Lady Marwen's Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Partran
Partran
3 Followers

Partran was as still as he could be, one huge paw on the otter woman's back and the other between her thighs. He could feel the heat and dampness and stroked her folds already tightly spread around him. She squirmed and shifted, small hands having let her dress go to grip hard at the shaggy nape of his neck as she squirmed her long agile body further down the tiger. The slickness remaining after his breeding of her Lady helped but the tiger was so much larger than her. She looked up at him pleadingly and ground herself down, moaning loudly as she tried vainly to push the too-big cock into her spasming sex, already crying out in bliss as she shuddered. The herbs having made her far too sensitive for too long tonight already.

Dusk watched, grey-blue eyes taking on the scene as the otter's thick tail kept the skirt raised in the back enough to see most of what was going on. The otter lass took as much as she could and began to bounce on her feet, the tiger letting her and supporting her as she rode the top half of his shaft. Still watching her maid's wild abandon as the she coupled with the tiger, Lady Marwen slipped her hand into the pocket of the tiger's jacket as it hung over her shoulders. A moment later she looked up to the sound of the otter's agonized blissful cries.

Verona's eyes were clamped shut and her thighs trembled again, she'd climaxed again her legs wanted to fold up under her. She leaned more against the tiger's chest and he tucked her head under his chin, clinging around his neck as his paws held her thighs. She felt him sink into her, almost agonizingly large, and stop when she felt she could take no more. He was by no means sheathed wholly within her and still her eagerness and size gripped him fiercely, soon to drag from him his second gift of the dragoness.

Partran drew one hand back off of her thigh to wrap around the base of his straining erection, squeezing it and stroking along the bottom half of his shaft now slick with Verona's honey, hugging her to him. Her breasts pressed flat to his chest and her moans became muffled against his neck fur. The tiger's bodily tremor felt like an earthquake beneath and around her. Verona wondered if she might be split open with how large he was and it was with shock she felt a sudden throb, a stunning rigidity of him inside her and then the billowing, searing flood of fluid heat filling her belly. Unable to think, Verona clung to Partran, her small webbed fingers digging through the beast's shaggy neck fur, hanging on for dear life as sudden pulse after sudden pulse of a growing fluid heat into her washed away everything from her mind but another orgasm.

————————————

The carriage from the castle rocked as it rolled down the quiet streets leading to the house they were staying at.

"That was a frightful display." Dusk said quietly as she watched the darkened streets roll past.

"Good sex usually is." The tiger said before yawning hugely where he leaned against the wall of the carriage, half asleep. Opening one eye he regarded the reserved mare, "So why Verona?"

Dusk was quiet, hands folded in the lap of her dress, hers the only outfit not ruined tonight, as utterly composed now as she had been the entire night. "As I said, Lady Marwen will need a wet nurse come spring."

The tiger watched her for a long moment, silence creating space in the conversation to draw out the rest of her motive.

After a moment Dusk sighed and said, "And maybe the poor woman needed some attention too. She's been with Liana for a long time and has, as a result, probably not had any opportunity to have much of a life of her own. Definitely no family other than the Lady. Plus, you know that she was utterly smitten with you from the start."

The tiger closed his eyes again, relaxing as the carriage rocked softly. Sying and Yuying had not turned up when they left, though he suspected they'd arrive back at the house sometime before dawn. Drowsily, he patted his pockets then opened his eyes again, regarding the unicorn, "Dusk...?"

"Yes, sir?"

"Do you have the chahlo root tin?"

The mare glanced back from the window and saw the tiger's hands in his empty pockets and then smirked, "Lord Marwen may be in for a surprise."

Autumn turns to winter and in turn gives way to spring and the rising of summer's baking heat. Even to an often chilly place of stone, hardy trees, and tough people, summer will come and give its welcome warmth to Winterrock. Standing on the lawn of the estate, Partran gazed out and saw the field hands tending the long rows of wheat as it rippled like the surface of a great golden sea.

Behind him a voice cut through the sounds of the wind and work, "Sir?"

Partran turned, seeing Dusk walk across the patio in her high neck black dress a small collection of papers under one arm. "Yes, Dusk?"

Dusk stepped alongside him where he stood watching the workers, offering a sealed letter, the indigo wax bright in the summer sun.

"Ah, From Lady Marwen I see?"

"Yes, sir. Would you like me to read it?"

After his answering nod, Dusk carefully broke the wax seal with a faint pop and unfolded the thick paper. She took a moment to read Liana's careful script before speaking. Somewhat heavy moments passed as Partran watched Mike working along the fence row.

"It's an announcement of the birth of their son, Eldain Marwen the Second, and a naming of her uncle as godfather."

She turned to see the tiger in profile, a smile playing along his broad muzzle, "Excellent. I'm glad to hear they've been blessed with an heir."

She returned to the papers and a moment later added, "There's something else, as well. She included a note along with the official announcement, one saying that her maid Verona has also given birth to a daughter, Irissa."

His smile was still broad and he was clearly pleased, a faint rumble from his chest as she folded the letters up and tucked them back under her arm. After a moment she asked, "How likely is it that the alchemicals helped Lord Marwen sire their son instead of you?"

The tiger considered for a moment, paw raising to finger the heavy ruby stone as it lay against his chest, "There's a reasonable chance. I'm not altogether sure what the cause of his inability was. I'll not speculate either. I think it best to not consider any other option other than the boy being his."

"Agreed." Is all she said before joining him in admiring the bountiful harvest the estate had this summer. They stood together in the sweet summer breeze for a while before he spoke.

"Is there anything else?"

"No, sir."

Silence reigned again for moment before he spoke. "Good. Dend them an appropriate gift for the birth of their heir and...," He paused again, considering, "Make arrangements for a suitable dowry for Irissa and a stipend for Verona. A ticket to visit, perhaps."

———————

Verona leaned over the edge of the crib where the two infants lay, standing on the short ladder she used to reach the edge of the crib and smiled quietly to herself. She hadn't expected a kit of her own and now she had hers and her lady's to care for. Reaching down her small, web-fingered paw she felt her daughter's small fingers curl around her thumb and Verona gazed lovingly down into Irissa's exotic, emerald green eyes.

Partran
Partran
3 Followers