Lady Orellana of Guatemala

Story Info
Black security guard meets Latin cleaning lady.
2.5k words
3.53
4.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers

"This chica has an attitude problem," Stephen said to himself, shaking his head at his latest interaction with Orellana "Lana" Cortes, the feisty, big-bottomed Guatemalan cleaning lady with the attitude problem. For the life of him he couldn't figure out why this chick always acted funny around him. If he ran into her alone in the hallways at work, she would nod or say hello, but if her Latino coworkers were around, she either ignored him or acted uncomfortable in his presence. Seriously, what the fuck?

Stephen had been working as a security guard in the World Issues Canada building for a few months now, and so far, it wasn't such a wonderful life. Even for a government building located in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, World Issues Canada is a stuffy place. The government workers, a lily-white crowd, often looked at Stephen as though he were an alien or something. The other security guards, led by some grumpy old white dudes, weren't exactly friendly to Stephen either.

A recent graduate of Algonquin College, Stephen hoped to enroll in the MBA program at the University of Ottawa. In the meantime, the ambitious Haitian brother was working hard to pay the bills and save up some money to continue his education. The only snag is that Stephen's first semi permanent gig as a security guard is in a building that's seriously fucked up. How could there be so many bad apples under one damned roof?

"Make it quick," Lana told Stephen when he went to the washroom located on the cafeteria level, trying to take a piss after doing outdoor patrols for over an hour. Lana stood there, hands on her hips, pushing a cleaning cart. As usual, Lana wore a long-sleeved and tight fitting black shirt, Yoga pants and sneakers, with her long dark hair flowing down her shoulders. The brown-eyed, bronze-skinned Guatemalan gal was quite cute, but when she saw Stephen, she flashed him her trademark scowl.

"I only need a minute," Stephen said with a grin as he rushed into the men's washroom. He had time to see Lana roll her eyes, but did not notice how she looked him up and down as he went inside. El negro has a nice butt, Lana thought, allowing herself a faint smile. She remembered how, early during his time at World Issues Canada, Stephen would to holler at her in Spanish, when her Latino coworkers Santino and Josue weren't around, of course.

Five minutes later, Stephen exited the washroom, and must have zipped up in a hurry, for his security uniform shirt was poking out of his dark cargo pants. Lana looked Stephen up and down and couldn't help noticing that. Stephen followed Lana's gaze and noticed his egregious and comical oversight. Stephen smiled sheepishly and tucked his shirt back in before zipping up. He thought of something cool to say, couldn't come up with anything and high-tailed it out of there.

"Why am I attracted to pendejos?" Lana wondered aloud, after Stephen took off across the cafeteria, presumably to return to the security office. From the moment Lana first spotted Stephen, she thought the big and tall, handsome and dark-skinned brother with the Afro-Caribbean swagger was one fine specimen of man. Lana has always had a thing for darker-skinned men, and doesn't hide her preferences. While Lana expected Stephen to be a strong and manly man who would sweep her off her feet, he turned out to be a socially awkward nerd. The fates certainly know how to play tricks on a chica...

"How was your break?" said Theodore, the short, bald-headed security guard who was one of a few people in the building whom Stephen could actually stand. The young black man grinned, and then told his colleague about his latest run-in with Lana, the feisty Guatemalan cleaning lady who always had a bone to pick with him. The gal wants him and even a visually impaired person could see it, Theodore thought as Stephen regaled him with the tale of his latest misadventure.

"Big ass female with an attitude problem, story of my life," Stephen said aloud, lamenting the state of the affairs in his private life. He thought about the Nigerian gal whom he'd been seeing in months past. That didn't work out. Stephen had a brief tryst with Mouna, the big-booty, Hijab-wearing Arab female security guard from the overnight shift. Thanks to Mouna's machinations with Malia, the female supervisor from the overnight shift, Stephen had to vacate said shift and return to the monotonous morning shift. Isn't life grand?

"Stephen, my son Alain is your age and can't seem to understand women either, I think Miss Guatemala gives you an attitude because she likes you," Theodore said with a sigh, and then the older guard went outside for a cigarette break. Stephen watched Theodore exit the building and pondered what the old man said. Stephen thought about how Lana was always looking at him or acting funny around him, and all of a sudden, her attitude made sense, among other things...

