Lakshmi's Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lakshmi sensed there was a 'but' coming.

"But I can feel an urge coming on. Knowing what you said to me before, it's as much as I can do not to fuck you right now. I don't know how long I've got - days, maybe a week - before I'm going to have to do something about it. Does your offer still hold?"

Lakshmi's heart was racing. "It does, but I can't do anything about it until Saturday when Bhavik goes to his parents' house. I'm busy tomorrow night. Can you hold on until Saturday afternoon?"

"Yes, but Jane will be in. It will need to be quick - no longer than a gym session. I'll tell her that's where I'm going. That way she'll not suspect anything."

"Okay. Book a room at the Ibis hotel in Greenwich and I'll meet you in the bar at 1pm." Not wishing to extend the conversation further, Lakshmi stood up and walked away, leaving her steaming coffee untouched.

**********

Lakshmi turned over and tried to go back to sleep when Bhavik's alarm went off at half past six on Saturday morning. She knew it would be another hour before he was ready to leave for Coventry and she would be required to kiss him goodbye. An extra forty-five minutes rest would be nice. But as she lay in the darkness she couldn't get the thought of Steve out of her mind. In only a few hours time he would be fucking her for the first time and she was already getting wet at the thought.

She wondered what it was that he had done to the prostitutes that had meant they wouldn't accept his bookings any more. These girls must have seen and done most things so whatever it was, it must have been quite extreme. She began to get cold feet, worried that she might last even less time than they did before telling him to stop. And what if he was angry at not having his urges sated and didn't stop when she asked, continuing to fuck her against her will? He had admitted himself he got out of control and dangerous. What if it all got completely out of hand?

Lakshmi tried to banish her negative thoughts and focus on her strengths. She had experienced and enjoyed most of the things he was likely to want to do so even if he was rougher than Bhavik and her other lovers had been, she was sure she could still cope. In fact, it was the roughness, the loss of control, and the danger that she craved the most. After his extreme warning, the biggest danger was that he wasn't as rough as she expected; that he wasn't rough enough.

As soon as Bhavik was out of the way Lakshmi would begin her preparations. After breakfast she would douche carefully and thoroughly, then go to the gym much earlier than usual to do a light toning session. After a shower she would go to the spa where she had booked to have her hair, nails and eyebrows done, as she did every Saturday. She had also booked a full-body wax as a special treat. Then she would come home, apply her make-up, dress in the revealing and very sexy sari she had chosen, and get in a taxi to the hotel. When he saw her dressed as a classy Indian slut he wouldn't be able to hold back his urges a moment longer, she told herself.

Lakshmi felt rather sorry for Bhavik as she kissed him goodbye. He could have had no idea that later that day his wife would be giving herself utterly to another man to be fucked and used in any way he chose. If he could even have begun to imagine the depraved acts she would submit herself to he would certainly have stayed to save her from her self-inflicted degradation. But he knew nothing and, as his car disappeared into the half-light, nothing separated Lakshmi from the pleasure and pain she was about to endure.

**********

The taxi was due to arrive at quarter past twelve and Lakshmi was almost ready. She had more than enough time to get to Greenwich but she didn't want to be late and besides, she might need a strong gin and tonic in the hotel bar before Steve took her to his room to be fucked.

She looked at herself in the full-length bedroom mirror to check her look before adding the finishing touches and she was pleased with what she saw. Her long, glossy, black hair framed her delicate facial features beautifully as it cascaded over her shoulders to the small of her back. She had applied plenty of foundation, giving her skin a smooth, flawless look, complementing her elegant, high cheekbones. More eye make-up than Lakshmi usually wore accentuated the shape and size of her large, dark, almond eyes and gave just the hint of the porn-star sluttiness she was aiming for. The final touches to her make-up were dark false eyelashes, a bindi, and deep crimson lipstick on her full, luscious lips.

Her sari was exquisite. Peach in colour, it was generously embellished with neat thread embroidery and beadwork with a sequin panel and flower designs on the pallu. The silk designer blouse exposed her toned midriff and the gentle curve of her hips, and padding added volume to her small bosom. Most importantly, the sari was modern and pre-stitched - easy to wear and even easier to remove.

