies, I need some help. I'm 33 years old, I'm pretty good looking and I'm very petite. I am 100% straight, married and have 2 young children. My husband and I have amazing sex, a lot! We occasionally watch porn and usually it's about threesomes. We take turns picking it out. Lately when I pick one out, it involves a young woman in bed with a hot guy and a much older woman. I can't shake this thought of being with an older woman. What I'm asking is for some feedback from you ladies reading this. Am I alone in this or is it a little more common?

My ultimate fantasy would be for my husband to bring home a woman around 60 or so, just a little overweight, curvy, but not fat. He would be in charge and tell us what he wanted. My husband is 6'2" and weighs 215 lbs. he's very fit. He would make me strip for our new friend and then have me slowly take off her clothes. He would then have me bring her in the shower and wash her from head to toe while he watched. This would make me so horny having my husband watch me rub this woman down.

We have a big shower so he would join us and make sure we were both clean. He would have me watch while he cleaned her, then we would switch so she could watch him clean me. When we were done, we all would go to the bedroom. Mike would give her one of my toys and have her sit near the bed and watch us have sex. I would be on all fours while Mike was fucking me from behind. I look over and see our friend intently watching us as she was playing using my dildo on her pussy.

Mike tells her to come and sit in front of me while he was behind me, and when she does, he would insist I bend down and eat her pussy. Since I've never done that before, I didn't know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised. When my tongue touched her pussy, all I could taste was her sweetness. I was amazed how much I was enjoying it. My tongue made its way to her sensitive clit and she went wild. As much as I was enjoying Mike's cock buried inside me, all my attention was on her pussy. A few minutes later Mike said, "I want to fuck her now, so you two need to switch places."

I told him there was no way he was going to fuck this woman, unless he promised to let me eat her again. He laughed and agreed. Our new friend said, "don't I get a say in this, after all, it is my pussy." We all laughed and immediately switched places. Having her between my legs while watching my husband fuck her from behind was too much, I had an orgasm while she was eating me.

Mike had to pull out or he would have cum right then and there. So I looked at him and said, "why dont you sit in the chair and watch us for a while." He was happy to do so and got out of the bed. I reached in my drawer and grabbed a second dildo. Since we both had one we decided to give my husband a nice show, so we both started playing. I guess because she was older, she needed some lube, so I gave it to her and that was the last time I saw that dildo, it went right in and she was fucking the hell out of it. I asked her if she could do two things at once, she assured me she could.

I got on all fours, backed my cute little ass into her and asked her to fuck me with the dildo while she was taking care of herself. She was happy to help and she was keeping us both happy. My husband was stroking away like a mad man watching this. She made me cum for a second time but she still hadn't cum herself yet. I decided to help her out. I told her to stand next to the bed, and bend over. She did as I asked and I knelt down behind her and buried my face in her ass.

I ate her pussy and ass just like I enjoy having mine eaten, and judging by the way her knees were buckling, I think I was doing a pretty good job. I asked her who she would rather have fuck her, me or my husband, she choose me. so while she was still bent over the bed, I grabbed my dildo and buried it inside her. I gently put it in and out, and occasionally licked her ass while I was doing that. she seemed pretty happy with that. I invited my husband back to the bed and had him lay on his back.

I asked our new friend if she would like to sit on my husband's cock, and again she did. I told her to ride him hard and not to stop until he came. I sat back and vibrated my pussy while watching them fuck. In this fantasy, we all cum at the same time. I know this isn't the hottest story, but its what I think would really happen if me and my husband ever got a third in our bed with us.....Thoughts?