Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck? I nearly came then."

Petunia gave the Fetters Wheel a vigorous spin so that it coasted to a stop with Penny in an upright position once more.

Mindy and Sindy stepped forwards and undid the straps that had supported her as she stepped off the wheel. She had to grasp the device in both hands as she teetered on her high-heeled boots.

"See how you like this, my dear."

Her ladyship was taken aback as Mindy and Sindy applied baby oil to her bare flesh. It felt quite nice having the soothing balm warm up her inflamed skin. Penny noticed that the two girls were now naked save for their fishnet hold-ups and high-heeled pumps. They started at her shoulders and moved down her back and onto her plump derriere. Massaging every inch of her body making sure her skin was completely covered the girls stroked and kneaded the noblewoman, working the grease into her muscles and flesh. Penny looked at the amused Petunia as errant oily fingers caressed the cleft between her nether cheeks.

She moaned as darting digits invaded her anus and cunt.

Her Ladyship had more oil applied until she positively dripped from every inch. The result was her standing before the others in her thigh-high boots looking slick and lustrous.

"Don't you look radiant, my dear?"

The stacked Dominatrix grasped Penny's breasts, sinking her leather-clad fingers into the soft pliant flesh and smearing her gloves with the oil. As they stared into each other's eyes, Penny went on tiptoe as her mound was probed and an oily finger slipped inside her muff. The blonde held onto Petunia's arm as she was pleasured, rocking on the heels of her boots as not one but two digits drove firmly deep into the blonde's cunt. The heat in her pussy grew and her juices began to flow freely.

"Oh, my word!"

Petunia delved deeper into the cloying passage of her quim, permeating her loins with searing heat. Her other hand wandered over Penny's greased-up buttocks, spreading the oils across the clenched cheeks and rendering her crevices slippery and shiny. The pleasure was almost too much to bear as her tingling signaled the onset of an orgasm.

Just as soon as she had started though, the short-haired female abruptly slipped her fingers out with an obscene sucking sound.

"Shit!"

Her Ladyship pouted as her orgasm had been postponed yet again. So close to climax. Just a few more seconds was all she needed.

"Enjoying yourself? See how you like this."

Her Ladyship click-clacked past a familiar spanking bench to another piece of fetish furniture.

"It's a stimulation birthing chair. Isn't it fantastic? A perfectly designed device for one who wishes a whole range of sensations."

Lay Penelope fluffed up her fair tresses as she studied the BDSM chair. It seemed to be in three sections. An adjustable backrest, a padded seat with two padded armrests, and two elongated padded leg supports.

"I can make the lift, lower, and swivel for maximum access to the restrained victim. Care to try it?"

"Quite sure."

"Marvelous!"

The naked helpers helped Penny into the chair and secured her wrists to the armrests and her ankles to the leg rests.

She sat back in the chair and felt the coolness of the upholstery mixed with the warmth of the baby oil on her bare flesh.

Gazing down the length of her body, she watched the leg bars widen so that her cunt was exposed and vulnerable. The mere fact that the chair prevented her from closing her legs excited her thoroughly. Even more so when Petunia waved a rapier thin riding crop in her right glove.

"I imagine you're chomping at the bit for an orgasm."

Petunia ran a warning finger down the cleft of her ass, along the damp crack, from top to bottom. Penny appeared to relax as any tension melted away temporarily.

Her breathing became quite ragged as the flat tip of the crop was then slowly dragged across the protruding lips of her throbbing pussy.

"Yes, yes, I am rather. Oh!"

Her Ladyship groaned as the leather keeper slid across her moistened lips. The warmth inside her grew, sending wave after wave of excitement and anticipation throughout her body.

But she sighed with her splayed legs trembling when the crop was moved up the curve of her stomach to the generous swell of her heaving breasts. Petunia used the tip of the crop to tease her protruding nipples. Penny squirmed in her enforced seated position as her pulse raced.

"You like this?"