"Cual es tu problemo, chica?" Stephen demanded as he confronted Lana a few moments later, in a stairwell. He hadn't planned on running into her and took a shortcut to the break room since the elevators were being repaired. Stephen bumped into Lana in the stairwell, and just like she normally did when they were alone, she either smiled or scowled at him. This time, though, Stephen surprised Lana by demanding answers from her. The Afro-Caribbean brother had enough of the Latin beauty's tart tongue...

Orellana "Lana" Cortes headed to the staircase to slip away from her coworkers. She wanted to sneak outside for a quick smoke break. The last thing she expected to do was run into Stephen. She was really surprised to run into him since she knew his schedule by heart and he never took the stairs. The brother glared at her in a confrontational manner that was quite unlike his mild mannered, quiet self. Lana's heart skipped a beat when she saw the intensity in Stephen's brown eyes. Lana found herself surprised...and a bit turned on.

"What are you talking about, vaquero?" Lana teased, and she licked her lips provocatively as Stephen drew near. Lana smiled haughtily, wondering what Stephen would do. Lana checked out his various profiles on social media platforms, and she knew he definitely liked women. Stephen had tons of images of actress Salma Hayek and Tennis player Serena Williams on his profile. There were lots of pictures of boxer Anthony Joshua but Lana shrugged these off. She knew Stephen wanted a piece of her, he couldn't resist curvy women with big asses...

"Lady, you always give me your stank attitude and I've had it, what do you want from me?" Stephen demanded, his ire clearly rising. Lana looked at him, and she could see that he was getting hot under the collar. This is how women have operated since the dawn of time, they make men lose control. I got you right where I want you, vaquero, Lana thought as she drew closer to Stephen, like a snake about to ensnare a bird in its fatal embrace...

"Hmm, el gordo finally decided to grow a pair, I like it," Lana said, and she poked Stephen in the chest with her index finger. Stephen stared hard at Lana, wondering what her game was. She was way too close, smelling too damn good and too enticing. Stephen could inhale her scent without even trying. What was the Guatemalan temptress game? If driving him crazy was her endgame, then she was dangerously close to succeeding, that's for damn sure.

"Loca chica," Stephen said, and anger flashed in Lana's eyes...anger, and wry amusement. Stephen felt her finger dig into his chest and winced. Lana laughed, and then she did something completely unexpected. She grabbed him and kissed him. Stephen was surprised by Lana's kiss, to say the least, but he nevertheless kissed her back. Women are a mysterious lot, to be sure, but sometimes their actions really don't need explaining. A brother just has to go with the flow and handle what life, and females, see fit to throw at him...

"Loca hombre, you got sweet lips," Lana told Stephen, when she came up for air. They looked at each other and exchanged a smile. Stephen looked at Lana, the curvy, sexy and oh-so fine Guatemalan lady who cleaned floors and washrooms at World Issues Canada yet carried herself with the grace and haughtiness of a queen. She was like him, refusing to bow down to the smug government worker bozos who surround them and maintaining her pride and dignity at all costs. My kind of lady, Stephen thought, grinning.

"You're going to be mine, Miss Guatemala," Stephen told Lana as he held her, and she looked up at him and smiled, then nodded. They were still holding each other when one of the blue-shirted building management guys came down the steps. He gave them a smile and kept on walking. Stephen and Lana ignored the guy, and he then took out his cellphone. Lana dictated her digits to him, and then headed out, pausing just as she reached the door.

"You been looking at my ass for ages, Stephen, if you want to see more of me, don't keep me waiting, vaquero," Lana said, and she slapped her derriere loudly and stuck her tongue out at him before exiting the stairwell. Stephen stood there, grinning from ear to ear. The brother felt good, no, he felt great after what just transpired between him and the fearless, beautiful gal. I'm going to be over you like a wino on liquor, Miss Guatemala, Stephen thought, laughing out loud.

Seventy two hours later, Stephen invited Lana to his place and she came over. They had some Chinese food, drank some Hennessy, and then got busy. For Stephen, this was just what the brother needed because he hadn't scored much this year. For Lana, this was her fantasy come true. Every woman has a weakness and for Lana, a feisty, strong-willed and no-nonsense woman, her weakness happens to be handsome pendejos from foreign cultures.

