Lakshmi's Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve stood back to admire his handiwork. Lakshmi - still fully dressed - was splayed out face down on the bed below him. Her sari was completely disarranged and her long, dark hair was scattered haphazardly across the plastic sheeting which made her look even sluttier. For the first time her slim, shapely legs could be seen below the ebbing folds of her skirt but Steve appeared to be more intrigued by what was still to be revealed under her dress. Picking up the paddle again, he stood at the side of the bed, exuding power and self-confidence as, for the first time, he made his intentions clear.

"You are a pretty thing, aren't you?" Steve ran the paddle over Lakshmi's body from her neck down to her lower back. He seemed to like that she winced in anticipation of a smack as he traced the cleft of her bum but he continued gently downwards, using only the tip of the paddle to stimulate her inner thigh.

"I must say, I'm very pleased with what I've seen so far. One of my whores didn't even get this far. It seems you do like it rough after all," he said mockingly.

Lakshmi, whose head had been facing the other way, now turned to look at him.

"But now I'm afraid we've reached a more difficult moment. I'm going to give you thirty strokes, but if you cry out loudly enough to be heard in the next room, I'm afraid you'll need to be gagged. Is that clear?"

Lakshmi nodded her agreement.

"When I'm finished and your arse is nice and pink, I'm going to come down between your open legs and fuck your arsehole from behind. I'm not going to pull out - I'm going to keep going until I fill your arse with my cum. I've never cum inside an Indian whore's arsehole before so I'm looking forward to it. Are you looking forward to being filled with a white man's seed?"

Ordinarily, Lakshmi would have been appalled by Steve's foul misogyny and racism but now she was hooked. Knowing what was coming, rough and painful as it would undoubtedly be, made it easier for her to enjoy her submission. It was the unknown that had given her the greatest anxiety but being forewarned about what Steve intended to do with her had the opposite effect to the intimidation he had intended. She longed for the paddle and relished the thought of him pumping her arsehole full of cum.

"No, don't fuck me," she said meekly. "My husband..." Her voice trailed away in fake despair.

"Oh, don't worry about him," Steve said. "He need never know his slut-wife has had another man dump his cum inside her. I'm sure it will have dripped out long before you let him near you again."

Pangs of guilt suddenly hit Lakshmi. Bhavik would now be in Coventry working on the extension, completely unaware that his wife was enjoying a rough fucking from another man. How would he feel if he saw her now - submitting herself to Steve and willing him to cum inside her most private place while pretending to be a reluctant, dutiful, and faithful wife? She put the feelings aside and told herself that if Bhavik had done to her what Steve was doing now, the situation would never have arisen.

Steve put the paddle between Lakshmi's open legs and drew it upwards, pulling the last remaining inches of her skirt over her firm, taut bottom. Her skirt and pallu were now completely gathered over her waist and lower back and her expensive black Pleasurements panties were all that preserved the last fragments of her dignity. He gently ran his fingers over her two silky mounds before moving his hand between her legs to her pussy.

"Mmm... someone's very wet," Steve said appreciatively, as he moved the soaking gusset of her panties to one side and slipped his fingers under the damp fabric.

Lakshmi took a sharp intake of breath as Steve's fingers began probing the outer folds of her dark, swollen labia. It was true - her pussy was wet, engorged and aching to be fucked. Any pain would be worth the ultimate pleasure of being filled with Steve's long, hard cock and being fucked in the way she had wanted to be for so long.

Steve put his fingers under the waistband of her panties and pulled them down as far as her wide-open legs would allow then, with all his strength, he ripped them apart until only one leg-hole remained intact. He pulled the ruined garment down over her leg, leaving it hanging from the rope that restrained her right foot.

Moving back to her exposed bottom and pussy, Steve started exploring further. He ran his fingers gently down the cleft of Lakshmi's bum, enjoying feeling her muscles tense in a last act of faux defiance as his fingers reached her anus. As she relaxed, he pulled aside her cheeks to inspect her dark, waxed opening. Moving closer, Steve spat on her hole before rubbing his finger over her gently, waiting for her tight bud to open. Eventually, Lakshmi relaxed enough for Steve to push one finger inside. As her hole began to loosen further, he began finger-fucking her, inserting a second finger inside her pussy as Lakshmi bucked and writhed on the bed as much as her restraints would allow and called for him to stop. But Steve didn't seem inclined to desist just yet.

After a few moments of rough finger-fucking, Steve withdrew his fingers and forced them inside Lakshmi's mouth, telling her to lick all her dirty juices off his fingers. After a short, token protest she took each finger in turn, licking them thoroughly until they were clean. Her pussy tasted sweet in comparison with the bitterness of her arse-juices but both her holes tasted equally intoxicating and she loved how slutty Steve was making her feel.

Steve reached again for the paddle. Standing over her he told her her beating was about to commence. "One whore didn't make it this far, the other quit half-way through this. Let's see what my Indian bitch is made of. Count each stroke." With that, he brought the first blow crashing down onto her exposed bum cheeks.

"One," Lakshmi counted through gritted teeth.

Although the blow was delivered with full force and stung a great deal, Lakshmi was surprised that it hurt less than she had imagined but, by the time the seventh blow landed, all her earlier optimism had gone. Her bottom was red and aching, and just the anticipation of the next stroke made her wince. Steve seemed unconcerned that every successive blow made Lakshmi's body jackknife more and more and he could undoubtedly tell that it was only the threat of being gagged that was stopping her from crying out in pain. Lakshmi was puffing heavily through her cheeks between strokes and she wondered how much more she could take.

Fortunately, after Lakshmi counted ten Steve changed his point of attack. Instead of the next stroke landing on her bottom, she instead felt a sharp, burning pain on the back of her left thigh.

"Eleven," she hissed, as the pain began to recede.

Her right thigh was the next to receive a blow. Again, it was delivered with full force and both thighs were already turning an angry shade of red. Steve alternated his strokes between her two legs until he heard Lakshmi count twenty. The pain was almost unbearable but she knew she only had to endure ten more strokes before she got his cock inside her. Besides, the shock and pain of the initial strokes had died away sufficiently that she found her discomfort being replaced with an even keener feeling: the need to give her body up completely to Steve.

"Good girl," he said. "Only ten more to take. I think it's time for something a bit different now." Steve moved to the desk. Tied down on the bed, Lakshmi couldn't see what Steve had picked up but the click of a tube of lubricant being opened was unmistakable.

"I think it's time we got your little bumhole ready," he eventually said. "In a minute it's going to get fucked so I think we need to stretch it out, don't you?

Lakshmi felt a cold, wet finger on her anus as Steve applied some lube to her hole. After preparing her opening he pushed his finger deeper inside her, making her wince as she tried to relax her sphincter for what was about to come.

"I bet you've never taken a butt plug before, have you?" Steve reached around to show her the large, steel butt plug he had picked up from the desk. He didn't seem to be interested in her response. "I'm going to shove it up your arse then spank you with the paddle. I've been looking forward to this bit."

"No, Steve. No..." Lakshmi's half-hearted protest was ignored.

She heard Steve squirt some lube on the butt plug and felt more wet sensations on her anus as he prepared to insert the toy, placing its point firmly against her opening. As he began to slowly push it inside her, his hands felt warm and soothing on her still-smarting bum-cheeks in contrast with the cold, steel plug which was inching its way deeper inside her, stretching her further with every twist and push.

"Oh God!" Lakshmi gasped as the thick, metal bulb became uncomfortable and she felt her hole tighten to fend off the unnatural intrusion. Steve carried on regardless. He seemed to enjoy her whimpers and discomfort and had no intention of making it easy for her. As the thickest part of the plug began to disappear inside her, he let out a satisfied purr of approval as Lakshmi moaned in a mix of pleasure and pain. Eventually, she felt the discomfort and stretch subside as her bum-hole swallowed the remainder of the plug.

"You're my jewel of India," Steve said, satisfied that the only visible part of the butt plug was the fake purple jewel on its base. "How does it feel, Lakshmi? Does it feel good to have your arse full?"

"It's sore," Lakshmi said, knowing her supposed pain would turn him on. In fact, it felt amazing; it had been years since she had taken anything this big and fat in her bumhole and the stretch was making her wetter than ever.

"Well, I'm afraid it's about to get even more painful," Steve said, with mock concern. Resuming his position standing at the side of the bed, he picked up the paddle again.

'Crack!'

The next blow was delivered directly on top of the butt plug. Any pain Lakshmi had experienced before was as nothing compared to the numb ache that seemed to fill her stomach as the plug was forcibly thrust against the inside of her rectum. Again, she felt her stomach heave as she squirmed in a vain attempt to shield her exposed anus from further punishment.

Steve gave her a short moment to recover. "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you counting," he said, taking the tone of an irritable school teacher.

"Twenty-one." Lakshmi strained to say the words.

'Crack!'

"Uuuurgh!" Lakshmi was now finding it very difficult not to cry out. However difficult it was to take the pain, she knew it would be much worse with the ball-gag in her mouth and she fought to stay quiet and see out the last few strokes.

"Twenty-two."

As she endured the final eight strokes, Lakshmi had to draw on all her reserves of strength and courage. She thought of the time she had completed a marathon and how the pain of the last few miles had been worth it once she reached the finish line. If she could overcome that, she could certainly do this, she reasoned.

"Thirty," Lakshmi eventually said, relieved that her ordeal was finally at an end.

Any observer would have been shocked had they seen Lakshmi in that moment. Her legs and bottom were already bruising in places and as she lay still, tied and panting heavily on the plastic sheet, she looked like the victim of a particularly violent assault. But Lakshmi was loving it. The abuse, the pain, and the degradation all made her feel slutty and alive, and she was proud that she had been able to take more than even Steve's whores had managed.

Steve knelt down next to her face. His cock was rock hard and throbbing and it looked like he was about to cum in her face.

"God, that was good! Did you enjoy that, Lakshmi? I think you've earned this big cock, don't you?" Steve stroked his cock slowly, forcing more pre-cum to drip onto the plastic sheet. "Would you like me to fuck your arse with it now?"

"No... Not my arse," Lakshmi whispered, still recovering from her thrashing. She knew her protests would be like a red rag to a bull and would serve no other purpose than to make him fuck her harder than he otherwise would.

Steve moved behind Lakshmi and knelt between her legs. Rather than pulling out the butt plug and taking her immediately, he seemed to want the anticipation of his conquest to continue a few moments longer. He crawled forward and knelt astride her, resting his bottom on hers. He moved Lakshmi's pallu over her head then started unfastening the buttons on the back of her blouse, seeming to enjoy the sight of more and more of her smooth brown skin being revealed as his fingers moved further and further down her back. Once Lakshmi's blouse was completely unfastened, Steve pulled the fabric apart and unhooked her bra strap. With Lakshmi tied to the bed he couldn't remove either garment, but he could still put his hands inside the cups of her bra and squeeze her tiny breasts in his hands.

"Mmm... nice little tits," he whispered as he mauled her breasts. "I'm looking forward to sucking them later. But first I'm going to fuck your arse. Are you ready for my cock now?" He hissed the words directly in her ear.

Not waiting for her response, Steve moved back and knelt between her wide-open legs. He took a firm grip of the butt plug and slowly twisted it as he began to pull it out of her anus. Lakshmi heard him utter a contented moan as her bottom stretched to give up its contents. He paused momentarily as the widest part of the plug began to emerge, seeming to enjoy the sight of Lakshmi's hole stretched to its limits, but his need was too great and he continued pulling the plug out slowly, leaving Lakshmi's anus gaping and ready for his cock.

Steve pulled her cheeks apart as he inspected her wide-open hole. Lakshmi felt a drop of spit land in her cleft and drip downwards into her open bumhole, much to Steve's evident satisfaction. Again, she heard the click of the tube of lube and moments later felt the slimy warmth of Steve's lubricated tip on her opening. Moving to a plank position over her prone body, he eased his cock inside her open bumhole.

Lakshmi gasped as his cock probed deeper and deeper inside her. Although it entered easily at first, Steve quickly seemed dissatisfied with how much of his nine inches she had taken and kept pushing harder, keen to get balls-deep inside her before starting to thrust. Lakshmi let out a yelp of pain and Steve realised he wasn't going to get deeper through force alone. He adjusted his position slightly and tried again, slowly nudging his way deeper into Lakshmi's arsehole. Eventually she felt herself relax and Steve, with a growl of satisfaction, pushed himself inside to the root.