Detail was essential, and Lakshmi had left nothing to chance. A fine, Indian gold necklace and earring set, Penhaligon's perfume and sexy Louboutin heels all added class and refinement. When she added some gold bangles and an ankle bracelet her outfit was complete. She couldn't remember looking this sexy since her wedding day all those years ago. Did she look too sexy, she asked herself? No: she was going to be a classy but shameless Indian slut and, for that, she looked perfect.

Her taxi arrived and she put on her overcoat. It slightly spoiled her look but the inclement March weather made it a necessity and besides, she would remove it before she met Steve in the hotel bar. Lakshmi locked the front door and stepped into the taxi. Now there was no going back.

**********

Lakshmi immediately regretted making the hotel bar their designated meeting place. Unused as she was to fucking behind Bhavik's back, she had been thinking practically when she had suggested it whereas she should have been thinking as a cheating wife would. Why did she choose a place so close to home where she or Steve might easily be recognised? To make matters worse, the bar was bright, open plan and virtually empty so, in her beautiful Indian attire, she stood out like a sore thumb to any guests passing through the lobby. She tried to be as discreet as she could, taking a seat in the corner of the room and facing away from the bar to avoid being recognised. This tactic hadn't worked at the party but she was due some luck.

The anxiety made her quickly finish her first gin and tonic and the barman brought her another. It was now just after one o'clock - Steve was late. Lakshmi had assumed that he would be there first, desperate to satisfy his urges, but as she quickly finished her second drink, there was still no sign of him.

Eventually a member of the lobby staff approached her, saying, "Your cousin just called down to Reception, Madam. He said to make your way to Room 212."

For a moment she thought the message must have been misdirected but then she understood. Steve was much more used to cheating and would have quickly identified the hazards of meeting in a place like this. He must have gone straight to the room and waited to be sure of her arrival before phoning Reception to direct her upstairs.

"Thank you," Lakshmi said and, picking up her bag and coat, she made her way to the lift.

The hotel was a typically soulless, functional, modern one and as she made her way along the corridor to Room 212, Lakshmi again berated herself for choosing it. Her recent fantasies about being dominated by Steve had all been set in gloomy, medieval dungeons or fire-lit period rooms. The Ibis in Greenwich, with its large windows and modern furnishings, couldn't have been further from those darkly romantic settings.

When she reached Room 212, the door was slightly ajar, propped open with a small waste paper basket to stop it closing automatically. Lakshmi made final readjustments to her outfit and knocked on the door.

"Come in." The voice was unmistakably Steve's. Picking up the bin as she pushed the door open, Lakshmi walked inside.

The thick, blackout curtains were drawn and as the door closed behind her, shutting out the light from the corridor, it took her eyes a moment to adjust to the gloom. A small chink of light escaped from the en-suite bathroom enabling her to make out the broad features of the entrance to the room. To her left was a closet and to her right the bathroom, but the main part of the bedroom was at the end of a short hallway, too dimly lit to make out in any detail. The incessant churning of the en-suite extractor fan throbbed in her ears as Lakshmi put down the bin and took three further steps into the room. Beyond, she could see almost nothing and she stopped, uncertain of where to put her feet.

Suddenly a standard lamp was switched on in the far corner of the room and in front of it, reclining in an armchair, was Steve; immaculately dressed in a dark grey suit, white shirt and navy blue tie. He had his legs crossed and he slowly moved his hands together as if in prayer, his chin resting on the tips of his fingers. He studied her carefully as she took in her surroundings but said nothing.

Lakshmi put down her bag and coat on the floor, all the time looking around the room at the bizarre array of fetish items and props Steve had carefully prepared in readiness for her arrival. At the end of the double bed was the desk which would once have been home to such day-to-day comforts as a kettle or notepad but was now laid out like a surgeon's trolley with a wand vibrator, a butt plug, a leather paddle, a ball gag and a blindfold. On the bed were a collection of ropes, already anchored to the corners of the bed frame and knotted in small nooses in preparation for their deployment around her wrists and ankles. The bed itself had been covered in thick, industrial plastic sheeting. It may not have been a medieval dungeon but it was intimidating nonetheless.

Steve stood up. He slowly and deliberately walked towards her, around the bed and in front of the collection of sex toys on the desk.

"Hmm... Little Miss Perfect doesn't know what to make of all this, does she?" he said, as if to himself, running his finger along the front of the toy-laden desk as he walked. "Her pretty little head can't possibly imagine what's going to happen to her in the next hour and a half. It's nice to see she's made an effort for me though - my beautiful little Indian slut." He stopped and looked her up and down. "Yes, very nice indeed! She has arrived a lady, but she'll leave a whore."

