Lady Chandra and Her Servant

Story Info
Rami be a man. Take what you want!
2.2k words
4.22
10k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
989 Followers

Lady Chandra woke up with a wild yearning between her thighs, a burning itch that made her pussy quiver and her clitty ache. She desperately needed something-- ANYTHING-- LONG AND HARD...

Her servants would be up soon, so she had to hurry. Sneaking naked to the kitchen Lady Chandra opened the refrigerator and found a cucumber... a sinfully large cucumber. The naked Lady rushed back to bed, spread her thighs and shoved the ice-cold cucumber into her burning cunt...

Chandra plunged it in and out of her pussy like a hard cock. A lovely, long virile cock. Rubbing her plump tits she pushed it faster and deeper, imagining a brawny bull on top of her, pounding her pussy mercilessly. "Yes! Oh Yes! Fuck me you man-beast!"

Lady Chandra shook her head as she rubbed the ravaging cuke up against her swollen clit—harder and harder. Suddenly her toes curled as her back arched in screaming orgasm. "AIYEE! AIYEEE!"

"MADAM?" Her manservant rushed in. "Madam what are you doing to that cucumber!?"

The dark haired Lady blushed neon red, laying naked in front of her manservant with her legs splayed wide and a cucumber shoved up her furry cunt.

"Oh Rami, this is so embarrassing..." Lady Chandra tried to pull out the cuke but it was stuck. She yanked harder and harder on the green dildo, but it seemed frozen in her fuck-hole.

"Does Madam need help?"

Glowing red she covered her burning face. "...yes please."

Rami's burly head came down as his tongue lapped around the cuke, tickling her pubes and pussy lips. "Stop That! No Don't Stop!" His wicked tongue kept lapping and lapping, lubricating her hot slit— and driving her crazy.

"Now Madam flex your pussy muscles hard! Flex them like you're trying to crack a walnut!"

With abject immodestly Lady Chandra clenched her teeth and squeezed her cunt muscles so hard the cucumber popped into the air. Rami caught it and shoved it in his pocket.

"Now Madam needs a real cock." He dropped his pants.

"No Rami! Don't you dare!"

The lusty manservant grinned and pulled out his hefty prick. It was HUGE! Chandra had no idea he possessed such a magnificent organ. Despite her orders Rami touched his stiff prick to her quivering pussy, rubbing it up and down her steamy lips...making her lust juices gush.

"Um Madam... may I fuck you?"

"Don't ask! BE A MAN—TAKE WHAT YOU WANT!!"

The servant's strong hands gripped her ankles, spread her like a slut and shoved his rigid cock into her cunt. "Ouch! Not so hard!" But Rami the Bull fucked harder, pumping his long prick in and out of her neglected hole. Chandra felt his thick shaft stretching her pussy-walls.

"Yesss!... ugh ... Oh Rami it's been so long... " The big man gripped her tits as his bull thighs thrust forward, fucking her deep, filling her aching cunt with rigid cockmeat. Breaking the taboo of servant fucking aroused Lady Chandra's wicked thighs.

"Oh yes Rami... fuck me like a whore! Fuck me like a crazed nympho!" She dug her heels into his back and Rami rammed faster, slamming her pussy viciously as his thick balls smacked her ass. She felt her clitty swell... her pussy burning hotter and hotter and...

"OH...OHMYGOD!" Chandra bucked up, tossing her legs into the air. A powerful orgasm jolted up her spine and down to her curling toes. Rami's burly head flew up as his cock jerked, spewing his seed into her spasming cunt.

Chandra felt globs of frothy cum leaking down her thighs. Gripping her tits the bull-man hammered his cock into her fuck tunnel, making Chandra's body tremble in wave after wave of orgasm. "Oh...ooh." With a final thrust Rami collapsed beside her, his long prick still buried deep in her cunt hole.

Rami kissed her lips. Then to her surprise the burly man lifted her into strong arms. "Time for your shower Madam, I shall wash you well."

In the shower Rami washed her tits and sucked her nipples like sweet candies. Then he moved to her pussy. After a good scrubbing Lady Chandra watched his burly head move between her thighs. Suddenly his piercing tongue stabbed into her fuck hole.

