Lady in Public

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We danced a few times and she tended to give me a full body massage, using her whole body in the process when she did so. We were practically fucking on the dance floor. It was our fourth dance, I think, when the door to the club opened and Tera and her friends came in.

She didn't see me right away and I was curious as to how she'd react. Based on all her rules I assumed she wouldn't care and would ignore me, but I did wonder. I kept watch on her as her friends found a table and ordered some drinks, and finally her eyes caught mine. Right at that moment, Nikki was in full body hump mode and I was pleased, and a little surprised, that Tera seemed upset, although briefly.

The rest of the evening went by smoothly. I did my best to ignore Tera, though I shot her a few glances from time to time. Her rules had been very clear and I didn't want anyone to get the idea that she and I had the relationship that we did. Occasionally I caught her looking my way but I could never read her facial expression; she kept it very neutral.

Around 11:30 I was again dancing with Nikki, and I guess she got tired of waiting for me to make the move.

"Want to show me your back seat?"

"My car doesn't have a back seat."

"How big is the front seat?"

"Pretty big."

"Show me."

I certainly had no plans to fuck her, but I wasn't averse to some making out and maybe some boob play. We went out to the El Camino and climbed in. She was not at all subtle about her intentions, and her shirt and bra were on the floor in seconds.

The bench seat of an El Camino is pretty roomy. We had moved toward the passenger side to get away from the steering wheel and she just climbed on top of me and straddled my lap. If I had thought she was being aggressive in the club it was nothing compared to how she was acting now.

She put her lips to mine and forced her tongue practically down my throat. She was moving her hips back and forth, which made my manhood grow and grow rapidly. I slid my hand up under her skirt and was not entirely surprised to find bare skin, but was surprised when my search for a thong came up empty.

"You won't find any panties. I'm not wearing any."

Oh Jesus!

I really had no intention of fucking this girl. As I said, I was good for some making out and even some oral but, despite what you may believe after what I've told you about Tera, I'm not really into fucking girls I just met. Tera and I had known each other for years; it was a hostile relationship, but it was a relationship nonetheless.

Fortunately, I still had my pants on so there was no chance of me accidentally sliding inside of her, so I decided the best thing to do would be to get her off and then get her off, if you know what I mean.

I fondled her ass, even going so far as to get my fingers on to her tight little anus (and a fingertip or two may have even slid inside) while I sucked on her perky little nipples. She didn't have much in the way of tits, but her nipples sure were hard.

Knowing I'd need to stimulate her clit to bring this little parking lot romance to an end, I lifted her off and set her next to me on the seat, her legs obscenely splayed open and her full bush on display. I wasted no time getting fingers inside of her and working her little nub, and between the stimulation I was giving her and the deep tongue kissing she howled in orgasm within a pretty reasonable amount of time. Not bad for never using my oral skills below the waist.

"We should probably get back inside," I said.

"What about you? I thought we were gonna...you know...fuck."

"Sorry Nikki. I like you and all but that's not something I do the first night I meet someone."

"How about a blow job then?"

I was going to say no, but I realized I hadn't had one in a while thanks to Tera's aversion to them, so I went ahead and let her do it. Whoever said there's no such thing as a bad blow job never got one from Nikki. Oh, her mouth was wet and it felt nice and warm, but it was clear this was not something she had a lot of practice doing. My guess is she throws herself at guys so hard that she gets their dicks in her pussy before the words 'blow job' even come to mind. Eventually I had to just make an excuse that I was tired and get her to stop. I felt bad but I just couldn't go on any longer.

Nikki pulled her clothes back on and we went back inside. I tried not to, I really did, but I couldn't stop myself from looking at Tera and seeing if she noticed us come back in, and if she did how she reacted to it.

As it turns out she didn't notice me herself, but one of her friends sitting next to her got her attention and pointed in my direction. Tera looked over at me and gave a slight eye roll, and then turned back to her friends. So, her friends weren't supposed to know about me but one of them had pointed me out when I came back in with Nikki. Interesting.

We hung out a bit longer and then I decided to call it a night knowing I had homework to do tomorrow. I said my goodbyes and then hopped in my car and headed for home. I was almost there when my phone rang. I wasn't surprised it was Tera.

