Lady Savannah gets Revenge

Story Info
Sore from Paris, Savanna plots her revenge.
3.5k words
4.25
9.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Savannah stood in front of the large mirror in the bedroom of the house they were renting in London. Her long hair was no longer red. It was now jet black with dark burgundy highlights. It looked as though she'd had extensions put in. But she had been to the salon that day and pampered herself and it was thick and wavy and smelled of Love Spell. "You know you have an addiction when you carry your own shampoo to the salon," she had told the beautician. Everyone in the room could smell it while the stylist worked on her. Her addiction wasn't the Love Spell, per say, but rather, driving Brayden mad with the Love Spell, for sex. And she couldn't wait to see his face tonight.

She walked over to the bed and checked the ropes coming from the wrought iron headboard and footboard one last time. She peaked into the small leather duffel to make sure she had everything she needed. She was already wet with anticipation but was a little worried he would divorce her after this night. She hoped that he would have an open mind and go along with her plan. But if not she had a backup.

Her outfit was different than anything she'd worn for him. She noticed he kept gawking at the local London girls wearing their short skirts and black tights. So after the trip to the salon, she found a Top Shop. Instead of the thigh high boots, she wore six inch ankle boots. She had on black tights and a very short mini pencil skirt. A red corset pulled her breasts together and over that she had draped a black, see-through blouse. There was no way she would leave the house in this. But she will walk down the stairs and bring Brayden back up them on a leash in it. One more spritz of the perfume. She hesitated. Looked at the bed. Then she sprayed it with the perfume as well, making sure she got the pillow especially strong. Then she grabbed the new leather riding crop and headed for the door. This was going to be fun.

The townhouse was a very old home dating back to the 1700's. It had survived Hitler's assault on London. It had survived a fire that burnt up nearly the entire block of homes. And now it was an upscale Air B&B. Her boots clapping down onto the wooden steps on the spiral staircase announced her descent into the room. As she made the last turn, her dark red nails traced the old banister, tapping slowly, as she came to a stop near the bottom. She used her best British accent as she tapped the riding crop several times onto her boot, loud enough to get Brayden's attention. "Darling, can you come over here please?"

Without hesitation Brayden was up from reading the news and standing just below her at the foot of the stairs. "Strip Sunshine." He looked at the crop, then at her new hair style. He appeared a little dumbfounded. "OFF!" She barked in the British accent again. "Come on, strip it all. Shirt, trousers, knickers, all of it, on the floor now!" She slapped her boot hard with the crop and the pop echoed through the large room. "I won't tell you a third time. Strip slut. Now!"

"Yes Savannah." He said hastily.

She waited until he was fully nude. She reached out with the crop and placed the cold, black leather under his chin and raised his gaze to hers. "Tonight you will address me as Lady Savannah." After he repeated her command, she popped him gently on the cheek, but with a hard enough sting to get his full attention. "Good boy, now buckle this around your neck." As he buckled the collar, she noticed his swelling cock rising to her enjoyment. Once the leash was secured, she led him up the stairs toward the bedroom.

As she clicked her way back up, she could feel his eyes on her short skirt. She widened her step and paused, just a little, to reveal the crotchless tights she was wearing. She turned to watch him as he slowly made his way up the stairs, his already hard cock bobbing freely with each step. Once his eyes widened, she knew he had seen the hot secret under her skirt, then she stepped off of the top stair and turned to face him. Her legs parted shoulder width. She pulled on the leash with one hand while popping her boot with the crop in her other hand, "kiss it Thumper." From this angle, he easily slid to his knees and planted both hands on the second to last step before kissing her black leather boots.

She pulled him up and he had to crawl quickly to keep up. Her exposed twat was hot, wet and she couldn't wait any longer. His tongue quickly found her pink center and she gushed. She grabbed the banister to steady herself. She looked down. All she could see was Brayden's naked body on all fours, below her, with his head buried under her skirt. She watched his body sway back and forth as she felt his tongue massage her at varying speeds. She was close to cumming and decided she would speed his tongue up. She slapped his ass with the crop, "faster." He sped up.

