Lagos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow we hadn't covered oral sex. I had been enjoying our lessons so much that I hadn't missed it. I had performed cunnilingus on her but she hadn't done any on me. Again a little background needed explaining before we progressed to practical lessons. I was, and still am, a great fan of "69" but I hadn't actually tried a more passive role as I was being fallated. I had something to learn myself. I explained the sensitive areas of the penis and Abimbola was keen to get started. She had my zip down in no time, pulled my almost flaccid penis out and set to work sucking and licking. I was soon hard and enjoying the sensations as I guided her in her movements. I suggested that we move to the sofa and arranged myself for 69, which also positioned me for deeper access to her mouth and throat.

I set to work on her as she took me further into her mouth. I decided not to go for throat the first time if it didn't happen naturally, but as I started to gently thrust I felt that I was reaching to the very back of her mouth. I instructed her to swallow, and in I went. Now I could thrust without hindrance but I also heard that Abimbola was struggling and so I withdrew. There would be plenty of opportunities to go further on other occasions. To be honest, I find the sucking at the top half of the penis and licking the frenulum the best part of fellatio anyway. On this, her first time she still had a lot to learn so I ended up hanging nearly on the edge of an orgasm for too long for comfort so after her second orgasm I changed position and finish of by trusting into her willing vagina. There would be plenty of time for her to perfect her technique and learn to swallow my load.

It didn't take long for Abimbola to become an expert, and combined with a regime of revising and developing previous topics I was having a great sex life.

As promised I gradually shifted the emphasis from pleasing her, my natural inclination, to her pleasing her man. I shifted towards a caricature of the typical Nigerian husband at the same time as I hoped she found a man that wanted to be good to her rather than use her. Although my sex life remained great it just didn't seem as fulfilling as when I was a caring partner. Fortunately Abimbola didn't seem to mind.

During all this time Abimbola was still attending school and I was helping her as best I could. The time came for her to graduate from school just as my time in Lagos should have been coming to an end. This would have been good timing if it weren't for two things.

The Lagos operation was going better than it ever had and my uncle asked me to stay longer.

Abimbola graduated so well that she won a scholarship to university. She would be the first member of her family ever to have tertiary education.

I was simultaneously happy for her and sad to be loosing her.

I took leave from work for a few weeks and during the academic holiday Abimbola celebrated and said goodbye as only lovers can. We promised to keep in touch.

Then it came to light that Abimbola's sister, Monifa, was now looking for a placement as a maid. Her parents were keen that she should be with me as I had been so good to them and Abimbola. Little did they know!

Abimbola had confided in Monifa about the additional education she was getting and she was anxious for the same.

I couldn't wait to start a new adventure.

12