Lady Marwen's Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's an alchemical aid to fertility, I don't have plans to come back next month should things not work as hoped."

Lady Marwen considered the contents of the jar, fixated on the faint oily sheen on the lozenges, "Do you think I need it? I am already in heat."

"It is best to be certain, considering the lengths to which you have gone to arrange this meeting." His voice was deep and kind but there was an edge to it, a rumble that made her fur stand on end. She felt for a moment as though he was some great predator and she the prey. He hadn't had that sense about him when they had met before. It was new and something about even his scent seemed more feral.

She glanced to his sharp green eyes and then down to the small cubes glistening dully in the tin. With some small curiosity and a faint shrug she took the small cube out and placed it into her long, delicate muzzle. The sensation was somewhat like a small chunk of caramel but with a herbal taste to it. It softened quickly and she chewed it until it had faded to a faint bitter aftertaste.

"So," He asked as she closed the tin and

offered it back to him. He took it and slipped it into a vest pocket, "How did you learn about the stone?"

Liana could feel a faint tingling sensation along her throat where the soft pastille had dissolved and took a cup of wine to clear the taste from her mouth, then dismissed Verona to go retrieve the book before turning back to the tiger. "I was in the capital at the temple of the Dragoness to speak with a priestess there and spending time in the great library. Lord Marwen and I have tried for years now to conceive an heir and I feared I was barren. I sought the aid at the Temple of the Egg. There a priestess discovered that I was fertile and receptive and so the inability to conceive must be my husband's."

Dusk and the tiger listened, saying nothing at the moment but watching Lady Marwen sag as she stood there, ears wilting and looking as though she were finally admitting some great guilt of her own. She gazed up at the tiger again, plaintive, "I could not tell him that the physicians had shown me fertile. It would mean that he was unable to sire a child. It would mean to his clan and his rivals that he was unfit to lead."

A look of defeat hung on her face and she looked up at the tiger, "If I tell him he would be honor bound to let the clans know. If he doesn't have an heir soon then the clans will demand his replacement. There are already rumors and talk behind his back that the line must be preserved. Were this the capital, and he an Empire man, than we would be seeking a wolf to act as stud and be done with it. But that is not their way, not his way." She sounded utterly defeated at this. Torn between the duty to be truthful to her husband and the need to see his position secure. "I found an old book deep in the archives of the Temple of the Egg, an old scripture of the Dragoness. It spoke of miraculous effects of a gem that was held by the dragonesses of long ago. I then compared what was written there to legends from a scribe centuries ago, written in the old tongue, that I had seen in the Great Library. It led me to believe the stones did really exist, that there may be a few still floating around. The people I knew in the alchemist's guild occasionally spoke of some of your works as a master and I saw a painting of you in the guild hall. Rumor and that painting led me to believe you might actually possess a dragon blood ruby."

Dusk, having been a silent observer throughout this, spoke, "You understand the old tongue?"

Lady Marwen rubbed her tired eyes and sighed, "Some, enough at least, and the rest I could translate with the books in the library enough to piece it together."

Partran and Dusk exchanged a look, the unicorn deeply impressed. The tiger turned to her, "And what did it tell you about the ruby?"

"That the stone may or may not actually be made of dragon's blood but it invokes the goddess in small ways. It grants the wearer fertility with any species so long as the partner is willing. There may be more to the stones, but that's all I was able to discover, it was all I needed to know." Lady Marwen looked at the green stone and then sighed, "And thus you are the answer to my prayer."

The three turned as the door back into the keep opened and Verona returned, carrying in her arms a small book with scraps of paper stuck throughout as book marks. She tottered over and offered the papers and book to Lady Marwen who took the book from her with and turned to offer it to the tiger, "This is the book and all of my notes. I swear to you that I know of no other copies."

"Thank you." Partran said as he took the collection from her and turned the old tome over. It looked diminutive in his large paw and the ancient bindings were visible through the worn leather. He handed it and the papers to Dusk without opening it, trusting Lady Marwen at her word.

"Very well..." The tiger's paws slowly undid the front of his jacket and he handed it to Dusk who folded the book in it and held it as the tiger stretched, the cream colored shirt taut over his upper body. "Have you private chambers?"

Lady Marwen fidgeted a little, nervous and realizing that her heat felt considerably more pronounced. She seemed to be sweltering even in the chill under the moon. She shook her head, "Verona, lock the door." She turned to the tiger and reached to undo her hair, letting it fall from its coil as she muttered, "No, Lord Tiger, here shall suffice. Under the sky and not within my husband's home." She steeled herself, fighting a shiver, and stepped towards the beast as he stood there. The fire within her seemed to roar now, and his scent was stronger, more cloyingly masculine than before. Her black nose twitched at the intoxicating scent and there was something that hadn't been present when they'd first met. Whatever had been in the concoction she'd taken had begun to spread through her body. Her already hard to bear heat had become a furnace in her belly and she knew she'd quite ruined her undergarments and perhaps her dress itself.

"What was it you gave me?" She asked in a breathless huff as she lifted her narrow muzzle up and brushed it against the cream colored fur of his throat, her eyes closing as she could feel his hands slip over her shoulders and through her long mane.

"Distilled chalho root mostly, a few other stimulants." He rumbled deep within his chest, thick fingers kneading at the nape of her neck and then along the back of her dress. Her eyes opened again and she saw the heavy stone hanging from his neck just before her, giving that dim emerald shine. She lifted a hand up to touch it, briefly glancing at the tiger for permission. He removed one hand from her shoulder to take her smaller paw in his and then led her to hold the cold stone. It felt like ice under her hand and as she touched it a tingle ran through her hand and forearm, like the electricity in the air before a summer storm. The stone seemed to awaken and flicker so briefly as to make her wonder if it'd merely been a trick of the moonlight. She felt flushed, the heat from her belly having crawled up until her neck and ears burnt and she could feel her inner thighs sticky. She could feel herself slick and her pulse seemed to throb through her nethers with each heartbeat.

Lady Marwen's voice came out as a hoarse whisper, "By the Egg, I both feared and ache for this."

Large paws enclosed her, drawing her close. She arched against those hands through the fabric of her gown and buried her muzzle against the shaggy white fur of the tiger's throat. He could feel her bite playfully at the thick white fur of his throat and tug at it with a playful growl, her scent intoxicating. More accustomed to the drug's effects than she, Partran was able to keep his mind about him as he bunched up the gown she wore, exposing her legs and thighs. She gave a slight shiver at the feel of the autumn air and wrapped slender fingers around the back of his neck.

There, sitting on the edge of the stone patio, she slid her fingers through the thick fur around the nape of the tiger's neck and gripped hard, kneading as she felt his large paws cup her slender rear and she pressed back. Her undergarments were indeed soaked through and, now freed from the heavy dress, her spicy and needful scent seemed to wash over Partran's senses.

The tiger let her rest upon the edge of the patio for a moment as he busied himself opening his own restrictive formal garments, soon springing free into the cool night air as well before drawing once more into the wolf's embrace. He leaned down, at first to almost seem to draw near for a kiss but the faintest shift of her head to the side bared her throat to him and he pressed his square muzzle to the joint of neck and shoulder as she clung to him and fingers dug into his shoulders. There, trembling and held by him, she could only whine and tremble. His paws sought beneath her skirt and with a the sound of fabric tearing she felt his claws rip a hole through her sodden underclothes. She trembled at that, feeling the cold air caress her as he shifted his large body forward, preparing himself.

There was a moment of heated flesh on flesh as the tiger felt the wolf's need embrace him. She leaned her head back and groaned at the tension and the girth of the larger beast as he entered her. The blessing of her need, the sodden mess she'd been in both anticipation and the intoxication of the chalho root had made what might have been an uncomfortable fit something that curled her toes and almost drove her over the edge immediately. She held to him as he sank slowly forward, joining her for that heated first embrace and he began to rock his hips in a slow circular motion, giving her a few precious moments to grow accustomed then once more shifting within. She knew she would not last long and she did not care. She had felt the shuddering of bliss from almost the moment they had joined and another soon curled her toes and left her biting on his shoulder to silence her cries.