Steve slowly moved nearer Lakshmi until he was standing uncomfortably close, towering over her and forcing her back up against the wall. "Do you like it, Lakshmi? Do you like what you see?"

The menacing tone in his voice was both intimidating and condescending and Lakshmi didn't know how to react. Her head was telling her to fight back; to resist this arrogant, powerful man, but deeper instincts were driving her towards compliance, obedience and submission. The need for him to strip away her respect, her dignity and her feminine refinement, and for him to use her completely to satisfy his dirty needs became more urgent. Her zoic impulses prevailed and she slowly lifted her head and looked him directly in the eye.

"I love it," she softly whispered as she cupped his face in her hands.

Steve put his hand behind her head and forcefully pulled her face towards his, kissing Lakshmi firmly on the mouth. She felt his grip tighten around a clump of her hair as he then forcibly pulled her head back, thrusting his tongue deep between her lips. She gasped and, for a moment, brought her hands down to defend herself before relaxing, putting them around his waist and pulling him closer until his broad frame was pinning her firmly to the wall. A rock hard bulge in his trousers pressed on her abdomen and she knew he was already aroused. The thought that his cock would soon be forcing its way inside her was having a similarly stirring effect on Lakshmi and she felt her pussy tingle as she reached down and gripped his bottom, pulling his hips towards her.

"Fuck me, Steve. Fuck me however you want. Use my body in any way you please," she whispered as he pulled his face away from hers.

Without warning, Steve pushed Lakshmi's shoulders against the wall causing her whole body to jolt in response. He drew back his arm and delivered a firm smack across the right side of her face with the back of his hand. Instinctively, she recoiled and put her hands up to protect herself but he grabbed her by the wrists and pinned her to the wall again. She felt tears welling in her eyes as the pain and shock of his assault became sharper. Steve's face was now in hers; red, angry and smeared with her lipstick.

"Don't tell me what I can and can't do! I don't need your fucking permission!"

Lakshmi quickly realised that compliance of any sort was undermining Steve's need to be in control. If she was to avoid further injury she would need to do as he wished but not be seen to enjoy or give consent to it.

Steve let go his grip on Lakshmi's wrist and again grabbed her by the hair. Pushing her head down with his hand he forced her roughly and painfully to her knees, clearly enjoying her discomfort as she tried to do his bidding quickly to ameliorate the pain. When Lakshmi was where he wanted her, he quickly unfastened his trousers and pulled them and his boxer shorts to the floor before taking his cock in his hand and repeatedly slapping her face with his length as he maintained his firm grip on her hair.

Eventually Steve released her with a push and stood in front of her, waving his cock in her face. Lakshmi was relieved to see his cock wasn't too thick; if he was going to force it inside her bumhole she might not have been able to cope with the girth of a monster cock. But it was every bit as long as her observations at the gym had indicated it would be. Pre-cum was already oozing from the tip and his balls looked tight and full of his nugatory seed.

"Touch my cock," Steve demanded. "Take it in your hand and wank it."

Lakshmi took the long, uncircumcised cock in her hand and, with a deliberately hesitant look to Steve, started slowly wanking it, pulling back the foreskin to reveal its purple, bulbous head. Veins stood out angrily along its length and the tip oozed pre-cum onto her fingers with each forward stroke. She imagined it throbbing and pulsing in her holes as he unloaded inside her and she again resolved that whatever Steve put her through, she would make sure he left with his urges satisfied. Only then would her own need to serve and submit to him be fully met.

"Now suck it, whore! Suck my cock and balls!" Steve demanded. Lakshmi was happy to obey but again, she feigned reluctance and displeasure. Steve gripped her hair but more gently than before so that, as she relented and took his cock in her mouth, she could easily move her head up and down his shaft, enjoying the taste of soap and pre-cum as she cupped, squeezed and gently scratched his heavy, shaven balls with her fingers. Steve took off his suit jacket and threw it onto the bed, lifting the front of his shirt slightly so he could see Lakshmi's dark head taking his cock ever deeper into her mouth.

