All Comments on 'Lakeview Hotel'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story!!

I love this type of story. Romance with sincere love. I hope you will continue to write more stories like this. Will there be another part to this one? I will keep looking for more. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it ...

loved the story ..

thanks!!

Sunny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
good story

One of the best stories I have read in literotica. Continue writting like this. I really hate the stories, where the penis is 10 inches long and the woman has a 40 inch bust. The story must be natural like this. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
his stiff dick keeps finding his mother's twat

This is a fine story by one of the great masters of hot tales of motherfucking. It takes time for mother and son to open up to each other and admit their deepest desires. But once Luke has done what most all sons yearn to do, slid his big teenage prick up his mother's loving welcoming twat, there's no holding them back. Like a bridegroom on his honeymoon, the boy keeps easing his stiff cock up his mother's cunt, sometimes falling asleep with his prick still inside her mommy-twat, sometimes waking up and right away re-entering the warm welcoming cunt he came out of like that's where his prick BELONGS--as he now knows IT DOES! His young balls produce more than enough sperm, Luke keeps flooding his own birth canal again and again, until he starts a baby up where he once was a baby! To his and his mother's great joy!

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Good one.

Short but sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*Mother and Son

very nice story but I tend to prefer those with a little more sexual action. I grew up in a situation just like the one in the story. My father deserted mom, sis and me at the time my sexual desires were starting to show up. Having two women around didn't make things easier for me and my continually hard cock. I'd jack off thinking of the two pussies going unused and wondering how I could change that. I began spying on them with the hope of seeing one or both nude. The only sexual release I was getting at the time was sucking cocks and being ass fucked. I knew that for things to change I'd have to force the issue some way. It began with me masturbating with the door open for all to see me. In addition I'd sit in the living room rubbing my cock. It finally showed some results when my sister would stand in the door way and watch me jacking off. I finally got her to enter the room and sit beside me as I worked my cock up and down. It became apparent that she was getting hot so one night I grabbed her and ripped her clothes off, grabbed her head and forced it down on my hard cock while explaining to her that from now on you are my cunt bitch to do with as I pleased. then rolled on to her and entered her wet pussy. Fucked her three times that night and it was clear that she liked it. I explained to her that mom was next to get fucked by me and what I was going to do was let her walk in on us while my cock was deep into my sisters pussy , who I intended to train to suck our our mother's pussy. Sex was going to be available to each of us anytime we wanted. No outside sex without my prior approval would be allowed. I intended to knock up one or both of my "bitches", with mom being first if possible. I also informed her that I also am a cock sucker so I might be fucking them while taking a cock in my mouth or ass. after fucking my sister for about a month and suspecting that our mother knew about it the time had arrived to bring her into the incest family. one evening mom came home and found me on the couch fucking the hell out of my sister. I told her to get her fucking ass ready to join in and she had no say so in the issue. after giving her a reasonable amount of time I grabbed my sister by the hair and forced her up the stairs to mom's room. She was on be bed fully clothed in her sleeping attire which I immediately ripped off. I then grabbed my sister and forced her face into my mother's cunt and ordered her to start sucking. Although both hesitated at first they finally got into it knowing they had no choice. I then switched to two around having mom suck sis. after forcing her head down onto the slit I got behind her and ramed my cock deep into her pussy and began fucking her. As I fucked her I explained that as of that night both of them would become nothing better than cum sucking, pussy eating whore sluts for my personal use and that they were never to wear clothing in the house again, nor panties anywhere again without my permission.They were to expect me to order them to show their cunts on my order, finger fuck each other and anything else I told them to do regardless of where we were. I was now an official "mother fucker" to be obeyed. Life got great for all three of us not long after. They adapted to the new life very quickly and love it. everyone seems satisfied.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Well done

A sweet love story and I like that she became pregnant.

Thanks for the good read

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
It's a love story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Divorce would be a hard thing on most people, But when you don't see it coming. Look out, it's like getting hit with a baseball bat.It hurts for a long time,( i know this for a fact). unless you have someone to stick by you, and help you along, Most would just give up. but not Stephanie. Stephanie had Luke, her son and now lover. They had always been close, but since the divorce all they had were each other. and they made the best of it. but now mom is with child, what do they do.Please let us know how things work out. nice read.............LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SAME OLD STORY

just a different setting...not much different to all the similar stories like this about mother and son fucking each others brains out - vice is nice but incest is best......

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaabout 10 years ago
Undecided

This story left me a little undecided. Yes, it was an interesting read, but it was a little too mechanical in the phrasing and the intimacy just didn't seem to be there.

This story had a lot of potential, just the format of how it was written just seemed to put me off a little...sorry.

montywingermontywingeralmost 10 years ago

I'm with Raven on this one,,a lovely loving story but clinical and not in the least erotic,,I hope there are more stories by you to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful.

I find myself in disagreement with RavenOnCa and montywinger; I very much enjoyed your writing style for this story. I like that you don't resort to the crude vulgarity that most authors on this site seem to be inclined to. What the previous two reviewers described as clinical and mechanical, I find to be artful, a refined and elegant style of writing which, contrasting with the rather depraved (for lack of better term) nature of the incestuous relationship, serves to heighten my arousal even more. Well done, good sir!

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Lovely story but it needs to continue how they handle the pregnancy and life going forward. Well done, gets my 5 star vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I really enjoyed this meaningful tale of a sad mother and her adoring son.

It was a very believable storyline with loving descriptions of throbbing incest sex.

It was great.......until you put the pregnancy into it......and then that ruined it.

If there has ever been something that'll make my genitalia rip loose from my body, and run screaming into a dark mountain cave somewhere in Siberia, it's the prospect of having to stare down into the abyss of a pregnancy and all the expense and freedom killing burden that accompanies the arrival of a screaming little tax exemption.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous