Lake House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were four cabins between hers and mine, all of which were vacant. It was about a half mile walk and I would make that walk naked! As I stepped outside, the chilly air brought goosebumps to my skin. My nipples stiffened and my little sack of balls tightened and shrunk. The air smelled wonderful as usual and the typical forest noises calmed my nerves. I stepped away from my house and out onto the road. Naked except for sandals, I walked along the center of the road. There was a long part of the walk where there would be no coverage between me and the lake. When I got to that stretch, I saw a few boats out of the water. Two of them were easily close enough to see me! I walked a little faster than I had been but didn't run. I was enjoying my naked walk!

That is until a breeze blew across the lake and surrounded my body. Goosebumps rose up all over me again. My erection faded and it, along with my scrotum pulled up into my body.

When I finally made it to Pam's home, I knocked on the door and was immediately invited inside. Stepping into her home, the smell of cigarette smoke invaded my senses. But the warmth of her home was so inviting. Pam sat in her usual chair and when she saw me, she held open her arms. Her eyes drifted over my pale body as the breeze had during my walk to her home. She focused on my poor penis and scrotum which had shriveled up so drastically from the chilly air.

"You poor thing! You look so cold! Come here, Sweetie!"

I stepped out of my sandals, quickly crossed the room and when she pulled me toward her, I willingly sat on her wide, soft lap. She pulled an afghan over both us and I cuddled against her while she held me in her arms. She rubbed her large, soft, warm hands over my naked body and I began to warm up. When she stopped rubbing me, she set her hand on the inside of my thigh with my stiffening penis resting against her fingers. Her other arm was wrapped around my shoulders.

She asked about my walk and I told her it was very exciting, but also very chilly! She told me I would need to head home well before the sun disappeared behind the mountains before it got really cold outside. While she spoke, she wiggled her finger against my penis. I softly agreed. We chatted and laughed about where our relationship had taken us. We talked about the webcams in my home and how much I enjoyed knowing she was always watching.

She corrected me, she said she wasn't always watching me live. She asked me to pick up a nearby remote and press play. When I did, I saw myself laying in my bed playing with myself. I was mesmerized watching myself masturbate.

Pam whispered in my ear, "I've been recording some of what you do. Charlie taught me how to do it. When you're cleaning or cooking, I'm usually watching you play with yourself from a recording.

She used a single finger to begin stroking up and down along my stiff penis. I whimpered softly as I watched myself and Pam teased me. Still whispering in my ear she asked, "Honey, did you get the letter from the community center? The list of everyone who will be staying here through the winter?"

I told her I did, but I didn't pay it much attention.

She licked my earlobe and whispered, "Sweetie, I want to give the password to your webcams to everyone who will be staying to brave out the winter months. Watching you would help keep everyone warm."

I was still unable to take my eyes away from the television. I looked so horny and vulnerable while I played with myself. I looked cuter than I did in any photograph ever taken of me. I squirmed on Pam's lap while she teased my penis.

She kissed my ear again and then gently bit it. "I wanted to talk to you before I called Charlie and had him go to each cabin, giving everyone access to your webcams. Sweetheart, I'm not really asking your permission to do this. I'm letting you know that I will be doing this. I know you want it. And I want to help make it happen."

She kissed and licked my neck while I squirmed on her lap and ground my butt against her lap. She continued with her thoughts. "Baby, fourteen cabins will be occupied through the winter. Six of them will be couples. The remaining eight will be split equally between men and women. Every member of your audience will be over the age of fifty."

Her breath was warm on my neck. I could smell the cigarettes on her breath. The pad of her finger continued to slide up and down along my penis while she whispered, "Sweetheart, you are going to make this lake a much happier place through the winter."

A soft whimper slipped through my lips, "But the men..."

She squeezed my throbbing penis and whispered, "Don't tell me that doesn't turn you on. Your grandmother once told me you were confused. She said you liked both boys and girls."

Her voice became huskier, "I think that is so sexy. I am hoping that you get the occasional visit from some of the men around here. I would love to watch and listen to you with a man. I bet you'll look adorable with a cock in your mouth. And even more precious with one buried in your butt."

I arched my back and felt my butt cheeks clench as I neared orgasm. She slowed down and whispered in my ear, "Is that what you want Kitten? Do you want to be the center of attention around here all winter long?"

I whispered, "Yes."

She kissed my neck and whispered, "Good boy. I'll call Charlie in the morning. He'll take care of getting everyone set up. As he moves from cabin to cabin, he'll make sure everyone knows which cabin you live in. Just in case they want to stop by and visit with you in person."

Laying naked across her lap, covered by that afghan, Pam teased my poor penis with her fingertip until it was drooling its excitement. I was squirming around and bucking my hips against her fingertip. Pam licked my earlobe and whispered, "Do you want to cum Baby?"

In a surprisingly high pitch, I squeaked, "Yes! Yes please!"

Pam threw the afghan to the floor with a flourish, leaving me naked before her hungry eyes. Biting my earlobe gently, she groaned, "You are too cute! Everyone is going to love watching you!"

She looped her finger and thumb around my stiff, aching penis and began to stroke up and down along my modest length. She looked down upon me while I grew closer to what I knew would be a very powerful orgasm. Pam spoke in a husky voice, "I'm not going to tell you when everyone starts watching. I want that to be a surprise. Imagine being in the shower and hearing a strange voice begin to talk to you."

That image in my head proved to be too much. My little balls pulled up inside me once again. My hips rose up high off of her lap and I squealed in a deliriously high pitch. My pink penis spurted out 3 ropes of creamy cum and then drizzled and dripped several times forming a small pool on my stomach. I was left struggling to catch my breath and completely exhausted.

Pam leaned down and kissed me gently on the lips. In the softest of whispers, she told me I wouldn't be allowed to clean up my mess. She wanted me to walk home with it on my body. She wanted me to shower once I got home. And while I bathed, she wanted me to think about the entire neighborhood watching me.

12