Lady Butterfingers

Story Info
Wedding Belles for hubby.
2.6k words
3.82
13k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SandyLady
SandyLady
257 Followers

My husband Jack and I were having a wonderful time at our friend's daughter's wedding. The reception was being held at a lovely country house hotel and we had been in attendance for the full day. We had booked a room and were staying at the hotel overnight. It was early evening and having enjoyed the service and reception meal, we were now partaking in drinks for the evening celebration.

It's fair to say, that both hubby and I, mother of the bride Lynn and many of the guests were cheery from the copious aments of alcohol consumed that day. Lynn's husband Charles had, had so much to drink, he had retired to his hotel room to sleep it off.

Lynn had joined us at our table and I was enjoying her chat. Her daughter and new husband had deserted her as they mingled and flitted from table to table socialising. As for me, my husband was on the dance floor swinging his dad dance routine with Pamela, one of the Bridesmaids half his age. I could guess by the way he ogled the young beauty that if he had the chance, his pecker would be out of his pants and into hers before you could say 'quickie'.

'Oh to be young again' Lynn suggested as she watched Pamela dance seductively with Jack. 'If I was Pamela's age I'd be on that dance floor shaking all I've got hoping to get a man for this evening, instead of having to return to a room with a drunken smelly old fish for a husband'. she added.

I was surprised to hear Lynn talk of 'man-hunting' for pleasure and dismissing her husband as a drunk. She sounded a little deprived of sex and horny within, as horny I continually was.

Our conversation turned to sexy talk as we scanned the room comparing the young men, imagining them in sexy situations for fun. Lynn was revealing herself to be quite the horny old lady and sounded like she was up for a good time if offered the opportunity. When I made a suggestive remark about her new son in law things really got interesting.

'Look at your new son in law, Mark. I'll bet he's got a nice cock.' I whispered. 'If he wasn't your son in law, I'd be offering him my bum hole whilst my hubby was filling my pussy.' I added. Lynn turned sharply and playful slapped my arm. 'Oh Jill you naughty girl, how could you suggest such a thing? Don't let others hear you say that.' she replied, following it with a timidly asked question 'Have you had a cock in your bum?'

I turned and smiled 'Haven't you?' I asked. Lynn blushed, and quietly replied with a laugh 'I've thought about it'.

'You're never too old to try.' I suggested adding 'All this dirty talk is making me hot Lynn darling. I'm going to have to fetch my Jack from the dance floor and slip up to our room for a quickie'. Lynn giggled. 'I wish I could' she added.

Knowing that Jack would love to take Lynn's dear rear, I cheekily offered a suggestion. 'Why don't you join us? Maybe a tickling of your fancy is just what you need to top this wonderful wedding day'. I winked at her, observing as she glanced around the hall, checking that no-one had overheard before she offered in reply, 'You mean, you want me to join you and Jack for some sexy-time in your room?'

I giggled and smiled, Lynn smiled back acceptingly and nodded her head enthusiastically. 'When do we start?" she asked with a naughty chuckle.

'No time like the present'. I suggested as I beckoned Jack from the dance floor just as the song he was dancing to was ending. Jack returned to our table with Pamela in tow. They sat and Jack asked 'What's up?' I turned to Pamela and asked if she could pop along to the hotel kitchen and ask if she could have a small plate of butter curls and a fresh bottle of 'Champers'. I winked to Lynn. When Pamela left our company I turned to jack and asked in a whisper 'How would you like to take Lynn and I up to our bedroom for some fudge delight?' He immediately smiled, pleasantly surprised by the offer. Lynn flushed, slightly embarrassed, now realising that agreeing to my suggestion was coming to fruition.

I placed my hand on her knee and squeezed softly to reassure her 'You will love it darling' I said, relaxing her. She clasped my hand and smiled, replying 'I can't wait' with a sparkling grin. 'What will we do about Pamela tho?' She then asked. 'Perhaps we should find out if she want's to join us? She seems like an adventurous young thing.' I could see Lynn's mind was contemplating the thought. 'She certainly been a promiscuous one from what I hear.' Lynn said. 'Ooh, I'm jealous.' I joked, Lynn and I giggled again.

'I can't think of anything more desirable than having three beautiful woman coming together over a bottle of Champagne.' Jack said. 'Why don't I test the ground... or should that be mound?' He winked. When Pamela returned with my request, Jack set to work with his charms, openly flirting with the sexy young miss. Lynn and I watched and smiled, making her feel comfortable with our awareness. I knew that Jack could work his charm.

