Lake Dreams Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, losing control, thoughts of telling her how wonderful a cum filled mouth felt, or what it was like to kiss a man as he came led me on. We often enjoyed such explicitly dirty talk, neither of us worried about disapproval, appreciating such openness in a nicely mutual way, often enough as subtle foreplay. She had been the first person I went to this lake with, and the first person to have sex with here too. The kinkiness of imagining her naked playing with herself watching this naked scene pushed me over the edge, orgasming in a glorious flood of hot cum, knowing that the man kissing me would enjoy that the same way I had with him.

The fourth man had left when I finally came out of an incredible orgasmic haze, draining my balls completely into a stranger's mouth. I slowly broke the kissing, knowing that our shared cock sucker deserved to be rewarded in turn. He moaned contentedly as my lips covered his cock head, feeling how his shaft was taut and twitching, knowing that he would not last long before he did to me what we had done to him.

Sometimes, the other person is so turned on that whatever you are doing before they inevitably cum is unimportant. I do not deep throat like my friend, the only woman able to do that regularly to me. Seeing them openly kissing above me was very hot and very dirty, purely animal sex, tasting the first salty drops as the sucked man opened his mouth completely, the other man holding his head, tongue going deep, tasting my cum also as I sucked a stranger off. Knowing our shared cock sucker was going to cum like we had when being sucked and kissed, recognizing the same magic starting to overwhelm him too.

As he began to orgasm, the hot flood was incredible, though impossible to contain as he began face fucking me, still being kissed. The contrast between his active motions into my mouth and the way his head was held rigid as a tongue dominated his cum coated mouth demonstrated that two mouths are truly irresistible.

Or three, as my head was guided upwards to kiss one man then the other with my gloriously used mouth. That developed into a kiss involving three tongues tasting and sharing the cum of three naked men who had let nature takes its fantastic course. Providing a final reminder of how reality is so much better than fantasy, this sort of kissing never being part of those youthful male group sex fantasies.

12