Penelope moaned as the touch of the leather again made welcome contact against her swollen pussy lips, taking her passion to a higher level.

"Your body hungers for release. Am I right?"

"Uh, huh!"

Penny tilted her head up on the rest as the crop pressed onto her clit. The contact further increased the mounting passion in her loins.

Petunia pulled on a lever and Penny's greased-up body was raised slightly higher at the midriff and lower behind her head. Now, her muff was truly unguarded as well as her anus becoming defenseless.

"You're all mine to do with as I wish to remember."

The renowned socialite shut her eyes as the crop rubbed along the upturned cheeks of her bottom and inner thighs. Then, completely out of the blue, Petunia raised the crop inches from her flesh and smacked it down firmly against her mons. Penny jerked from the sudden painful sting that reddened her labia.

"FUCK!"

Again, the tip of the crop was brought down against her mound, and an incredible warmth coursed through her lower body. Her kid boots creaked in the leg rests in response to a series of rapid slaps on her muff and the tops of her thighs. The crop swished in the air as her tormentor slapped her white skin. Her clitoris protruded from the tiny hood as if seeking clarity.

Firm slaps at her naked and exposed skin striped her bottom from her loins to her belly.

"You are doing very well, my lovely."

The following four spanks did nothing to diminish the heated lust that spread across her cunt.

She was already bracing herself by the time the next smack came. This time she cried out at the sting, the pain canceling out the immediate pleasure.

Petunia made sure to deliver the next five smacks hard, lingering on her cunt as she delivered the blows.

Next, her massive tits were targeted as Petunia flailed away with blows on her twin pillows of flesh. Penny writhed and moaned as the pain built in each mammary.

Her Ladyship's entire form was covered in a sheen of sweat and baby oil. And her pubic thatch was saturated with her love juices which made a sticky puddle in the seat beneath her bum crack. Her big tits heaved dramatically and her belly undulated as the relentless assault came to an end.

"Give her some water."

The nubile Mindy raised a bottle of Malvern spring water to Lady Penelope's mouth and drizzled it over her quivering lips.

"Shall I appease you and give you a rewarding orgasm, my dear?"

"That would be nice," muttered the blonde as she was released from the chair.

"Very well. But be careful what you wish for."

Petunia's words had an ominous ring to them as the topless Domme pointed to yet

another BDSM chair. On first impressions, it seemed to be a quite harmless-looking padded chair set upon parallel metal runners. However, a thick latex dildo was mounted on the seat and pointed directly up to the ceiling. It must have been ten inches in length with several raised knobs along the shaft.

"Sit yourself down."

Sindy just finished smearing the fake cock with lube as Lady Penelope squatted over the tip of the unmoving dildo. She gripped the arms of the chair and locked eyes with Petunia who sat in a comfortable chair opposite her and lit up a large cigar. Penny parted her legs, giving the other a full view of her sex. The shaking blonde gentlewoman gradually sat down and let the tapered helmet nudge past her oiled-up pussy entrance. With a big breath, she sank further and gently bobbed up and down on the dildo taking no more than the first couple of inches inside her vulva.

"Feel good?"

Petunia blew smoke out from pursed lips as she nodded to Mindy and Sindy.

"It does feel nice," purred the blonde as she took in more of the welcome intrusion of the sex toy.

She did not protest when thin lengths of cord were wrapped around her wrists, securing her to the arms of the chair.

Her reaction to the padded seat vanishing was comical.

"Got you!"

The set turned through 360 degrees and the underside pressed up to make contact with Penelope's backside.

As her boots were tied with more cord to the front legs of the chair, she gave Petunia a quizzical look.

"Now what?"

"Now, this."

The grinning Dominatrix fiddled with a remote control and not one, but two buzzing vibrators emerged from a compartment in the seat. Penny writhed and strained in her bonds and her perspiration joined the oil dripping from her body.

