All Comments on 'Ladies of the Club Ch. 03'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604about 11 years ago
Thank you Lynn

I enjoyed reading your story. Many Thanks.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 11 years ago
Ah creation

Lynn has created as character the man almost every guy wishes he could be. So fine, so easy to do. Have all of the beautiful wives flock to him with desire and leave him with a smile on their face, but . . .. He learned how to fuck being taught in his youth by the fat ugly girl none of the guys in school wanted anything to do with.

Ah the secrets of life; ah creation!

SirDuctionSirDuctionabout 11 years ago
TEACH 'EM LYNN

Great chapter Lynn, teaching the can't fuck how to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another good one

As usual, you have created another great story. Thanks for writing.

William smythWilliam smythabout 11 years ago
Further proof

That this lady writes the best erotic fiction currently appearing on this website.

And best of all she is also one othe most prolific.

What a delight for her many readers--and admirers.

Keep it up Lynn---and there is some double entendre in that statement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

what an endorsement sirducton and bobnbobbie that like hitler and eva braun. You are a good writer but a sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Literotica

Lynn's stories ultimately define ths site. The itch and satisfying it is what sex is all about. And all of us countless times did not care at all who we satisfied the itch with. But satisfying the itch with such jolly good humor is what puts Lynn at the top of all other writers here. I would marry her in a heart beat if she would have me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good, bad? But not indifferent.

This story, as others of Lynn's, is really a mixed bag. Some parts are interesting, some informative, some even disturbing. Good writer. Hard to know how to take "her" stories. [I'm not all that sure "Lynn" is female but that's another story.]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best Literotica sentence of the year:

"It's hard to think and fuck at the same time." Poor John inadvertently has some wisdom to impart to all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Another great chapter to this story, cann't wait for the next chapter to be add.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fred Clarke and 007. . .

Fred Clarke may lack a license to kill, but he obtained a license to fuck from an ugly fat girl. . . ha, ha. . .

Lynn has masterfully put together a twisted tale of sexual fun with a party of rich and not so famous Club going people. Women who openly desire a tallented man who's motto is "she always cums first, second and. . . "

Lynn has pulled out the stops and offers erotic treats flavored in lust, passion and SEX.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Agree with "best sentence of the year" comment.

One can just see John wrinkling his brow as he listens intently to his mentor describe the intricacies of the clitoris. Yes, John, it certainly is hard to think and fuck at the same time.

LynnGKS never forgets that we humans are funny.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 11 years ago
Hitler and Eva Braun

To the Anonymouse who used the title phrase: I really do not like to get into comment disputes, especially when not my story, but I can't let any suggestion that I look favorably on a monster pass. Hitler was just that, a sexually repressed monster who tried to destroy Europe and the Jewish people as well as Gypsies and others non conforming to his idea of normal societies. As to his relationship with Eva Braun, by all accounts she never matured beyond her early teen years and that is why Hitler was romanticly attracted to her. The relationship was sick from top to bottom and inside out.

You may not care for the stories I publish here and as Sam Levinson said, "That's Your Entitle". Please don't slander me by equating me with either Hitler or Eva Braun.

hwolfskillhwolfskillabout 11 years ago
Enjoyable Story

This series is enjoyable as the wives get satisfied and the husbands usually don't get hurt. A woman's satisfaction with the sex and getting orgasms are great to see even in fiction writing.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 11 years ago
So strange

What a group of total amoral individuals...note I didn't say immoral, but amoral. Wives cheating on husbands, while professing to love them, friends screwing their friends wives.....John trying to do what is right and his friend counseling him on technique while screwing his wife Diane.....Lynn, I have said it before and I'll repeat it now, you have a strange and twisted mind....good writing, but very disturbing!

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
Good story!!!

Congratulations, good chapter!

Best regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
series

I'm enjoying the series, can't wait for the next chapter.

josephstevensjosephstevensabout 11 years ago
And so on, and on, and on...!

This could run forever! I think you could sit down each day and write another chapter in this great series of stories...keeping these characters in place, and also introducing new ones...brilliant! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Impotent Husband

I am unable to achieve enough of an erection for my wife to enjoy it...I know it isn't firm enough for her. I secretly hope that she is getting the attention from a man as she deserves it. When my erection was functioning, I had a serious premature ejaculation problem. Her girlfriends knew of my problem and they invited her to a "toy" party. She came home with a very thick seven inch realistic dildo (and yes when she left to run an errand, I measured it and held it next to my penis. The visual sensation was stunning, even for me.) She told me that she won it as a door prize, however the following day when she was getting ready in the bedroom and we were late for a girlfriend's party, she told me to look in her purse for the keys to her car. I saw a brightly colored piece of paper with an erect penis watermark and realized it was an order form for the dildo she brought home...dated two weeks prior. I immediately found her keys and said nothing. After returning from the party we began to continue the mild foreplay we had been sneaking at the party. I licked her until she came, as I have always felt guilty for never giving her an orgasm with my penis, then entered her and came on the first stroke. My mind was filled with the visual of the order form for the dildo and the knowledge that she must have researched the products from the "toy store" and selected her stud dildo, perhaps what she considered the ideal cock. Her disappointment was obvious as she sighed, then she instructed me (very formally told me) to get her door prize. Well I did and worked it inside her to each command she gave...we spent a good ten minutes of me fucking her hard, my arm actually worn out and she cussed at me for stopping to switch hands, but when my fresh arm resumed fucking her in earnest, she began to tell me how good it felt and that this was what she wanted from now on, not needed, but wanted. Since then I cannot stop thinking of her fucking her personal trainer or other young guys she knows from work. Especially with her playing with and holding my soft penis while I work her "life-like" friend in and out of her. She is uber talented with her hand and teases my soft penis to no end...just because it can't get hard that does not mean it is not sensitive. Having your wife play with you while she fucks, I mean really shamelessly fucks a big dildo in front of you, is humiliating. Especially when she wiggles drops of precome off of my soft penis. So guys, take a hint, always call before you leave from work and never return from a business trip without calling first.

Limp but Excited Hubby

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Fat

A fat dumb girl taught this idiot how to almost write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous