Lady in Public

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reappeared when Violet was 7. She and her husband had been living quietly in Portugal until she saw an article about a donation Jeffrey and Evalynn made to a charity that happened to mention 'their daughter, Tera Davis, and her husband, Michael.' She dug a little, found out it was me, and immediately caught a plane with the goal of meeting her daughter-in-law and her grandchildren. They moved back here a year later.

[::::::::::}

La Fine

[::::::::::}

Post-Production:

Inspiration: I'd like to thank the multitude of Literotica writers for this story. There's plenty of 'we hate each other and then we don't' stories on the site, and I decided to try my hand.

This one took a long time to write. I had an idea of how I wanted it to start and how I wanted it to end, and a vaguer idea of how I wanted to get there. As I wrote I kept veering into territories that seemed natural but didn't fit my goals. I had to really think about Tera's reasons for being such a bitch and what I could do to turn that around. I finally figured it out.

Permission: I hereby give my permission to anyone interested in writing a follow-up or alternate version of any one of my stories. Please just remember to give credit where credit is due. I'm not always very diligent about checking my email for permission requests.