Lady FitzWilliam 4. The Training

Story Info
The Lady shares the Masturbatorium and trains a new lad.
3.7k words
4.71
4.1k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/01/2024
Created 05/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yesterday, for the first time in my long life, I awoke with my finger on my sex.

Such things had been unknown to me growing up the favourite daughter of a fine family while during my long and tiresome marriage to my late lordship, it felt as if there was a numbness, a lack of consciousness in my privy parts. He troubled them little, I troubled them not at all. It was as if I were dead down there. Now I am reborn.

As I replicated the movements of Bentley's tongue on my sex with my fingers, I brought myself to a state of blissful peace and was still so aroused that when young Smythe came in to draw back the curtains of my room to allow the sun and the beauty of nature to invade, I beckoned him to my bed and gave the visible bulge in the front of his new breeches a loving good-morning caress. He thanked me.

And so we were become quite settled in our little routine at Heaton. Busy and contented were we with Bentley clearly training up the young men, not only in their tasks, both inside and outside the house, but in the ways of pleasing their mistress. In the morning, after a breakfast served to me in my bed, often accompanied by a caress of whichever of my young men had brought it to me, I would sometimes wander down to the kitchen to watch the boys bathe, just to set me up for the day. The fact that there always seemed to be a young man in the middle of his ablutions did make me wonder whether Bentley had stage-managed this vision for his mistress but whatever the truth of the matter, it was always a most excellent start to my morning.

I had decided that Stephenson should remain completely shaven seeing as his penis and his backside looked so well in that state and so I sometimes betook myself of that pleasant task, leaving it to Bentley when I was otherwise disposed. And as for the Masturbatorium... I had taken pleasure in watching nearly all of the young men avail themselves of its comforts. Sometimes I was content to sit and watch a young man pleasure himself, angled my way for my viewing convenience so that I could spy on him from up underneath, taking in the delicious sight of his balls bouncing as he worked, the little anus clenching as he delivered his sperm and, with the many mirrors, I was afforded the view from many angles. Other times I would lay hands upon them.

I had been possessive of my young men, of this I was fully conscious. The Masturbatorium, for instance, I had kept from my lady's maid and companion Sarah. It was my little secret. But I found that as I discovered the young men, as I explored their bodies and tasted their seed, my jealousy of them diminished. Oh they were still very much 'my boys' but the idea of lending out their beauty no longer gave me anxiety.

So, it was one day that I decided to share with Sarah the delights of the Masturbatorium while she was busy at her needlework and I was gazing out of the windows at the young men glistening with perspiration as they chopped logs outside. In any other household, jobs such as the chopping of logs for my fires would have been done in a yard but Bentley, so attuned to my preferences, transferred such tasks to my window so I could enjoy the sight of them being carried out, these muscular young bodies exerting themselves in my service.

Having heard three little raps on the door of the Masturbatorium, I questioned Sarah thus: 'Do you know what is that door in the corner, Sarah?'

'No, my lady,' said she, raising her eyes from her task and looking at the previously unstudied door. 'But did I hear a noise coming from it just this minute?'

'You may well have done,' I answered, mischievously. 'Why don't you open it and have a peep inside?'

She did as I bid and rising from her chair, placed her embroidery on the seat and betook herself to the door. Opening it but slightly and with some trepidation, in case I might be playing a trick on her -- which, in a way, of course, I was -- she peeked inside and immediately turned back to me in surprise.

'But my lady, there is a fully naked young man in there,' she exclaimed, a smile creeping across her mouth.

'How incredible!' I said, all dissimulation. 'Please open the door wide so I might verify this information!'

Indeed, inside the Masturbatorium was perhaps the most impressive member of my staff Sarah could hope to stumble across, bearing in mind in her long life as a spinster, the penises Sarah has seen could be counted on one hand, mainly Bentley and Smythe that very first day of the new regime at Heaton.

It was the first time Daniel, the delicious red-head Jeannette and I had fitted the breeches on, came into the Masturbatorium. Standing side by side with Sarah, I put my finger to my lips to indicate that we should perhaps not make our presence felt, as we enjoyed the sight before us. The blindfolded Daniel had stripped entirely naked, including removing his shoes and stockings and was lying on cushions close to the screen, his feet upon the glass so we had his soles to discover. Sarah put her hand to the glass as if to feel them.

In this position, we had a delicious view of the underneath of Daniel. His perineum with a pink line along it, his balls, which were as smooth as Stephenson's, which made me wonder for a moment if Bentley was broadcasting my fondness for smoothness -- except in himself, of course: Bentley's fur was a delight to me. And of course, the penis: long, thick and with veins that almost seemed to throb in front of one's eyes.

After watching this spectacle for a few moments, Sarah blushing but with a smile on her face and her tongue ever on her lips, I decided to surprise her even more and rapped three times to bid Daniel come to the glass. Sarah watched all amazement as he rose to his feet, his penis almost flat to his belly, and feeling for the hole in the glass, a hole Sarah had heretofore not noticed, he fed that extreme member through it so it was standing erect in front of us.

I reached out a hand and gripped the shaft of this prodigious penis while Sarah looked on stupefied and Daniel's head flung back at the electricity of my touch. I then took her hand in mine and, leading it to Daniel's member, wrapped it around that sturdy shaft. This was the first penis Sarah had ever touched and the sensation produced a deep blush and a sparkle in her eyes I had never noticed before.

Joining her hand on the penis, which was more than big enough to accommodate both our small white hands on its length, I started to move it up and down so that the foreskin went over the head, then retracted again. Sarah's hand moved with mine and in a moment I left her to continue this most wonderful of tasks while I moved my hand to Daniel's balls, which seemed to be to be in need of caressing.

Almost immediately a teardrop appeared at the end of Daniel's penis and, using my other hand, I dipped a finger in it and took it to my lips. Sarah was all amazement and when a second teardrop appeared, with a wordless appeal for my permission, which was granted, moved her second hand toward the tip and stole the teardrop for her own mouth, relishing the flavour. The third she rubbed into her lips as if it were a balm.

I asked Sarah, again wordlessly, to bring the footstool I had been using until just presently to me so, reluctantly releasing her grip on the beauty in front of her, she skittered over to my chair and, pushing the stool with her foot, returned. I sat on the stool so that Daniel's penis was now in front of my face and, I allowed him to feel my breath upon it and anticipate the delights that were about to be visited upon it. I let this moment extend, the more to provoke his anticipation. Sarah, meanwhile, was watching with a palpable excitement.

And then I guided the penis to my mouth, which, by this time, was hungry for it. The flavour of it was second only to that of Bentley and I partook heartily, taking the head of the monster deep in my mouth though however deep I took, there was still a prodigious amount of the penis left without. Sarah, I noticed, had taken to caressing the boy's balls, weighing them in her soft elderly hand as if they were a real treasure, which, of course they were while her eyes were clamped to the head being toyed with by my mouth.

Having wandered my tongue over his penis for some time, dipping the tip of it into the slit and filling my throat with the head, I bid Sarah take the stool from me as I stood. She looked all a-fluster but taking the seat, she drew Daniel towards her face and, again checking me wordlessly for my assent, opened her mouth and tasted the first penis of her life. And what a way to start her career! With a young, hard penis of outlandish proportions! And yet she took to the task with skill, licking the head and playing with it in her mouth, all the while working the shaft and cradling the balls in her hand. She would sometimes remove it altogether from her mouth and squeeze the shaft to see if she could encourage another teardrop and, when she did, put her tongue to it.

While she worked at Daniel in this way, I fell to my knees and started to lick the balls Sarah had been cradling, wondering how Daniel was explaining the presence of two tongues on his person to himself. Finally, withdrawing Daniel from her mouth, she handed me the prize and, from this position on my knees, I took it deep, rubbing it at all moments until I felt a tensing and saw Daniel's hands go flat on the glass.

'My lady...' he said through the glass, seeking my permission.

'Go ahead, Daniel,' I replied, returning my mouth to the throbbing sex, upon which I felt a pumping in the length of his penis and almost immediately he flooded my mouth with his seed. I dribbled some of it onto my chin and, unseen by Sarah, reached under the muslin of my dress and applied it to my sex, which had not been covered by undergarments since my shaving, such was my enjoyment of the feeling of it.