Her hips began to buck and she slapped him again, this time on the other ass cheek. "Harder." Electricity began to flow through her with the second slap. It felt good. She thought she'd heard him make a noise. She definitely enjoyed watching his entire body flinch at the pops. Quickly she enlisted three more: POP! POP! POP! "Faster slut!" She began grinding on his face, pulling him closer into her by the leash. Then three more strikes. He winced loud, his deep voice growling in a short fit of pain, vibrating into her body, causing her to drift over the edge. She gasped and came as her thighs squeezed his face, locking him into a very uncomfortable position. She saw his red ass and gave him another two strikes on each side as she continued to squeeze and cum.

Savanna let loose the vice that held his face onto her hot cunt and Brayden collapsed onto the stairs. He crawled up over the last one and lay on his back. She saw his red knees and felt a little bad, but the warm nectar dripping down her stockinged thigh reminded her his pain was worth her enjoyment. She looked down at Brayden. She took a step closer to him and straddled his torso, placing her hands on her hips. In her newly developed persona, she asked Brayden, "You're in for a very long evening my little Thumper Bunny. If you want to cum, you're going to have to play along exactly as I say. Am I understood?

"Yes, Lady Savannah." He exclaimed.

"Good. Now fetch the handle of that leash with your mouth, like the wanking dog you are tonight, and bring it up to me. Come on boy. There you go, good boy. Now have a treat." She spread her legs, coaxing him back into her cunt for another go. "I hope you're ready because I'm going to fuck your face all night."

Savannah directed Brayden into the center of the bedroom. She made him stand facing the mirror. She went to the bed and took the leather duffle from its edge. She stomped her way back to him and dropped it at his feet. "Hold this and don't slobber on it." She said as she placed the riding crop in his mouth. She removed a bottle of hand lotion from the bag and smeared a little onto his upper lip. "Do not breathe through your mouth." This forced him to inhale the scandalous scent. She continued to apply it to the rest of his body, beginning with his nipples and moving to his cock. "I'm not touching that thing. Go on, get to wanking. Rub it all in until your nice and girly soft my little Thumper. And don't look at me. I want you to watch yourself in the mirror. And remember, nose breathing only."

She stepped back and watched his left hand take his cock and begin to rub and massage it. It didn't take him long before she knew he was ready to spill. She hadn't given him any other instructions so she wondered if he would bring himself over the edge. She walked over to him and whispered in his ear. "If you cum darling, I'm going to make you lick it up." She grabbed the crop from his mouth and she stepped back. She watched as his balls quickly began to tighten. "STOP! Remove your hand."

As he did his cock began to twitch uncontrollably. She placed the leather end of the crop under the head of his manhood and caught a small amount of ejaculation that had begun to ooze from the tip. It was enough to coat the black leather. She held it to his mouth. "You heard me. You came and now my crop is dirty. Clean your spunk." Even as she spoke and he cleaned, it kept oozing from his rock hard shaft, dripping onto the floor. She had taken his control completely away from him. As she watched him clean his cream from the crop and watched the continued dripping from his cock, she knew she could do anything to him she wanted.

"Look in the mirror slut." She scooped up more cum from his oozing shaft, her eyes imprisoning his. She placed the end of the crop front his lips, "suck it." He opened his mouth and obeyed, her perfect red lips now inches from his ear as she spoke to him through the mirror, "I am completely dressed, you're completely naked, your hard cock is dripping like a broken faucet, and you're having a spunk lolly. All while watching yourself in a mirror. What a wanker. Remember that surprise you gave me in Paris last week, tonight is your payback. You fucked me so hard that night I could hardly walk the next day. I barely took a step that I wasn't reminded of your cock. And my tits were sore for two days. You've earned this night my little my Thumper. And would ya look at all that spunk on the floor. Is that a full load? Well, your dick is still hard. That's not good for you." She popped his balls twice with the wet crop and waited. As the pain set in, his dick began to lose its power.

"Now would you look at that?" She brushed his cock slowly with the crop. Arousing him again. Then once she had him fully hard, she popped his balls once, dead center, firmly. He went soft again. She laughed. "It's like an on-off switch." She smeared her boot through the cum on the hardwood floor. "Clean this mess up."

As he cleaned her boot, she couldn't help but give him a few playful swats on the ass. She grabbed his leash and stood him up. She clamped a cockring around his penis. Then she attached a nipple clamp to each nipple. She moved behind him and took a dildo gag from the duffel and told him to open wide. He did so. Teasing and humiliating him, she put it in backwards. "You know darling. They have the cruelest or most fun toys at the sex shop around the corner. Depends on how you look at it really. This gag actually buckles both ways. Let's see if you can take it all shall we?"

She pushed him to his knees and grabbed a handful of hair. Tilting his head back she slowly inserted the dildo end of the gag. "I hope you're still breathing through your nose? How's the Love Spell? I don't believe it. You took all six inches. She gave it little more of a shove until his gag reflex kicked in. She giggled. "Doesn't feel too good now does it wanker?" She forced him to gag on it two more times for good measure. "Go ahead have a look at yourself in the mirror babe." She tilted his head slightly so he could get a view. "I'm tempted to buckle this down. And look, your dick is hard as a rock. You like having a plastic cock in your throat? You're eyes are all watery as well. Just like a gagging slut. I think you do like it." The taunting was making her so hot and turned on that she was ready to get off again.

"Okay you, enough mucking around. It's my turn to have some fun." She laughed, "well, I'm gonna have some more fun, that is." She corrected the placement of the gag so that the ball was in his mouth and locked it down. Then she led him closer to the mirror and pushed his face into it. "Like I said, I'm going to fuck you good and right tonight you filthy wanker. You look ridiculous. How's your nipples?" She ran her hand across the clamps. He moaned through the gagnand his knees buckled. "That's good. Now tell me, who's going to fuck you up tonight you bitch?" She heard a garbled response from the gag. "What's that, come again? Oh. Wait, we don't want you to do that yet."

She took the crop and flicked his hard member again. "This little piece of shit dick is on its own tonight. You may cum. But you'll get no help from my hand or cunt." She took him to the bed, placed his head on the pillow, which was at the footboard. She tied his hands. Then she put on rubber gloves. His eyes got big. "Oh you don't want to see this anymore," she said as she placed a blindfold around his eyes. She continued her work by lubing his asshole and slowly inserting a butplug."

She left her character for a moment and returned her voice to it's normal, educated, yet southern charm. "Honey, if you're okay with this, hold up the peace sign. If your not, flip me the bird." He held up the peace sign with both hands. "Good. I'm glad. I think you're really going to enjoy this ride I'm about to go on with you." He flashed the peace signs again. She returned to her created character..."how's that plug feeling babe. I told ya I was going to fuck you up tonight." He flipped her off with both hands. She lost her train of thought at the unexpected gesture. She broke character and laughed out loud.

Pulling herself together she said, "you're going to pay for that." And she brought the crop down onto the center of his chest several times. As she was punishing him, she managed to pop off both of the nipple clamps, causing him to scream from under the gag. This made her so wet. She quickly mounted the dildo protruding from his mouth and began to fuck it. As she did, she grabbed a nearby remote control and pressed the the center button. The cock ring lit up and began to shake his hard cock in a varying pattern of pulses. At the same time, the butt plug did the same thing. It was like he had come alive under her. He nearly tossed her off even though he was tied up. She pinched his nipples and used them as reigns to control him and ride his face to an immense amount of pleasure.

Once she was satisfied she pulled the blindfold off of him. "I'll bet you wish I'd do this to your worthless little cock right now? You want me to toss you off you little fucker?" He shook his head yes. She laughed. "Sorry loser, none for you tonight. Instead, she wrapped her lips around the silicone member and proceeded to slide down the length, slowly engulfing it into her mouth as she looked him directly in the eyes. She continued to give it a mock blow job forcing him to watch and be teased.

