Lainey's Love Story Pt. 01

Story Info
A mother of five alone finds her soulmate.
2.7k words
4.45
2.1k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
141 Followers

After my husband dumped me for his secretary, she was pregnant with her second baby with him, she was twenty, I was despondent. I was also forty two and alone. I'm Lainie Duffin.

I married Randy the asshole because we had twins, when I was eighteen (Katie 24 and Erika 24), then two more at twenty (Norma 22 and Norine 22) and then Tommy who was seventeen.

Wendy my bestie said I should go to culinary school at the community college in Bremerton. I did and I got my whites and my little toque. When Randy dumped me I was five foot nine and weighed one hundred fifty five pounds. I was maybe one hundred thirty five when Katie and Erika arrived I was one hundred forty. I graduated after two years and I'd

When Tommy was born I weighed one hundred and ninety pounds. I lived off radishes and celery to get from one hundred and ninety to one hundred fifty five pounds. My tits never made the connection. When I went to Macy's to buy a couple of bras, the stock price of US steel went up ten bucks. Shelf bras were forty eight H cup.

The whites were starched and the bra style caused my nipples to get aroused just by any kind of movement. After, he left me nobody was talking care of my needs. I wasn't going to go into sex store and spend two hundred and fifty dollars on sex toys that I'd probably break, so had two rubber handled Estwing commercial hammers. Fourteen inches long with eight inches of rubber on the handle.

If I diddled my clit for God's own lubrication, I added some Vaseline intensive care on Big Randy (Since Randy was playing with six inches, Big Randy had fourteen) took up home in my cunt. He didn't cheat on me either and I'd leave him in me after cumming so that the delightful feeling of being full.

Actually, I was lying to myself. I loved being a wife and mom. I just could not understand how he could walk away like that, without even talking to me, I would have taken him back in a heartbeat. Guys are so manipulated and stupid. I don't think I was ever going to be with a man again and I don't mean sex, I liked sex, but talking and waking up with an arm around me.

On Monday I was going to have a stage at local seafood place on seventeenth west on Salmon Bay, where Ballard, Magnolia and Queen Anne come together, just to the west of the Ballard Bridge where all trawlers and gill netters are moored. Kind of old Seattle.

A stage (pronounced with a soft a) is when you work a shift so that the line chef, sous chef or executive chef thinks you work there without fucking stuff up. Anyone who ever watched Anthony Bourdain on television or read his books, knows that the dark side of a commercial kitchen during a rush is a chaos event for adrenalin junkies. I lived in Kingston, Washington which would require a ferry ride.

I was thinking that if I caught on I could sell the house and move over here. New start and all, but I didn't want to get ahead of myself. Tommy was going to be a senior in the fall at Kingston High School.

I woke up Saturday morning and went out for a walk, up at the high school with some of the mothers who had kids on the Buccaneers like Tommy. He could hit and had professional scouts and college scouts too following him on his travel team. He was six foot four and a left handed hitting short stop who could run.

When he was in little league he loved Kyle Seager for the Mariners, but now he was being compared to Corey Seager, Kyle's younger brother. It was flattery like when your boss flatters the eighteen year old intern that she's sexy. Kind of heady, but I just told him to focus on his work and be polite and address anyone with a "Mister" added to any response he might give. Tommy had really been hurt about our breakup, but I let him know his dad loved him. He would shake his head and grumble that he was an asshole, fuckwad and kick the floor.

I loved him so much. My daughters were up and down the coast, but were going to be here for Tommy's eighteenth birthday in late June, which I was looking forward to even though it was only April 15th.

I caught the Kingston to Edmonds five thirty boat on Monday. I had an old blue 1990 Isuzu Trooper four by four that had a rebuilt engine and five speed manual. No ABS bologna, it had a huge four cylinder engine 3.0 liter, fuel injected car. Good mileage and perfect in the snow.

I had been told to park off to the West side of the building in some employee spots. I just wore whites and black jeans with black clogs. I brought my knives, freshly sharpened to the opposite side of the building to enter the kitchen. I could hear talking and smell strong coffee and onions and garlic being sauteed.

I walked in and there were three women, one facing away from me and two who saw me come in but did not acknowledge my presence. The woman was taller than me, maybe even six feet tall and angular. I could not hear what she was saying but her hands gestured and the two women punctuated whatever she was saying with frequent, "Yes chef."

Finally one of the women nodded towards me and the executive whirled about and said, "Lainey?"

"Come into my office."

She sat down behind an older desk and said, "Close the door."

I did. Although there were two chairs, facing her, she did not offer the chairs so I stood there with my hands to my sides. She put on some wire rimmed classes and looked at my resume and looked me too. She dropped the resume and said, "Kind of late to doing this Lainey, isn't it?"

"I need to make money and I got the best grades in my graduating class."

"Why do you need to make money?"

"I've got five kids between seventeen and twenty four and they absorb money."

She laughed and said, "I'm going to put you at the salad station today. We have some side salads, ten different versions of Ceasar Salads. Cobb salad and shrimp and scallop Louie, Mis en place is there and don't get behind. "

I checked in the case refrigerators to see if the dressings had prepared replacements and if they were labeled correctly. I cut up some more lemon garnishes for the Louies and put them in a tub with ice and put some water with them and into the refrigerators. The salt was kosher salt and the pepper was a Costco brand (Kirkland cracked Malabar) which surprised me. I looked at the other stations to see if that was standard and it was not.

I asked the young woman who was one of the line cooks where I could get a pepper grinder.

She said, "Don't you have one?"

I shook my head.

"What do you have?"

I said, "Costco cracked Malabar."

"Fucking God damned cunts!"

I raised my eyebrows.

"Bitches trying to fuck you over on your first day."

She strode over to the fry station and one of the woman who had been talking to the executive chef, I didn't know anyone's names, and bent over and grabbed a grinder from the station next to the fryers.

"You God damned fucking cunt, this is a professional kitchen, fucking Costco pepper, you don't even fucking know her and you're fucking her over bitch!"

"Give it back to her and apologize."

The young woman, girl really, walked over with a sheepish look and said, "I'm sorry."

I grabbed the grinder and nodded.

The shift went fine for me, seemed like we had two major rushes and smaller one at the end. Eleven to three o'clock. I wiped down the station and then started cutting up replacements for what I'd used up, such as radishes, green onions and tearing up the lettuce, then wiped down the station.

The ferocious line cook walked over and said, "I watched you, you did good. I'm Chita"

"Hey, I'm Lainey, thanks for the help, are you a bodyguard too, "I said with a smile.

She winked at me and said, "Go see Renee in her office."

I knocked on the door.

"Come in."

I walked in and stood in front of her desk and said, "You wanted to see me chef?"

"Yes, Lainey sit down please. You did well today. Tomorrow morning same time ok?"

I smiled and said, "Thank you chef for the chance," I started to tear up, for fuck's sake.

"I'm sorry that stupid girl fucked with you."

I said, "Phhht, I had five teenagers, no worries."

I settled into the routine and her kitchen was such a well drilled and professional, communicative situation that it carried me for the first six weeks and then I got better. I was missing Tommy's games, but one of the team mom's shot videos of his at bats. I did see a couple of playoff games and he led the conference in hitting. His travel team would start at the end of May.

Renee approached me right around the first of May and said everyone was going out Friday afternoon which was May 5th to celebrate Cinco de Mayo and could I come, we'd all get a bank of rooms at the W hotel for everyone.

At the end of the shift, I changed into a pink too small wife beater, no bra with all kinds of side boob and nipple action, my tummy was exposed showing a line of dark hair going from belly button down to my bush, pink chinos and some open toed red pumps with four inch heels. I had red polish on my toes and hands. I was hoping that I could hook up with a guy that would fuck my brains out. I had a nice camel toe going too.

I came back into the kitchen and there was some happy chatter and as they turned to see me, it all stopped.

Chita said, "Madre de Dios, Lainey, you're a stone cold fox."

I smiled and shook my girls at her.

Renee said, "Lainey can I catch a ride?"

"Sure!"

We walked over to the Trooper and I opened the door for her. With her heels she was still quite a bit taller.

She said, "What is that perfume?"

"Orange Dream."

"It's perfect for you."

We were standing close to each other and she had a gold septum ring and a lip ring and ten or more in her ear. Her hair was dark black, but there was a pink strand above her left ear. She was stunningly beautiful, totally Vogue quality model beautiful and she was staring at me and I bit my lip.

I stepped back and put some jiggle into my walk. I swear I wasn't conscious of what I was doing, as I intended to do that, because I didn't but I just recognized.

I had this Linda Ronstadt stream on Pandora and the first song that came up was "When will I be loved" and we both started singing it. Then her cover of Little Feat's "Willing". She had a beautiful voice and we were harmonizing..

Pandora's ad came on and I said, "I'm having so much fun! Thank you Renee, so much for taking a chance on me. I think you saved me really, "she stared into my eyes, "I mean it, I don't how I can thank you, from the bottom of my heart!"

My right hand was on the gear shift and she reached down and softly squeezed my hand. I felt so lucky.

She said, "Do you know how to fine Pike street by Seattle Community College?

Actually just on tenth avenue east?"

I said, "Sure, I had a grandmother that used to live up here."

"The place is the Wild Rose."

We were there and I literally parked right in front. She rolled down her window and gestured for me to do so too. She sparked up a blunt and took a deep drag and pulled my face into her then blew the smoke into my mouth. I held it in and released it out of my nose. We repeated until it was burnt out. I was really fucked up now.

We rolled up the windows and got out of car, had my keys, locked the doors and walked towards the entrance and she reached down and held my hand. My heart started pounding wildly.

She paid our cover and we walked in and stood there. Renee turned into me and I mashed into her pushing my girls into her lovely, perfect C cups. She looked down at me and I shrugged and said, "I'm scared Renee, feel my heart pounding?"

She leaned down and the most softly sensuous lips barely touched my lips and I moaned, deeply. Then her tongue was gently dancing around mine like a hummingbird. I ground my soft thighs against her mound. I grabbed her ass with both hands.

I said, "Renee pleassssse baby, nobody for years."

"Before you came into my life, I missed you sooo bad, " I thought it was in my head, but I was singing to her.

Then the DJ had the full Carley Rae Jepson song playing and the whole bar was singing to us we swayed together. I laid my head against her neck and I licked her jawline. Now it was the Sam Cooke classic, "I don't know much about history...but I do know I love you..." the whole bar was serenading us.

I pulled back and stared into her eyes and said, "I love you," and I started crying.

Renee kissed my tears. I said, "Can we sit down?"

She pulled me towards a couch and sat down and pulled me onto her lap and rocked me. I have never felt so safe and protected.

"Renee?"

"Yes Lainey my love."

"Please take me to bed, make me yours."

We stood up and our crew was all around us and hugged us and I started crying all over again.

We were in the Trooper and headed to the W Hotel on fourth. Parked in the underground garage. Carried our overnight bag to check in and we had a nice room on the twelfth floor with a view of Elliot Bay. Renee ordered some Veuve Clicquot and fresh fruit, blueberries, apples and pears.

I was looking out towards the bay and she walked over and reached around holding my stomach and leaned into her.

"I have never felt more safe and loved ever Renee. I'm all in everything I'm not holding back anything at all. I'm not sure if I'm too fast with this, but I have been in the wilderness for a long time and I would do anything to be the best wife for you, to honor your love. If you wanted a baby, your brother or whatever I would have your baby."

Then there was a knock on the door and it was room service and she undressed me and I lay on my back on the bed, with my legs spread as wide as I could and opened by arms to her. She slid across my body and then proceeded to mash my tits and then she was biting and pulling on my nipples and my hips began to thrash underneath her hard thigh. She bit really hard and I came, then she was gentle still kissing my nipples and I so needed her to make love to my cunny and as if she could read me so well.

She licked around my outer lips and pressed down on my taint and then my rosebud with a finer pushing in then she sucked on my lit and hips lifted off the bed and to paraphrase, my cunny erupted.

I said, "Renee, sit on my face please and she did." Through Sunday she showed me how much she loved me.

End part one

Catcher78
Catcher78
141 Followers