Lakshmi could hear Steve breathing heavily above her head as he began thrusting in and out of her arsehole. She could sense the desperation he must have been trying to suppress dissipate as he urgently fucked her hole, his compulsion for control at last being sated. She was now nothing but his fuck-toy; her only purpose to be used for Steve's release and any guilt she felt at her infidelity was long forgotten. Securely tied to the bed she had no control and, even if she had wanted to, she couldn't have stopped Steve's incessant pounding. Being tied down and arse-fucked became absurdly liberating for Lakshmi.

After a few last punctuated thrusts, Steve roughly pulled his cock out of Lakshmi's arsehole and got to his feet. She felt the knots around her ankles loosen as Steve pulled the looped ropes over her feet.

"On your knees," he commanded, and Lakshmi obeyed; the change of position coming as something of a welcome break. Steve moved around the bed and knelt next to Lakshmi's head. "Now suck it. Lick all your arse juices off my cock."

Remembering her need to appear reluctant, Lakshmi shook her head. "No, no, no..." she whimpered again, but Steve was aggressively pointing his shiny, wet cock at her mouth, expecting his needs to be met.

"Fucking suck it!" Steve was getting angry and Lakshmi didn't want to get hit again. The ropes still tied around her wrists gave her enough slack that she could get onto her hands and knees and once her face was level with his throbbing red tip, Lakshmi moved her mouth towards it hesitantly.

"That's it - lick all your dirty fucking arse juice off my cock, you fucking whore," Steve commanded as he pulled back his foreskin to let Lakshmi take his tip in her mouth once more. "I want it totally clean before I fuck you again."

As before, Lakshmi enjoyed the bitter taste of her own bumhole as she tentatively licked her juices off Steve's cock before taking it in her mouth and sucking him off again. Steve watched her intently, clearly enjoying the sight of his beautiful adversary succumbing to even his most degrading whims and, the edge now off his desperate urges, he even commended her for her skills.

"Yes, that's it. Good girl! Suck all that shit off my cock. God, that feels good!"

Satisfied that his cock was clean, Steve moved back behind Lakshmi. Taking her firmly by the hips, he dragged her down the bed, causing the ropes around Lakshmi's wrists to tighten, forcing her onto her elbows. Lakshmi was now exactly where Steve wanted her; her head on the bed and her bum in the air.

Lakshmi heard the plastic sheeting on the bed crinkle as Steve got to his feet, stood above her and prepared to enter her again. She hoped that having licked the residual lube from his cock, her arsehole would still be sufficiently wet to facilitate his entry. Crouching above her, he took his cock in his hand and drove it inside her again.

Lakshmi's fears were confirmed. Despite now being stretched, Steve's cock felt much less comfortable without the generous lubrication it had previously had. She knew it would take a while before her bumhole responded with its own natural lubricant and, as Steve pulled on her hair and fucked her as hard as he could, she feared her hole might receive some serious damage. But it seemed that to Steve, the sight of blood on his length as he roughly cleaved her only made him redouble his efforts and he moved one foot on top of Lakshmi's head, pressing it to the plastic sheeting as he continued to pummel her from a new angle while enjoying Lakshmi's increasingly desperate moans.

Lakshmi didn't know how much more she could take. With her legs now unbound she could roll over at any point and put an end to the pain, but she desperately wanted to feel a cock spurt in her bum again and urged herself to ignore the discomfort. It was obvious that Steve was close to his orgasm and, as his moaning became louder, she knew his release was imminent. Another moment and the pain would be over.

"I'm going to cum in your fucking arsehole," Steve announced between grunts. "Get ready for my fucking seed."

This was the moment Lakshmi had been waiting for. As she felt Steve slow down his rhythm she prepared to enjoy the feeling of hot, fresh sperm being pumped into her bumhole for the first time in years. He let go of her head and pulled apart her bum cheeks to give him maximum depth when his cum eventually started to flow. Lakshmi wished she could reach between her legs and squeeze every drop from his balls but, with her hands still tethered, she knew Steve would have to fill her up by himself.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" Steve howled as he pushed himself balls-deep inside Lakshmi's arsehole and with a few short thrusts, slowly began emptying himself into her.

Lakshmi felt his warmth shoot deep inside her as, with more grunts and curses, he unloaded more and more thick cum into her bumhole. Steve's whole shaft was twitching violently as he continued his short, urgent thrusts. His cock moved much more easily now, his cum acting as a lubricant as the final drops of his impotent seed dripped from his tip.