"Hello?"

"Did the slut leave anything for me?"

I briefly considered the irony of Tera calling someone else a slut, all things considered.

"I've got plenty left in the tank, Tera, but I'm almost back to my place."

"Well, then you better detour to my place, unless you don't want to get laid."

"Am I getting kicked out again in the morning?"

"I had friends coming over, and besides you had to go to work anyway."

"That's not what I asked."

"I have no plans tomorrow except homework, and my folks will be back about 5:00pm."

"Does that mean no, I'm not getting kicked out?"

"No, you're not getting kicked out."

"I'll meet you at your front door."

"Park..."

"I know, Tera."

I was beginning to get a little tired of her being ashamed of fucking me. If she wasn't the hottest piece of ass I had ever had we'd have been done probably after that first weekend. I wasn't expecting a 'relationship' but it would be nice if she wouldn't treat me like I had the plague.

She opened the front door again in just a robe and it hit the floor before we ever left the entryway. She dropped to her knees and undid my jeans, and I was thinking she was damn horny. Wrong again.

"I don't smell anything. You didn't even fuck her, did you?"

"You're a sick woman, Tera, but no, I didn't. It's not my style to fuck a girl when I first meet her. I got her off by hand and she gave me perhaps the worst blow job that has ever been given."

"So, you're pretty wound up right now, huh?"

"You could say that?"

"Good. That means I get the benefit of Nikki the slut's shitty oral skills."

"Nikki the slut?"

"She's notorious for fucking anything with a dick. You can't tell me you didn't know that."

"I had no idea who she even was. She was just in a group of girls that me and my friends hooked up with, and she ended up with me."

Tera furrowed her brow at me, like something was running through her head that she was trying to make sense of. Then she shook it off and led me to her bedroom.

We went at it hard and fast again. I licked and fingered her smooth pussy to a couple orgasms first as usual before sliding into her and fucking her long and hard again. Before the night was over she had three loads deep inside her and multiple orgasms to her credit. It had been another amazing night.

We woke the next morning fully wrapped up together, and I started nuzzling her neck again. She lifted her jaw to make it a little easier, and it struck me as the most intimate thing we had done since hooking up.

We spent the morning again fucking our brains out and dropped off the sleep afterward, finally waking up for good around 1:00pm. We were both hungry. I suggested we go get something; she of course said we should eat in, and no surprise that she won out. She still wasn't willing to be seen with me in public. But the food was damn good.

Not wanting to wait until the last minute I took off at about 3:00pm, and there was no sign of her parents coming home so I guess we got away with it.

[::::::::::}

On Wednesday came the bad news, in text form.

'Brian Kelly finally asked me out for this Friday. We're gonna have to end our hookups. Thanks. It was fun.'

Well damn. I guess I really meant less than nothing to her. I know we hadn't been dating but I still felt like we had broken up. The truth was that she had shown me she had a nicer side during the mealtime conversations we had, and sometimes I wondered if my appraisal of her wasn't entirely accurate. Guess I'd never know now.

Knowing I wouldn't be much fun, I decided to stay home, and that was hard. I didn't know exactly what they were doing or if Tera had plans to have sex with him but, in my mind, that's exactly what was happening and I was struggling with the idea. It took me some time to realize I was jealous, specifically of the thought of someone else getting the hot sex that Tera delivered. At least, I told myself that's what it was.

Damn it! I was starting to have some kind of feelings for her and I was pissed as hell at myself for it.

The next day at work I decided I was going out that night. I was going to find someone to fuck and if it was Nikki the slut then so be it. I reminded myself what a bitch Tera had been before we started fucking and how impersonal she had been after. I wasn't going to waste my feelings on someone like that.

And I did just that. I hooked up with my friends again and found out they had made plans with the same group of lovelies we had encountered last weekend, Nikki included. She laid claim to me from the beginning; something about unfinished business.

