The Foursome

Story Info
A man brings some friends home for some kinky fun.
1k words
3.75
12.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BGJones
BGJones
10 Followers

1

"So how's the hunting going?" My wife asked.

"I think I have a few candidates. I hope to bring one home tonight. I think you'll like her. She's packing and her front has grown in nicely."

"I hope you didn't try her out without me. You know the rules."

"Don't worry, babe. I just had a drink and talked. I know the rules, sweety."

She winked at me. And put her hand in my lap. She rubbed my penis through my underwear. "You better," she cautioned, pulling my cock out and placing her mouth around it.

2

My wife, Tina, is one of a kind. We've been married 10 years but it feels like it was just yesterday. She's great, sexy, and a wonderful mom. But we decided we needed to spice up our sex life and take it to the next level. We wanted to add some spice to our relationship. She gave me no rules except that I couldn't sample the goods until she was there. I had some candidates in mind and I sat down to think about it.

I had two individuals in mind. Samantha,

I met her at work which created some problems of it's own. If I brought her home would it make work awkward after? Was it worth it? Samantha was fucking hot. Probably about 25 with a killer body. I don't mean to be crude but she just had it all. From head to toe she was perfect. Lush blond hair. A sweet round face. Tremendous breasts. I estimate likely c cups. Her ass was shapely. Slightly big but not too big. She was easy to talk to. We almost always had break together and with no pressure talking came easy. We talked about our families, our hopes and dreams.

I really think my wife would like her.

Secondly, Trish who I had met "her" at a bar a few days ago. She made it clear she was into sex and sex only and she told me in her signature deep voice that she was part women/part man. Yes she was one of those intriguing trans individuals. She dressed like a women, had actually tits, but also came with a bonus, instead of a vagina she came equipped with her very own real cock.

3

Both candidates intrigued me and I also didn't know what my wife would think of me but I was interested in trying out a cock. I didn't know if I'd like it not but it seemed interesting but Dam I'd sure like to fuck around with Sam as well.

4

"You decide yet?" My wife came downstairs.

I grabbed her tit as she walked by.

She laughed

And playfully I asked, "You ever think of taking two cocks at once?"

She turned and stared. "Could be fun." Was all she would say. A sinful thought began to grow in my head.

5

"A dinner party," my wife exclaimed, "I don't know. How many people?"

"I was thinking my friend from work and this girl I met at the bar. Pretty cool people. Get some beers and some weed and see what happens. Maybe cook out on the grill."

6

Friday came and I was outside throwing some burgers on the grill and sipping a bud. A heard a car coming up the driveway. Sam was here. It was hot out so I hoped that meant she would be wearing not too many clothes. She didn't disappoint. She wandered into the backyard wearing a tight white top, exposing her belly, and tiny red shorts. She was exquisite.

"Hi Sam" I greeted her, "there's beer in the cooler and here." I handed her a weed gummy, "try this." She popped it in her mouth.

My wife walked outside. "Hi babe," I began. My wife's mouth was hanging out. I bet she was already wet. I knew I was hard. "This Is Sam."

"Hi Sam. I'm Tina."

7

We had sat down at the picnic table. My wife had stared at Sam but I managed to break her spell and got them chatting. I left them to get to know each other and waited for our other guest Trish to arrive. Finally maybe fifteen minutes later she came puttering up the driveway in her beat up f150. She clambered out. Maybe this was a mistake. "Sorry," she began, "this piece of shit," pointing at her truck. I introduced her to the others and we sat down to eat.

8

The conversation flowed well and we were all laughing, drunk and high. As it neared darkness it started to get cold.

"Let's go in and get warm," I offered.

"I like it out here," Sam opined, "Let's just sit closer, our body heat and all." She winked at me.

"Ok." We all answered. We had all been sitting on the grass on a blanket, smoking weed and drinking bud. I sat in the middle, I drew my wife to my left and snuggled up to Sam on the right. Trish sat next Samantha.

We were huddled on the blanket. I reached over and squeezed my wife's breast and then kissed her.

Sam noticed.

"MY Turn," she murmured and grabbed my hand and placed it on her breast and kissed me.

I looked over at my wife. She stared at Trish. Desire burning. She Leapt up and kissed Trish.

I looked back at Sam and Sam already had her shirt off, her tits out. I buried my face in the lusciousness. I took one nipple in my mouth as I used my hand to explore her wetness under her shorts. I slid the shorts down with my other hand as I inserted a finger into her vagina.

I glanced over. Mt wife already had Trish's pants off and was manipulating her cock.

I slid my finger in and out of Sam's vagina. She was moaning. I pulled off my shorts and my cock sprung to life.

I glanced over at Trish.

I continued My activity but moved closer to the other two. I placed my mouth over Trish's cock. She moaned. I continued to play with Samantha's pussy as I bobbed up and down on Trish's cock. My wife began to kiss Samantha and then took my hand away and replaced it with her face. She began to eat her vagina.

Soon I could feel Trish nearing orgasm.

"Not yet," I whispered, taking my mouth off her cock.

To be continued.....

BGJones
BGJones
10 Followers