Lakeside View Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This was freshman year of college—my first time living away from home," he went on. "Half a dozen of us were at this friend's house—his folks were gone for the weekend—and after enough beer, we thought it would be fun to play strip poker."

"All guys?" Jill asked.

"No. three and three," he answered. "We were all good friends, but we weren't dating one another—or anyone else, at the moment, for that matter."

"Freshman year?" Bob commented. "You can't have been old enough to buy beer."

"One of us was," Harry answered with a laugh. "That was Greg; really good looking black dude. But now that you mention it, that's why we were partying; it was Beth's birthday; she was the youngest of us, and just turned eighteen that day."

"So, the way we played the game," Harry explained, "is that everyone took one poker chip for each article of clothing that they had on. This was mid-winter in Michigan, so everyone started out with a fair number of chips. Plus, it included earrings, watches, bracelets, and rings. Basically, anything you could remove from your body. You had to ante one chip per hand, so even if you weren't betting, you were still getting naked, little by little."

"You could bet, raise, call, and fold, but only the winner got to keep all their clothes on. Everyone else had to take off one piece for each chip they bet. After each hand, those chips were taken off the table; you didn't get to put clothes back on, even if you won."

"So, eventually, we're getting to a point where everyone is showing some skin, and things are getting interesting," Harry went on. "None of the girls have their tits out, yet, but Jeanie is the closest. She just has on her underwear, her bra, and one earring, so she has two chips in front of her, with her ante chip already in the pot. I'm ahead, and still have six or seven chips."

"The next deal, I get this crappy hand, but I decide to stay in and see where things go—I can afford it. I open with one, and everyone sees that, and stays in. After the draw, I have a pair of Jacks, but I decide to bluff."

"I toss in four chips, which will get Greg and two of the others naked if they loose, so I expect them to fold. I expected Jeannie to fold, too, which would be fine, because we'd still get to see either her naked tits or her cute round ass, because of her ante and one-chip bet. Greg goes all-in, and so does Sally. Joe and Sue fold, but Beth wants to stay in. Of course, she doesn't have enough chips to match the bet, so she ups the stakes."

"She says, 'If I loose, I'll give oral sex to the winner for thirty seconds, right here on the table.'"

"Everybody laughs at her boldness, but I say, 'Make it a minute, and I'll accept your marker. How about you two?'"

"Both Greg and Sally agree, but then, Jeanie says, 'The stakes are the same all the way around. The looser gives head to the winner for a full minute.'"

"I'm thinking that either Greg or Sally is bluffing, so with a pair of Jacks, I'm, at least, not gong to be the looser. But even if I am, Jeannie probably has the winning hand, so I'll get to put my tongue up her pussy for a minute, and who knows where that might lead."

"Joe and Sue are chanting, 'Do it! Do it!' and the other three of us are just looking at each other. Finally, I say, 'I'm in!" and then the other two follow."

Jill laughed, and said facetiously, "Gee, I can't image where this is going!"

"Yeah," Harry said. "Turns out everybody had a better hand than me, but Jeannie only had two pair to Greg's full house."

"Everyone starts laughing, and Joe says, 'I've got a watch with a second hand; I'll be the timer!'"

"Everybody's hooting and cheering as Greg strips out of his clothes, and then Jeanie clears the table of all the chips and cards, and pats the spot in front of me. 'Come sit in the place of honor,' she says to Greg."

"Greg sits on the table in front of me, and his dick is already hard as a post, and sticking straight out at me. He's obviously looking forward to this!"

"Fortunately for me, he's not a porn-start black guy with a donkey dick. It's longer than mine, but it's about the same thickness."

"Joe starts counting down from ten, but then Jeannie interrupts him, and says to me, 'If you can make him cum in sixty seconds, I'll give you a blowjob!'"

"Again, everyone is chanting for me to take the challenge, and I say, 'You're on!' I look up at Greg, and I say, 'Try to help me out here, will you? Don't hold back.'"

'No worries on that!' he says.

"So, Joe starts counting-down, again, and I reach up to take hold of Greg's dick, figuring I'm going to jack him off while I suck on the head."

"But Jeannie stops my hand, and says, 'No hands; just mouth. Remember, the bet was oral sex.'"

"Joe finally gets to zero, and I plunge my mouth down over Greg's stiff cock. I have my tongue sliding along the underside of his dick as I'm bobbing my head up and down, and sucking as hard as I can."

"As they say, the crowd went wild, and they were cheering me on with all sorts of profanity."

"Joe calls out, 'Thirty seconds!' and they start encouraging me even more."

"'Come on, Harry, suck his fat black dick!' Sally shouted. 'Suck him off!' Sue says. Jeannie encourages Greg, saying, "Do it, Greg! Blow your load in his mouth!'"

"'Ten seconds!' Joe shouts, and starts counting down.

"They all start counting down with him, but Jeannie keeps urging us on."

'Come on, Harry! Suck that cock! Suck him off!' Then to Greg, she says, "Blow it, Greg! Make your big black cock blow your hot cum in his mouth! Empty your ball right down his throat!'"

"Well, I'm bobbing my head so fast that my neck hurts, but I'm feeling him tense up, and I know he's getting ready, but then everyone yells, 'Times up!'"

"Jeannie lifts my head off Greg's dick, and says, 'Open wide! Let me see. Any cum in there?"

"'No," I said dejectedly. 'Another ten seconds and I think I'd be drowning in it, though."

"'Oh, fuck, man!' Greg moans. 'I'm too fucking close!' He took is spit-slick cock in his hand and started to jerk off. "Somebody suck on me, please?'"

"Sue elbowed me aside, and clamped her mouth over Greg's fat cock head as he stroked, and in a few more seconds, he was saying, "Oh, yeah! Oh, God, Sue, bless your soul! You're a fucking lifesaver! Suck it! Suck it! Here it comes, baby!'"

"With a loud groan, he started spurting into Sue's sucking mouth, and we could all see her swallowing, time after time. Finally, he flopped back across the table, and began panting, trying to catch his breath."

"Sue gave the head of his dick one last kiss, and then crawled up on him, kissed him hard, and told him, 'Now it's my turn, stud! I want to feel that long black tongue of yours snaking its way up my cunt!' She climbed off, pulled him back up, and said, 'Come on. Let's go to the bedroom where we can be more comfortable.'"

"Between the booze and the live sex show, Joe and Sally decided to pair up, too, and they headed for the other bedroom. That left Beth and me."

"She came up close to me, and said, quietly, 'If you tell me the truth, I'll still give you that blowjob, even though you lost.'"

"'Truth about what?' I said.

"'Did you like sucking Greg's stiff cock?' she replied.

"I thought for a moment, and then answered, honestly, 'Yeah, I did. I've been curious about that for a long time; thanks for forcing me to try it out.'"

"'My pleasure,' she said with a big smile. 'It was hot as hell to watch! I had my money on you, by the way. I thought you were going to get him to come. Would you have pulled away if he did?'"

"'What do I get for the truth, this time?' I asked.

"She laughed, and said, 'You get to fuck me.'"

"When I first started bobbing my head, sliding his dick in and out of my mouth, yes,' I told her. 'I planned to pull away at the first sign of a squirt. But the more I got into it, and listening to everyone's filthy encouragement, the more I decided that I wanted to taste it. I wanted the reward of all my efforts.'"

"You ever do a cream-pie and taste your own cum fresh from a hot cunt?' she asked me."

"'Not that I recall,' I answered. 'And I think I'd remember that!'"

"She laughed, and said, 'Oh, you will! Now, take off your clothes, and let me show you how to suck a cock!'

"By the time I was kicking my pants off my feet, Beth was naked and dropping to her knees."

Betty interrupted Harry's story by saying, "At which point your story switches to hetero sex, so it's technically the end of your first-time-bi tale."

"And the beginning of yours," he agreed. He turned to Bob and Jill, and went on, "Back in our college days, Elisabeth Shoemaker went by Beth. Today, she goes by Betty."

"You're the poker player?" Jill said. "I didn't see that coming. Great story!"

"Congratulations on staying together all this time!" Bob said. "That's awesome!"

As Harry emptied the two bottles of wine into the four glasses, he said to Betty, "You're up with your first-time story, sweetheart."

"So, I gave Harry his dream blowjob," Betty began, "which included swallowing his stiff dick right down my throat. But I didn't blow him for long, because after his encounter with sucking Greg's cock, I could tell he was damn near ready to cum, and I wanted that spunk in my pussy for him to eat out."

"So, I got down on the floor, spread my legs wide, and said, 'Fuck me, Harry! Get down here, and shove your fat cock up my cunt! Fill my pussy with your hot fucking cum!"

Harry interjected, "Could you refuse such a sweet, romantic invitation?"

"Not likely!" Bob said.

"Anyway," Betty went on, "he lasted about two minutes, and he was pumping his jism into my cunt. I told him to pull out and jerk off the last squirts onto my pussy lips, which he did."

"Then, I grabbed his head, and pushed it between my legs. 'Eat it!' I told him. "Eat your hot fucking cum out of my cunt! Lap your jism, and make me cum in your face while you're doing it!'"

Jill interjected, "You were a take-charge kind of girl, I take it."

"Still is!" Harry said. "But she didn't exactly need to twist my arm to make me get down there, and eat that glorious pussy, cum-filled, or not!"

"If I may continue my story ..." Betty said with mock sternness.

"Sorry," Jill and Harry both said.

"So, here I was on my back on the floor, getting my juicy cum-filled cunt eaten, when in walks Sue. She's bare ass naked, and she looks down, and says, 'Oh my! That looks wonderful!" She crooks her thumb back toward the bedroom, and adds, 'Joe's not so much into oral.'"

"'Sucks to be you!' I said. "You need to find someone who appreciates the taste of a good, well-fucked pussy.'"

"'Don't mind if I do!' she said. Then, she steps over me, squats down, and plants her cunt right in my face! Then, she starts rocking her hips, and grinding her slit up and down my face, covering me with her juices and Joe's cum."

Jill asked, "Your first pussy?"

"Yup!" Betty said. "Also my first cream-pie, my first face-fuck, and my first three-way. Like Harry, I'd been curious about making it with another girl, but I didn't expect my first time to be getting my face sat on and mashed by one!"

"But you didn't throw her off, either, right?" Jill asked.

"Hell, no!" Betty said. "I stuck out my tongue, and lapped at those soft wet cunt lips as Sue pushed them back and forth across my mouth. Finally, I held her still, wrapped my arms around her ass, and got my tongue as far up her sloppy pussy as I could get it."

"She took hold of my nipples and began to pull and pinch them, and she started yelling at me, 'Fuck, yeah! Eat my hot cunt! Oh, God, your tongue feels so fucking nice up my cunt hole!"

"Then I shifted around a bit, and I pushed my tongue up her asshole. All she could do was moan, and two second later, her pussy opened up, and drenched my face with her hot juices and whatever was left of Joe's cum. I swallowed every bit I could get into my mouth."

"By this time, Harry's got me pretty well cleaned out, but I still haven't cum, and he's getting hard, again. So, he say's, 'Let's switch around here.'"

"Thirty seconds later, Sue's on her back, I'm on my knees with my ass in the air and my face in Sue's pussy, and Harry's on his knees, sliding his hard cock up my cunt, again."

"So, here I am, eating cunt, and getting my pussy fucked from behind, and in walk the other three. It didn't take long before we were one big mass of sweaty fucking and sucking bodies."

"Joe stuck his cock in Harry's mouth, Sally sat her cunt down on Sue's face, and Greg stuck his dick in Sally's mouth."

"Before the night was over, everyone sucked everybody else's cock or pussy, all three of us girls got fucked at least once by each of the guys, and our swinging lifestyle was locked in forever."

"Man, I wish I went to your college!" Bob said.

"Do you still keep in touch with the others?" Jill asked.

"Oh, yeah!" Betty said. "We all live in different states, but three or four times a year, we'll find a way to get together."

"And swing?" Bob asked.

"Hell, Yeah!" Harry said.

"Did the others get married?" Jill asked.

"Not to each other," Betty said. "But they all have spouses who like to swing, too."

"That must make for an interesting reunion!" Bob said.

"Oh, it does!" Harry said as he stood up and picked up the cheese plate. "But enough reminiscing. It's getting cool out here. Let's go inside and watch a movie."

"That should heat things up!" Jill said as she stood, and picked up a couple of wine glasses.

To Be Continued ...

Please take a minute and leave me a comment. I love hearing what you like, and even don't like!

Thanks!

Love,

Casey

12