Verona stared in wide eyed awe as she saw her lady, Lady Liana Marwen, moaning and biting back cries as she shuddered. The otter was unable to tear her eyes away from the tableau of this immense feline beast holding the smaller wolf and her actually clinging to the tiger more fiercely. Verona watched, unable to restrain her own arousal at the sight of the tiger's body tensing and her oldest friend being bred there on the balcony under the stars. It was without shame that she ground her thighs together and one small paw trailed to press the front of her dress down to rub against herself in a pleasant way. Blushing furiously, suddenly aware of being watched, she glanced up to see the unicorn mare, Dusk, watching her with a trace of amusement.

Dusk smiled fondly to the smaller woman, seeing her predicament and watching her struggle with the sight of Lady Marwen and Lord Partran's wanton behavior. Wordlessly, she reached into the bundle held under one arm and withdrew the small metal container. She held the bundle under one arm and opened the tin, then offered it to the otter, the small cubes within glistening faintly. Verona looked puzzled and hesitated, staring from the open container to Dusk and then back, but the unicorn persisted. With a faint timid tremble, Verona reached a small webbed paw out and took one of the cubes. She looked once more at Dusk who simply nodded at it and watched, waiting. She glanced once more at the sticky mass between her fingertips and then stuck the small square into her mouth, chewing it as it began to soften, the herbal taste lingering. Her attention was drawn back to Lady Marwen and her suitor as the pair began to growl. Verona almost gaped at the sight of Liana having seized the tiger's shoulder with her teeth.

Partran loomed over the smaller wolf and Lady Marwen clung to him, driving her narrow hips against his thrusts. His guttural growl seemed to fill the night and each thrust made her whine around the mouthful of shoulder and fur she had. Within her was an almost startling hunger and need, she clung to him literally tooth and nail, demanding satisfaction. He held to her, hands on the rough fabric of her dress as her heels dug into his waist. Once more she cried out, releasing his shoulder from her jaws, and her toes curled.

"Now." She hissed through a muzzle of gritted teeth and growl, "NOW." She commanded the beast atop her as her fingers dug hard into the thick muscle of his neck.

At that his control shattered and a sudden heat bloomed within her, the sensation made her hackles rise and she dug fingers hard into his hide. The hungry, gnawing heat of her need for a pup was suddenly soothed by a flood within her. The tiger's immense frame shook and shuddered and within her he pulsed a seemingly unending virile flood that soon poured from her to patter like heavy summer rain onto the stones of the patio beneath.

The two stood entangled, the tiger looming over the wolf who clung to him on the edge of the patio. Her fingers gripped his broad shoulders and she trembled. The night was quiet save the sound of pattering thick droplets onto the ground and the two panting. Verona stood a short distance away, hands nervously gripping the edge of her dress and her mouth agape. She stared at the pair, dumbfounded, until she heard a groan from Liana then sprang forward to help her down off the railing. The tiger, as well, gently helped her down as he drew away from her and the sound of wet patter returned.

As if drunk, Lady Marwen leaned on her maid and murmured, "I fear I have ruined this gown." Verona and Partran guided her from where she leaned against the balcony, panting, onto a nearby stone bench. The tiger's own steps were somewhat unsure and he was still exposed with his glistening and lewd erection shining with the pearl sheen of the dragoness's blessing and Liana's satisfaction.

Moving from where she stood, Dusk picked up Partran's coat from over the nearby banister and draped it around the panting wolf's shoulders, letting her lean back against the cool stone wall. Liana's gown had slipped up and revealed her bare sex lewdly oozing a massive, virile flood. Hurrying, Verona forced herself to stop staring and pulled the dress back into place, the reek of sex a tsunami around her senses and she felt her own loins ache in mirrored need of what her Mistress had recieved. The mixture of that excessive lewdness and the strange concoction she had taken made her shudder and her thighs sticky as she walked. She glanced up at Dusk with pleading eyes as Lady Marwen, once more covered and mostly decent, sat on the cool stone and savored the twilight of her climax.

Dusk saw on the smaller woman's face the plaintive, burning need inside her, and the mare smiled in understanding. She sat beside Lady Marwen on the stone bench and brushed the wolf's now rather disheveled hair from her face, smiling fondly at the otter as she murmured to Liana, "It's a tragedy that none of your maids could act as a wetnurse should this take."

Liana, for her part, took a few moments to cobble together any form of clear thought as she looked puzzled at the half-unicorn mare's seeming non sequitur, and then followed Dusk's gaze to the fidgeting otter staring at the recumbent tiger as Partran sat recovering, having not had the decency to cover himself. They watched the small otter trembling as her desires and her restraint warred with one another at the sight of the unflagging black erection standing out of the tiger's probably ruined slacks.

A long, speculative moment passed for the two before Lady Marwen gave a slow smile and said as the tide of her self possession rolled back in. In a languid voice, still distant and blissfully fogged, she drawled, "M'lord, I hate to impose on you again so soon, but I can't help but think you might provide a similar service to little Verona, if she is interested. It would so help to have a wet nurse available."

There was a brief moment of quiet, Verona not having realized what was said, at first, then with a sudden, panicked squeak she whipped around with a look of shock and delight across her short muzzle to stare at the Lady Marwen. She trembled there, in her plain black dress, glancing from the wolf then to the tiger who lounged there still exposed, now eying the otter hungrily.

"Little Verona?," The massive tiger rumbled from where he lounged on his own bench, "Is it true? Would you like a kit?" His tail curled and uncurled as a cat watching prey might, the lord gently teasing the excitable woman.

With a bound that left both Dusk and Liana speechless, and gave Partran little time to react, Verona launched herself with a onto the tiger's lap. Her small webbed paws pushed against his chest through his shirt and she was oblivious and uncaring to the smears his still erect and slimy cock left on her black dress. Her small paws tangled in his shirt as she kissed him fiercely, her whiskers fluffed out around her short muzzle.

Only momentarily startled, the tiger soon subsided into a bass, purring rumble and wrapped his immense paws around the otter maid's waist, returning the kiss as her small tongue stroked his lips. He could feel the trembling along Verona's long body and the press of her curves against him. Her small, webbed paws fumbled slightly in their rush to lift and bunch up her dress, dragging it up and off of her thighs. holding the bundled black and white fabric tight beneath her breasts as they seemed near falling from top. The sudden wash of scents from Verona was every bit as potent as the earlier smells of sex and wolf in heat and as the dress was lifted Dusk could see beneath that thick rudder tail. The sight of that slick wetness running down the otter's inner thighs briefly made Dusk wonder if the dose of the chahlo root was a bit high for someone so small.

Squirming fluidly in Partran's immense paws, Verona tried to press her belly and thigh to the underside of the tiger's glistening erection, soon feeling it through the fabric. She grunted into the kiss as the tiger stroked her back and waist, her whiskers standing out around her muzzle while her small paws gripped his broad shoulders. Before things were too far gone, he guided her small paw up to the heavy amulet stuck between her breasts and his chest and placed her paw on it. The colors in the gem seemed to shift faintly. Soon she was unable to think of anything more than those huge paws and that muzzle and the feeling of being picked up. She blushed furiously into the kiss and could feel that massive erection against her. She thought that if he didn't take her soon she might catch on fire.

Leaning back against the smooth grey stone wall, Lady Marwen enjoyed the cool stone. She glance up to where Dusk stood watching the tiger lift Verona up and begin to impale her with an almost clinical detachment at the sight and sounds of so small an otter starting to feel the tiger's girth enter her. As her maid wantonly whined and kissed the tiger, learning to accept the beast, she asked the quiet unicorn mare, "Did you give her...?"

Briefly turning from the spectacle Dusk gave a faint nod towards the coat that Liana was draped in, "Just one, though I wonder if even one was a bit high of a dose."

Liana returned her gaze to her maid and the tiger, staring as the otter woman raised that thick tail in a high arc, dress riding up and revealing the tiger stroking her small sex slowly with his already glossy, tapered black cock, all the while pressing his muzzle between the otter's ample breasts.

As they watched, Liana murmured to Dusk, "It was very intense." Verona cried out, arms wrapped around the tiger's head and neck as she as she pushed herself down onto his erection, short legs trembling as she stood on Partran's thighs.