My Older Co-Worker Pt. 01

Story Info
How I found out I was bi-sexual.
3.1k words
4.63
17.2k
18

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Kalani and I'm a 34-year-old woman. I'm single and quite attractive. I'm alone because I travel a lot. I have been traveling with the same co-worker for the last 4 years, but she has now left on maternity leave, so now I have a new travel partner. Her name is Rose and she's 74 years old. Rose is very attractive for her age, think of a little younger Helen Mirren. Very elegant and put together beautifully. We just returned from our first business trip, and I learned something new about her. She cannot sleep in a hotel room alone. She has some sort of phobia about it. She told me about this on the plane ride there and said she would be ok, she just has to learn how to deal with it. I asked her if we got adjoining rooms and left the door open a little, would that help. She loved that idea and said it would be perfect.

When we got to the hotel, we got the adjoining rooms and went upstairs. The rooms were identical and had a door between them. She told me that if I needed privacy I could close the door between us, she just needed it open a crack while we slept. I felt weird to close the door on her, so we agreed to leave it open. It was late and we didn't have to work until the following morning, so we got dressed and went out to dinner. Another thing I learned about Rose on that trip was she likes her Vodka, a lot. Now I can put back a few too, so by the time dinner was over, we were both feeling pretty good. We got back to the rooms, and both decided to take a shower. My door was open all the way, and the door was against the wall. Rose pushed hers shut about halfway, so I could still see clearly into her room. I went into the shower and did my thing, that also included a quick masturbation session. When I came out, I realized I should have waited for my playtime, I saw something that got me all worked up again.

As I came out, I looked into Rose's room and saw her standing there totally naked. She saw me look and said, "does this bother you; I can put something on if it does." Even though she's 74 years old, her body was amazing. I was really enjoying looking at her, and I didn't want it to go away.

I said," No, not at all, I'm usually walking around naked in my room too." She smiled and went about her business, completely naked. I was really starting to get horny again, so I decided to join her. I dropped my towel and started prancing around naked. I went to my closet and pretended to get my clothes ready for the following day. I was right in front of the door, and I was giving Rose a good look at me. I noticed she was looking but I pretended not to see her.

As I was doing that, I was trying to figure a way to be naked in the same room as with her. I said "Rose, do you think this top goes with these pants?" She opened the door and walked into my room. It took everything I had not to just turn around and look at her from top to bottom. We pretended to figure out the outfit, but I could tell she was getting as excited as I was, and I could tell she knew I just wanted her in my room. She said, "let me tell you something, you are one hot looking woman when you're naked." I didn't know how to respond to that, so I just gave her a shy smile. She went to her room, and I got to watch her walk away, wow, what a great ass she had.

Her ass was still tight, her pussy was shaved, and her small tits were still a little perky. She had a flat stomach, and long grey/blonde hair, stunning! We shut the door part way and said good night. I went to my bed and quietly played with myself until I gave myself another orgasm. The next day we worked all day then went out to dinner. Once again, we both had a lot to drink and got back to the rooms feeling pretty good. We both took showers and came out naked. I got my clothes ready for the next day and said good night. I went to bed and immediately started playing with myself under the covers. I could see Rose through the door, and it was making me very horny. I was working myself pretty hard and watching her at the same time. All of a sudden, out of nowhere, I had a massive orgasm. It came on so quick, I couldn't stop it. I heard myself let out a pretty loud moan, but there was nothing I could do about it. From the other room I heard Rose say, "sounds like someone is enjoying themself in there." She also said, "I'm about to join you, my lottle girl is aching, and I need some relief too" I was dumbfounded, I didn't know what to say.

Then all of a sudden, I knew exactly what to say, I said, "When you say join me, do you mean in here?"

He response was, "If you want me to, but I have to warn you, I really get into it when I'm this horny."

I said, "bring it on, we'll see whose hornier tonight, I'm thinking it's me." I heard her laugh, and she told me she would be there in a minute.

About two minutes later she walked in and sat on the bed next to me. Then asked, "where would you like me to sit, on that uncomfortable desk chair over there or this nice comfy bed next to you?"

I responded by throwing off the covers and patting the bed next to me. I was laying there naked with my hand between my legs for her to see. I heard a buzzing sound and she said, "I never travel without my vibrator, but don't worry, I'm gonna share it with you." I just smiled and turned towards her so I could get a better view. She leaned back against the headboard, spread her legs and put that vibrator directly on her clit. Her eyes immediately closed, and she was to her happy place. I sat there rubbing my very wet clit while watching this beautiful older woman play with herself. I had a couple quick orgasms while watching her, but she had a very powerful one that made her have to stop.

When she recovered, she looked at me and said, "Whew, that was a good one, now it's your turn, and I can't wait to watch."

I sat up like she was, spread my legs and said, "I don't need the vibrator yet, I'm pretty good without it." Then I put my hand between my legs and inserted two fingers. I was starting to get into that rhythm that makes you cum when all of a sudden, I watched as Rose did the same thing.

We were both sitting there fingering ourselves when she said, "here add the vibrator." So, I took the vibrator and put it on my clit as I fingered myself. It didn't take long before I had a massive orgasm. After I caught my breath, I handed it back to Rose and she had an orgasm as well. It was the first time I have ever masturbated in front of anyone, not even any of my boyfriends, but it felt amazing being watched. Rose said, " I've never had a threesome, but if I ever did, I would invite you in a heartbeat, you are so dam sexy."

I laughed and said, " well if invited, I would accept." then I said, "I really enjoyed watching you play with that sexy body you still have." Rose smiled, turned away from me, reached for my hand and put it on her tight little ass. All I could do was start rubbing and playing with it. After a minute she slowly turned back over on her back and opened her legs. I know she wanted me to play with her, so as to not disappoint her, I did just that. Her head went back, and she just got lost in my massaging of her pussy. Her pussy was so soft and smooth, it was hard to believe she was 72 years old. I guess because she just had a major orgasm, her clit was large and hard, it was easy to play with. I put one finger in and she opened her legs a little wider. I took that to mean she was looking for more, so I put another finger in, and she started to ride my hand. She was grinding away, so I gently put a third finger in and that brought her to another orgasm. She instantly became soaked, and she completely let herself go.

I took my fingers out of her, and she quickly grabbed my hand and put my wet fingers in her mouth. While she was cleaning the fingers of my left hand, my right hand went right to my own pussy, and I started to finger myself again.

She reached down and pulled my hand away from my pussy and she said, "let me do that for you." I sat back and let her start to play with me. I sat there and let her play while I wondered why I was doing this. It suddenly dawned on me, I'm bi-sexual and never knew it. I think most people would need a lot of time to process this realization, but I instantly accepted it. My guess is, it's because this older woman was making me feel like no guy ever did. Rose said to me, "can I go a little further?" I just sat there with my head back, eyes closed, and nodded my head. The next thing I knew, this woman shimmed down and put her head between my legs.

My only reaction was to put my hands on the back of her head and scoot down a little to make it easier for her. I felt her tongue trace along my lips, then lick my clit and finally I felt it go right into my pussy. She was tongue fucking me and I couldn't get enough. I was pushing my pussy into her face and rode that tongue like it was a cock. She made me cum in less than five minutes. We switched places and for the first time in my life, I was licking another womans pussy. I guess I was doing a pretty good job because just like me, she was riding my tongue. I thought I would be a little different, so I told her to get on her hands and knees. When she was in the doggy position, I started to eat her from behind.

Her reaction was immediate, her moaning got very loud, and she started pushing back into my face. I made sure I licked both her ass and pussy, and she really seemed to be enjoying that. While I was eating her from behind, she grabbed her vibrator and put it on her clit, she came immediately. My face was soaked, but she just kept grinding my face until she was finished. When she was finally satisfied, we cleaned up and went to bed. we slept together that night just to finish off a perfect night. What started out as just looking at another woman naked, became some great woman on woman sex. I told her we need a dildo to have some more fun and she agreed. She said we should find a sex shop tomorrow and get some fun toys, and that's exactly what we did!