She experienced a certain pressure on her nether holes as both vibes were driven electronically into her asshole and cunt. She gasped as the pulsating toys moved alternatively. One entered her pussy, as the other withdrew from her anus, and vice versa. The twin vibrations buzzed and reverberated deep inside her fuck holes, and she made two fists with her tied hands. The vibrators continued unabated, filling her cunt and rectum over and over. Her orgasm built and built as the humming cocks drove her mad with lust. Her pussy was turned to mush and sweat bubbles formed in her gaping asshole from the acute invasion.

"My, my WHAT a chair this is. I simply must try it myself."

Petunia switched both vibrators to their maximum thrust and the unbearable vibrations filled Lady Penelope with exquisite pleasure. With a loud groan, the buxom blonde stiffened as her climax finally hit, filling her loins with overwhelming tingles and explosions. Her juices flooded out of her and further lubed up the vibe in her quim which did not let up.

"What about this!"

More fiddling with the remote, and Penny shrieked as the two vibrators started to rotate as well as thrust. The cocks pushed up inside her, rubbing against every nerve ending she possessed in her dripping pussy and anus.

The captive blond strained against the cords at the same time she wallowed in a series of multiple orgasms.

Set to max, both fake dicks gave her the most thrilling vibrations, and as she wriggled in the seat, she jerked and trembled as more orgasms hit her.

Then, as suddenly as the assault had started, the cocks shrank back into the hidden compartment and Penny collapsed back onto the seat exhausted.

x

Beads of sweat hung from her brow as Lady Penelope hunched over under the heat of the lamps. Her abused naked body glistened as she let herself be manipulated by the others. She felt rope wind around her body, around her legs, and her wrists.

She was bent forwards and her arms and legs were bound together behind her back.

More rope was wrapped rope around each of her ankles and secured together. Her Ladyship was now effectively hogtied. She was unable to move in the slightest with her legs spread, knees bent back, arms crossed behind her back, and tied at the wrists.

Her muscles burned from being twisted and tied thus.

Crouching beside her on her skyscraper heels, Petunia took her gloves off and warmed some baby oil into the palms of her hands. This, she rubbed directly into Penelope's pussy and asshole, smearing the oil into her well fucked holes.

"There now, is that better?"

Penny mumbled as two fingers were inserted into her cunt. She was probed, stretched, and lubed by the gooey digits. Her anus was rubbed gently with just enough pressure to allow for a thorough examination.

Penny squealed as she was turned onto her back with her arms and legs under her.

"You're being used and abused like a good little slut. You're hogtied so you can't stop us from doing whatever we want to do to you. You're turned on though, aren't you? You love being vulnerable, don't you?"

Her Ladyship nodded her head, agreeing with everything the Domme said. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter as she wondered what may occur next.

"Open your eyes whore and look."

She turned to her right to see a completely naked man, standing about ten feet from her. She could see his erection standing up proudly, no doubt in dire need of attention. To his right, another man stood. Equally naked, and equally cocked for action. As she focused her eyes she saw that the fair-haired one was none other than her nephew John Milton, the son of her sister, Lady Rosemary.

"That was one of the most exciting things I have ever seen, My Lady."

John's clear blue eyes lit up at the sight of her hogtied state.

The lean and lanky fellow stood over his esteemed Aunt and smiled.

John was decidedly relaxed and assured than he had been the last time she had seen him. Still with his shock of tousled fair hair, he now had a mischievous grin. When first they had met, after he had reached maturity, he had been sullen and insular. A result of his admitted sexual fetishes and perversions.

Penny wasn't deceived by his slender form, having experienced the power that lay beneath.

"How have you been? It's been such a long while since we met. You too, My Lady Petunia."

His lecherous gaze went to the bountiful breasts of the short-haired Domme and his dick twitched in greeting.

He stood well over six feet tall in bare feet, and his sizeable cock had hardened to the point that it stuck out of his groin at a 45-degree angle. At least nine, maybe even nearer to ten inches in length, his flagpole of a dick looked majestic as it curved slightly to the left.

"If I may."

