All Comments on 'Laguna Linda'

by marycontrary1162

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighabout 2 years ago

A very good story and as a bonus point, well-written. I don't know if you've considered this but I think Laguna Linda deserves to become a series, not necessarily with Miss Mary in the starring role. As a starting point you might wonder why it has a Spanish name. Just a thought. Anyway, a five star tale and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very nice, thanks for sharing your story

SlipInCiderSlipInCiderabout 2 years ago

Very enjoyable and well written. I love how your mind thinks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Perfect first part. All three aspects went great: I like the idea, the writing style is pleasant and the sex scenes are good.

Tiny note, I prefer the pure lesbian line, but I wonder what you bring out of the story.

I look forward to continuing!

AliceGeeAliceGeeabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed that and I hope that it will develop into a series. It is such a wonderful concept and I wish such a spa would open in my vicinity, I live in hope. Five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Would love to see more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't like the prostitution, but this story nice and erotic. Maybe the end of the story is a bit hasty. If you write more parts, I'd love to read it.

5/5

nogravynogravyabout 2 years ago

I appreciate the imagination required to craft this story and especially appreciate the attention given to structure and pace. I do not, however, find it to be up to the standard of the best that I find on Literotica, because of its lack of character development and its narrative regimentation. The story was interesting, the effort/construction was extremely good, therefore, in spite of the fact that I did not find it in any way credible as even a fantasy, I gave it 4 Stars.

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienElleabout 2 years ago

I'm with Moanaigh; this should be a series. You could go so many places with this, and get into so many character's heads. 5*

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienElleabout 2 years ago

I'm with Moanaigh; this should be a series. You could go so many places with this, and get into so many character's heads. 5*

Veloria91Veloria91almost 2 years ago

so nice! as always, Mary!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was excellent, how about making this a series! I'd love to read about this place from both the customers and the servant's side!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarycontrary1162@marycontrary1162
All of my stories are 100% lesbian sex stories, except as noted. . SOURCE LEGEND Stories with no stars are from my imagination. * These stories are fantasy ideas given to me by readers. ** These stories are real-life stories given to me by readers. *** These stories are from ...