Lady Right: SuperTomi in Action

Story Info
Tomi needs the governor to make a pardon.
1.2k words
3.29
5.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tireless figure races through the somber night. Every second counts, even the slightest delay could mean the forfeit of innocent life. The sprinting heroine rushes through the fields of a large estate, carrying an angry scoundrel trying to escape her clutches.

"Oh stop with the charade," our beautiful blonde champion, Tomi Lahren, sternly insists.

"We both know the truth," she adds as she rests the thug at the base of a tree before tying him up. "You wait here while I see the governor!"

After pounding on the luxurious door of the governor's elegant estate, a visibly agitated goliath of a man with a searing scowl answered.

"What on God's green earth are you doing knocking on this door at this hour of the night!?"

"I must see the governor without pause! It's a matter of life and death!" she adamantly demanded.

"Who do you think you are?" he questioned.

"I am Lady Right and-," Tomi replied to keep her identity concealed, before being interrupted by the boorish doorman.

"I don't care who you are, ma'am. The governor is asleep in his quarters and you need to leave before you really piss me off."

"Are you sure there's nothing we can do about that?" she rebutted as she crouched down onto her knees and slowly rubbed her hand against the bulge in his slacks.

"I thought you said you couldn't wait?"

"Oh, there is very little time," she smirked. "But I guarantee I can make you blow that load in under a minute."

The doorman laughed heavily, "You've got a deal, you dense broad. If you can somehow get me to cum in under a minute, you can go right on in and up the stairs to wake the old man."

Tomi unzipped his pants, wrapped her hand around the shaft of his throbbing manhood, and pulled it out towards her while playfully flicking the head of the cock with her tongue. As she opened her mouth and engulfed him into her throat, he groaned with extreme intensity. Caught by complete surprise, he had never experienced such an intoxicating blowjob. Tomi's throat felt like it was collapsing in onto his shaft, tightening and lubricating itself and vibrating to deliver savage sensations pulsating through his cock.

Within merely a dozen seconds, the doorman's fleshy rod erupts a heavy stream down Tomi's throat. After climaxing so fully, he falls back against the doorframe; Tomi stands up with a grin, tauntingly licking her lips with her emphatic victory.

Tomi finally passed by the doorman, sped through the foyer, and effortlessly leaped up the stairs. Despite her zealous approach, she was halted by the existence of a gigantic steel door bolted into the accompanying frame of the wall.

"I told you that the governor was asleep!" the prone doorman called out from the entryway. "I sincerely hope you don't believe you'll be getting away with this affront, even after that incomparable cock-sucking!"

Tomi quickly tried to open the massive steel door, futilely.

"Dammit, it's locked and time is wasting away!"

"Yes, and it's several inches of reinforced steel. Let's see you blow through that," he challenged.

Tomi chuckled before leaning into the door, finding the angle she wanted to attack, and pressed forward. After a couple of moments, the once secure door began to creak, buckle, and fold into itself via the transference of force from the self-proclaimed Lady Right.

"What the Hell!" the fallen doorman exclaimed in utter shock.

"Well, it was your idea," our vivacious vixen hollered back before entering the sleeping quarters of the governor.

The corpulent governor brought abruptly into the waking world subsequently following the calamitous incident with his door, sprang forth from his bed, and fumbled into his night desk in blind search of a sidearm.

"Sir, Summer Taylor is sentenced to be electrocuted in almost fifteen minutes for a murder of which she did not commit! I have evidence of her innocence, granted to be factual via this signed confession from a fleeing fugitive I have ensnared outside!"

"Dexter, what is this histrionic lass doing in my sleeping chambers!" the governor yelled out for his doorman.

"Please don't be obtuse," Tomi pleaded. "I have the proof of a human being's innocence and only you can lawfully save her!"

"That would require me to believe you," the noxious governor spat while getting back into his bed. "I am a very important, very busy, overburdened overweight old man and that means I desperately require a good night's sleep, ma'am! So, unless you can give me a more engaging reason to waste my precious time, I am returning to bed and you can see yourself out of my home before I ring the police."

Understanding how little time she had remaining, Tomi swiftly spun around on her heels and bent over to touch her toes. As she did, her tight red skirt slipped upwards over her backside and exposing the fishnet covered cheeks of her juicy bubble butt.

"Please, at least look at this confession and I'll let you plow me until you fall asleep from exertion!"

The governor excitedly hopped back up from his bed and swiped the paper out of her hand.

"Fine, let me see those papers," he grumbled as he simultaneously pulled his dick out from his pajamas and slapped her ample ass.

As he began grinding against the provocative backside of our doubled over blonde beauty, he gave an obligatory glance at the paper and was instantly surprised to see Tomi was being forthright.

"Dexter!" the governor shouted as his free hand stretched Tomi's tiny, red g-string panties over one mound of her cheeky bottom. "Promptly fetch my phone for me! I must call the penitentiary straightaway!"

The governor poked and prodded the head of his chubby cock against the wonderfully wet, welcoming womanhood of the irresistible Tomi.

"Careful, sir," she insisted. "I assure you have never encountered such an enrapturing and euphoric pearl of passion as mine. I implore that you make the call before you succumb to my glistening depths."

"As you wish," he agreed. "I must confess that even the heat coming off of your womanhood is driving me mad. I feel like a stallion of merely twenty again!"

The doorman Dexter enters the room with the governor's phone, handing it to him while staring at Tomi's body with desire.

"Get out of here," the governor ordered to clear the room of his nosy doorman.

The governor made his call to the penitentiary posthaste, and without a minute to spare, granted the pardon down to Summer Taylor. Immediately after doing so, Tomi thrusts her bountiful booty into the waiting hips of the governor; his powerful penis piercing into the canal of her moist maidenhood.

Yearning to display some of her incredible might, Tomi backs herself up and forces the governor against the wall. She rocks back and forth with increasing velocity and power on the cock sheathed inside of her. As she generates her motion, the cheeks of ass clapping together make a hypnotic sound, and her dripping wet pussy causes the governor to cry out in pure, overwhelming ecstasy.

"I'm cumming!" the governor hollered as loud as he could before literally falling over and out of the divine vagina of Tomi Lahren.

The governor sat up, seeing only his ruined steel door and his obedient doorman Dexter.

"Where did she go?"

"She left after you passed out, sir. You were out for a few minutes. She gave me this note, however."

The governor snatched the note and read it aloud.

"Thank you for saving Summer's life. Remember, the real murderess is delivered and bound on the lawn of your estate."