All Comments on 'Lake House'

by fantaseeboy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Simply the best

your stories are the best one, hope they all get more chapters

mgcloopermgclooperabout 5 years ago
More chapters please

Ohhh soooo hot. I would love to be him .... This story must continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

New chapters could go in so many directions. What a great start to possibly so many twists and turns. Thanks.

illwindillwindover 3 years ago

There are several of your stories that I would love to see continue, but this one is really begging for more chapters. So many possibilities!

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

This story soooo needs more chapters. PLEASE:-)

PennyandBinkyPennyandBinkyover 2 years ago

Your stories are fantastic. I keep going back to the first one and make my way through them all over and over again because they are so exciting.

The only negative thing is that they all end too soon! Please go back to them and add more chapters! I'm sure there are lots of little dicked sissies like me who feel the same.

Keep up the writing because they are extremely exciting!

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman7 months ago

Brilliant fucking concept.

I am a very big fan of your use of pacing. I think you moved the story along with entirely believable behaviour and dialoge. Superb work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfantaseeboy@fantaseeboy
Thank you for the votes, kindly worded comments, and private emails during my writing adventure! I'm grateful for your support. Thank you to everyone who has shown thier appreciation for my work.