Lady X’s Party “The Milking”

Story Info
College student getting more than he bargained for.
2k words
4.36
16.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrOnifuta
MrOnifuta
27 Followers

How in the hell did I get myself into this mess? I was bound nude to a standing Saint Andrew cross, arms and legs spread wide. My cock straining, hard as steel. All my hair from the neck down gone. Then I remembered the brand-new TV and Xbox X sitting in my dorm room. MONEY!

Being a broke college student is no fun, at least I am not one of those starving college students that only eat ramen for every meal. Luckily, my college tuition is all paid for and done. My grandparents were self made millionaires and believed that their children, grandchildren and great grandchildren should go to college and get degrees. They also believe in hard work. They were willing to pay for college but everything else you had to provide for yourself. Meaning getting a job for books, food, rent, etc. My grandmother's favorite saying, "Work hard for everything you own, and you'll love it even more!" and that is the problem, work. Making my college the #1 party school in the USA is a full-time job but just not a paying one.

TWO WEEKS EARLIER

I walked into Starbucks not for coffee (I hate coffee, I hate people who drink coffee) but for the help wanted sign (what the hell?!?). Walking up to the counter, I asked for the manager. A chubby but cute goth girl walked out of the back room, she looked familiar. Once she saw me, rage filled her eyes. Her eyes, now I remembered, ramming my cock down her throat and never calling her back. Failing this interview, I turned around quickly and made a mad dash to the door. Once I was out of there, I began walking down the street trying to figure out a way to make money. Easy money.

Deep in thought, "Human guinea pig, PRO: I like drugs. Might get superpowers. CON: Death." The sound of a car horn brought me back to reality. A red convertible sports car driven by a super hot blond. Even seated I could tell she was tall with an athletic build and small chested. Wearing a form fitting tailored black business suit, she looked over and said, "Get in." Not being an idiot, I got in.

"Hey babe." Smiling and giving her a wink.

The hot blond looked at me with disgust, "Shut up and listen." she hissed as she pulled away from the curb and started driving down the street. "First never call me 'babe', you will address me as Miss V. I was in that Starbucks back there and found out a few things about you. You're an asshole."

"Wait a second..." Trying to defend myself.

"I said shut up." Her voice stern, commanding and very scary. I decided to be polite and let her talk first. "Like I was saying, you are an asshole, an idiot asshole, an idiot asshole with a big dick."

"Yes, I do, babe." I began pulling down my shorts.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" She yelled as she punched me in my dick. Keeling over in pain, I sat there moaning. "I don't get paid enough for this bullshit." Mumbling under her breath. "Okay idiot, let me explain this to you." She growled, "Open the glove department and take out the envelope." I did what I was told not wanting to get dick punch again, "In that envelope is an NDA and a contract for one night of work worth $1000."

My jaw hit the ground, "$1000 what do I have to do?"

"Can't say until you sign the NDA, all I can say is that you will not be injured or permanently harmed, and you might enjoy yourself."

Miss V held out a pen, being broke, wanting stuff and not wanting to work made my decision easy.

As soon as I sign the NDA, Miss V turned onto the freeway.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We are going to finalize the NDA and contract."

After a 20-30 minute drive, we arrived at an office complex. Miss V parked her car, got out and started walking towards the front door, with me in tow. Once inside she directed me to an office. Entering, I saw a sexy GILF sitting behind a desk. "Hello. I am Miss Lo, I will be handling your NDA. Please have a seat." As I was sitting down, I checked out Miss Lo. She had silver hair cut short & sexy. A petite woman, with breasts that were huge. Her suit, like Miss V's, was form fitting and tailored. For the next 30-40 minutes, forms were filled out. Once the final form was signed and filed. Miss Lo looked up from her desk and spoked to me in a professional manner.

"You understand that you are now under an NDA." I nodded while saying yes.

Miss Lo then slid an envelope in front of me, "There is $1000 in that envelope. It's yours to keep." This deal is getting better and better, I thought as I took the envelope and shoved it in my pocket. "My employer, Lady X is having an intimate dinner party for her closest friends and she likes live entertainment to go with her dinner. Please undress."

"What!?!?" The past hour had numbed my brain, all that paperwork felt like homework and I did not even read the papers Miss Lo handed me. The only thing on my mind was the money.

"Please undress." she asked again. "You will be nude on stage. I need to evaluate your body. Failure to comply with any of my orders mean forfeiture of the contract and the $1000. It's in the contract you just signed." That got my attention, I quickly responded and removed my clothes. I stood there naked as Miss Lo examined my body. "Muscular build, low body fat," she mumbled as she typed on her tablet. "Penis is long and thick even when flaccid, testicles large and well-shaped. Please get erect." I began strutting towards her, with a smile on my face, I knew this GILF wanted my cock. I will be slamming it down her throat soon. "What are you doing?" Miss Lo said in an annoyed voice as she stared at me.

