All Comments on 'Lake Twonsa'

by ano357

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story posted twice

A mistake? OK story; would be better if he fucked her. Stories with only oral sex tend to be boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yep

Ref. the earlier comment: They sure are. At least she could have climbed onto his waist and rode him... Damn!!!

gimmie_your_loadgimmie_your_loadover 7 years ago
Amazing!

I absolutely adored this story. It was sexy, fun, and endearing.

Don't listen to detractors - if every story included every sex act it would be awfully boring. This story is perfect exactly as it is :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good

it was good, need more with him naked and she fully clothed. can't wait to next chapter. maybe she will be play with his butt more next time

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 7 years ago
Good Job

Welcome to the Lit club. Very well written. Sexy. I like a little more emphasis on the cfnm but that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An erotic story

I like him being naked in front of her. Perhaps, you can increase the erotic tension next time by her bringing a camera. As you wrote he felt a bit self-conscious because of cameras in the sports complex. How would he feel standing naked at the see being photographed by this beautiful fully clothed women? I think some erotic meanness of the female increases the erotic strain. Taking pics of his nude body and teasing him must humiliate him. I also hope that she shows the pics to other women in his presence and against his will. That could get really arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start to what could be a series of adventures! Next time todd sees her, she is in the

lake and when she sees him , and walks towards him on shore, her white bikini gives him

a sweet view of her gorgeous body like the suit didn't exist. Thank You for a sweet story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous