Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thoroughly boring, mind."

"The House of Lords? How interesting. Never been, myself."

"You should. We would be delighted to show you around."

"Hmm. Maybe I will."

She was heartily gladdened by the way both brothers found it hard to tear their eyes from her ample cleavage.

x

The party had ended late, and the next day was Sunday.

Sir Hugh had made his excuses not to attend, and Penny had informed him she would be staying overnight in Leamington Spa.

She had imbibed enough drink to make it difficult to travel anyway.

Sometime around one, Penny was startled from her sleep by the sound of muted groans and moans. As per usual, the stacked blonde was sleeping in the raw. She always loved the feel of crisp bedlinen against her bare skin. She sat up, shaking her head and straining her ears.

"Ah. Right."

A long, feminine moan coincided with the more masculine grunts and it became clear that there was some amorous congress going on. As she paid more attention, it sounded like the sounds were coming from the next room but one.

"Heavens, Manav! Right there, yeah!" Came an obvious cry from a girl being royally fucked.

"Yeah. Give it to her good, brother."

Penny's mouth hung open. Was it possible? The twins screwing a girl together?

From the urgent and rhythmical slapping sounds It appeared to be true.

Turning back the sheet, Her Ladyship spread her legs as the moaning and panting became louder.

"Oh, you two! You're driving me bloody mad!"

Curious as to what was occurring, the perpetually horny socialite got out of her bed and left her room, oblivious to her naked state. She followed her ears and padded quietly over to the twins' room.

If the truth were told, Lady Penelope, apart from being a total nymphomaniac, had to admit to being a bit of a voyeur. Or is that a voyeuse? If she were to display evidence of her expensive classical education.

"Yeah fuck her hard, she loves it."

"Her pussy is so tight, man." Echoed one brother to the other.

Penny grinned. How naughty of those two scamps. Fucking the same girl at the same time. With her heart in her mouth, and her hand cupping her wetted sex, she boldly pushed the door to their bedroom open a tad.

In the dimly lit room, a brunette was on her back, her face obscured by one of the twin's as she sucked loudly on his dick. The other brother's dick was between her splayed legs, slamming into her missionary style. His backside was scrummy and hairless, albeit dappled with a sheen of sweat.

"Um, um, yum!" Moaned the girl as she slobbered on a stiff cock.

Penny's gaze was riveted on the one balls deep in the girl who had lifted her legs up so that her feet stuck in the air.

"Shit! Nearly came."

The one getting blown withdrew his boner from the girl's gaping jaw and Penny got a good look at his protuberance.

She stifled a gasp as she espied his erection. Thick and dark, and at least eight inches long. That may well have been an underestimate as his dick bobbed and twitched in front of his trimmed groin.

Her fingers wormed their way inside her dampened muff and she stroked herself as she continued to eavesdrop.

The one embedded in the squirming young girl suddenly cried out and presumably came inside her as his body shuddered and spasmed. In the light of the one lamp, Penny saw him pull out and a stream of his cum dribbled out of her gaping quim.

"Oh, my word."

Penny frigged herself faster as the other twin towered over the prone girl, his rigid length poised to penetrate her. His long hose was exactly the same size and proportions as his look-a-like brother!

Her Ladyship imagined it were her lying on the bed being soundly fucked by twin brother's and licked her dry lips.

She pushed in and out of her tingling pussy as she watched the other twin stroke in and out of the writhing girl. He too came and flooded her with more sperm that saturated the sheet they laid upon.

As the girl turned her head to one side, wallowing in her afterglow, Penny saw that it was her friend, Caroline.

"Lucky cow!"

Still unseen, Lady Penelope stole away and returned to her own room, where she masturbated until she came.

x

It's not everyday that you get to visit the House of Lords so when it was announced that there were organised visits to the library, Lady Penelope jumped at the chance.

It had been less than a month since she had run into the sexy twins and she had set into motion her designs on the pair of them.

She'd chosen a halter dress to wear that caressed her breasts within its sensuous folds. When she leaned forward, anybody would catch a glimpse of breast. Perfect! The indecently short green skirt swished around her bare thighs, underlining her svelte look.

She looked gorgeous and she knew it. One look would enslave both twin brothers, she was certain. She would have them before the day was out.

The visit began with an introduction to staff from both the House of Lords (HOL) Library and the House of Commons Library. Although the two libraries worked in close contact with each other they essentially provided different services to different audiences. The HOL Library had a much wider focus, as dictated by the issues discussed by their users, whilst the House of Commons Library is focused on more regional and local issues.

The HOL is a small library with an internal catalogue not available to the general public, meaning that they wouldn't benefit from the way that RDA makes data more widely available. The majority of the research is carried out by library staff on behalf of their users, and obviously staff are well versed in how to search.

Her Ladyship was surprised and highly delighted to learn that Manan and Manav were the only two researchers present this day.

"Let's eat, boys. I'm famished."

Lunch was served in an opulent dining room where nothing was too much trouble for the staff.

