LAN Party (complete)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shh!" Pari pulled away long enough to say. "Whisper for the love of g-. . ."

Now, Odette's right mound was the interrupting force. She wanted to keep her sizes even, afterall. With a hand at the nape of Pari's bushy, chestnut hair, the blond nymph encouraged even more intimate, involved sucking.

"Why aren't you latching? It would make things go even faster. . ." from above, Odette's need beamed as obvious as sunlight. She started moving Pari's head around and adjusting her own boob in hopes of finding a grazing pass of Pari's teeth. That would scratch the itch that had been nagging her.

"Another round, please! There's two greaters now!" Theo was too nice a boy to sound annoyed, exactly, but he didn't seem pleased by the spotty service.

Pari tried to pull away. Odette moved to block her.

She was merely an H cup, but Pari was in motorboat range so very little effort needed to be made to block the view of the monitor.

Another escape attempt went fruitless. Odette's full upper weight was shackling Pari to the chair. Not only was she suffocating in tit flesh - not an unwelcome experience by any means - but her stomach was being stuffed with lobs of viscous, creamy production.

In her ear, Theo buzzed once more. He had to waste yet another potion. He was on his final stack of them - whatever that meant. It didn't sound good, though. Whether they would be able to fight the final boss was now in question.

"Odette!" Pari tried shouting, but it manifested in cheek-stuffed vibrations instead.

Fingers latched onto the back of the chair like locks, Odette shook her head. "Nuh-uh! Latch or you don't get to go free."

So there were ultimatums now?

The power went to Odette's head a bit. She liked being in control every so often, especially when she had the mental faculty to take advantage of it. So often, she was in near-orgasmic throes while being milked. Those moments had their place - they actually had many places - but coasting with this vibe of dominance felt right.

In fact, when it came to reading vibes, Odette had almost superhuman qualities. Overlooking the obvious blindspot of romance, she could nearly tell how anyone was feeling with a few cursory glances. From a young age she regarded this ability as insignificant - "So?" or "It's nothing really," she might say when asked to explain how she picked up on a person's worry about a sick mother. She'd guessed that a guy was going to propose to his girlfriend soon, not because she understood romance, but because he had a 'glow' about him after buying the engagement ring. Odette just knew.

The stretching moments of lactating and milking were like games to this quirk of hers. Instinctively, she empathized with Pari's desires. She knew when to fall back, spread eagle, and present herself a squishy canvas for Pari to express herself on. When the moment called for something cute to say, her lips and tongue just did it for her without much conscious effort. If asked why she was force feeding Pari, how she could intuit Pari's knotting heat called 'sexual frustration', and how she could forecast a will that was caving in to her desire, Odette would say, "I don't know. It's nothing really."

Funny, because to those who came in contact with her, Odette's Holmesian empathy was as close to magic as magic came.

After slithering around a bit and finding no opening, Pari acted along with Odette's subconscious knowledge. Teeth - glorious teeth - brought pinching pressure to Odette's sensitive fronts. Milk from every duct around her areola felt tight enough to pop like cherries. Her bottom lip gained five pounds and dropped wide open. Flowing out was a moan, high pitched like a sustained violin's highest string.

"Holy - what is that?! Are you guys okay? Do we need to run?" Theo yowled even though the noise was on the other end of the headset.

Pari's lips popped unintentionally as she pulled away from Odette's flesh. "Fine! We're doing great. Keep going," she angled the microphone awkwardly since most of her face was smothered in frothy, firm chest meat. "At least we can finish this room, right?"

"Are you sure?" he replied, insecure. "If you guys are busy tonight, we could just push things back. We can just grind a little at the LAN party before everyone else gets there." Theo's nervous energy shifted. His voice was emotive when he said, "Yea! I-I'll just come over early and we can run it together i-in person. The three of us? A-alone together?"

The kid was cute, as was his sentiment. But it was hard not to be possessive when Pari was at Odette's cruxes, nursing from her essence. H cups were already nearing G cups from all the milk Pari had willingly slurped down. "No, Theo," Pari said, a sprinkle of annoyance, barely masked, came out. "We'll do it tonight."

"Oh. . .O-okay," his voice did the bodily equivalent of curling away. "Well, when you're ready, I need your spell rotation again."

"On it."

The fun had been had. Odette got to be dominant. She experienced throwing her weight around, wielding the power of irresistible lust and mass. Her big booby fantasy was fulfilled.

As well as Pari could fathom, it was time to get serious about ForeverAge2. She thought quickly, devised a plan, and executed. Right hand unplugged the headset, left hand supported Odette's lower back, and lips descended like a dive bombing bird of prey. Her tongue was washed in a deluge of cream as a pliable, yielding orb occupied her jaw and teeth. She felt Odette's body in her hands - her tiny, squeezable body. It balked at so much pleasure being ripped from it so quickly, scattering from her red nipples like spiderweb cracks in a sheet of ice.

"I'm awake," Pari informed her precious girl, returning to the point of the late night milking. "So let me play now, would you?"

"Pari. . ." Odette's heady tone would shake a celibate saint's resolve. "You want to slow down after you leave bite marks on me?"

"There's no marks," Pari made sure of that. "It was just enough to get your attention. Now let me play."

Able to detect her commanding aura, Odette obeyed. Her overtness diminished. Still, after such a nice chomp and the seconds of greedy streaming of her milk, her bubbling sensuality wouldn't allow her to let the idea of a thorough milking go. "Yes ma'am. You play that game."

"Just because Theo can't hear us anymore doesn't mean you have to act like that."

"Act like what? Whose acting?"

Odette did a quarter turn and occupied the spot on Pari's shoulder. Angel or devil was anyone's guess, but her finger pads were libidinous on Pari's body and her milky gourds were heavy on Pari's left arm. Thick globs of milk dangled at her buzzing nipples till they were heavy enough to slip down her gratuitous bends, landing on Pari's exposed skin, lava hot.

"Vigilance, Silver Eyes, Arcana Arrow, Arcana Arrow, Persistence, Blight, Chain Caller, Arrow Rain," Pari rattled off a list of abilities as lights flashed across her screen. Her mighty archer danced at her finger's commands, butt-hugging suit the center of the focus from the camera angle. Shots pierced and gouged the enemies. Those spared the initial damage of Arcana Arrows were blinded with Blight and ensnared by Chain Caller. "Yes!" Pari cheers. "I got the timing right that time too." An indicator next to her skill bar showed that her abilities had been boosted in power. A cheery little number showed a chain of seven.

"It was great! You just forgot Persistence, so your mana isn't as efficient as it could have been," Odette smiled, pointing at the screen. "It isn't all that important, though."

"You're. . ." On second look, her skill bar had one ability off cooldown - Persistence. "Right. Man! I know I pushed the button."

"Maybe you aren't really awake yet."

Then, a set of milk-laden pillows mimicked a head shaking as Odette slid them slow and weighty over Pari's bronze skin.

"I'm tired, Odette. Tired but awake. It's fine, I didn't get the timing right at all before so at least I'm awake enough to get lucky."

"Oh! You're lucky tonight, huh? I wonder what your good luck charms were?"

Odette mopped Pari's arm with her chest. She'd started slow, but had accelerated to a full, unabashed sweep. The fine hair on her arm was slicked in milk and Odette's orbs glowed as they slicked themselves to match. Dollop after dollop came flowing from Odette's nipples. More vigorous the faster she whipped her flesh back and forth. Each drop of sweet brew was a reminder of how glutted Odette's chest still was. In fact, the remaining milk brought a jiggly playfulness to Odette's taut skin. Pari shivered each time she glanced at her left arm, too conscious of how easy it would be to pop one of the blonde's stuffed treats between her lips.

"Sweety. Enough," Pari said.

But Odette never stopped. She stirred herself in mesmerizing circles, instigating annoyance and a fiery lust in Pari.

"Your skills are up," Odette had to remind her raid partner.

"Oh? Yes, yes they are," Pari said. Her eyes rose from the cleavage she had let them rest on and she went through the same cycle of spells. When she got to it, she grunted 'Persistence' with extra 'umph' just to be sure she struck the key with enough force.

This time, her combo dropped and all the special effects from her abilities weren't as pretty. It felt like less of a pay off. Last time, the lights had dazzled and distracted her. Now, all Pari had were a few dull shimmers and the echoing idea of 'persistence' in her head. Meeting Odette's eyes, she couldn't help but see 'persistence' played out again and again.

"When are you going to go nuke them down? You're the burst mage."

Odette feigned confusion. Maybe it wasn't a mask, though, because Odette's mischievous face and her complete innocence shined similarly in her amber eyes. "I was being your good luck charm. And coaching you on spell rotations in person is kinda fun. . ."

"How long, Odette?" Pari said.

"Hmm," the blonde regarded the screen. Her wobbling orbs depressed and spread till Pari's forearm sank between them. "Really, it would only be one more rotation for you. I think my character has been channelling her spell for long enough."

Inwardly, Pari sighed. Thankfully, the sigh remained in her mind because any outward sigh would betray her paper-thin facade. Odette just felt too good against her. Her nubile skin was yielding as her ornaments rolled about. They seemed everywhere - their warmth certainly was! There wasn't much of a spot on her arm, minus the underside, where Odette's stunning pair of perky breasts hadn't massaged.

"Fine, j-just the one more. . ." Pari gasped.

"You alright?" Odette's eyebrows slanted with concern. So her mischievousness before had actually been innocence.

Pari cursed herself for suspecting otherwise. "Am I alright? I'm fine. Are you okay?"

"Well, yea. I'm used to staying up this late," Odette said. When she saw Pari's eyebrows furrow she added, "Doing work! For, uh, for the college. And for power levelling you, silly."

"So you haven't noticed what you're doing?"

"What? What did I do. I was just watching you."

The two did watch each other, then. They watched and indulged themselves on their mutual attraction till it overflowed within them.

Overflow was an apt description, as Odette's chest blew hot streaks of milk across the room. The two monitored the culprits with a type of shock. Their shared attraction had made Odette's tits react. Worse, it seemed the pent up lust in Pari had been absorbed by the blond's tiny frame and migrated to her chest. Such lust was inspirational, and her G cup titties, having just been milked down a cup size, took the cue to reverse the shrinkage and grow.

"Shit. . ." Pari remarked.

She'd been careless. Taking a mouthful of Odette's malleable meat just to 'get her attention' was overboard. The act had sparked something in her; the very growth she'd tried to avoid. There was no telling how severe the effects would be tonight or for weeks to come.

When Pari retreated from her calculating just how much damage she'd caused by arousing her client, friend, and ForeverAge2 coach she realized she was plainly, burningly staring at Odette's tits.

They bulged and wobbled. The itching pleasure they delivered to their owner by the truckload caused her to shimmy and wiggle. From her knees to her hips, up her flat tummy and bulging, perfect chest forms, the bliss-induced vibration caused her flesh to bounce and surge. Eyes trained to detect change at such a micro scale, Pari beheld the milk production push Odette's jugs back to their previous H cup form.

In under a minute.

How the hell was she going to focus on getting the spell rotation right when Odette's pleasure spheres were blimping against her arm? Milk spewed from the right nipple, a twisty chord of three white ribbons. The left was less explosive, but a rainbow of milk gained in strength and reach before petering out once more.

Odette was horny. Yet she'd managed to get riled up while simultaneously being the golden hearted, innocent girl Pari adored. The juxtaposing of childish innocence and a wickedly sinful body growing more tempting by the second was all types of unfair - every make and model of impossible; scripted by the gods to tear Pari's soul asunder.

H gained a pair as Odette's globes found another inch; double H - I cup breasts. It hadn't even been thirty seconds.

"Odette," Pari thought on her feet. "Leave. Now. Get to your computer."

"Hmm?" Odette's naivety shouldn't have been so credible. Her rack was wreathing over and around Pari's arm with each passing moment. The contrast of their skin tones was artful, porcelain bowling over wintery spices. "But what about. . ."

"I will handle it. My spells are off cooldown. I am going to do my rotation. Be ready," choppy sentences were all the bushy haired woman could muster.

"Alright! Let's get these guys!"

Any attempt to ignore the blond's adjusting to her new swinging ballasts was futile. Her cute little legs tumbled this way and that, trying to locate a center of balance that had shifted three inches bow-side. At last, she found it. Only then could the adorable dance be supplanted by the sashay of her hips in the panties that hugged her a little too tightly.

She was lust drunk and didn't even realize it. A blot in her consciousness had to have been right where her sense of how attractive she was should have been. It awakened a primal urge in Pari when she saw it so raw and unfiltered. A lioness in her sought to run down this vulnerable prey.

As eyes burned a hole in her cotton undergarments, Odette postured against the threshold of the door one last time. "Persistence. Don't forget persistence-"

"Go!" Pari harrumphed.

A wall between her and the curves of her dreams was comforting. The blond disappeared into the home, existing only as the thumps of bare feet on wood floors and a persistent image in Pari's mind. Persisting. "Persistence".

Giggling, Odette burst into her bedroom door. Pari's face had been priceless.

She nestled right into her gaming chair and found things precisely where she'd left them. Her second monitor was set to a playlist with covers and arrangements of games from her childhood, a number of open chat logs, and the ForeverAge2 main forum. The left monitor housed the game itself.

The only varied aspect of gaming had been her.

All at once, she realized her tits were even bigger than she'd imagined! The warmth inside when she left Pari all razzed had felt so good that she didn't identify it as milk-production warmth. And her lack of balance before was par for the course for her, as she had a cumsy streak ever since puberty when she went from A to D cups overnight.

But when she leaned to the left to grab her headset from its desk hook, her naked flesh molded itself over her keyboard. Plastic texture like a dozen knuckles sank under the weight of her bosom and the distinct click of mechanical switches added oratory texture to her remarkable size.

"Oh! Where did-. . . this big?" said Odette. "But I'm not even. . ."

She didn't have the vocabulary for it. She'd just been playing with Pari, having fun, joking around, and thrusting her chest into whatever it felt the need to be against. Now, she wanted it more and deeper, but it wasn't a submerging type of craving as it always had been.

In a way, this surprising amount of control excited her. On the other hand, having her chest ballooning so rapidly without her knowledge was problematic.

To protect her expensive electronics from a milky disaster - because in a fight between thousands of dollars in techy treasure and her boobs, Odette just knew her tits to be more formidable - she ducked her chest beneath her desk and tried to forget them.

Except, they wouldn't fit.

"Really, girls? You're going to be that kind of trouble tonight?"

Twin hands met twin peaks. Her taut skin felt fragile. Tentative, she brushed her chest down starting at the root and proceeding to the tips. Every sweep felt calming. Not the type that would slow them down, though. Instead, the growth seemed to get worse as she touched herself. Her girth was encouraged by not being able to fit under the desk and flaunted an extra six or so inches just for good measure.

With nowhere else to go, Odette scooched herself to the edge of her chair and let her pendulous bells dangle in front of her, swinging near the ground.

"Wh-what's going to. . . Mmm, that feels awesome," she said.

If she let her back slink, her nipples would graze the ground. Clearly, that was the best option at the moment since it compounded the pleasure upon itself once more. Due to their size, they didn't resemble perfect spheres anymore, but football-shaped blimps with caps at the end for areola. She had achieved a size when her milk would bubble like a cooking pot, audibly signalling their nefarious schemes. A caldera eddied within her beachball sized melons, and having them grate against the floor emptied liters and liters of her piping, steamy brew beneath her. For such a fevered production process, a few liters per tit was nothing. Her output on the floor made no noticeable dent.

Her tits continued swelling, as did her milk supply.

"Odette! Use your spell! Odette, don't tell me you fell asleep after all that-" came Pari's voice from across the house.

Odette didn't hear the approaching footfalls in her home and scarcely recognized her own door being thrown open, nor the shifting of Pari's hair as she closed the distance from threshold to gaming chair at olympic speed.

A silky moan erupted from Odette's shredded will just as her nipples bent against the ground and her weight pulled her out of her chair. Above, Pari pressed a single keybinding and launched Odette's finishing move.

Mirroring a storm of orange, white, and sparkle, Odette's mage character thrusted her purposefully modded jugs in her revealing garb and held her staff high. Out rushed a slicing maelstrom that ripped each of the remaining gremlins, goblins, ghouls, and orcs to shreds. The move took several minutes to channel and charge, but the payoff was quite the devastating strike.

Not unlike the Archmage OJ Holiday, her IRL companion thrust her chest out as her nipples strained and fidgetted wildly. The pleasure had snuck up on Odette, masquerading as 'fun', and it emptied about ten liters of milk into her room like a wave in a single go. A basket of dirty laundry was blasted to the ground, her assembly of cute, comfy outfits absorbing their owners milky misdeeds.

Clearly culpable, Odette stammered charmingly, "Hey, look! Y-you hit level forty-five afterall. G-guess we don't have to fight the boss."