John straddled Lady Penelope's head so that his balls hung above her chin and his cock was against her lips.

In an instant, he slapped her left cheek, and as she cried out, he thrust his stiff dick deep into her mouth. He kept it in her mouth as she drooled lewdly along his length. He pulled out of her sucking mouth with a loud pop. Her nephew knelt and grabbed her by the hair at the back of her head. He smacked her cheek with his massive organ and then pushed back into her wet mouth.

"Charlie? Over here."

The other fellow had been happily watching from the sidelines and now stepped forwards. John moved aside as his friend grabbed Penelope's head and made one pelvic thrust, forcing his cock further down her throat. He held it there with his balls resting on her chin. He tapped her on the head as a signal for her to suck. She tried to look up but her tied-up state made things all that more awkward.

"Yeah, that's right, suck that cock."

John looked at the cigar-chomping Domme and winked.

"Her Ladyship is one hell of a cocksucker."

Milton took his turn once more and rolled his hips as he too fucked his Aunt's face. Penny groaned as he frantically jacked his dick in and out of her reddened lips.

Her head pushed back against him as intense sexual shivers urged her on.

Charlie had his hands all over her body, feeling her up in her trussed-up state. He grabbed and slapped her hanging boobs, and roughly smacked her ass.

She received one more spank before she felt a hard cock push deep inside her cunt. She let out a moan as she began to get fucked.

With her arms and legs still tied behind her, the helpless position added to her taboo excitement.

She moaned loudly as the man fucked her hard, her pussy tingling with each stroke. His cock slid superbly in and out as he held her hips.

After a few minutes, he pulled his cock out, and she watched her nephew take his turn. The very notion of being screwed by her nephew turned her on wildly.

"Here we go."

Her Ladyship gasped because his cock was just so big. For a second it seemed that he would not fit inside her, but her pussy stretched around him as he moved up in her. Her head was turned and a cock found its way inside her mouth.

"Oh, forgot to mention. This is Joseph. Another acquaintance just dying to meet you."

The fucking continued as the forceful Joseph began to roughly fuck her face. His hands grabbed the side of her head, and his cock made her gag.

She was being completely used by these men, one fucking her cunt, the other her swollen face.

John pulled out of her, only to be replaced by another.

"Fuck that cunt, William."

Penny tried to gauge the situation. Just how many men were there? Four?

As she was placed on her back, trapping her arms and feet under her hogtied form. the naked males began switching places. Whilst one fucked her, another face fucked her. One pawed at her boobs as another fingered her anus. They were all rough-handed and treated her as if she were a toy for their amusement.

Her frantic moans became muffled through sucking on the fat cock.

The one fucking of her pussy was getting harder and rougher. It was her nephew. John's hands tightened on her hips as he thrust deep inside her. She had no clear idea how much time had passed as she was used and abused, but John grunted as he erupted inside her, filling her pussy with cum. Charlie did the same, spurting down her throat as he made several spasms in his legs and pelvis. Her saliva now dripped from her mouth, mixed with his semen. The cock that was in her pussy pulled out, and more goo dribbled out from her pussy, running down her bum, and leaving her covered in sweat, spit, and cum.

"Ulp!"

Joseph pulled her up on top of him and his dick slammed into her sopping cunt. He kept thrusting up as she struggled to maintain a certain balance. Difficult with her arms behind her back. She felt his cock swell inside her and he came with several shunts up into her. As he held her by her hips, William used his dick like a hose and splattered her face and chin with white goo.

"Bloody good sport, eh?"

Lady Penelope looked at John and sighed. She ached all over. Her boobs, pussy, and ass were utterly sore and red.

The thrill of being subjected to such a violation left her feeling like the utter slut that she purported to be.

"Most definitely, my dear nephew. Most definitely."

Mindy and Sindy untied her and she got up on unsteady pins.

"I think I may require another shower," she said to Petunia who nodded back.

"Welcome to the Hellfire Club."

END

12