"Oh Rami you're so... sooo naughty..." The manservant's wicked tongue lapped up and down her slit and circled her love button. Soon she felt her clitty swell and her thighs burned with lust. "OH MY LORD!" Her entire body trembled in climax and her legs buckled.

Lady Chandra fell to her knees.

Rami grinned and brought his massive organ to her face. "Your turn Madam." He pushed her head down to his engorged cock. Lady Chandra blushed took it in her mouth and sucked. She couldn't believe she was on her knees sucking off her own servant.

What would the society ladies think? ... but Chandra knew not one of the snooty society ladies had a well-hung servant to satisfy their lusty urges.

Lady Chandra sucked away enjoying the feel of a mouthful of cockmeat. She still remembered to how to give a blowjob. Tugging on his balls she bobbed her head and swirled her tongue around his long brown prick, taking it deep down her throat.

Soon the manservant's prick erupted. Chandra gagged and choked, swallowing cum as fast as she could as more cum spilled for her lips. After the last sticky squirt Rami pulled his cock out.

"Thank you for the fellatio Madam. Ring me if you have any more vegetable urges."

Lady Chandra wobbled to her feet and stared in the mirror at her sticky lips, ravaged tits and sore cunt. She felt like a street tramp, like some servant's slut. The Lady pulled up her panties and vowed to never fuck a servant again!

But the next morning Lady Chandra woke up a with a quivering pussy and clitty pulsing so hard it might explode. She thought about the cucumber, but she didn't need a vegetable— her cunt needed cock— big brown stiff cock. Swallowing her modesty the Lady rang the bell for her studly manservant.

Rami rushed in and unzipped. His huge prick sprung out, stiff and proud and throbbing with that primal urge to screw. Rami was an excellent servant.

The burly man gripped her ankles and spread her wide, opening her wanton fuck hole. Lady Chandra looked up. "Take What You Want Rami!"

The man did. His thick tool plunged in, re-stretching her aching cunt. His big mouth sucked her swollen tits as his big prick pounded her, hammering the wild places deep in her pussy. The Lady squirmed as the burly servant screwed her faster and harder, filling the air with the nasty sounds of slapping flesh.

Soon Chandra felt the familiar euphoric jolt. "Yes...Oh Yes...Aaaaaagh!" Her legs flew up, dancing in climax.

After the orgasm Lady Chandra collapsed. Rami gently massaged her back and kissed her lips, slipping in his tongue. It felt wonderfully and sinfully odd, tongue kissing a servant.

But the burly man rolled her onto her belly and spread open her butt cheeks. "What are you doing Rami?" Chandra felt his stiff cock pushing into her anus. The Lady tried to squirm away. "Rami stop— don't! I'm a Lady."

"Madam you said, Be a ManTake What You Want. And I WANT your lovely round ass."

Chandra blushed. He was right. The Lady quit fighting and yielded her ass to her lusty manservant. Gritting her teeth she felt his fat prick push in and her tight anal ring stretching around his thick girth. "Ouch! Rami it hurts bad... and good."

"I shall buttfuck you well Madam." Rami pumped hard into her anal canal, reaming her out with every pump. The burly man reared back and slammed his prick deep— so deep her eyes popped.

"Ohh Rami...!"

As the burly man screwed Chandra's ass, his naughty fingers pulled her nipples and dug into her pussy... just like her husband used to. In fact it felt so much like an assfucking from her husband that she kept wincing and glancing back at Rami, just to make sure.

By now Chandra's husband was five years late coming home from work.

The Lady panted and felt every inch of Rami's thick prick pumping deep in her royal rump, filling her with the perverse pleasure of anal. Rami's naughty fingers move to her clitty, rubbing it back and forth like a magic bean...

Then he pinched it!

"Ahhhh!" Lady Chandra bit the sheets as a blazing orgasm tore through her body. The horny Lady gritted her teeth and giggled, elated that even assfucking gave her an orgasm. Soon Rami climaxed too, spewing a torrent of cum up her anal love hole.

They both collapsed on her bed, in a lovely heap of steaming fuck-flesh.

After that day Lady Chandra rang the bell all the time. Four, five, maybe six times a day. She loved having a Cock-On-Demand, even if that cock occasionally screwed her ass... And she found herself ringing for Rami more and more, helping her pussy make up for all those years of lost screwing.

