All Comments on 'L'Affaire C. 12'

by sharkandpen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Whoa!

great, great, great!

Please write more soon........the storyline is soooooooo hot! And the new guy also! Wonder if Matt is really out of the game and is the new attorney the right kind of trouble.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very interesting chapter. Both Carly and Liam are convinced that their entire relationship is strictly physical when clearly there is more to it since they are both pondering what "it" is.

Kind of sad since I liked Matt and Nicki...but at the same time interested to see where this Kovac thing goes.

Kuuipo_23Kuuipo_23over 13 years ago

Hope Ally want her own salon for herself and not because she thinks she's "unworthy" of Jack". He doesn't expect her to be someone she's not.

Carly and Liam think the other only wants a physical relationship. Oh how I am going to love watching them develop!!

Sad that Matt and Nicki broke up. On one hand I can understand his reasoning since he is a teacher and being linked to a crime, on the other I could slap him because I really liked them together.

sharkandpensharkandpenover 13 years agoAuthor
matt

Matt waited a long time for Nicki to be done with Adam, he is going to have second thoughts

As for Nicki, she waited a long time, too, in between relationships-- but when it rains it pours

she will have a choice to make

inidnainidnaover 13 years ago
Excitement!

Oooh, I wonder who is knocking at her door. Although I really liked Matt and Nicki together (they were soo hot) I can't stop myself hoping that it's actually Kovac at the door! I can just see it. It would be so hot. This is another great story of yours! Keep writing, can't wait to find out what happens in both this one and Used :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous