All Comments on 'Lake House Love'

by Mac98

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
portlanddrewportlanddrewalmost 15 years ago
please reread before you submit

I almost stopped reading when I saw "bond fire" the proper word is bonfire. also make sure you check for other homophones. It is really jarring to the reader when they stumble upon them. Other than that your story wasn't too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nune of that.

Nune of that that spoiled the story for me - but then I read the story for for the enjoyment and not to "try" and be a critic. You got a '5' & a 100 from me.!! Thanks for a great story.

Mac98Mac98almost 15 years agoAuthor
Spelling errors

Sorry for the spelling errors. I was really strict on myself when proof-reading it (which I did 7 times). Sometimes, though, some of the mistakes seem to get away from me. But thanks for letting me know, it's taken into notice and I'll just try harder next time.

Thanks for reading, glad some of you still enjoyed it.

xxx_willow_xxxxxx_willow_xxxalmost 15 years ago
Spelling!

Hi, I loved your story and I'm sorry for doing this on your comments.....but it has been proven that a person can read any word spelt any way as long as the first and last letter are in the correct place. Plus it is very easy to accidently hit a wrong key on a keyboard. I know I have several times. Again I loved your story keep writing! :)

hathorbr1hathorbr1over 13 years ago
Very Sweet!

I really loved this story! Great job in putting the characters together! Bravo!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous