Lady Gambler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sortilege of those full hips, the splendor of that rumbustious and round ass, together with the insolent turgidity of those sublime bosoms, whose firmness; imposed a certain kind of authority so that the immorality and debauchery, that these people reserved and God-fearing; Could finally, be themselves.

The sinuous generosity offered to the view by that brunette in panties, exacerbated the naughtiness in Madame Charlotte Corday, who took Angela by the hand in a snatched way to lead her to the center of the room, so that she could be seen by everyone there! The moment the noble and sophisticated hostess took off that delicate silk garment, which was the only thing that this female gambler had left on her.

A perfidious clamor uttered by all those voices, cheered Madame Charlotte Corday, for being herself; who had finally left that pretentious and pedantic foreigner in the bare assed, so that she could exhibit herself devoid of any modesty, in penitence; of what it implies to bet everything impulsively in a single night.

"Tell us how it feels to be an unproud pauper, after having gambled even the panties you were wearing. Are you now thinking of gambling your body? Seeing that you only have left as your only asset; that wet pussy you have between your legs." -Said mockingly, Madame Marie Antoinette Charlotte Corday at the moment of giving her; a strong and resounding spank to the embarrassed Angela, while she waved in her other hand, the panties she had previously removed from her.

Angela Is Spanked-sketch

Madame Clotilde Bourbon de Chastenet, would follow that example by putting the weeping brunette on her lap to begin to whip her, in spite of her pleas for the noble lady to stop and let her go, now that the streets were desolate and no one would see her leave the city; with the dishonor on her shoulders, having to do so without wearing any clothes.

"So now; you feel shame! And it is right that you should feel it. because of your gambling compulsion; You have lost everything! You cry like a child, because of what you did not know how to keep as a worthy woman. Already for us... You are no longer a lady!" -Said Clotilde while spanking those round buttocks.

"Please Madame! It's not necessary to humiliate me in such a dastardly and procacious way. Allow me to retire with what little dignity I may have left!" -Angela begged.

"You were as conceited with cards as your allies, since they have turned their backs on you even to supplications to run away from what you have brought upon yourself; may life scourge you! it provokes me so much tenderness that you have the soul of a harlot. You'll be out of here as soon as that pale fat ass, turns a lovely blush of purple and you've pleased; this whole group of horny gentlemen, who are dying to penetrate you. In the meantime, we ladies, will watch you; exercise the arts of Lilith. By then it will be dawn, and you can take your whole naked body out of here." -Said Clotilde in a rage.

The delight caused by the dark pleasure of having at her disposal the fate of a sophisticated and pretentious female gambler, immediately spread to all the ladies who were there. Suddenly they felt that this was the most exciting night of their lives! As soon as that perverse daydream took hold of their minds to incite a fiery agitation that unleashed that untamed facet that every chaste woman, priding herself on being an honest lady and respectful of God's law, must repress because of what they understand to be their virtuous moral conscience.

They no longer took into account all that cumbersome nomenclature which formed the foundation of their modesty, modesty and discretion. Absurd precepts imparted with the perversity of the lashes given by the hypocritical nuns who were in charge of educating them in the exclusive Catholic school of Arnage for young ladies.

True wisdom is only reached through excess and the exploration of the perversity that is hidden in human nature, to such a degree that it was they themselves who were in charge of humiliating the helpless and humiliated female gambler, who had lost everything in one night. They wished to please themselves, punishing the insolence of that fiery young woman who was now crying because of her hardship, to the sinister complacency of high society.

A resounding laughter; it would be in charge of returning those gasping ladies to reality. That same one where they were discussing at the table; the daring bet of that impressive and beautiful woman. Each one of those ladies must have reserved the dark emotion that that lustful and devilishly perverse reverie produced in them.

Motivated to see that collective fantasy come true, each one of them kept it a secret. Immediately, all the ladies found themselves encouraging their husbands to put everything on the line and fleece that presumptuous city girl.

