All Comments on 'Lady Ironside Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Yes, he has been outsmarted, by Tanya Perlman.

The killer was all three of the orgy party, just like in "Death on the Nile".

When Mrs. Cash filed for divorce she was threatening part of the pipeline Paul Claisson was using to move Performance Enhancing Drugs, because if the divorce went through they feared their access to her husband's trucking business would be cut-off and/or exposed, as he was dressed and out the door first he may have been the one who was leaving to get rid of her epi-pen and he also probably brought the murder weapon with him as Jerry fucked Mrs. Cash.

Her best friend, the coach's wife, would use her contacts within the NFL to distribute the PEDs and her friend was jeopardizing her ability to make extra money and potentially her freedom as she was connected to the pipeline through Paul, so if he went down so did she; she probably switched out the two epi-pens and lied about Jerry telling her he would call the paramedics. How much her husband was in on the operation is questionable, as he might not have been as his wife could have gone through the trainers or the other athlete's wives for distributing the PEDs.

Last Jerry Kidd is the person who brought in the peanuts to the hotel room, so he was in on the murder from the beginning and they will probably find his dead body somewhere in the City as he was a loose end (probably killed by the coach's wife with her or her friend's gun). She and Jerry ditched the cell phone and possibly Mrs. Cash's clothing and purse near Mr. Cash's business in order to throw the cops off of the trail as Jerry drove the coach's wife to the city on her way to the airport, she drove away from the spot where she killed Jerry and then caught a flight to Dallas to be with her husband as she, Jerry and Mrs. Cash had taken her car from her house to the hotel.

Of course as none of them had murdered anyone or been around a dead body before they panicked and left the scene with their fingerprints or figured they were caught on tape and faked themselves panicking so as to get the evidence to point the finger at Mr. Cash who was being setup to be their patsy.

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 7 years ago
ditto Annony "More"

Tina Sasskind cooked and/or bought the cookies and/or chocolates with the ground up peanuts in them. So she's definitely in on the murder.

Further, she knew of her friend's pending divorce BEFORE the husband did. That affected the timing of the crime. That actually exonerates the husband, who apparently did not know about her infidelities or intentions to divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outsmarted? Nope.

Not sure on the killer, though my gut says there is something up with Tina.

As to being outsmarted, nah. Don knows whats up. He wants Tanya to solve this one, but to what end I don't know. To get her in good with the FBI in case Gov Jared doesn't win reelection and she gets run out of her job for being a Crowbar sympathizer? Just not sure, but he's letting her have this one.

666iceman666icemanover 7 years ago
Tina

Same thoughts as on ch1 but Tina had the tampered epi-pen and told Cash that his wife was going to file for devorce, Tina and Cash began having an afair (short one) and gave the dose to Mrs Cash with the pen given to her by Cash, Mr Cash if devorced would have to give up half of the business and house and cash or buy her half out. Beaten by a woman taking all of his hard earned life that he worked hard to get and did not like, being his wife doing it to him made it even more impossible to take. Cash hoped that his wifes betraying team mate would get the blame with the two men they had with them that night, thus dumping Tina to the prison system. and him free with his empire in tack.

5 cheeseburgers even if I am wrong. Good story again WW

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
WHEN YOU FINALLY TRAP THE SPIDER ON HIS WEB

he looks for the thin string, of web, to escape on the wind, TK U MLJ LV NV

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Great to see Tanya coming to the fore. Collusion us my bet between the 3 in the hotel bedroom.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

I liked the appearance of Tanya in a leading role. Thinking Don is long range planning for her return to TCPD. I think that the killers are Jerry, Paul and Tina about drugs being run through Cash trucking company. Only an idiot would throw a victim’ cellphone near his own property.

chytownchytown10 months ago

*****That was a entertaining chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2172 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES