Lady Gambler

Story Info
Wealthy lady bets all on cards.
11.9k words
3.33
20.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zorro4l
zorro4l
79 Followers

Gambling is a disease of superficially civilized barbarians. -William Ralph Inge

Arnage France June 2, 1926. The local high society is having a friendly card game at their usual weekly social gathering. A mysterious woman of great beauty and coppery gaze, recently arrived in town from Alsace, is invited to join this high priced and selective card game.

Her elegant appearance would soon leave all the attendees dazzled and in an inexplicable way; she manages to make all the ladies present very nervous. No one expects the level of bets that this beautiful lady, whose luxurious finery is a strong statement of her wealthy financial position, is willing to make. Her command of the local language is outstanding, as she speaks it without an accent and in such an aristocratic manner; that suddenly some began to remember the distinguished way her grandparents expressed themselves.

In spite of those impeccable and noble manners, it is obvious that she is a foreigner and those impressive physical traits become indecipherable in order to determine her origin.

Those ladies, with their great beauty and all their noble titles, could not help but be intrigued by the impression made on them by such a mysterious and elegant lady with black hair and a deep copper-colored gaze.

After a superb dinner, while a talented pianist entertained the guests, the gentlemen smoked their cigars and talked about finances while the ladies commented on the latest fashions that had been presented weeks ago in Paris. Immediately, the dance opened and the music came from an interesting device called phonograph. This was a new model whose sound promised; a superb fidelity that was capable of making you think that you had right there the philharmonic orchestra performing at the Parisian opera.

Angelas Ladies Dressed-sketch

Three of the most prissy and wealthy ladies at that meeting were commenting about the gorgeous lady who had just arrived. They were Baroness Margot de Rohan-Chabot, Countess Anne-Victorie Antoine Antonelle and Duchess Angelique de Froissy. They found many aspects to criticize in the insinuating behavior of this woman of sinuous and exuberant figure.

On the other hand, the empire of that charming personality and sublime hips made them succumb to a peculiar and unusual series of sensations, which all of them preferred to keep secret in order to maintain their own demureness as honest and exemplary ladies.

The gentlemen went to the gaming table, the mysterious lady took her place and immediately deposited 50 thousand francs to back up the chips she had been assigned to play with. Everything was proceeding in the usual manner in which these games were played on a weekly basis. The noble husbands of the aforementioned ladies were playing at that table and found it somewhat difficult to conceal their fascination for that beautiful gambler whose bets did not cease to increase the sums at stake. They were pleased with the way that lady was losing 3 out of 5 games.

It was a somewhat peculiar situation that happened when this monumental woman lost the game; her bet reached figures of considerable value. On the other hand, when she had a good hand, the amount at stake was not so impressive.

This detail went unnoticed by the great majority of those gentlemen, who were fascinated by the vertiginous way in which they were enriching themselves at the expense of the gambling anxieties that this carefree and dazzling damsel seemed to be unable to restrain.

In a matter of an hour; the game was reaching a proportion never seen in those noble meetings, the conversation was becoming as interesting as the monetary sums that were being placed on the table. They all seemed to be very pleased with the gratifying company that adorned that game, and this increased as their pockets grew fatter, it was a match made in heaven.

Angela Gambling Dressed-

There was a short pause, which the servants would take advantage of to refill the glasses with Cognac and light the gentlemen's cigars, that lady was smiling while the charm of her gaze seemed to be bewitching everyone present as she spoke.

"Do you think it's appropriate if we raise the stakes here? I would like to give a greater degree of excitement to this game," she said.

They all agreed, and their gazes seemed to be lost in infinity, as soon as they saw another large wad of bills come out of the purse of that mysterious and sensual brunette! That totaled about 100,000 francs. Immediately, they all put at stake; all the cash and valuables they had with them in order to match that great bet, the respective changes of cards were made after they were dealt.

Duke Victor de Froissy put on the table his imperial flower, which made him an immensely rich man, besides being the resounding and undisputed winner of that game. There were inevitable whispers that began, when they saw how that mysterious lady named Angela had lost a considerable capital in a single hand. They found it implausible that, despite having run out of money, she would insist on continuing to play when the cards were dealt again.

Angela looked at everyone present and expressed a firm will to go on, she was determined to continue; no matter what the cost! To do so; she pulled out some title deeds related to an apartment on Avenue George V in Paris and added the documents for her brand-new car; a Marmon Speedster E75, just brought by ship from New York last month. In this way, everyone could be pleased by the subtle caress that greed was giving them, by adding a great interest to the game.

The cards were dealt again, the cold expressions of those players seemed to become indecipherable. No one was sure of having the best game, despite the desire they were all feeling for a luxurious apartment in Paris, which was also located in one of the best areas of the city, others were powerfully attracted by the possibility of having that powerful convertible car, recently imported to the country.

Greed was a powerful invisible friendship that was having its way with all those refined and gentle aristocrats. None of them knew who would have the fortune; to keep all that was at stake on the table. The winner took it all!

"Gentlemen, apparently this is not my lucky night. Please know that I have enjoyed a pleasant evening in the company of such distinguished people who have also turned out to be excellent and legitimate players... I congratulate you!"-Angela said with great ceremony.

The distinguished Baron Leon de Rohan-Chabot smiled in a mischievous way, which was immediately captured by Angela, it was an instant in which she seemed to become completely immersed in the concupiscent thoughts of that wealthy gentleman, who without thinking twice, increased his bet, with the intention of putting the other players in trouble, especially that gold mine that turned out to be that lady newcomer.

Angela smiled with a certain nervousness reflected in her beautiful face, she wanted to continue playing until the end, for that she had to use everything she had left.

"As everyone has already noticed... I've run out of cash! I wish to use my last resources; in the hope that fortune will smile on me again." -She said with gentleness and a certain bitterness in her words.

Everyone was waiting for something of great value and interest to be deposited to match the bet, secretly admiring Angela's way of betting and losing... No one could deny that she had a great style for it!

"You all must know that if I ever lose this hand; I'll be completely ruined! Whether I win or lose on this occasion; I intend to make it big! And in a way that you; cannot forget this delightful evening... Is it all right with you if I put my garments on the line...? It's all I have left! I consider my jewelry, and all my vestment; to have great monetary value." -Angela said, blushing a little.

It was necessary that everything that was part of a bet should be placed on the table. At that moment she deposited next to those titles of property; a gold Cartier watch, a diamond bracelet made by Bulgari, as well as the respective earrings, rings and the complementary necklace that made up that exclusive set of jewelry. She immediately got up to reach for her coat with the intention of adding it to all that she had placed on it and was about to take off her dress as well!

This caused a great commotion that made everyone present turn pale, that was the gestation of a scandal! One that was unprecedented among those prissy people so careful of discretion and appearances... immediately, the gentleman sitting to her left stood up and interrupted her before anything else could happen.

Angela In Panties-sketch

"But miss, don't you think you are putting too much at stake? I beg you; reconsider your proposal! It would not be very pleasant for you to return to Paris in complete bankruptcy and on top of everything; To do it in your intimate apparel!" -said one of those gentlemen

Angela looked pleasantly at that gentleman after smiling somewhat coquettishly at him, while she put her hands to the zipper of her elegant dress.

"I appreciate your concern gentle man, but you must know that I am a woman; determined to make it big! Otherwise, I would have accomplished nothing with my life. I understand perfectly well the risk I am about to take and it is my intention; To gamble it all tonight!" -Angela answered categorically.

"Think it over Miss, you are among gentlemen! It is not necessary for you to undress, but if you insist in your determination to bet it all; it would be extremely painful for all of us here present; to see you pay such a bet to such a beautiful and distinguished lady, who would be condemned to be leaving; marked by a dishonorable unpudeness... That would stain her honor!" -Added another of those gentlemen.

"You have not had the slightest remorse in having won legitimately; all my money and material goods that I have put at stake tonight... I believe that the fact of betting all my attire; need not cause yourselves a problem!... unless; you are afraid of losing." -Said Angela defiantly the instant the insolence of her perky, round bosoms; were already revealing to all, the secret they were so eager to know.

Everyone there held their breath; at that moment when Angela's dress was already at the height of her generous hips and slid without return towards the floor on the haughty sinuosity of her legs.

Those respectable gentlemen began to feel a cold sweat dampening their temples. All of them boasted of being good gamblers and honorable people, who respected the courage and knew how to honor the courage of that person, willing to risk everything.

None of them had contemplated even in their dreams; a body of such sublime forms as the one they had in front of them, they all thought that at least she would keep her intimate clothes, but the only thing that this daring gambler wore under her dress; were some tight silk panties, a garment of which she also stripped instantly to put it at stake. She was entirely naked! and she seemed to be so devilishly proud to have come out all her clothes.

Angela's eyes shone, seeing the expressions that all of them could not manage to conceal, at the idea of her losing that game and she was eager to wait to bet her own bare ass and pussy, just to keep on playing.

"What's the matter gentlemen... You look like you've just seen the devil in person! I am fully confident that your beautiful wives; they must look better than I do! Underneath all those beautiful fineries that are now adorning them." -Angela said after taking her seat again.

Everyone there was unable to hide how restless that monumental exposed body was making them; it was pushing them to the limit of their temperance, that quality that prevented them from giving in to the darkest of their desires, each one thought they felt a sweet hand lavishing the warmth of its caresses and frolicking in the swelling of their throbbing briefs.

"Let's be honest gentlemen, since my arrival; Their desire to see what my body looks like; au naturel, has been patent. Well, now that all my clothes, too, have been put into stake; Their gazes no longer have any barrier in their eagerness to contemplate me! For all men; there is nothing more interesting than a naked woman. It's up to you; whether I stay that way."-Those words came from Angela's voice in the mind of every gambler who began to let his imagination run wild.

The sublime charm of these feminine shapes was a powerful argument to which no man could put up any resistance. How seductive it was to win that game, appealed with shameless mischief to the dark levity that every man harbors in his soul. This was a beautiful young woman... Who had everything in this life! The same one whose compulsive way of betting and losing at cards had made them increase by far their already great fortunes.

A devilish breath in their greedy spirits; urged them to the barbarity of savoring that irresistible and fascinating ambrosia that was presented to them on a silver platter, the same that would give them the endemic pleasure of driving that lady to the gates of bankruptcy, and she would be leaving under the cover of night... With absolutely nothing on! echoed in the mind of every gambler who began to let his imagination run wild.

It was as if a spell in time had taken over the entire atmosphere! Each player at that table remained in complete silence, while their thoughts ran wild, oblivious to her power. They were imbued with the fragrant opulence imposed by that display of power manifested by Angela, whose presence radiated an imperious and energetic authority; as soon as she was without all her fine vestments with the intention of backing up the large amount at stake. She saw her influence over them grow as soon as her black hair was free of the ostentatious gold brooch she was wearing, which she placed on the table with the intention of betting it.

The astonishment of all increased; because that voluptuous and ardent woman of rumbustious figure, was sitting at the table among them, displaying a singular nonchalance, after taking off all those luxurious finery with which she had arrived adorned and very own; like a great gentlewoman, who suddenly; She was imposing her own rules! Discarding thus, the monotonous code of dress and decorum, to which those now heated men were accustomed.

Now that she was clad; with nothing but the powerful sway of her words. She had become the female whose empire; reigned the most unbridled desires and those repressed thoughts that every mortal, is unable to contain as soon as their most basic passions, emerge from the hand of his mother; the voluptuous empress lewdness

Angela was ecstatic; faced with the intense luminosity that she received with all those looks while she spoke to them in a very provocative way, appealing to all the perversity that this group of snooty country aristocrats were trying to hide with those they believed to be their equals.

And in fact; they were equals! Each and every one of them was losing their breath, as they watched the superb sinuosity of that epatant body, whose prominent breasts were heaving as that extraordinary female spoke to each one of them in their ears.

"Well, you can be satisfied with your great feat tonight!... How does it feel to have succeeded in getting me undressed? Just think, there are several beautiful and appetizing ladies here. You can get us all naked after this game! It's just a matter; that you don't chicken out and play your cards right after betting everything against me... your wife will support you and will also want to; bet everything she's wearing!" -She said in such a convincing way; that she brought a pronounced smile to the faces of all those present.

Each one of them thought he was the only one to have heard that, at the moment of returning to reality, the one in which Angela was still dressed. A sordid feeling of shame seemed to take possession of those gentlemen, when they realized that it had all been a lustful and very appetizing reverie, confabulated by an unbearable levity that took possession of their minds.

The Baron de Rohan-Chabot seemed to be secretly savoring, the graceful image of Angela losing again and on this occasion; she would be completely naked in real life! showing herself ready to please him and crowning in that way... An unforgettable evening!

The ladies seemed to be oblivious to the words spoken in that brief space that had stopped in time. To them; Angela was appealing to the dark passions that wanted to overflow all over their burgeoning, repressed femininity, with her as the main catalyst.

They all began to become anxious, seeing the way Angela was showing them the way to liberation through disinhibition and excess. This was extremely appealing to many of them, who had been keeping it a secret for years; how unsatisfying it was for them to reside in the tedium of their current marital life.

Meanwhile, that collective reverie was returning to take hold of the will of those gamblers, who were captive under the influence of that insistent and seductive vision of Angela, who incited them with her naked body, to show their true nature.

"Come on gentlemen!... It is the request of a lady, who only wishes for this game to become something memorable, if you win, I will be the one to leave here; naked and bankrupt! After you do with my body; whatever you please!

It doesn't take much to get the occasion to taste my honeys, just put all your winnings on the table; I want the chance to legitimately get back what I've lost!" -She exclaimed in such a way that it was impossible to deny her anything.

Time resumed its march for all present. Immediately the murmurs of all the people around that table could be heard, once they returned to reality. The glances of those noble lords seized by a lustful greed, which seemed to take on a special glow; before the endemic opportunity that was presented to them.

They felt very sure that they could have Angela at their mercy and finally; they could pluck her! And then they would enjoy all the favors that an exuberant creature like her possessed to exercise the amatory arts. It thrilled them to imagine how the sublime voluptuousness that radiated from that body could drive even the most chaste of mortals mad. In other circumstances, they would not dare to do such a thing, but this lonely and wealthy woman... She was crying out for it!

These peculiar sensations occasioned by the influx, of seeing for their own eyes; as a pedantic and beautiful woman of immoderate habits at the gambling table... She would be ruined! To the extent of falling into the abyss of absolute and ignominious destitution; that such a mysterious and haughty visitor, with her procacious and insolent way of risking so recklessly her personal fortune, seemed not to realize that she had crossed the point of no return. Where she was already being awaited by the icy embrace of welcome, which filth gives to all its tenants, before presenting them with its meretrix; the impudent and vicious misery!

An insolent and morbid delight monopolized all the perversity that formed their now indecent longings, as they contemplated the way in which a bad move at cards; finally led to the resounding bankruptcy of that petulant and finely attired female gambler, who was seated among the gentlemen.

The immeasurable cruelty of their lips, sketched a perverse smile at the moment in which those delicate finery; were already completely alien to the fatuous and recently ruined brunette, who was standing, defeated and bare-chested handing over her garments. One of the gentlemen was about to suggest that the lady be allowed to keep at least her panties on. But his own lust ordered him to keep silent so as not to ruin the gratification for which everyone there had been waiting for hours, since that woman showed up at the end of the afternoon, with the genuine intention of betting cards with them.

zorro4l
zorro4l
79 Followers