This adventure over and with Sarah still in a state of amazement, I closed the door the Masturbatorium and told Sarah that she was never to open it save in my company. And returning to my thoughts of my shaven state, I recalled that I had told Bentley that I required to remain smooth at all times since he had done such an exquisite job on my quim upon which he told me that it would be his honour to provide any such services as would be required. In fact, he offered to train one of the young men to perform the task in his stead, just so that were he inconvenienced, my privy parts would not have to go untended.

It was to this end, mere hours after my throating of Daniel, that he brought to my bed chamber one of the young men I had been saving, a tall and prodigiously handsome boy of around 21 by the name of Erikson, clearly Scandinavian in origin and entirely Scandinavian of appearance. His blonde hair was fine like spun gold, his face square and honeyed and healthy while his height was of six foot and somewhat above. But what appealed to me most about this beauty was his humour. He smiled often showing perfect teeth and I had spied him in the grounds joking with his workmates. He was a cheerful, pleasant fellow and I liked him quite apart from his beauty.

We had dispensed of the need of Sarah in the room as her day had already had its excitements and I was quite alone when I heard Bentley's rap on the door. It opened and he stood there with Erikson head and shoulders above him by his side. 'We are here to service your ladyship,' he said simply, walking into the room and bidding Erikson to join him at my dressing table, looking out over the grounds where other of the young men were cutting grass and being amiable with each other. We have created a happy house here, I bethought to myself with no little pride.

'Firstly, I'm sure my lady would like to undress Erikson,' said Bentley to me, in a matter-of-fact manner. He knew my predilection for stripping my young men of their clothing by now. I nodded and stepping towards Erikson, stooped to unbutton the fastenings of his breeches, just below the knee. Tall as he was, I did not need to stoop too low, my face coming level with his heart.

I then shed his jacket and pulled his shirt over his head. Such a specimen? Slim to the point of visible ribs but with a colour that was almost honeyed and with a little golden hair running from his navel into his breeches. I put my little hands on the button of the breeches and in a moment he was naked before me, Heaton's new no-undergarment rule already having been established. A beautiful sight, to be sure: the hair around his penis was light and almost sparkling while the penis itself was thick at the base and seemingly circumcised, in that there was no foreskin to speak of. It gave the penis a clean, healthy look that suited him.

I span the boy so that I could enjoy him from behind and saw a back that was broad, buttocks that were smooth and hairless and a waist that was slim and muscular. Then I span him back round and noticed that the penis had gained a little in girth at his mistress appraising him like this.

Retaking my seat so that the penis was directly in front of my face, I sat and enjoyed the vision of it for a few moments before saying, all business, 'So, Bentley, are you going to train this young man?'

'Certainly madam,' and he took a silver cloche from a tray he had had placed on my dressing table to reveal the warm water, the razor, the soft-bristle brush and the soap and balm, which he explained to Erikson, who was still standing, his penis still within licking distance.

Going onto his knees and bringing Erikson with him, Bentley lifted my skirts and asked all politeness, 'Would my lady object to my lifting this over her head?' I had not thought of undressing to this extent but I trusted Bentley to make me feel comfortable and so I agreed. Now, sitting naked but for my stockings and a light shift which barely masked my breasts, Bentley took one ankle at a time, and lifted it so my knees were over the arms of the chair I was in. This gave the kneeling Erikson a view of myself, breasts displayed and sex gaping. Judging by the swift erection of his penis, it was a view that pleased him.

And so Bentley took Erikson through the details of my shaving: the soft bristle brush with water, then the foaming soap, then the careful blade, then the balm, while I looked down on two handsome men a decade apart in age their hands busy with my privy parts and Bentley especially caressing those parts of my anatomy that he knew provoked the most sensation, guiding the hand of Erikson to the lips, to the nub, even inside my person.

'And to finish this most personal of services,' Bentley said to Erikson, 'my lady likes this...' And he leant forward, and like the previous time, applied the flat of his tongue to the lips of my sex. I could not repress a moan. The tongue then travelled upward until it was on my nub, flicking, nibbling. 'Do you think you could do that?' he asked Erikson. I loved that Bentley was training these young men in how to pleasure their mistress in this way.