"You're exquisite," Stephen told Lana as he laid her on his bed, and beheld the Guatemalan beauty in all of her glory. Of average height and curvy, with big breasts, wide hips, thick legs and a big round ass, Lana was simply beautiful. Stephen grinned at her, and she flashed him a smile that was both shy and lustful. The Afro-Caribbean brother had his Latin queen in the bedroom and he wanted to show her what he was made of...

"Ven a lamer mi flor, guapo, come lick my flower, handsome," Lana murmured, and she locked eyes with Stephen as she spread her thick golden thighs invitingly. Stephen got the hint and came forward. He brought his face to her crotch and inhaled her womanly scent, and then did his duty. Pleasuring a woman is a man's duty, and Stephen is a hard working brother. Lana sighed happily as Stephen buried his face between her legs and began eating her pussy with gusto. The fun was just beginning...

"Muy delicioso," Stephen paused to say, and he looked up at Lana as he lathered her pussy with his tongue. Lana's lovely face was contorted with desire, her eyes closed, and her mouth slack. She was pinching her nipples, trembling slightly as Stephen ate her pussy. The feisty Guatemalan mama tasted even more delicious than she looked, and that is really saying something. Stephen slid two fingers into Lana's pussy while eating her out, and she squealed in delight, loving what he was doing to her.

"Oh yes, Papi, eat my culo, eat my ass," Lana moaned, a few moments later, as Stephen put her on all fours, face down and big ass up. Spreading Lana's thick ass cheeks wide open, Stephen slid his tongue into her butt hole. This is what the Afro-Caribbean brother has always wanted, to literally taste a certain Latin beauty's ass and find out what the fuss is all about. Stephen continued working his fingers into Lana's pussy even as he gave her asshole a tongue bath. For the horny brother the fun was just beginning...

"Time for you to taste this dick," Stephen told Lana, after he made her cream herself twice after he cleaned her ass with his tongue and worshipped her thick derriere. Lana, still dizzy from being pleasured by Stephen, was nevertheless hornier than ever. She looked at the tall, burly and dark-skinned black man who lay next to her on the bed, stroking his hard dick. Lana looked at Stephen's dick hungrily and then took him into her mouth.

"Hmm, I like," Lana paused to say, winking at Stephen as she caressed his balls while sucking his big dark dick. Stephen was uncircumcised, like the hombres in Lana's hometown of Estrada, Guatemala, and for her this was a wonderful surprise. Lana sucked Stephen's dick hungrily and massaged his balls quite nicely, driving him absolutely nuts. Like the naughty gal that she is, Lana decided to shine Stephen on. The brother gasped as she slipped a finger up his ass while fellating him. Gotcha, Lana thought as she continued sucking Stephen off.

"Ride me," Stephen told Lana, as she climbed on top of him, after getting him hard as a rock. Lana smiled and slowly lowered herself onto Stephen's member, impaling herself on him. As Lana straddled him, Stephen exhaled sharply and bucked his hips, burying his hard dick inside her pussy. At last, the two of them were one. Lana smiled as Stephen caressed her breasts with one hand and her hip with the other as she rode him, grinding against him quite nicely. Lana hadn't gotten a good dick down in a while, and Stephen was more than happy to help a chica out...

"Pull my hair and fuck me harder," Lana all but ordered Stephen as they continued their fun on his bedroom floor. Lana found herself on all fours, face down and big ass up as Stephen took her from behind, slamming his hard dick into her pussy like there was no tomorrow. Stephen laughed, admiring Lana's ability to be bossy under all circumstances, even with a hard dick in her vagina. Ask and you shall receive, Stephen thought, and he gripped Lana's hair, yanking her head back as he rammed his dick into her, making her big booty jiggle.

"Hmm, that was awesome," Stephen said, sighing happily as he and Lana lay on the bed, side by side, after some truly stupendous sex. Lana smiled at Stephen and put her clothes back on. He admired her big beautiful ass as she put her purple panties back on, followed by the emerald and white summer dress she wore. Lana blew Stephen a kiss and then left his apartment. The next day, when Stephen saw Lana in the hallways at work, he smiled and waved at her. Instead of waving back, Lana winked at Stephen, then shook that big ass of hers as she pushed the cleaning cart and disappeared around a corner.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers