Lakshmi's Lust

Story Info
Lakshmi's dreams of being a wanton sub-slut come true.
17.7k words
4.25
29k
26
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lakshmi's Lust

This story is based on my collaborator Nimisha's secret crush on her friend's husband and it is dedicated to her - I hope you enjoy it, Nimisha. x

If you would like to send me your ideas or fantasies and turn them into a story, please get in touch. I'd love to hear from you.

J x

Lakshmi's Lust

"Oh my God, Jane! I can't believe it! How the hell are you!"

Lakshmi was delighted that Jane, her old friend from university, had turned up unexpectedly at the work Christmas party. It had been just over fourteen years since they had last seen one another at their graduation but with Jane going on to travel overseas as an aid worker in remote parts of the globe, they had quickly lost touch.

"Lakshmi! Oh my God! What are you doing here? Do you work here?" The two old friends hugged enthusiastically.

"Yes. I run Global Retail Asia at the bank - my section is growing massively, I'm pleased to say. I've been based here in Canary Wharf for the past ten years. What about you? I thought you were still overseas."

"Oh God, no! I came back when I met Steve - that's him over there. He's in Global Retail too, but he's not as high up as you, it seems. He's based in the City offices. We got married in 2012 and have just moved back to London after nine years in Frankfurt. What about you, Lakshmi? Is there a special man or woman in your life?"

"Ha! Yes - just a man, I'm afraid. I'm not that interesting! He's not here though - he doesn't like parties. Bhavik is much more of a 'stay in and watch the television' kind of guy. But you must introduce me! Did you say it's Steve?"

"Yes. Hey Steve! Come here!" Jane shouted excitedly, gesticulating for him to come over. Steve seemed engrossed in conversation with an attractive young colleague and initially ignored Jane but after a second, more urgent demand from his wife, he walked across the busy function room to join her."

"Steve - this is Lakshmi. We were at uni together at King's. It seems she's kind of your boss now."

Lakshmi thought Steve looked a bit put out that she was being introduced as his superior. He was clearly an alpha male with a tall, fit and toned physique, luxurious dark hair, piercing blue eyes and a tanned complexion; presumably a woman holding a position of seniority to him bruised his considerable ego.

"Charmed," Steve said, bowing slightly as he shook Lakshmi's hand firmly. "I'm sure you have many tales to tell about my wife's younger years - probably many I wouldn't want to hear."

"Hmmm... I can think of a few. Do you remember that night at Ministry of Sound, Jane? Oh my God!" Lakshmi began telling Steve about a drunken night at a nightclub in their youth but he seemed largely uninterested, preferring to scan the room for people of greater appeal than Lakshmi and her stories about his wife. After Lakshmi had completed her story he laughed politely then excused himself and went to speak to a young intern from his department.

"So tell me about your husband. Bhavin?"

"Bhavik. Yeah, he's lovely. He's not the adventurous type as I say but he's solid and dependable, and a good shoulder to cry on when things get stressy at work," Lakshmi explained. "No kids yet - he wants to try but with work and everything we've kind of put it on the back burner. I'm not sure I want kids anyway. What about you?"

"Well that explains your amazing figure," Jane said, looking down at Lakshmi's petite, size six frame. "I wish I was still as slim as you. No, no kids for us either. We're happy without, for the moment." Jane didn't look at all happy about it but Lakshmi let it go.

"Hey, we must catch up sometime. Are you local? Let's meet for a drink and maybe lunch?" Lakshmi changed the subject knowing time was short. She would have loved to spend the evening hearing about Jane's life since university but she knew she had to continue working the room, thanking her staff for their hard work and successes over the past year.

"That would be great! I expect you work long days so how about Saturday lunchtime? We're in Greenwich," Jane replied.

"No way! I'm in Blackheath! Do you know the Gipsy Moth pub by Cutty Sark? Let's meet there. What say we have lunch and a bottle of wine? My treat. How about 1pm? I'll have finished at the gym by then and I'll be in the area - my gym isn't far away."

"It's a date - but no shots! I remember what you were like with your shots!" Jane looked at Lakshmi with mock disapproval.

"Okay, no shots." Lakshmi laughed. "Great - I'll see you then!" The two friends hugged and said goodbye.