The following day we found a sex toy store not far from our hotel, we went in and picked out 2 nice dildos, one a little thinner and one a little thicker. When we arrived back at the hotel we decided to order room service, so we took showers while waiting for our dinner. it arrived about 20 minutes later and we sat down to eat. Rose stood up and said, "I might as well give you some desert to go with your dinner," and with that she opened her robe, let it fall to the floor, and sat back down completely naked.

I figured I should return the favor so I said, "This was going to be a surprise for you, but since we're giving each other gift's, here's yours."

With that I opened my robe and took it off, but instead of being naked, I was wearing a cute crotchless teddy, I bought in the toy store today when she wasn't looking.

Her face lit up and she said, "Fuck me, you look so damn hot in that, I can't even think about dinner, I want my desert right now." I told her she would have to wait, and we quietly ate or dinner. We were on the 35th floor and our room had a small balcony, so after dinner we went and sat out there and just relaxed with our wine. Rose asked me, "what's your thoughts on the little trist that we're having?" As much as I should have been very conflicted, I wasn't, so I answered her by leaning over and giving her a light kiss on her lips. She kissed me back and her tongue was looking for a place to be, so I opened my mouth and gave her a beautiful deep kiss.

I was still sitting when Rose stood up in front of me, put her pussy right in front of my face and pulled my head right into it. Since she gave me no choice, I was getting the night started by making sure her pussy was nice and wet. she was half squatted down while I was doing my thing. I guess I was good at what I was doing because she was having trouble standing. I finally stood up and gave her a very wet kiss. We made our way to the bed, but not before grabbing our new toys.

I decided to tease Rose a little so I got on my hands and knees on the bed. I handed her the smaller dildo and asked he to please fuck me with it. I told her not to worry because my teddy was crotchless and she would be able to get in easily. He face lit up and she said, "it would be my please to fuck you, but since we didn't buy any lube, I'm gonna have to make sure you're wet enough."

I said, "do whatever you have to do." With that, she bent over and started to lick my pussy. Since that was all I was thinking about all day, her tongue felt truly amazing. After a minute I felt her slowly push the dildo in, at first it was a little uncomfortable, but when she added her tongue to my ass, that dildo got very wet and was sliding in and out without any problem. She started to fuck me faster and faster, I really thought there was a guy fucking me from behind.

I felt her pull it out and she said, "I think you need a guy with a bigger dick." She grabbed the bigger dildo and slowly pushed it in, wow, it was thick. Once again her tongue danced around my ass and before you know it, that thing was buried in my pussy all the way to the balls. Without a doubt, that was the biggest thing that has ever been inside me, and it felt, truly amazing! I didn't want her to stop, but I knew I was being selfish, so I told her I was her turn and to take that massive cock out of my pussy. she laughed and very, very slowly teased it out of me.

I decided it was time to be naked, so I took off my teddy and crawled into the bed. I laid on my back, put the small dildo on my pelvic area and told rose to come and sit on my dick. She smiled and said, "please be gentle, this is my first time." We both laughed and she climbed on top of me. Without even a second of hesitation, she sat right on that dildo and put it completely in.

I looked at her and said, "That was impressive, maybe we should have started with the big one."

She answer me by saying, "no way, I'm saving the big one for myself, you're gonna watch me fuck myself with it." I couldn't have heard anything better. I let her ride me until she had her first orgasm all over my belly, then I told her I really wanted to watch her fuck that dildo. She promised me I could, but she needed to cum again, so while she was still straddling me, she reached under and started rubbing her clit. She was looking right into my eyes when she gave herself the second orgasm of the night, and I could see just how much she was enjoying it.

I decided to watch her from the chair, so I took the small dildo, got cozy on the chair and waited for the show to start. Rose was on her back with her dildo in hand when she took the sheets and pulled them up to her neck. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "Oh you're gonna watch me fuck this, but first you'll have to use your imagination as to what I'm doing." I could see her hands moving near her pussy and I knew she was putting it in, but I couldn't see it. To her credit, she was right, not seeing, but knowing what she was doing was making me pretty hot. I had my boyfriend buried in me and I knew that big one was in her.

She finally pulled off the sheet to give me a perfect view of her pussy swallowing that dildo. We both came simultaneously and it was pretty good. thats how the evening ended and we were both pretty satisfied. The following day we went home, but not before promising each other we would continue this at home, and we did.