I was surprised, this slut did not want my cock, "I thought you...."

"Wanted to suck your cock." she snapped, "You are an idiot! Possibly a useful idiot." An evil grin formed on her lips, as she sat there deep in thought. "But that is for another day." Turning her attention back to me, "I know exactly what I'm going to do with you at Lady X's party." She then pulled out a package and handed it to me, "Inside is two weeks worth of supplements. There are A and B packs. Take the A packs in the morning with food. B before bed. No sex or masturbation until after the party. The day of the party, a car service will pick you up. Get plenty of rest. Also, Lady X has 4-6 parties a year, if you impress her you might receive offers for additional contracts. Now get dress. I'll have Miss V drive you home."

Grinning as I got dress. "Easy money." I thought to myself.

THE PRESENT

The curtains opened and I was presented to the black tie crowd. Bound, naked, hairless and hard. Not the way I thought this evening was going to go.

I was on display for a few minutes before I felt a hand on my shoulder, looking over I saw what I could only say was a real life Amazon. Tall, muscular with big tits. She was an older beauty with long jet black hair. "Good evening!" her powerful voice filling the room, "I'm Miss End, the show I'm about to present to you is called, 'The Milking'. This young man, already highly fertile and having no issues with erections." Her hand gesturing to my cock and balls, "was given daily supplements to boost his sperm and testosterone production." I let out a loud moan as she reached over taking my balls into her hand and giving them a squeeze, "as you can see they are quite full and sensitive." Her hand then moved to my cock, precum oozing as she squeezed the shaft. "He also been given a daily dose of Viagra." Smiling, as she starts stroking my cock, "to help him keep going. Enjoy the show!"

Miss End never stop stroking my cock as she repositioned herself. An unseen assistant handing her a bottle of lube. Moans escaped my lips as she pours the lube onto my cock allowing her hand to glide freely over the shaft and head. This woman knew what she was doing! Her skilled hand changing pressure and speed, teasing me, keeping me on the edge. This was one of the greatest handjobs I have ever received. She edged me at least 8-10 times. Always bringing me to very brink of my release before dialing back. I needed to cum! By the end I was begging for release. As my breathing became more and more labored and my balls tighten up, Miss End's grip got firmer as her hand began flying up and down my cock. This was it, the release I was craving. My head snapped back, the screams of pure lust filled the room as my orgasm hit me. This was strongest, biggest orgasm I ever had. A massive load traveling up my cock, the first rope of cum explodes out of me, landing on the floor. With each stroke of her hand more and more cum was pumped out, splashing onto the floor.

With my orgasm subsiding, I was drained my cock softening.

Miss End started short stroking my over sensitive cockhead. I screamed, "STOP!" My arms and legs strained against the bindings, trying in vein to brake free. My screams of mercy fell on deaf ears as she began stroking me fully. My cock fully hard again.There was no teasing to this handjob, just control, she wanted all my cum and she was going to get every drop.

This woman was a machine. Her grip, tight as she stroked my cock fast. Not once did I feel her grip lessen or hand slow down. My second orgasm hit me hard. A mixture of pleasure and pain. My cum landing on the floor in front of me.

I became a babbling fool, begging her to stop as the cycle repeated itself. My 3rd and 4th orgasm took longer to achieve, producing less cum, with each go around. The 5th, took the longest and was the most painful orgasm I ever had, producing barely any cum at all.

I was tired. Drooling. My arms and legs sore from straining against the bindings. My cock raw and barely hard as Miss End stroked it.

Releasing my cock, Miss End turned to face the room and bowed. She then gestured to my limp dick hanging in between my legs and then to the puddle of cum in front of me. "THE MILKING!" her voice filling the room. She bowed once more, turned and walked off stage.

I was once again on full display before the curtains closed.

I was cleaned up but kept on the cross. I heard the familiar voice of Miss Lo as she walked up to me, "That was magnificent. Lady X enjoyed tonights entertainment. I been authorized to offer you two more contracts."

"That's great." my voice horsed, "But why am I still bound to the cross?"

"Would you like to make a bonus $1000 tonight? Lady X's niece would like to meet you."

The greedy part of my brain override my tired body ,"Sure."

"Great!!" snapping her fingers, I felt a pinch as something was injected into my arm.

"What was that?"

"Liquid Viagra, it's new. Very potent, should get even your limp dick back up and running." Miss Lo flicked my cock as she walked by, smiling as she left the room. The liquid Viagra started working quickly, as my abused cock started to get hard again.

Hearing heels, I turned my head and what I saw filled me with dread. It was the Starbucks manager, dressed in a sexy, black cocktail dress. "Ready for your handjob?" Smiling as she poured lube into her hand.


MrOnifuta
MrOnifuta
27 Followers