**********

When Lakshmi returned home, Bhavik was stretched out on the sofa watching a football match on television. His T-shirt was riding up over his belly and his cotton jogging pants drooped beneath the small paunch he was developing. Lakshmi knew he liked to chill out in scruffy clothes after the shower he habitually took when he came home from work but, with his five o'clock shadow and scruffy appearance, she felt she deserved something a little better to come home to sometimes. It would be nice if he shaved, dressed up in a smart suit and swept her off to a restaurant every now and again, as he had done when they were first married.

Even if he joined her at the gym to work out with her in the evenings it would be an improvement but he showed no interest in the gym anymore. She would have loved to go home with him afterwards, strip off and finish their session with an athletic fuck as the serotonin and endorphins coursed through their energised bodies. She would have enjoyed the intimacy and excitement of being roughly and powerfully taken by the man she loved: submitting herself to his dirty, testosterone-fuelled demands and being treated as his slut rather than his wife. But Bhavik was often too tired to get energetic between the sheets and his increasingly flabby body was a shadow of the taut, muscular physique he had developed during their courtship and early married life. When they did have sex it was nice, but all of the adventure, experimentation and kinkiness had long since disappeared.

When Lakshmi and Bhavik had met just after leaving university they had tried out lots of toys and fetish play. She wished they could go back and relive those days sometimes. One of her favourite kinks was bondage: she loved the feeling of being tied as Bhavik fucked her. It wasn't the physical feeling she loved - bondage could be very uncomfortable - it was the emotional thrill of submitting herself completely that turned Lakshmi on. The sense of danger and helplessness as Bhavik used her body for his pleasure had got her wet and excited, particularly when he was rough and forced himself into her mouth or anus. A few times he had even urinated on her which had been as exhilarating as it was degrading and she had loved it. Their sex was dirty and taboo and, after being the boss at work all day, it gave her the opportunity to explore the other side of her character; that of the submissive, willing slut who did as she was told, however filthy and depraved it was.

Unfortunately, these forays into wilder, more adventurous sex had never got Bhavik off the way they had Lakshmi. Sometimes if one of their scenarios hadn't gone completely to plan, rather than persisting with it until they got it right, he hadn't wanted to try it again. It seemed like he experimented sexually to tick a box on his bucket list, not because it was part of his deeper sexual make up. After a while Lakshmi found their sex life following a more predictable and vanilla path: satisfactory and loving, but ultimately falling short of perfect for someone with Lakshmi's need to be roughly fucked, used, and degraded.

And so it was that night. As Bhavik went down on her and expertly brought her to orgasm using just his tongue, she wished her hands were tied firmly to the headboard as he did it, her body thrashing helplessly against the bed as she came noisily. And as his cock pounded her from behind she couldn't help but imagine how much more exciting it would be with her hands tethered behind her back and a gag in her mouth, her bum red from the spanking and anal fucking he had just given her. And if rather than kissing her as he ejaculated inside her pussy he had instead forced her to her knees and pulled her hair as he unloaded over her face or deep into her throat, Lakshmi would have been impressed at his inventiveness.

Whether it was energy or imagination Bhavik lacked she wasn't sure, but all her attempts to get their sex life out of the rut it was in had failed and she now had to settle for the regular and pleasurable, but ultimately dull and repetitive sex Bhavik could provide. Being a wife was fine but being a slut from time to time would have made her sex life a million times better.

**********

Lakshmi rose early on Saturday. Bhavik was going to his parents' house in Coventry as he did every weekend to help build their extension. The project seemed to have taken forever and it was still a long way from completion. The cold, winter weather had delayed the work further and it was unlikely that the build would be completed before summer.

The slow progress of the extension suited Lakshmi. She would rise early, kiss Bhavik goodbye, then the weekend was her own. She could do extended gym sessions or classes, get her nails, eyebrows and hair done, all without having to fit her schedule around her husband. She rarely cooked at weekends, preferring instead to meet friends for lunch or dinner - sometimes both - and so it was when she met Jane at the Gipsy Moth.

Their friendship had developed slowly while they were at university. Initially Lakshmi had gravitated towards the other Indian students, not through choice but rather because the white girls never fully embraced her at first. She knew it was ignorance rather than blatant racism; she had lost count of the times she had surprised acquaintances by joining in rowdy drinking games at the Student Union bar. "I didn't realise you drank," was a frequent comment, as if there was any reason why she shouldn't enjoy herself just as much as anyone else. The perception that Indian girls all conformed to the demure, sensible and dull stereotype was clearly prevalent amongst her peers.

But the real breakthrough had come when she started dating a member of the rugby club. Suddenly she was propelled into a completely different social circle of hot, hunky guys who were all much more accepting of her than the girls had been. Wanting a piece of the guy action for themselves, her female acquaintances had begun to include her much more, and Jane had been part of that group. As soon as they had realised Lakshmi had something to offer socially she had been welcomed, but she never totally forgave or forgot their earlier coolness towards her.

But seeing Jane again was great. She had matured a lot in the intervening years and they had a wonderful meal together, reliving their shared experiences of university life. But as their second bottle of Prosecco turned into a third, the conversation turned towards more personal matters.

"You know I said about us being happy without children when we met the other day? That's not quite true," Jane had started. "We found out a few years ago that Steve is unlikely to ever be a father - not through natural means at least. He took the news quite badly at the time and I must admit, it has impacted on our relationship. He's become much more concerned about his job and his appearance, he gets angry and aggressive, and I feel he's over-compensating for his infertility in other ways too."

"What do you mean?" Lakshmi asked.

"Well I don't know if I should say this but he's become quite demanding when we're... on our own, if you catch my drift. It's like he has to demonstrate how much of a stud he is by being dominant in the bedroom and I don't like it. He gets way too rough sometimes. And it's not just that. You must have noticed how he was chatting to all the attractive young women the other night. I know it was the work Christmas party and everyone gets a bit crazy but it just made me feel a bit foolish, if I'm honest. I'm just not sure I can trust him in the way I used to and it's putting a strain on our marriage."

"I'm sorry, Jane." Lakshmi didn't know what to say. Suddenly Bhavik, for all his predictability, didn't seem quite so bad.

"So I'm reluctant to try IVF or anything until I'm sure our relationship is secure," Jane had concluded.

The sad revelations spoiled what had otherwise been a pleasant afternoon and although Lakshmi felt extremely sorry for Jane, she felt awkward that Jane had unburdened herself to such an extent. They had never been terribly close even at university so such deeply personal revelations made Lakshmi uncomfortable. Without consciously deciding not to meet Jane again, the lunch date was never repeated.

Lakshmi and Jane did meet quite frequently however. They would often bump into one another at work events or friends' dinner parties and it was nice for Lakshmi to spend some time with Jane in less intense situations but, much to her surprise, Lakshmi actually found herself seeing much more of Steve than she did Jane in the following weeks.

She couldn't be sure if Steve had always belonged to her gym and she only noticed him now they were acquainted, but he was frequently in the gym after work or at the weekends when Lakshmi went to work out. At first he didn't seem to recognise her but when she greeted him by name he must have made the connection because he subsequently used her name when they exchanged 'hello's.

Steve kept himself to himself when at the gym. Other guys would often offer to spot for Lakshmi when she was using the weights but Steve never extended any such invitation, even when he was working out close by. Perhaps he knew his wife had over-shared about his fertility problems and he felt embarrassed or ashamed, but Steve never engaged her in conversation or suggested a coffee with Lakshmi afterwards. He just seemed driven; pushing himself ever further and faster on the treadmill or static bike, and lifting increasingly challenging loads.

And it was clearly paying off. Sometimes Lakshmi would find herself on a treadmill behind Steve's static bike and she would admire his thick, toned hamstrings and calf muscles as he cycled. When he raised himself from the saddle to generate more power, she would lust over his firm, tight buttocks, wishing Bhavik had such perfect buns. Other times she would find herself sitting opposite him on the resistance machines, admiring his V-shaped torso and powerful shoulders and arms as he worked the chest and shoulder presses. And his Lycra shorts left little to the imagination: he might be infertile but his cock and balls were impressive in every other regard.

Sometimes Lakshmi felt guilty about checking Steve out so when she was feeling mischievous she would give him something to look at in return. Taking the bike in front of his for the spin class, she hoped he would enjoy a view of the thong bisecting her small, round bottom under her thin leggings as she rose from the saddle, moving her hips seductively for him as she pedalled. It was innocent, flirty fun but if Steve enjoyed her exhibitionism he never let on.

**********

One evening, Lakshmi was leaving the gym after a particularly satisfactory spin class. Andrea, the instructor, had commended her for her effort, telling her she was finding it hard to give Lakshmi the challenge she needed and that she might consider moving up to the advanced class run by one of her colleagues. Lakshmi was delighted to get such praise, particularly because Steve had been lurking nearby and would have overheard the conversation. After a shower and a cup of coffee she left the gym with a cheery, "Thank you," to the receptionist and made her way across the car park towards her car.

Lakshmi noticed there was a fire door open at the side of the building and the light from inside illuminated a couple kissing on the threshold. She immediately recognised the woman as Andrea from her gym-branded track suit and long, blonde hair, but the guy had his back to her and she couldn't make out his features in the gloom. It was only when she remotely unlocked her car and the figure looked around in response to the noise and flashing lights that Lakshmi recognised Steve, his face now clearly visible in the light spilling from the open door. To make matters worse he obviously recognised her too, quickly ushering Andrea inside the door with a look of horror on his face. It was obvious that Lakshmi had seen everything but she pretended she had not, quickly opening the car door and driving off without any further delay.

**********

Lakshmi didn't see Steve at the gym in the days that followed. She knew he would be avoiding her, knowing what she had seen. Jane had been right not to trust him and he must have been concerned that word of his affair would make it back to his wife. In truth, Lakshmi was glad not to see him. She had been put in a very awkward position and couldn't decide what to do with the information she had unwittingly garnered. Having Steve put pressure on her would only have made matters worse.

She should tell Jane of course, but the revelation would almost certainly end her marriage leading to all the pain and heartache that accompanied a divorce. Could she be responsible for that? And what if Jane 'shot the messenger', blaming Lakshmi and spoiling their friendship just as it was being rekindled?

Another option was to keep quiet and pretend she had seen nothing. Jane already suspected Steve of being unfaithful so it would surely be only a matter of time before he made a mistake and she found out for sure. The result would be the same - divorce - but at least Lakshmi wouldn't be dragged further into the whole mess and could be there for Jane when it happened.

The only other thing Lakshmi could think of was to speak to Steve and tell him to end the affair or she would tell Jane. But what if Jane later found out about her involvement and knew she had kept her husband's affair a secret? Lakshmi would also be guilty of deceit and Jane would be unlikely to forgive her.

She simply couldn't decide how to best resolve the dilemma. Every outcome involved pain or hurt and she resented that she had been dragged into Jane and Steve's marriage difficulties. She decided she would just do her best to avoid them both for a while so no awkward situations arose before the best course of action presented itself to her.

Lakshmi knew this was a short-term solution and not necessarily easy. Jane and Steve would almost certainly be at a senior work colleague's birthday party at the end of the week, but at least that was going to be a huge event in a large London nightclub. She would just show her face, stay for an hour then leave; hopefully without bumping into either of them.

**********

When the night of the party came, Lakshmi wasn't looking forward to it at all. She told herself that even if she did meet Jane or Steve, all she had to do was to act naturally and pretend she knew nothing. Steve couldn't know for sure that she had recognised him as the man kissing Andrea and besides, he would hardly bring up his philandering in front of his wife. Nonetheless, she arrived at the venue anxious about the night ahead.

The huge nightclub was packed when Lakshmi walked in which slightly put her at her ease. She had decided to arrive later when the club was already full, find someone she knew - hopefully someone sitting at a table in a dark corner of the club - and sit with them until she could sneak away unnoticed. Seeing some of her team sitting in a small booth, she headed straight over and sat with her back to the room, hoping she could remain there discreetly until she left. Unfortunately, the plan quickly went awry.

"Come on Boss - get the drinks in!" It was Gary from Pacific Section. He was obviously a bit drunk and obnoxiously insistent. "Come on! You're nearest to the bar - get them in! Get them in! Get them in!"