After ten or so minutes of Jack's seduction and realising Pamela's receptiveness, I entered the conversation. 'Pamela dear, if I was the jealous type, I'd say that my Jack is looking to get into your knickers.' and I nodded toward him as I spoke. 'If he tried any harder I'd let him'. She said without an inkling of guilt or thought of consequence. It was just what we had hoped to hear.

'Why don't we all slip up to to the bedroom and take this conversation a little bit further?' Jack suggested. 'There are three wonderful pairs of knickers I'd like to get into.'

'Yes, let's' I said. 'Take the Champagne Pammy sweetie and I'll bring the butter.' I added as I lifted the now warm and melting plate of dairy produce. 'C'mon Lynn honey' I reached and gripped her hand in mine leading her away from the table. Pammy and Jack followed behind.

As soon as we entered the room and had closed the door behind us, I placed the plate on the bedside cabinet and we three girls threw ourselves onto the edge of the bed with Lynn sitting between Pammy and I. 'C'mon big boy... show us what you have to offer us' I coo'ed whilst taking the bottle of fizz from Pamela. I popped the cork and Jack handed us each a glass from the hotel cabinet.

I poured the drink into the glass, handing them around as I done so, Jack started with a sexy shimmy and undressing routine that I had experienced so many times before. I never grew tired of watching my handsome husband kick of his shoe's and remove his jacket, shirt and trousers. When he slid the trousers down his muscular legs, immediately attention was drawn to the large bulge in his boxer shorts. He was hard already.

Lynn and Pamela were transfixed and I was feeling so proud. I glanced from side to side as he lowered the waistband of his shorts, first revealing his thick pubic growth followed by the springing into view of his gorgeous tool. He was pulsating and seeping only a few inches from us. 'Who want's first taste?' I asked and in an instant, Pamela had her hot lips around the shaft and was clasping my husbands balls with her free hand. She free'd the cock from her mouth for a second and dipped his helmet into her drinks glass and the Champagne contents before sucking on it again.

'It looks like we'll have to make our own entertainment for a bit.' I whispered to Lynn as I turned to her and caressed her breast through her dress. 'Oh Jill' she feigned with a flush, as she leaned into me and gave me an unexpected kiss. We began kissing passionately, tongue wrestling and squeezing each other delicately. I was surprised by how vigorously she kissed, enthusiastic for girl on girl action. I felt her warm hand caress my thighs and slip beneath my dress toward my honeypot.

Pamela was going 'great guns' sucking on Jack's raging hardon at the foot of the hotel bed. It gave me great pleasure seeing my husband serviced by this young 'filly'. Pamela reminded me of my younger self, loving the cock with gusto. She was consumed with the pulsing passion that throbbed in her slavering mouth. Paul had clasped her head and was gently fucking her beautiful face, her tongue coating his cock in her saliva.

I returned to the loving I was receiving from Lynn, placing our glasses aside, we lounged backward onto the bed, opening our legs as we went. I began rubbing her panty gusset and could feel the warmth and moistness of her folds. We rubbed each other and stroked each others love spot with horny abandon.

We groaned and kissed and playfully frolicked for a few minutes. I sat up and advanced the play by offering an 'Oooh, this feels good, I think it's time to take the panties off girls', aware that we didn't want to be absent from the wedding reception for too long. Without hesitation, we stood up together and whipped our knickers off, playfully swinging them around our heads and launching them at my Jack. He was stood wanking his tool, loving the scene unfolding before him. He grasped the panties with his free hand and held them under his nose to enjoy the sweet smell of our lady sex.

I turned to Pamela and said 'C'mon, let's help Lynn get ready for some tight, delight' and I winked, then adding as I spoke to Lynn, 'C'mon sweetie kneel on the bed'. Lynn climbed onto the bed on all fours and Pamela immediately crouched behind her, hitched her dress and commenced to tongue Lynn's rear button hole as eagerly as she had taken Jack's cock into her mouth. Lynn was a true little nymph. She worked her tongue up and down the crack of Lynns arse and in and out of the sphincter as if it were her daily routine. I lifted the small plate of melting butter and scooped some onto my fingers. I moved Pamela aside and gently started smearing the oily substance onto Lynn's crack. She inhaled a few sharp breaths enjoying my touch, she enjoyed it even more as I began fingering her tight hole with the butter.

Pamela, my new favourite naughty girl, manoeuvred down beside the bed and found her way between my legs. I spread them to give her easier access whilst I continued to lube and tease Lynn. It was wonderful as Pamela lapped on my slit, sending thrill after thrill through my body as Lynn groaned and cooed at the same time enjoying her anal finger fuck.

My Jack, the voyeur was having the toss of his life, standing watching our mixed age orgy. Three lovely ladies releasing our inner slut. Lynn looked over her shoulder toward me and smiled, her eyes were rolling in ecstasy. 'Oh Jill, this is heavenly.' she purred, then deliciously and surprising me by groaning 'Fuck my hole baby, get my virgin bum ready for your husbands big cock.'

I turned to look at Jack. He smiled and quietly directed me to move aside. I manoeuvred onto the bed lifting Pamela with me. 'I think we should get our holes prepped Pammy honey, this is going to be a fun ride for all.' I gushed. Pammy smeared her fingers in butter and immediately reached for my rear. 'I'll do yours if you do mine' she replied. I was liking this girl more and more. We continued caressing each others bum holes, gently fingering the butter into each others shit chute. Our tight pleasure passages were oiling up nicely.

We turned to enjoy the sight of Jack squeezing his swollen plum slowly into Lynn. Lynn gritted her teeth then huskily began cussing a dirty sex talk. 'Oh, push that cock into me you dirty bastard, fuck my horny hole. Use me like a slut. My god I love it. Fuck me. Fuck me.' She squealed turning to us and giggling nervously. Pamela and I returned her smile and we turned to each other and embraced in a wet kissing session.

Jack was fucking wildly and Lynn wasn't hiding her pleasure as she grunted and squealed her way to orgasm with his dick in her arse. Pamela and I were now wildly fingering each others pussies and snogging like a pair of wanton harlots.

'I'm cumming, I'm cumming' Lynn screamed, scrunching the bed sheet tightly in her hands. She started bucking and shuddering then collapsed onto her tits and tummy and stretched forward on the bed. Jack withdrew turned toward us, we each rolled onto our backs facing him. There was no hesitation, jack parted Pammy's legs and climbed onto her thrusting his buttered cock into her sopping pussy. It thrilled me so, watching him excited by this young lady pump his cock into her.

I leaned in and kissed him, clasping his head as I did so. He was rhythmically pumping her, enjoying her young snatch. After only a minute or so in her, he withdrew and climbed onto me and repeated the rhythm in my wet cunt. Pammy leaned in and kissed him as I had, she was now fully engaged in a tongue wrestle with him encouraging him in his fuck. She had her hand on his bottom, slamming him into my wet depths.

Jack then slid from me and again returned to Pammy, parting her legs further, giving his love rod access to her little rear starfish. With a gentle push he was in her oily bum hole. Pamela let out a whimper then hugged him to her tightly. They were kissing and humping in hot lust. Lynn had propped herself up onto her elbow to watch the proceedings, still basking in the afterglow of her arse orgasm. After a couple of minutes of anal shafting Jack turned his attention to me again. I offered him my reart door and he quickly fucked his cock into me like we had done so many times before.

Jack went wild, telling me how much he loved me as we arse fucked. He kept it up for a few minutes before withdrawing then gripping his throbbing cock and balls tightly with his right hand, he turned back to Lynn and quickly rolled her onto her back. She was taken a little by surprise as he spread her legs and thrust his cock into the cleft between her legs. His full length disappearing into her mum cunt. She clasped his shoulders and let out a little howl 'Oh Jack, your a naughty boy, and in front of your lovely wife'.

It was all so intense and at this point, proving too much for Jack. 'I'm coming you gorgeous woman.' he growled as his body tightened. I could tell by his grimace that he was shooting rope, after rope of sticky spunk into lucky Lynn's wanting vagina. She was looking up at him aglow and smiling. It felt so satisfying having introduced her to the joys of lusty anal. I turned to Pamela and smiled.

'I think we'd better return to the wedding party girls, but I think we should meet for a little nightcap later tonight. What do you say? And hopefully butterfingers won't drop more than a few spunky loads and a few orgasms.'

We all laughed as we sorted our knickers out and pulled them on.

SandyLady
SandyLady
257 Followers