Such was the frenzy that drove them with that dark and perverse purpose, that they even agreed to put at stake all those delicate and fine finery that were adorning them with so much pomposity, full of the certainty that at the end of that hand, their aristocratic and noble fortunes would be increased, after having contemplated the monumental bankruptcy of that sculptural female who will be forced to travel... in her bared bottoms!

Their hearts could be filled with the ignominy and vileness of her lustful greed. As pious as her virtue might have been; it had ceased to flinch at the impending financial tragedy of a woman, which would instantly become the shameless enrichment of a few. The expectation of being able to bask in the joy produced by the misfortune of others was something that drove all these people crazy with pleasure. Those who were finally making their true nature known.

Finally, the bets that would put entire fortunes at risk were accepted, and due to a false decorum invoking the hypocritical discretion of these stately and good consciences; Angela would only undress in case of losing that game. Those people might be boiling inside and be devoured by the gluttony of their passions, they were eager to contemplate the charm of the eternal feminine in all its glory, but all of them... They wanted to keep up appearances! Mainly because of their latent fear of losing control, before the spell of that body, which was ready to renounce all its modesty... as soon as the goddess fortune and her mischievous son; the fates, so disposed.

All the winnings were laid on the table. One last chance would be given to that mysterious and hardened gambler to recover legitimately.

Each one of those greedy aristocrats present there, were only waiting for the instant when the sumptuousness of all those expensive apparels that adorned her with so much grace and distinction; would soon be on the floor, once they had ceased to belong to her. And that round ass of generous and exacerbated forms would reveal to everyone the intimacy of her secrets.

Jean De Lézat had no problem in betting everything he had earned to Angela that night, even he could feel challenged; as soon as she took out of her purse... another property title, this one was that of a prosperous factory located on the outskirts of Paris. It was necessary for everyone to match that bet.

Immediately a silence filled the place, all the attendees were left with their jaws dropped before that daring bet, the amount of which was very difficult to match. Everyone there knew that this compulsion to bet would not bring anything good to this pretentious woman who seemed to be willing to give herself up to her own ruin. Even the ladies had fallen under the mysterious sway caused by Angela, which did not cause them to object to the fact that; they might end up being naked and disgraced! If their husbands were to lose that heated and risky game of cards.

A great nervousness was taking hold of those noble ladies, they longed to witness how that pretentious and spoiled lady gambler would lose the game and be forced to become... everyone's bitch! Circling among them was the fanciful and sinister idea; of employing her as a maid and denying her the right to dress again, as long as they had her in their service.

Victoria Antoine Antonelle was especially anxious to see the outcome of this game, she found it difficult to control her emotions, she had never felt in such a way that was making her so horny, to the extent that she was already completely soaked with the desire to be herself, who ceremoniously undressed Angela, for her own delight. She was eager for that inexplicable pleasure she enjoyed giving herself in secret from her friends to soon cease to be a secret.

She amused herself by brightening up her days, undressing the maids who were in her service, for the mere pleasure of contemplating them disgraced and stripped of their clothes, doing their housework. This was a pleasure she acquired years ago, as soon as she discovered certain inclinations of her nature; which made her enjoy the company of beautiful naked girls. In fact, her husband never had any qualms about this kind of pleasurable hobbies that his wife enjoyed, especially when one of these cuties accompanied them to have fun between the sheets.

Now the noble countess Ana victoria... could be free to indulge in her most hidden hobby! And the greatest reward she could wish for; would be to do it with a beautiful and sensual lady of noble family... in front of all her prissy friends! who would not judge her at all for it.

Angela was looking provocatively and seductively quarrelsome, at all those gentlemen. De Lézat immediately had his valet bring the notary to certify the legality of the promise of those gamblers, who were putting their properties at stake to match the bet, which already included a textile factory, a farm and a beautiful castle.

That group of prissy aristocrats, who belonged to the living forces that imposed the guidelines of the economy in that town, never imagined how that night would change their lives.

It was only a few seconds, which could have felt like an eternity! Everyone was impatient for the players to finally show their game.

Several of them had good cards, De Lézat was sure to win with his third of aces, the others had two pairs and even a poker of fives. Angela seemed unfazed; her face showed exactly the same expression it had on every occasion she had lost.

The temperance of everyone at the table seemed to be crumbling. They only wished to see with their own eyes the cards that would condemn this woman to be left with nothing in the world, the same woman who would have to walk back to Paris, with no other attire than the mystical scent of her perfume!

Angela exhaled as she closed her eyes while lowering her cards. The eyes of everyone there were desperately searching for a closer look at that hand that defined everything. For many of them; that woman was already ruined.

"Distinguished ladies, noble gentlemen. I reiterate my gratitude to you for your hospitality and how pleasant I have found this evening in your company... All of us at this table know the value of honoring a wager, especially when it causes an estate to change hands and can also leave you; Sans-Culottes." -Angela said a little nervously and full of gentleness.

A gesture on the faces of those gamblers, corresponded to honor those words that indicated, the inevitable change of ownership of certain female garments that were being at stake in that hand. Angela closed her eyes as she showed her cards to the impatient and noble upper class of the town gathered there.

Imperial flower of hearts! No one could believe that this was possible, they immediately lost their breath; it was all over!

The women were stunned by the result, it meant that their husbands had lost considerable sums of money, their properties... and they... having been interested in participating in that risky bet, with the fantasy purpose of ruining that woman and punishing her for her undaunted way of gambling, now they would have to undress there!... in front of all their friends! And worse for them, they would be forced to do it; in front of the servants! The same servants who had been attending them all that night.

It was an extremely bitter moment for the saintliness of those pompous and scrupulous ladies to have to honor a crazy and unnecessary bet. They were feeling their blood run cold at the thought of receiving such a severe blow to their morals and good manners. This was an attack on their own modesty!

Gambling was a thing that was taken very seriously among such honorable people. And even if all those involved didn't like it; they had to pay! And fully cover their gambling debts.

The ladies had no alternative but to strip off all their elegant finery, until they were irretrievably naked and at the mercy of the concupiscent glances that rested with great voracity upon them.

This had become an outrageous moral disaster, causing severe damage to the modesty of all the ladies, who found the very idea of being forced to return home naked completely outrageous. And the gentlemen, on the other hand, they had forgotten their moral obligation to hide in false discomfort at what they themselves had caused their wives, they were only contemplating with rapture that unprecedented display of embarrassed female bodies, whose endemic charm; it was an erogenous kind of poetry for their eyes.

Ladies Stripping-sketch

"Put aside the stultifying pomposity of your demure. You know very well how much your feminine beauty is worth. I find mystery in every part of your bodies now that you are naked. I see welling up from the depths of their pupils an inexhaustible fountain of sensuality yearning to come out and satiate itself." -Said Angela to all those ladies who were undressing.

Anne-Victoria Antoine Antonelle had already stripped off the last of her clothes, and her face showed an icy expression of real terror after she had looked around herself and realized that this was not a nightmare from which she would wake up with a pounding heart and panting breath, in the comfort of her bed, dressed in her warm flannel nightgown and next to her husband. This was real life!

Her slender figure of smooth porcelain skin; was uncomfortably uncovered! Her beautiful thighs were pressed together in fear that the unbridled wetness of her vulva might be noticed by someone who might think that the beautiful countess was aroused by being seen naked in public.

She could not deny that it was a visual prose to be able to contemplate that forbidden mystery that had conspired in the imagination of her most hidden and horny fantasies, now that all the beautiful ladies belonging to the best society were not wearing anything!

And that made her very uneasy, as she could not stand the uncontrollable feeling of lasciviousness that was invading her. It was obvious, too, that she was feeling extremely ashamed of having given her clothes to the butler of the Charlotte Corday family. It was usually the servants who undressed for her. She was indignant at how humiliating it was now; stripping off everything she was wearing... For the servant of someone else's house!

He had concealed his fascination at seeing the haughty countess, so full of herself, perform something as intimate and private as undressing her beautiful body in front of him. Since he had been entrusted with this task, while he was helping Angela to collect each and every one of the garments she had won with her bet.

Ana Victoria was eager to get her hands on that vain and majestically dressed woman who seemed to feel very glad, to have reversed a good part of what all the ladies had secretly wished to do with her.

"You devilish woman! You may already be very satisfied with your misdeed; just look at what you have done to us! It wasn't enough for you to ruin the patrimony of entire families... You also had to have to do violence to our integrity and decorum; snatching our dignity with such vileness. Was it necessary for you to do us so much harm?

Damn you! I don't know how you managed to deceive us in such an obscene way, to accept the insolence of your indecent wager. You have completely disgraced us! By making us take off all our clothes here... To give them to the servants! It is so undignified what you have done to us tonight. Because of this ignominy you have caused; we ladies will never be able to look each other in the eye again, without feeling dirty and ashamed." -said Ana Victoria.

"What if it were me? As I recall, they were very scrupulous to collect each and every one of my losses. We must not deceive ourselves Countess...You pious ladies of Arnage, you would not have had the slightest mercy to make me pay for my wager. You yourself were looking forward to the right moment; to leaving me in the buff! So, then you could show me off like a fairground attraction, after your husband and his friends had fleeced me at that gambling table!" -Angela replied.

Ana Victoria could not help but feel aggrieved at this truth that hit her in the face.

"That's not true! I would never dare to commit such perversity. And much less would I do it against a lady of our condition. who are you taking me for?" -Said Ana victoria indignantly.

"Countess, we both understand that life is not fair, and in games of cards; everything is unpredictable when you are courting the fortune. You do not deceive me with your pose of chaste lady; very devoted to your pious duties and your obligatory weekly communion, the one you receive from the parish priest, showing yourself so proud of your virtue, attired in your Sunday dress. I know very well that you have set yourself like a bitch in heat tonight, that incontinent longing shining in the blue of those eyes tells me so; And you are so anxious to tear off my dress!" -Angela replied mockingly.

Ana Victoria began to turn various colors as her exposed skin began to flame in the fire of her unbridled passions repressed for years. She would immediately deny those claims, as she branded them as slander.

"Don't deceive yourself Ana Victoria! I know very well the kind of appetites you try so hard to hide from your close friendships, whose flaming finger could shatter the nobility of your privileged position. I noticed it as soon as I arrived and we were introduced, you simply... You undressed me with your eyes! And to this present minute, you continue to do so... Is it not enough for you that I caused your lady friends to have to undress for us? You should be thanking me for that." -Angela said with a kind and somewhat ironic tone in her voice.

She stroked the face of the stunned and gasping woman, who did not understand; how someone was intruding into the intimacy of her most hidden thoughts. In truth she was unsettled by every word spoken by Angela, this one smiled seductively at the embarrassed countess, then she would whisper something in her ear:

"You know very well that I am right! I find a certain exquisiteness in the way your own lust takes over your will. And so perhaps I will allow you to do with me; that which you had been fantasizing about and it is much like; what autumn does with the trees. Of all these superfluous and conceited ladies... You are my favorite!... Suddenly I am flattered to be the object of your libertine desires, to the point of making me think that I am overdressed for the occasion.

But first it is necessary that you also get rid of your own ties and let yourself flow with all that voluptuous energy that makes you want to give yourself to what you consider forbidden and sinful. You know, I find you extremely appetizing... think that now you are free and you can do whatever you want without having to apologize for it, besides... I think someone is calling you!" -said Angela to the noble countess as she patted one of her tight buttocks.

Immediately, the blue glow of her gaze; met that of Angelica de Froissy with whom she had a close and long-standing friendship. They smiled at each other with a certain nervousness at the mutual admiration that the fact of being face to face, entirely naked, awakened in both of them. Angela was between them hugging them around the waist while she murmured something in each one's ear.