"I'm going to untie you and I want you on all fours in the bed. I want you to fuck me from behind." She positioned herself in front of him and arched her back. Her beautiful ass pointing directly at his dildo gagged face. She felt the member slide into her pussy. It wasn't as big or as long as his cock, but the control over him made up for it and she enjoyed another fuck from his face. With each inward stroke she could feel his nose hitting her in the ass hole. Surprisingly he was fucking her better than she thought he would. And how humiliating. When she came she managed to squirt her juices all over his face.

She collapsed onto the bed and left him resting on all fours with the dildo still protruding from his mouth. She giggled. "Thank you Thumper Bunny. I'll bet you're ready to get that cock ring off aren't you?" The dildo moved up and down in a yes nod. She giggled again as she removed the cockring. His dick was as wet as if she had fucked it instead. "My, my, you've got a lot of spunk. Do you want to cum?" A muffled "yes Lady Savannah" bellowed from the gag. "Oh, you poor little boy. Remember what I said earlier, your dick gets no pleasure tonight. "Lay back down."

Savannah fastened him back to the bed. This time she took the slack out of his bonds and even managed to stretch him a little in the large, king sized bed. He was unable to move. She removed the gag as well, "you'll wish I had left this in for this part, but I want to hear you." She sprayed more Love Spell on him. "Remember, still no mouth breathing. And aren't you a joy tonight? You're just a little sissy wanker. Lying there tied up, naked, your arse is plugged, and you smell lovely. Nothing but a sissy wanking little bitch." Her tone was direct and strict.

She brought the crop down on his inner thigh. Then again. Again. She whipped it until it was beet red from crotch to knee. She moved to the other and did the same. He squirmed and wenced and grunted. She could tell he wanted to open his mouth. But he never did. "Your cock is still hard slut. There must be some cum left in it. Let's beat it out of ya."

"Inhale the Love Spell. Go ahead, take a deep breath, Love." She watched his face move from tense to relaxed as the intoxicated air around him took control of his body and mind. "How's the plug feel on your g-spot? Let me turn it up." She pressed a button on the remote and she could hear it humming away vibrating his inner most sensitive area. His breathing strengthened. He was close. She popped his balls lightly with the crop. "Keep breathing. Focus on the passion of the smell." She popped him again. "That's it. The pain smells good doesn't Thumper? You're about to cum and there is nothing you can do. Once this happens, you'll be fully conditioned to the scent."

She smeared more lotion on his upper lip. Now breath, slowly, deeply." She popped his balls. "Inhale." POP! "Smell it slut." POP! "That's it, be a good sissy wanker and give Lady Savannah the rest of your spunk." POP! POP! POP! She watched as his penis hardened and his balls tightened. He groaned. He moaned. He contorted and pulled at his bonds.

"Come on Love, let's have it now. One more deep breath in slowly and hold, hold..." She popped his balls quickly with each word, coaxing the orgasm along..."and breath out now." His large muscular frame convulsed and he came. She positioned the crop to catch his load and applied it to both cheeks, splattering it all over his face. He continued to climax and spasm. She thought he was going to break the rope. After he was done convulsing, she had one more good taunt before untying him, "now you're a proper sissy wanker, my little Thumper Bunny." She said giggling. "Let's go have a long hot bath in the hot tub shall we?"

The next morning Savannah and Brayden decided to take to the streets of London for a day out in the city. Like the gentleman he always was, he held the door for her as they exited the old Tudor style house. She was wearing the boots from the night before. And as she passed by him she made sure she brushed her hair into his face, allowing the smell of Love Spell to invade his senses once again. When she noticed he had hesitated and stayed behind she turned to look at him. He flung two birds into the air at her with a big smile. She noticed his bulging crotch. In an unforgiving tort from the persona the evening before, she exclaimed with satisfaction, "I see the conditioning worked, Thumper."