Lady Gambler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After hearing those words, they both saw her go after the maids in an effort to hurry them to pick up all the clothes of those embarrassed ladies who were still clinging to their last garment. Ana Victoria and Angelica noticed that they were already holding hands, after that; they could not resist the latent temptation in their bodies to get closer to each other. They both wanted to feel the warmth that enclosed the now exposed smoothness of their skin and lose themselves in the tenderness of their friend's lips.

Margot de Rohan-Chabot could not tolerate being forced to suffer such ignominy; her whole body now exposed for all to see! While Angela strolled with her enviable glamour, splendidly attired and very proper, smiling somewhat mockingly at her, as if she were entering her mind and had read those perverse thoughts that had conspired in her twisted and unhealthy fantasies; of seeing her ruined and being stripped of each and every one of the garments that, thanks to that imperial flower, Angela still continued to wear with great dignity and haughtiness.

Margot felt all the anxiety caused by her hardship intensify. The same thing was happening to all those ladies whose depraved desire to contemplate Angela's resounding ruin had been frustrated! With the surprising result of that last match.

This made them feel immense bitterness at the fact of seeing her triumphant and enriched, it weighed on them the fact that she continued majestically dressed and keeping everything that was at stake that night. It was useless to beg for some kind of rematch, since many of those people had lost everything! And none of those gentlemen were willing to continue squandering what little they had left against that devious and seductive woman. Whose initial intentions seemed to have been to lure them by means of her tempting ruses, to take them to that point previously planned by her.

This was an idea that kept crackling in Margot's wrathful mind, suddenly she remembered the words of the church parish priest in his past Sunday homily, regarding the seven deadly sins.

"Greed loses everything by wanting everything. The miser's eye is not satisfied with his lot; greed dries up the soul." -said that memory in the mind of so noble a lady, whose own greed; had left her plundered to such a degree, that she lost even her breeches.

Much of the male attention was being focused; on the fraternal and affectionate way in which Ana Victoria and Angelica seemed to have forgotten the fact that they were in public and were indulging in what a repressed lust dictated to them, now that they could feel free from their own bonds.

This fiery frenzy began to take hold of everyone's will and soon many of the ladies who were already in the buff had abandoned their inhibitions! After throwing down the drain all those Manichean ideas that some bitter women had been instilling in them regarding the shame they should feel for the beauty of their bodies. It was an absurd ideology coming from someone who, not being desired by anyone, ended up giving herself to what she believed to be God.

The few women who because of their restraint and lack of perversity in their hearts for seeing a female stranger ruined and for which; they had not gambled their clothes. In a few minutes; they were already being pulled out of their dresses, by the exuberance of those women whose bare bottoms were not pleased that any of them, could have managed to keep their finest finery.

Angela was very pleased, after contemplating the way all these people were behaving, after the sudden change in their once opulent fortunes. She loved to watch Victoria and Angelica intertwined and very devoted to the pleasures that, for years, they had been avoiding fearful of the implacable hammer of the fatuous judge of that obsolete morality with which their society lived. All that overflowing lust incarnated in woman was immediately calling out to her.

"Someone I knew long ago used to say; Lust deserves to be treated with pity and apology when it is exercised to learn to love." -Said Angela with a certain tenderness to the two women, shortly before passionately kissing Angelica's lips.

This was seized upon by Ana victoria, who finally saw her wish fulfilled to be able to undress Angela. She would do it with a certain gentleness, as the fabric of the dress slid down, Victoria was filling with her kisses, all that skin that was being exposed.

Finally, that voluptuous female visitor; she was now fully naked! She had the servants of the house help her to put everything she had collected in the trunk of her recently recovered new car, and she gave the butler a package, which had to be taken to the address written on a card.

As for the sumptuous dress that the countess had taken from her, it was immediately snatched from them by the exuberance of some ladies, who had fun tearing it to pieces so that Angela would no longer have any clothes to wear, so that she could surrender herself with them to the delights offered by the necessary liberation that they were experiencing in their own skin.

The gentlemen were petrified as they watched in rapt contemplation as Angela played with their wives in ways, they had only seen conceived in some libertine tale written by the divine Marquis Donatien Alphonse.

That monumental and naked little she-devil, instantly perceived the concupiscence that flooded that environment, she smiled when she noticed the looks of those gawking gentlemen, immersed in the boastful boast that she was making of her amatory faculties, with several of those fussy ladies of great lineage and proven moral solvency. The same ones who were now showing off with Messalina's appetites while they impregnated with the great din of their naked bodies, what already resembled a brothel visited by Caligula.

Angela smiled to them, the way a impish little girl does; when she was caught in the middle of her greatest mischief, as soon as her coppery gaze had met theirs. She sweetly kissed Margot's and Clotilde's lips as she whispered something in their ears, then rose with that distinctive grace that had everyone captivated, as soon as she arrived that night and invited several of those gentlemen to follow her down the corridor, after expressing to them that they needed to talk about something important.

The cadence of her steps was carefully dissected by the sharp eagerness, shining in the eyes of those men fascinated with the generous view offered by the beautiful and round sonnet, which happened to be the hypnotic movement of those perfect buttocks. They reached the place where they were playing; Angela perched on top of the table, shortly before addressing them.

"Gentlemen, you guys; you'll never stop being boys! And I must tell you; you are very playful and enviably fortunate fellas. There are very few gamblers who have won so much by losing a bet. Do you think this is nice...? Just look at what your wives have done to please you! I may have beaten them last game, but apparently; I was destined to walk out of here without any clothes on....

Now I'll have to drive all the way back all the way to Paris like this! Well, I guess I brought this on myself. Enjoy this consolation prize! After all; is this what everyone wanted from me? Well... Here it is in all its glory! Now you can fill their eyes with my nakedness -Said Angela as she opened the splendor of those lush thighs.

The gentlemen were gasping for breath by the time their eyes; they seemed to be popping out of their sockets! They could not believe the way events were being arranged for them. They finally got what the concupiscence of their feverish spirits was longing for, and none of them had the slightest idea how to react! Faced with the unexpected fulfillment of their own hidden desire

"What kind of immorality is this? Miss, you with your shameless attitude; you have turned this honorable house into a brothel, worse still; this looks like Sodom and Gomorrah!" -Jean de Lézat exclaimed indignantly. Angela would place her index finger on the lips of the irate gentleman.

"Don't play the fool with me Jean! Now you are very offended because finally; your lustful desire was fulfilled!... Have you already forgotten it? You always dreamed of the most libertine and exclusive brothel in all of France, where the noble and beautiful ladies; can walk around naked and are not prejudiced in attending to the wildest demands that you, as a scrupulous gentleman; You are incapable of asking your consort! Aren't you ashamed? You've been married fifteen years...And you hadn't even seen your wife naked!...That's what should fuel your indignation, not the fact that you've arrived in paradise." -Said Angela.

Jean De Lézat felt a deep indignation at having been placed in evidence in front of his friends, by that insinuating woman of questionable behavior. Angela would use her power to silence him so that he could boast at ease about the feminine festivity that was going on in the sanctity of the Charlotte Corday mansion.

"Jean. It's your fault! For being so prissy at home... and a bit of an asshole to your wife. Now look at her... So liberated and seductive! While she's getting a good blowjob... You should thank me for that! That mask of the blameless gentleman who disdains the delights of sensuality, doesn't suit you...much less now, when we're having so much fun." -Said Angela.

That man was stunned; seeing the chaste woman with whom he had been sharing her for the last 15 years of his life, the same one who allowed him to have intimacy only every 28 days in what could be described; as a mechanized act that was performed, according to the guidelines imposed by their confessor. Anouk De Lézat wore a thick nightgown with an opening that allowed her husband to penetrate her only in the missionary position so that she could remain in God's grace. Now things had changed and the noble lady found herself surrendered to the sublime pleasure of giving and receiving the enjoyment that only a woman knows how to make another woman feel.

"The modesty and the boring chastity; they are overvalued in these modern times! And you Jean... You know it! Don't think I'm not aware of those trips to Paris that end up being delicious extra-marital shenanigans, where you indulge in certain kinds of practices that would be unpronounceable to all your cronies. Don't worry darling... your secret will be safe with me... You naughty boy! Stop whining already, you'd better enjoy what you have here!" -Said Angela with her distinctive coquetry.

Meanwhile, she playfully rummaged between the legs of the astonished aristocrat, who was prevented from opposing the divine touch of that stunning female. Whose fingers knew to perfection the way a man can go wild.

"And you gentlemen. Don't think it went unnoticed by me; the way your libidinous thoughts have been at work tonight...a woman always notices such things. And some of us can be very flattered by it, especially at times like this; where we are honest with each other and we are acknowledging each other. Do you guys like to see how I play with your friend De Lézat? Now that I've stopped being a pedantic and sophisticated lady, to become that thing they had been longing for so much; A nymph eager to drive them crazy with her lasciviousness!" -She said.

Angela held Jean in her hands, while those men could be simmering, reveling in the way their friend was being taken to a paradisiacal state of pleasure, without him being able to do anything to prevent it. Suddenly their hidden fantasies turned out to be child's play, as they began to see what this woman was capable of doing with that prodigious tongue.

"You seem to be very happy to see me exercising these oral arts. For you I have certain delights! But it is necessary; that all of you be submitted to my will! And I am an extremely capricious woman.

Don't be acting so serious, gentlemen! I congratulate your talented tailors; they have done a formidable job in confectioning those fine suits! For us ladies, the gallantry of an elegantly attired gentleman can drive some of us ladies absolutely crazy; it makes some of us get soaked! It's especially noticeable on me now that I'm not wearing anything, just look at me how eager I am for your stares, you make me feel so desired!

That a duty obliges me; to be patronizing to reciprocate all of their fine attentions." -Said Angela while blushing a little, as she continued to hold Jean De Lézat with her hand.

The sublime dexterity of those hands, showed a manifest perversity in those games that imprisoned the will of a man completely subjected to whatever Angela wanted to do to him. She would not hesitate to take advantage of it; while she was being observed by the other gentlemen, to whom she spoke with great gentleness and ceremony in her voice.

I must congratulate you all because you have managed to stoically contain those throbbing erections of yours, which are dying to come out and play. They deserve some pampering! Don't you think so? Come on, I'll let you get those hardened cocks out, they're so very eager to greet me." -Said Angela in a frisky way.

Like a marshal with his army, she set about reviewing what each man was feeling relieved to be able to show her. Angela paused to observe each one in detail; she fiddled a little using her fingers and smiled at the iridescent expressions on their faces as her lips gave them a taste of all that they had never experienced, not even in the best brothel in all of France.

Angela stood up in front of them, her absolute dominance was already patent and it pleased her to flaunt it. She brought her hands to her hips and the coppery glow of her gaze; was beginning to radiate at the same time as her wicked smile.

"Do all of you know that I was only passing by to enjoy a peaceful evening? At first; I felt very honored to receive such an invitation from the noble and distinguished French upper class. I had been very proper and elegantly dressed; with intentions of being at the height of an important occasion. I had arrived here with the desire to provoke a pleasant impression and to be liked by everyone in order to make new friendships. And what happened?

You all began with your games and your lascivious stares devouring me as soon as I entered the door. They were only interested in how wealthy their lady guest is to play cards; and what they could take away from her!

Be very careful with your own desires, gentlemen!...Sometimes we are overtaken by the raptures of those desires, but they always have a price.

Just look at my case; such was my vain eagerness to be liked by everyone and together; to enjoy a most pleasant and unforgettable time. And indeed; I did it... Now here we are; ready to show our true face.

By the way, someone must pay the cost of the sumptuous attire your wives ripped off my body! Although, on the other hand, I take so much delight in going out of the ordinary - who would have thought it? I've run out of all my clothes and... Suddenly I really do enjoy showing off for you!