Erikson nodded that he felt he could perform this service though his extreme youth led me to believe he had never done anything comparable. He leant forward, beamed me one of those incomparable smiles of his and lowered his face between my legs. The next thing I felt was a tongue that was warm and wet and muscular, tracing up the length of my lips to the nub, probing the nub and then entering my person. He brought his hands up to help him in this, pulling the lips apart and introducing his tongue deep inside my sex.

I grabbed the lad's head and pulled his face further into my hole, eager for his tongue to reach the depths of me, panting heavily, grinding into the poor boy's nose. He seemed not to mind, reaching his tongue further inside the lips that were held apart with his thumbs while gently rubbing my nub with his fingers. It was all too much for me to bear. My eyes rolled backward in my head and I feared losing consciousness altogether.

All this time, Bentley was standing watching, drinking in the sight of my ravaged body and the assault Erikson was performing on it, his penis clearly hard. I pulled him by the breeches to my side, and, from the urgency in my eyes, he understood that I required him to release his penis for me.

Doing so, I pounced upon it with my mouth so that while Erikson drove me to still further heights of euphoria, I took Bentley's beautiful penis deep in my mouth, sucking on it and licking it and tasting it and darting my tongue in its eye. I was pulling Erikson's head deep to me and Bentley was replicating that movement with my own head, pulling it towards him so his penis disappeared completely up to the very base.

Heaven knows how long this situation continued but eventually I was swept by such a wave of pleasure my whole body went into shudder at which Bentley took his cue and released his sperm into my eager mouth. Savouring the flavour of it as my body regained its equilibrium, I felt Erikson move his face away and heard him lick his lips. Looking down at him, I could see my juices, so prodigious for a woman of my years, smeared about his handsome face.

'I am sorry, my lady,' he said, the smile dimmed for once.

'Sorry? But why?' I asked. 'That was... extremely good work...'

He stood. His belly and one muscular thigh was dripping with his seed. Thick white seed. 'I could not prevent it, my lady,' he added, looking truly worried.

'Think nothing of it,' I said, drawing him towards me by the back of his knee. I buried my face in the sperm, licking it from his belly and scooping it with my fingers from his leg and taking it into my mouth until I had two beautiful loads co-mingling inside me and then anointing my sex with it, rubbing it into the nub and introducing it inside me.

As I collapsed backwards with a sublime exhaustion, I could feel a light cloth with warm water cleansing my sex and then a smooth balm being applied generally. It was Bentley repairing my still throbbing and newly shaven privy parts to normality.

Erikson was dismissed, stopping to pick up his discarded clothing, while Bentley stayed in my chamber, tidying his accoutrements and speaking generally about the young men, asking about the work of the cook, detailing more training that he was devising for the staff. Just being around Bentley was a pleasure to me. From his masculine beauty and his considered, intelligent conversation to the beautiful bulge always visible in his newly designed breeches, currently with a stain of semen on it.

'Do you consider us ready for a visit, Bentley?' I asked him as he readied himself to leave my presence.

'A visit, my lady? From whom?'

'There is a local family of my acquaintance to whom I owe at least a tea if not a dinner,' I explained. 'They were very kind at the death of his lordship and at the time I insisted that they should call on me once my period of mourning was over. And such is that time.'

'I am sure we are in every way prepared to entertain your friends, my lady,' he said with his usual downward look -- a sort of bow in deference to my orders -- 'and are all readiness to grant my lady whatever pleasure we may afford her.'

I loved it when Bentley spoke like this. It was in every sense proper but I could always detect a second sense to what he was saying, an improper meaning that was like a secret between us.

'Very well. I will send word that they should come tomorrow for tea,' I said, not mentioning to Bentley that among the party would be a certain young man, the son of the family, which, my being the richest woman in these parts with no relation to leave my fortune to, the mother was eager to throw upon me.

As Bentley helped me take my dress over my head and even with the services of himself and Erikson still vibrating on my sex and the flavour of both those young men mingling on my tongue, I felt a new melting between my legs at the thought of this no doubt eager young visitor who would be mine to toy with on the morrow.