Lady Gambler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela was extremely satisfied with the result of her current roguery, which had considerably increased the capital that she herself had proposed to amass, while she was having fun in the roaring 20's, as a vacation after having spent entire millennia in the infernal service of the one who was her master and lord.

Her vast mastery of the elements, as well as of time and space, was an immense source of amusement to give free rein to her freedom, in this new way of enjoying eternity. She desperately needed to forget the sorrows that afflicted her newly acquired human condition, now that she was a succubus in possession of a consciousness and enjoyed the gift of free choice.

Thanks to Meridiana's advice, she surrendered herself to the enjoyment that can come to a succubus; being able to feed on the most basic human passions. Now she took succulent delight in possessing the power to play with that part of human nature, she especially enjoyed embarrassing and titillating human beings. She especially enjoyed toying with high society ladies, with whom it was so gratifying to make them suffer from the unimaginable embarrassment of being completely naked in public.

After having enjoyed that endemic feast of horny and bankrupt men, giving themselves without reserve to the call of ecstasy that produces the eternal feminine, when it is divested of all kinds of wrappings and obsolete moral codes. There is nothing left for them but the ardor of their own passions in the flower of their skin.

Angela walked to her car, she felt how her humanity; it was in complete possession of her body, now she was entirely human again. Nearby stood the gardener of the Charlotte Corday house, the man was dumbfounded to see such a stunning woman leaving the mansion, with nothing else on her but the freshness of that morning caressing her.

She perceived a genuine expression of surprise radiating on the man's face for seeing her naked and apparently very unconcerned about it. She gave him a warm smile, trying to conceal how uneasy she could feel being a woman at a moment like that. Especially because of all that lustful atmosphere she was coming out of and which would not let her escape.

A certain nervousness throbbing on her skin and a desire to abandon herself to her latent passions, made her manifest confirmation that she was now at the mercy of an incontinent nature, which she urgently needed to learn to control.

What she had said a few hours before about being a bitch in heat was completely true! Her body was fertile and prey to her own untamed instincts, mainly the desire to satiate that uncomfortable lasciviousness that had been wanting to take over her will for some hours.

Instinctively she approached the man and gently asked him for a light for her cigarette, he had lost his speech when he was able to contemplate closely all that magnificence, he lit a match. She took a strong puff, thanked him with a certain flirtatiousness and continued walking while she wiggled in a bewitching and extremely provocative way, to that beautiful convertible car that was waiting for her.

Minutes later; she would be driving in a hurry to a villa that one of her protégés had given her to stay for a few days. She felt grateful for the astonished reaction of the man who had made a pass at her, now all she could think about was taking a bath with cold water and eating something. She hated so much that her body demanded to be fed.

She was reproaching herself for having committed the fatal imprudence of losing track of the calendar. The 28 days with which she had been personally cursed by the prince of darkness had already been completed, now she was outside the domain of her demonic powers and was a mere mortal; vulnerable and weak before the inclemency of the world that had already devoured her on more than one occasion.

Angela had learned to be careful and preferred to spend that tortuous week; in absolute solitude, to be in silence with the longings of her lost paradise, which at some point; her diableries would find her with him again.

Hours later, after having satiated his needs and been properly dressed, she would leave his host a thank you note, in which she promised to reward him very soon. He had no knowledge of Angela's shameful expulsion from the infernal legions.

Angela And Her 1927 Marmon2-sketch

She was about to leave for Paris; aboard her brand-new Marmon E75 Speedster, she wanted to leave Arnage and take advantage of the next 7 days to stay away from the effects that her usual mischief usually brings her, when she does not have her powers to protect herself. And thus, be able to relax in that sumptuous apartment on George the Fifth Avenue that she had won playing cards a few days before.

After all; the last 28 days had turned out to be a complete delicacy.

Angela did not notice that she was being followed very closely.

A couple of guys had been stalking her for some hours, it had been very easy for them to follow her due to the peculiarity of her flashy sports car, which they had seen leaving at full speed from the land belonging to the Charlotte Corday family a few hours before.

Stealthily they waited until she was about to leave the villa and took advantage of the occasion to pounce on the unsuspecting and beautiful woman, who had no chance to defend herself from such a dastardly and advantageous attack on her person.

They had received a special commission; to follow her and make her pay for the last of her outrages.

Once she was gagged and unconscious, those men put her in the car and drove to the countryside, one of them took the opportunity to take all the valuable documents that Angela had with her and which she had won in the last days playing cards.

These documents were an interesting sample of properties located all over France and part of Belgium. This went far beyond what these men had expected to find with their errand.

Apparently this beautiful and distinguished lady had spent the last few weeks touring France and its environs, posing as a series of false identities and fleecing wealthy gamblers. This was evidenced by a series of passports issued by various countries and whose stamps; it was possible to trace several months of continuous travel.

Once they found a wooded area, they entered a rough country road until they reached a point where only the sound of the wind could be heard among the trees. These men knew very well the importance of fulfilling this assignment; it was an additional gratification for them; to be able to get their hands on a suitcase full of jewelry and cash that was in the trunk of the car.

It was very important for these men's employers to make sure that they could recover everything that Angela had obtained, presumably by cheating at cards. In addition, it was vital that she receive a severe chastisement.

To do so; she was dispossessed of everything she was wearing, something that turned out to be a succulent prize for the pair of crooks, who were able to have a lot of fun carrying out such an assignment. They had never before seen a body of such great physical shape, they regretted not being able to take advantage of their opportunity to satiate their appetites, because of a gunshot they heard in the distance. This made them think that someone might be nearby and they did not want to put at risk the substantial cash profits that this assignment was leaving them.

Thus, she was thrown into the middle of the forest; she was stark naked and at the mercy of the elements. Returning to civilization on foot would take a few days for anyone with some notions of survival.

Angela naked lost in forest-sketch

A few hours later; she awoke with a terrible headache that was an undesirable effect of the hard blow that had stunned her, and without the remotest idea of where she was.

She felt enraged to realize that she had been left with nothing and things were getting worse; being unable to use her powers for the next 7 days. She only thought of taking revenge and punishing with all the power of her anger, both her two aggressors and those cowards who sent them after her and left her in such hateful circumstances. Now she was just as she had begun her tragic existence as a mortal woman; hungry, naked and not knowing where she was.

The End.