After a few moments of pleasurable moaning, Steve took hold of the base of his cock and pulled it out of Lakshmi's mouth. She could see red lipstick rings all along its length and it made her feel slutty and wanton. He pushed his cock flat against his stomach, presenting his balls to her eager mouth. Lakshmi put the palm of her hand behind them and gently pulled them forward. After a few tentative licks she started sucking on his scrotum as she massaged the root of his cock with her thumb and fingers. Steve put his head back and sighed heavily.

"Oh, fuck yes! Oh, that feels so fucking good. Only a real fucking whore can do it that well," he said, as she began sucking each ball into her mouth in turn, licking them softly then continuing to suck as she moved her head back and released them with a small 'pop'. She moved a finger between his legs and gently scratched his anus with her fingernail, eliciting further moans of grudging approval from Steve.

"Yes, touch my arsehole as I fuck your dirty mouth," he ordered. Lakshmi took his cock in her mouth again, moving her hands around to his firm bum-cheeks, prising them apart with both hands. Using one finger she pressed on his opening, wriggling her finger as if she was going to force her way inside but stopping short of penetration.

This had the effect of driving Steve wild with pent-up lust. For a while he just enjoyed her anal touches as her mouth greedily licked and sucked his cock but then, returning his hands to Lakshmi's head, he gripped her temples tightly and began thrusting his cock deep into her throat. She panicked as she felt her gag reflex engage and her stomach heaved involuntarily as he pushed himself deep inside her four or five times. Her eyes started to water and bile collected in her throat as she drew back, her hands now pushing at his hips to temper his thrusts. She thought she was about to vomit but Steve, clearly not wanting his suit trousers soiled, pulled out just in time, leaving Lakshmi on all fours at his feet, gasping for air.

Lakshmi's time with Steve had only just begun but already her face was smarting from his slap, her scalp was aching from her hair being pulled, and her stomach was churning from taking him so deep in her throat. She so wanted to be his whore but she began to worry that she might not be able to take much more, and worse - no safe-word had been agreed so she had no way of stopping him if he became even rougher. But rather than correcting this omission, as the pain subsided Lakshmi found herself getting more and more turned on. The thought that he wasn't holding back was getting her wetter than ever and she longed for the long, hard fucking she knew would follow.

Steve stood over her removing his shirt and tie as he kicked away his shoes and trousers. He didn't tell Lakshmi to undress - he was clearly enjoying having an Indian slut serving his demands and was obviously turned on by her Asian attire. Steve threw his discarded clothing onto the bed and, after removing his socks, he picked up his trousers and began removing his belt.

Having recovered from her throat fucking, Lakshmi looked up, admiring Steve's firm abdominal and pectoral muscles as he stood completely naked in front of her. He folded his belt in two and slapped his hand with it.

"You know what I'd like to do with this belt, don't you? That's right! I'd like to thrash your arse with it until it bleeds. Would you like that?"

"No," Lakshmi pleaded. "Please, no..." In fact, nothing would have pleased her more.

"Well, it's your lucky day! I'm not going to use this because your fucking cuckold husband will see the weals, so instead I'm going to use this..." Steve went to the desk and retrieved the leather paddle. Much wider than the belt, Lakshmi knew it wouldn't leave as significant marks but if Steve chose to smack her hard it was still likely to cause her a great deal of pain.

Steve grabbed Lakshmi's hair again and started dragging her to her feet. She yelped in pain as her scalp burned once more.

"Fucking get up, whore!" he growled as she struggled to get her balance. When Lakshmi was upright, he pushed her head down and marched her to the bed, throwing her face-down onto the plastic sheet. She felt her skirt and pallu fly up to her waist as she clutched her aching head, trying desperately to ease the pain. Lakshmi was beginning to understand why the prostitutes had refused Steve's bookings.

Steve threw the paddle onto the bed and strode purposefully towards the headboard. He took one of the ropes, slipping it around Lakshmi's wrist and sliding the coiled hangman's knot tightly into place below her bangles. Having secured one wrist, he then walked around the bed and did the same to the other while Lakshmi lay prone and helpless on the plastic sheet, her head still aching and burning but now without her own gentle touch to ease the pain. But her face was buried in his discarded shirt and the smell of his aftershave and sweat reminded her of her servile status and her need to obey and satisfy Steve's violent urges. As she felt him tether her ankles to the bed and the ropes tighten, forcing her legs apart almost as wide as they would go, her need to be used only seemed to grow stronger and she pushed her pain and fear further aside.