And by the end of the night her heels were pointed to the sky in the bed of my El Camino. I did keep Tera's comments in the back of my mind, so I didn't go down on her and I used a condom, but I still had a good time. Nikki was energetic and clearly enjoyed getting fucked, and we ultimately ventured out to the parking lot 3 different times that night, with socializing and dancing in between.

When the night came to an end I got the sense that Nikki was hoping for more beyond that night, but I simply gave her a kiss and thanked her for a great night. It had been a cathartic experience and I was glad I had done it.

[::::::::::}

I ran into Tera a couple of times on campus that week, and I was surprised that she acknowledged me, albeit just a little. Our eyes met briefly and she smiled, but she didn't say anything or gesture in any way. It was still the most she had ever done in public.

Friday night came around again and I was kind of tired but a couple of the guys were hitting a late movie so I joined in. It was a boring film and I ended up nodding off a little bit, but as it turned out that little rest I got paid off.

The movie got out just after midnight and when I checked my phone I found a missed call from Tera, time-stamped about 20 minutes ago but she hadn't left a message. Hmm. I said my goodbyes and returned her call.

"Out fucking Nikki again? Yeah, I heard about your trips to the parking lot last weekend."

"As if it was any of your business, Tera, no I wasn't. Were you just calling to give me a hard time?"

"No, sorry. I was calling to see if you'd come over and give me a hard time, if you know what I mean."

"I thought we were done. You've got Brian now."

"Do you really want to talk about him or do you want to come fuck me. I'm horny."

"What about your parents?"

"They're asleep. Text me when you get here and I'll let you in."

I thought about it for just a second before telling her I was on my way. I parked around the block as usual and texted her while walking up to the door and she opened it almost immediately, like she was waiting at the door. She wore the same robe.

We moved quickly but quietly to her room, moving past her parent's room in the process. She closed and locked her door and then dropped the robe. Her nude body was as spectacular as ever.

"Eat me, baby. Make me cum like you always do."

Baby?

I assumed that had slipped out in the heat of the moment so I didn't dwell on it, but it was in the back of my mind. I pushed her back on to the bed and she spread her legs wide. I glanced at the clock (12:47) and then my tongue found her clit while my fingers slid inside her pussy. She was dripping wet and for just a moment I wondered if this had been a scam, that I was following old Brian into her, but she didn't taste any different so I went on a little faith.

When she started singing out in orgasm I glanced back at the clock (12:50) and gave myself a mental pat on the back. I knew that a lot of it was how aroused Tera already was when I got there but still...under 4 minutes!

I moved on top of her and that started a good 90 minutes of fucking (with the occasional brief break) before we both cried uncle. To my surprise, instead of rolling over to her side of the bed and creating some distance between us like she usually did, she stayed right next to me. I wouldn't call it cuddling but her right side was still touching my left side.

"So, now are you going to tell me what happened with Brian."

"You really want to know?"

"I'm really curious. You've been waiting so long and then you had him but something obviously went wrong or I wouldn't be here."

"'Went wrong'. That's one way to put it."

"So, what happened?"

She paused for a few seconds; probably debating whether to throw Brian under the proverbial bus and worried that it would get around, but finally she told me.

"He came in his pants."

"You expected him to show up without them?"

"I don't mean..."

She saw that I was smiling and damn near laughing.

"Oh, you're being funny. Do you want to hear this or not?"

"I do. I'm sorry."

"We were making out and rubbing and touching. I was fully intending to have sex with him. It was our third date after all. Anyway, I can tell he's getting turned on, especially when I took my top off and he could see the black bra I was wearing. I had him stand up and I was just starting to undo his pants...and he blew his load right there, inside his pants."

I laughed a little bit. You see, Brian was something of an asshole himself. He constantly bragged about all the 'chicks' he had been with and how great his sexual prowess was, so while I try not to enjoy other people's misfortune, I did enjoy that little tidbit. But I did try to engage seriously in the conversation.

"Well, you are one beautiful and sexy woman, Tera," I said as I looked her way, catching a smile as I gave her the compliment. "Maybe you just turned him on that much."

"I thought of that, so I told him it was okay. He cleaned up and we started again. This time he was already undressed and I had taken my bra off. We were on the bed kissing and he was rubbing up against me, and it happened again."

