Lakeview Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he lay amid the ruins of the bed covers Luke listened to the hiss of the shower. He supposed she was right; they couldn't lay in bed all day making love.

When she came out from the shower still naked she looked radiant, a woman transformed. She was now in charge and she said, "Come on...come on get up, you can't lay about all day."

He grinned and getting off the bed went for his shower.

For the first time since the divorce and its aftermath Stephanie had slept well and felt energised. Having been unable to eat properly she now ate a huge breakfast, and Luke commented, "If that's what having sex with me does for you then why don't we go back to bed?"

"You're a conceited beast," Stephanie laughed, "we're not going back to bed...well, not until this afternoon. Now we're going for a long walk."

Half an hour later had our previously imagined observer still been on the alert, he would have seen a couple hand in hand heading for the lakeside forest and it's walking trails. Seeing them in daylight he might have reflected on the fact that the women was older than the young man, and that both of them appeared to be extremely happy. If the viewer was a red blooded male he might well envy the young man his good fortune.

* * * * * * * *

On their return some hours later Stephanie again ate heartily, but this time Luke made no claims for his sexual prowess as an inspiration for her appetite, since it was probably the fresh air that had given her the appetite.

So far there had been no meticulous exploration of each other as lovers are wont to do, and so that afternoon there was a great deal of sucking, licking and nibbling. There was a break from the love feast for the evening meal, and then they retired to bed again.

This seemed to evolve into a pattern over the next few days but came to an end when their time at the hotel ran out.

On returning home their sexual couplings became less frequent since work and other activities had to be resumed, but clearly they were established as lovers on what looked like a permanent basis. This was reinforced when Stephanie announced that she as pregnant.

That is how things stand for the present, but if and when I get further news of this couple I shall be sure to let you know.

12