All Comments on 'Lake Cabin Ch. 03'

by mnshyguy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SlashySlashyalmost 15 years ago
Maybe more?

It seems like there's going to be more, can't wait! I love this series, it's part of my top three favorites on this site.

wmat1111wmat1111almost 14 years ago
Beautiful

Outstanding story and liked the ending. Keep up the writing.

mwitchmwitchover 13 years ago
loving and meaningful

it showed that all they worried about is there feelings and that is how love, should be... weither its your cousin or not.... i enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Keep writing

This has got to be the best story I've read on hear so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
down hill

adding the other couple kind of ruined it even though there was no swapping it still was over the top and ruined the feel of the story.

rightbankrightbankabout 11 years ago
why?

what had been a good story was ruined by adding another couple. why not let them get to know each other as unrelated lovers and build a happy life together?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wrong area

this should have been in the fetish area or the exhibitionist/voyeur area not here. the other couple really ruined what was a good story. thanks for nothing you wannabe writer.

ansdguyansdguyalmost 11 years ago
No swapping?

I would say the masterbating the spouse of another man or woman is the definition of swapping mates. Finger banging requires penetration. Unless you live in the White House. (Sorry Bill). I also found the idea the these couples have so much desire for the other spouses, yet never took things further a highly unlikely scenario. They were alreasy heading down that slippery slope. That's like eating just one chip. The remainder of the story was just silly fluff. The first 2 chapters were definitely the highlights of this series. Oh, yeah, when this guy is surprised at Julie's frank language, I wonder if the first chapters were written by someone else. Julie demanded to be "fucked" all the time.

Sorry mshyguy, i call 'em like I see 'em. I hope you consider this constructive criticism. If I though you were incapable of do better work, i wouldn't have spent my time writing this critique.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
have to agree

YOU FUCKED IT ROYAL thanks for ruining a good story. i wish writers would use some brains before posting these stories so many get ruined by idiot writers that think the story gets better by adding more people. WRONG!!!!

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
I mostly loved the story 5 stars all the way

The showing others yourself nude and couples meeting to watch shows an extreme lack of true love. 15 years and no swapping, I don't believe you. Cheating in this situation a real possibility and likely. If sex games are needed to spice up a marriage there is no real love and marriage in the first place, just a lust marriage for sex...you lose...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WHY

why did you fuck it up with an orgy at the end wanted them to be happy and to have children not go and fuck other people. thats saying our marraige is not real and free to fuck who they like. was a excellent story til them.

put in orgy catergory not incest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lake Cabin Series Info

SIMILAR Stories