Let's do something we're all going to love! Since you're so hot for my current appearance, let's go back to your younger days... If you guys have enjoyed seeing me so much being unclad... it's obvious that it's had you like hungry wolves; i's resigned myself for being a naughty little whore offering everyone the pleasure of behold my stripped body

But I just plan to enjoy it very much; in my own way! Off course, and now it's my turn to see you indulge my whims, I want to see how much you want me. Now you all're going to wank for me!" -Angela said with a martial tone, as she put the sample on them all; using Jean De Lézat.

Such was her influence over the concupiscence of those men, that they had immediately surrendered to the playful will of that woman, who basked in her perverse felony watching the aristocracy of Arnage submit to a peculiar whim, despite how degrading this might be to them, who were dying for the desire to penetrate her, something that was flatly denied them.

"Now may they be satisfied... You bunch of scoundrels!.. Have any of you seen how they have turned me on?...Now I am a real bitch in heat! I just wanted to have a very pleasant evening before going back to Paris. Now I'm in need of a good cock!

Do all of you like to see me all horny like this? Think that all this was caused by your silly card game... You little rascals! You boast of having it so hard and it's a pity!

You know that if any of you had won; I'd have let you all fuck me in the ass! But having lost the bet... none of you deserve the privilege of fucking me. Now you must jerk off for me!"-she said between gasps.

Angela had let herself be carried away by the strong energy that had been unleashed in that place, she herself was burning with the flame she had previously ignited. She was indeed falling prey to her own lust; this had already overtaken all her usual sexual frolics between humans.

She needed to fuck a man and a woman, so she went to look for the butler and found him under the siege of several women eager to satiate all their appetites with him. Angela took advantage of that and showed those ladies the way, so that they could give a good and deserved relief to those men who were wanking a few meters away from them.

She was extremely amused by the spontaneous wife-swapping going on there. Nobody seemed to find any objection in that interesting way of varying things, their ultimate lust could be anchored in the eternal feminine that was willingly offered to them, while they, at the demand of the crafty lady gambler, kept the neatness of their fine suits intact. Meanwhile, Angela had a wild encounter with Franz the butler and Amelie, one of the maids.

It was already dawn and Angela felt an immense fatigue after having reached her umpteenth orgasm, that told her only one thing and she had to hurry to get out of there as soon as possible. It is usual for a person to feel some fatigue after feeding. In Angela's case, she had fed herself to satiation in that feast of human passions and was beginning to feel the ravages caused by her gluttony, together with that mortal part that was taking possession of her body.

She reached for her purse, with the firm intention of leaving. She regretted that unforgivable waste of time, not having taken advantage of her powers to adapt to her measurements; that sumptuous clothing that had belonged to the now exhausted ladies, many of whom lay sleeping intertwined in the maelstrom of bodies that had become the room of that very noble house, after a dizzying night in which they were delivered to what their bodies dictated to them. The sun's rays entered through the windows and Angela could only shrug her shoulders before the inevitable; she was already resigned to not being able to get dressed again.

She went to where those fiery couples were frolicking, to say goodbye to them. She gave them a mischievous smile, making them see her way out of there.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I have spent an unforgettable evening with all of you. Don't forget to thank your wives for this. They, with a kiss, accomplished what you could only imagine while we were gambling. As you can see, now I am leaving with the only coat of the wind and the embrace of the dawn in my own skin!" -Angela said as she allowed them to take a last view of her body and they could verify the fulfillment of that hidden desire that had been in their minds a few hours ago. She then smiled at them and withdrew.

She would kiss the lips of each one of those who were in that improvised altar of adoration to Venus. When her face was in front of De Lézat, she would murmur something in his ear.

"I know very well your secret hobbies; I will leave for you wrapped as a gift; my silk panties as a little souvenir of tonight. Already the butler is having it delivered to your house." -Said Angela in a way that would make him feel ecstatic.