All Comments on 'Lady of Spirals (Book 01 MCV)'

by MorganGreyHypno

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
RadRockyRadRockyover 2 years ago

Quite the intricate story! Admittedly I got a little lost keeping track of each character's embedded fantasy persona and the dynamics between them, but it was still an intriguing and sexy read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue - this was the best I red.

MorganGreyHypnoMorganGreyHypnoover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Anon! I am currently writing the second book in the Mental Conditioning Verse (MCV) called "Hypnosis, Love Potions and Romance in a Magical World." It will be published by the end of the year on Ebook retailers.

However, I will re-edit and expand "Geara Wizardized", a direct prequel to MCV Book 2, to publish it here on Literotica. "Geara Wizardized" are a collection of short stories about the infamous, busty blonde Elven outlaw Geara being put under the spell of a human wizard. It will have graphic violence.

Thanks, ParagonRocky! It is totally fine to lose track of all the fantasy personas. In MCV Book 3, "Knight of Spirals", I will be including a chart with all the different fantasy personas because there will be more of them. Here is a quick chart for reference: Katherine Lyons (Original Personality) - Lady of Spirals (Hypnotic Persona), Adam Turnbull - Prince Adam, Ingrid Karlson - Empress Matilda of High Winter, and Roxanne - Elodie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMorganGreyHypno@MorganGreyHypno
Hello Everyone! I am Mr. Morgan Grey. Connoisseur of hypnotized and hypnotic women in story, art and other beautiful forms.