I was astonished. For all his bravado I would never have pegged Brian as a premature ejaculator. Once I could understand, Tera was that hot, but twice?

"What happened then?"

"He apologized some more and wanted me to give him one more chance but I was done at that point. I wasn't going to put up with that for the rest of my life. I know that sounds cold but it wasn't like we were in love. Besides, he was quite a bit...smaller than you are, so I knew there was no way we'd have a sex life that would satisfy me."

"So, you're done with him entirely?"

"You're here, aren't you?" I gave her a look of exasperation. "Sorry. Yes, I'm done with him. Are you and Nikki a thing?"

"Not at all. She'd probably like there to be more but there's no spark, at least for me. My fuck buddy was suddenly gone so I went in search of a replacement. She was fine for the moment and she was willing, but that's it."

"So, we can start hooking up again, say tomorrow night?"

"I'm game, but I don't have anywhere to go that I can guarantee privacy."

"I'll meet you out front at 9:00. We'll figure it out. Fuck me once more before you go. Can't have you here when the folks wake up."

[::::::::::}

I had to work a little late but still had plenty of time to go home to shower and grab a bite to eat before meeting Tera outside her house at 9:00pm. Normally, the Blankenships were gone on Saturday nights but this weekend was apparently an exception.

"Where to?" I asked as she climbed into the El Camino.

"Head toward campus. Megan's letting us use her place. She and her roommate are each spending the night at their boyfriend's houses."

"I assume she doesn't know it's me?" I asked as I pulled away from the curb.

"Megan's my best friend. I can trust her so I told her."

I was surprised and found myself glancing over at her as we drove. I don't really know why. I guess I was just wanting to see how she reacted after having admitted telling someone about us.

"Stop looking at me. It doesn't mean anything."

"All right."

She directed me to Megan's apartment. I parked right in front since there were plenty of crappy cars parked in the same area so I knew mine wouldn't stand out. We walked up the stairs and she let us in.

"Are we using the bedroom?"

"Of course, we are. I like to be comfortable when I fuck. Car seats and couches are okay every once in a while, but I prefer a bed. We just have to change the sheets and start the washer before we leave."

We stripped down and she told me to lie down on the bed. She straddled my face in a 69, which surprised me since she had never faced that way before and it made me wonder. I gripped her ass I put my tongue to her clit and her slit and again marveled at how good she smelled and tasted. I was sure going to miss this whenever it finally came to a permanent end.

My next surprise came when she wrapped her hand around my shaft. She had generally avoided touching it at all, and had only previously done so once with something other than her fingertips, and then only to guide it inside her. But for just a few seconds she stroked my full length. Not hard and fast, either, but slow and delicate. Perhaps she lacked focus thanks to the tongue lashing her pussy was getting but perhaps not.

I got her off by tongue a couple of times before she changed position, sliding down my body and just mounting me, her ass still well within my focus. She was grinding against my hips and getting her clit stimulated. I had my hands on her hips but was really letting her do most of the work.

Then came the next surprise.

"Touch my ass."

"I am," and answered confusedly, squeezing her hips for emphasis.

"Not there, dumb ass," and she leaned forward to make her point. "There."

The forward lean she had just done spread her ass cheeks apart, exposing her sweet little anus to me and making clear exactly what she wanted. Before now she had been okay with me touching her there but this was the first time she had asked for it. In this case, as least, her wish was my command and I moved my thumb between her cheeks.

"Not inside..."

"I know, Tera."

This really got her going and I realized that she enjoyed it more than she had ever let on previously. She started humping me harder and faster, pushing against my thumb multiple times. There were a few times that I could very easily have slipped the tip inside but I was careful not to. It was hard to resist, though.

Finally, she came, and she came hard. Her insides clenched around me and her whole body started to tense.

"Fuck me, Michael!"

I gripped her hips and thrust up into her, and this had the effect of intensifying and extending her orgasm, and it was a good 30 seconds before it finally ended. She collapsed on to me and rested for a few minutes before finally starting to stir again. She climbed off me and flopped on to the bed next to me.

"God damn that was good. How in the hell did you get so good at this anyway?"