Friday she woke up horny and ready, ready for her umpteenth fucking of the week. Stripping off her gown Chandra put on pink lipstick, even applying lipstick to her pussy lips to make them extra shiny. Then she rang for Rami.

The door flew open. In rushed Rasheed, the cook.

"NOT YOU!" Lady Chandra covered her furry pussy. "Get out of here! I rang for Rami!"

"Madam my brother is worn out. He said your sex appetite is insatiable." Rasheed smiled." And he ordered me to give Madam her morning fucking."

"Insatiable? What... and you? He can't do that— Leave now Rasheed or be fired!"

"Madam didn't you say a man 'Takes What He Wants'? And am I not a man?" Lady Chandra blushed. Once again her words came back to screw her. She watched the cook pulled out his bull-cock and felt her pink pussy drip with anticipation.

Rasheed's prick was even longer than Rami's.

"Now Madam spread your legs."

Chandra wasn't about to spread for this indolent servant... but her pussy burned blazing hot... hot and ready for cock. She didn't resist when the cook pushed her legs apart, climbed over her body and sucked her tits. The Lady felt his stiff brown prick slowly rubbing along her furry slit... and it punched in.

"Ouch!" The man's thick shaft pummeled in and out of her pussy. Rasheed had the thighs of a bull, and pounded her so hard the mattress bounced. She gripped his muscular neck and held on. Her tits bounced in waves against his hairy chest making her nipples swell.

Lady Chandra writhed and bucked as this virile manservant fucked her cunt savagely. Yes savagely— she need savagely— she loved savagely! "Oh...oh...oooh!" She gripped him with her heels.

But in her sex haze Lady Chandra felt another pair of hands spreading her ass cheeks. It was Rami! "Madam I've come to assist with your fucking."

"Oh help yes. Yes! Please!" Chandra gritted her teeth as Rami's large prick shoved up her butthole. She could feel the cock in her ass thrusting against the cock in her cunt, trying to split her in half. She loved it.

Lady Chandra felt like a fuck doll, bouncing back and forth between the two pummeling pricks. And her body twisting with the heat of frenzied sex.

"Madam!" Rami groaned. "You're asshole is tight as a fist." Chandra smiled at the compliment and clinched her butt muscles tighter.

Rasheed's big lips kissed hers and the two men screwed in faster into her cunt and ass. Chandra met their savage fuck-thrusts with her own, their flesh slamming together in vicious rhythm. She wanted every inch of their hard pummeling pricks.

Chandra's thighs burned hotter and hotter and... Her head flew back as her back arched in orgasm. "Aiyeee! Aiyeee!" The Lady convulsed in a shuddering, toe-curling orgasm.

Her two manservants climaxed at the same time. She felt both cocks spewing hot fuck-juices into her ravaged cunt and asshole. "Don't stop!" She screamed. "Fuck me! Keep fucking me! "

Waves of orgasm rippled through her spine as the two studs pumped into her twisting body until they were completely spent. The burly pricks pulled out of her love holes.

Chandra collapsed on the bed with dual streams of hot cum leaking out of her fuckholes. She closed her eyes and moaned as her ravaged body quivered in the warm afterglow of sex... The finest fuck of her life.

A few moments later bit she sat up, rubbing her aching holes. The young stud Rasheed lifted Chandra in his arms, and carried her into the bathroom for a wonderful bath and blowjob.

After her morning romp Lady Chandra decided to make a change. That same day she ordered a closetful of sexy lingerie and a bed the size of a small country. And with a flick of her credit card, an enormous ceiling mirror appeared above the bed.

The next morning Chandra woke up with her pussy and thighs tingling in excitement. The Lady rang for both Rami and Rasheed. Her brawny manservants rushed in, jumped into her bed and fondled every inch of her lusty, naked body. She loved their attention to detail.

"Rami and Rasheed. From now on you shall no longer be my servants. We will be lovers and equals, and live together as husband and wife... and husband."

"Now my studly husbands." Lady Chandra got on all fours, wiggling her tits and butt. "Take What You Want!"

KimKim5
KimKim5
989 Followers