As they tucked into chargrilled poussin with Lincolnshire leek and truffle, an attentive waitress constantly swooped to Lady Penelope's empty glass and refilled it with Chardonnay.

"Yes, well I've known the Baroness almost my entire life, don't you know. A more wonderful friend you couldn't wish for."

As Penny made small talk, her eyes were riveted on the pair of look-a-like brothers in their dark suits and crisp shirts. She could eat them up alive.

She had only wanted some passion, something to remind her that she was a desirable woman and an attractive one. And have two yummy cocks to suck on.

"You're both so sweet, listening to me waffle on. Do you have girlfriends?"

"Nobody special," replied Manan. Or was that Manav?

"We have lots of casual friends," said the other.

"Hmm. Caroline seems like a nice girl. She was at the party the other day. Did you see her?"

"Caroline? Umm, did we?"

His twin appeared a tad sheepish as he fingered his collar. How charming, though she. They both seem to be somewhat bashful.

"Come on, you two. I have an hour to kill. Show me what you get up to."

x

The library was stuffy, full of inviting chesterfield sofas and plush red leather armchairs. There were no other researchers scheduled, it was good news for Penny.

Her Ladyship sat herself down in a deep upholstered chair and the twins saw how the generous curves of her 34DD breasts peaked out of the daring halter front.

"So, this is where we..."

Manan was lost for words as his big brown eyes glued to the sight of her boobs lightly bouncing as she shifted in the seat.

Judging by the look of the hungry eyes of the twins, it was obvious she had chosen her dress well. They were eating her up as planned.

"Do go on, my boy."

Manav's mouth gaped open as Penny delicately pulled the racy short hem aside so that her mound was almost, but not quite, exposed.

They were definitely snared. Surprisingly easy pickings, thought she. They must have full balls.

Aware of the passing time, Penny was on her feet and with hands on hips. She cupped Manan/Manav's face and brought her eyes up to his.

"Look at me. I don't know if you will believe me, but...I never do this. Nevertheless, you two have that special bond. That something extra. And naturally, two desirable dicks. Which I would love to suck on."

Penny's sparkling gaze darted from one brother to the other. Two pairs of large eyes glared at her. She could see from the way they exchanged glances that they both had the same idea.

Composed and serene, the ravishing seductress unzipped her dress and let it fall to her heels, leaving her in just that tiny thong. Pleased with the way their eyes burned into her voluptuous figure, she dragged the thong off and casually tossed it at Manan.

"How do I look?"

She asked demurely as she rubbed the damp labia of her tingling muff.

"No need to answer, boys. I think I know."

She pointed to their prominent bulges and smiled. Determined to be just as dramatic as she, Manan let her arms steal around his neck and he returned the embrace by grabbing onto her backside. They kissed, his tongue tracing her crimson lips until she opened her mouth to welcome him in.

Her fingers clenched his shoulders, and then one of them groaned. While she thought it may have been Manan, it could well have been Manav.

The hot, tantalising French kiss suffused her naked body with an aching need for more.

She stepped back and let them drink in the sight of her heavy breasts with the jutting nipples and huge areolas.

"Wow they are fantastic, Milady." Said Manan as he reached out inquisitively to touch them.

His brother joined him.

"They are amazing!" He agreed, as he ran his hand over her left breast.

Penny stood proudly before them, thrusting her bust out and letting them have their fun. Manav cupped one large breast and squeezed the nipple between thumb and forefinger. Manan took his lead and focused on her right breast.

Her Ladyship moaned happily at the attention her nipples were receiving.

Taking this as a sign of encouragement they began to suck on her hard nipples avidly.

Their hidden bulges invaded her field of vision and made her pussy run down her thigh.

"You boys."

The insatiable vixen bumped against Manan, massaging her mons up against the prominent shape of his shaft inside his trousers. She squirmed and gyrated, grinding her clit on his stiff rod, and the resulting friction sent delicious tremors throughout her cunt. She felt the other twin behind her as he tweaked her nipples and dry humped her rear end.

Penny pushed right back at him as his cock got even harder.

"Let me see those cocks, boys."

Manan gladly released his thick eight inch cock from his pants and held it up for inspection. She rubbed his veiny shaft and weighed the dark skinned club in the palm of her hand.

Manav also opened his fly and conjured up his equally impressive stiff rod.

"Whenever you're ready, boys."

Her Ladyship plonked her bottom onto the edge of one of the mahogany and kicked her heels out, her cunt invitingly exposed for all to see.

A tuft of amber hued pubic hair sat atop of her sweet cunt lips that were puffy and smooth. Her clitoris remained hidden beneath its hood. They could smell her arousal from where they stood and their erect cocks nodded and swayed as if in approval. The boldest of the two dropped his trousers and loosened his necktie, whilst keeping his shirt and jacket on.

He gently parted her thighs, his hands appreciating the silky smoothness of her flesh. He slid his shiny helmet up and down her wet gash and when it was nicely lubricated he slipped into her easily until he was ball deep.

"Oh, my! So big!"

With his feet firmly set apart, the Indian hunk ploughed into her pussy over and over.

Penny moaned loudly from the hard pounding he immediately gave her. He soon got into his stride, ramming into her so hard that his balls slapped against her upturned butt. He spread her legs further to get better access, holding them so wide that they were almost horizontal.

His identical twin had stripped off completely and hovered next to them.

"Brother?"

The one pulled out and stepped back. His brother inspected the top heavy blonde. his cock fully erect bobbing up and down impatiently.

Penny rested on her elbows and raised her legs high and wide apart.

Manan/Manav's sublime erection was dribbling precum as shoved into her equally moistened pussy.

The feel of her wet cunt wrapped around his cock was just fantastic. The way she sucked and squeezed his cock as he moved in and out was highly arousing.

He stared down at Penelope, loving how her huge tits bounced in time with his thrusting. The way her face twisted in pleasure and her cries of pleasure nearly made him cum.

"Keep it up, boys. Pun intended!"

They switched up again, the first twin taking the helm.

Penny could not choose between the pair of them. Equally well endowed, and blessed with the know-how of using their gift.

They rested after ten minutes and Penny rifled through her bag for some item or other.

"That was so much fun, you two. But I would be foolish to pass up this golden opportunity. I want you both. In me. At the same time."

Both twins looked at each other incredulously. Were they going to DP her?

"Manan? You lie on the settee."

He obeyed without question and laid back with his rigid cock sticking straight up.

Her Ladyship straddled him cowgirl style. Sat high up on his firm thighs, his cock pressed against the entrance to her cunt. She wrapped her hand around his shaft and a small moan slipped from her lips as she inserted his throbbing member inside her.

Manan held her hips as she began to ride upon his dreamy dick.

Her rippling ass pressed against his legs as she slammed back down into him.

"Wonderful. Manav? Be a dear and take the bottle there and lube my asshole up."

The bemused twin squirted some lube onto his fingers and as Penny stopped moving on his brother, he rubbed her tiny starfish liberally.

He came up behind her and placed his knees outside of his twin brother's thighs.

With a robust push, he managed to stretch her asshole wide enough to let him inside.

"Yesss!"

Penny shrieked and her pussy locked down on Manan's cock as her asshole tensed. She wriggled and squirmed between them as Manan pawed her mammoth breasts, while Manav pulled her upright, her back to his chest.

For Lady Penelope, this was pure heaven. She was utterly filled to the brim. Eight inches of brown dick buried deep in her cunt, and the other pressing urgently into her back passage.

"My brother. I can feel your cock through her cunt wall."

"Amazing!"

Both twins moved in sync, with the esteemed Lady hissing between them. Pleasantly sandwiched amid their hot, sweaty bodies. The double penetration was delicious and indecent, and she loved it!

Totally submissive, the shameless hussy squealed as they fucked her ass and pussy in a steady rhythm.

Through some kind of twin telepathy, the brother's drilled her in such a way that as one pulled out, the other shoved in, and so on.

Penny's pussy spasmed and her clit throbbed as their dicks pummeled both her fuck holes.

She came with a scream and a squirt of her juices that bathed both young men's balls.

"Mahhhvelous! Truly a dream come true. Now then, your turn. Fuck my tits."

Penny got down on her knees and applied lube down her cleavage to make it extra slippery. She guided Manan to place his dick between her tits. Then she had him slide his body forward a little so that she could lean her head forward and lick the tip. She pressed her tits together around the shaft and told him to start shunting back and forth.

He began to force his pelvis up and the sensation of fucking her massive tit channel was out of this world.

Her Ladyship was overjoyed as she found that she could put her pursed lips over the cock head as it appeared at the top of her tit tunnel. For him, it was like fucking two pillows at the same time!

He suddenly stiffened and erupted, his cum spurting out in long streams that sprayed Penny's neck and chin. When he had eventually stopped gushing, she motioned to his twin to take his place.

She grasped the stiff prick of Manav and placed in the center of her greased up slippery cleavage and held it still. Slowly she pushed her boobs together and he gasped at the way his cock started to travel into that tight tunnel of tittie flesh. He was literaly masturbated by he colossal rack. He looked down and saw his whole cock had disappeared into her depths. Then he reemerged, his dick a rigid shining beacon of flesh.

He could feel every inch of his cock being swallowed by her soft upholstered rack. At his tender age he had never thought that sticking his dick into someone's tit cleavage could feel so great. On his next stroke he knew that he was close to coming.

Lady Penelope was quite out of control at this point in time. She had never fantasised about fucking twin brother's and now had to admit it was highly enjoyable.

Manav pushed his cock as deep up her cleavage as her tits would alllow, and the cum rocketed out of the head of his cock and into her pretty face.

She purred happily as they both laid down, thoroughly spent.

Feeling elated, Her Ladyship rubbed all the goo into her ample boob flesh and wiped her face with a Kleenex. She stood up and stretched out her arms. She then got dressed calmly and checked her mobile.

"Thanks, boys. That was fabulous. Must dash off. And remember, not a word to your mother about all this. It must remain our little secret. Ta-ta for now."

And with that, she was gone.

End

12