Neglected Woman

Story Info
Neglected woman.
1k words
3.59
17.2k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Sarah O'Connor. I am 42, married with 2 kids. I am 5'8, blonde, blue-eyed, 36 c breasts and in good shape. My husband, Frank and I have been married for 12 years. When we first got married, we used to have sex regularly, at least 2 or 3 times a week. Now it is more like once a month, if I am lucky. I know that a hectic lifestyle with work and kids has been the main reason for this decline, but I also realise that we have drifted apart. I have tried to bring it up on quite a few occasions to discuss it, but Frank wasn't having it. I have even suggested marriage counselling, which he laughed at. There is no closeness between us anymore, which I can put up with for the sake of the kids, but I miss having sex.

Not the quickies that I have been getting in recent years that have left me unsatisfied, but the longer session where I am pleasured as well. I have tried over the years to stay in shape, by going to the gym a few times a week and watching what I eat. For the most part, I have been able to maintain my hourglass figure. My breasts are not as perky as they once were but they aren't sagging either. To make up for a lack of a sex life, I have taken to masturbation to fulfil my needs. I still yearn for the thrill and excitement of good hard sex. As this is not being met at home, I have started to look elsewhere. I have recently started chatting to guys in online chatrooms, sometimes going on camera with a few for a bit of excitement.

It was through the chatrooms that I found out about some sex parties and outdoor dogging meets in and around Dublin. As I was not getting any attention at home, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I had learned of an area where dogging took place once a month. It was only an hour's drive from where I lived, so I decided to attend it and see if I could have some fun. I wasn't too sure of the exact location but knew it took place in a secluded carpark of Hawley Park after 8pm. I told my husband that I was going to a spinning class and would probably go for a drink after with some of the other women. I wore leggings, runners, a sports bra and a hoodie as part of my ruse.

I arrived there shortly after 8pm, as I had trouble finding it. When I pulled up, there were at least 6 other cars. I parked a bit behind the other cars and switched off my lights. I sat in the car watching some of the goings on. I could see several men around one car masturbating while they were looking at the goings on inside. In another car, a woman was hanging out the car window sucking a guy off while another guy watched. By another car, a woman was being fucked over the bonnet of the car. I found this a turn on and removed my hoodie and started to rub my breasts and play with myself. The moment of truth had arrived so I flashed the lights off my car to get attention.

Two guys approached the car; one was middle aged and quite fat and the other was younger, in his twenties and had a slim build. Once they arrived at my car window, I remained in the car, masturbating while they watched me. They started to remove their cocks and stroke them. The older guy had a rather thick cock while the younger guy was longer. After a few minutes, the older guy tapped on the window with his cock, so I stopped and got out of the car. I got on my knees in front of them and started to stroke both of their cocks and taking turns sucking each one. The older guy was far more forward than the younger guy as he kept sticking his hand down my leggings to rub my pussy or my top to feel my breasts.

"Bitch needs a good fucking" he said to the other guy, who just nodded.

At this point, I was really turned on and needed to be fucked. I got up and took my leggings off, then underwear and bent over the bonnet with my legs spread.

"C'mon big boy, fuck me" I said to him.

The older guy automatically started to finger my pussy before sticking his cock inside me. The younger continued to masturbate and watch. The older guy's cock really filled me up as it was quite thick. This was what I had dreamed of, two guys lusting over me. The older guy kept fucking me for a few minutes before shooting his load inside me. Once he was done, the younger guy took over. His fucking was quite rough, pulling my hair as he fucked me.

"You like it, rough bitch" he said.

He smacked my ass several times while he fucked me. He was clearly lasting much longer than the first guy as we had been going at it for a few minutes and I could feel myself about to climax.

"I'm Cumming" I said to him.

Just then, I had my first orgasm outside of those brought on by myself in years. It felt so good. He took his cock out of my pussy and stuck it in my mouth and I started to suck him.

"Oh yes baby, that's it, suck my cock well and when I'm done, make sure you swallow it all" he said.

I continued to suck his cock for a few more minutes when I could feel him getting harder. Then he shot his load in my mouth. It was my first time swallowing for over two years, so I gagged a bit when he came. Once he was done, they both left. I got back in the car and cleaned up as much as possible. Once I was clean, I drove away to the nearest garage to use there toilets, to freshen up further before driving home. I had been so horny during my brief stay. I knew I would return there again.